Slaveboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why are they kissing? Why are a grown man and a boy kissing each other? Mary Ellen said I wasn't a very good kisser so maybe I should watch and learn how it's done.

In the next scene they were undressing each other - why are they undressing each other? What is this? What am I watching? Oh my goodness, it must be a porn movie - a GAY porn movie!

Any other time I would have changed the channel or looked away but I promised Uncle Donny I would watch the movie. I have to watch this for Uncle Donny.

Without warning, Uncle Donny leaned over the sofa from behind and placed his hands on my shoulders. It startled me.

He whispered in my ear, "Keep watching -- the boy is going to thank the man for his help...."

In the very next scene when the man and boy ended their embrace and separated, I clearly saw their uh, you know, their 'dicks' and their dicks were hard and jutting straight outward from their bodies....

I felt embarrassed for the boy -- his boner looked like mine: short and scrawny...but the man - WOW -- the man's dick looked like a monster compared to the boy -- it had to be at least seven-inches long but I was more impressed with how thick it was: the boys hand couldn't even reach all the way around it!

Uncle Donny whispered in my ear again, "Look at the beautiful cock -- a long and thick beautiful cock...."

I heard a voice repeat, "A long and thick beautiful cock...."

"You want a hard cock in your hand -- you want to feel a hard cock -- you want to squeeze a hard cock -- you want to stroke a hard cock...."

That voice again: "Ohhhhhhhh-yessssssssss...I want to feel a hard cock -- I want to stroke a hard cock...."

Uncle Donny came around the sofa wearing only boxer shorts and sat directly beside me. He held my face and smiled into my eyes.

Ohhhhhhh, he's such a nice man. I smiled at him, too.

And when he brought his face close to mine I felt my heart pounding and I thought, 'He's going to kiss me' - 'Am I supposed to kiss him?'

I closed my eyes the moment his lips pressed mine. Ohhhhhhh, yesssssssss...he's a gooood kisser...ohhhhhhhhhh, I got a boner -- kissing him gave me a boner....

And when his hand found the bulge in my slacks and gently squeezed it fireworks exploded in my head. I cried out and my whole body wildly shook and jumped about like I was having a seizure as stream-after-stream of sperm and semen blasted out of my cockhead.

The entire time I was climaxing he held me close, stroked my head and repeated over and over, "Oh yes, cum for Uncle Donny - good boy -- good boy -- good boy...."

I was still gasping for breath when he lifted up, and pushed his boxers down his legs.

"Look at my cock -- it's beautiful -- my cock is beautiful...."

"It's beautiful," I heard myself say. "Your cock is beautiful...."

"Look at how the boy on tv is thanking the man...."

I watched in awe as the boy's head frantically bobbed up-and-down the rigid, manly cock. His small hand gently stroked the lower shaft but it was his lips tightly wrapped around the man's bulbous cockhead that drew my attention.

Uncle Donny's hand was on the back of my head and he gently pushed it lower and lower until half his manly cock filled my mouth. I did my very best to emulate the boy on tv. I furiously moved my head up-and-down drawing deep moans of pleasure from Uncle Donny.

When it occurred to me I was sucking a man's cock, I expected to be overwhelmed with guilt and shame, but felt nothing but joy and excitement.

I was so lost in the sucking that when I heard a man cry out, "Swallow it -- swallow it -- swallow it" I wasn't sure if it was Uncle Donny or the man on tv making the obscene demand.

No matter, I gulped down the hot and creamy spooge like I'd been doing it forever.

When Uncle Donny's breathing returned to normal, he said to me, "That was very-very good for your first time, sweetie...let's go to bed now -- you're going to love kneeling between my legs the rest of the night...."

And after he fed me more sissy-juice he wasn't wrong.

***

One moment I was sleeping the next I was wide awake and the room was awash in daylight. Nothing looked familiar - I had no idea where I was. I bolted upright in a blind panic and waves of unbelievable pain crashed thru my skull. It was by far the worst hangover I'd ever had.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...." I audibly groaned.

A voice called out from across the room, "Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty!"

OH-MY-GOD -- who the heck is that? I wondered.

Suddenly, a man wearing nothing but boxer shorts walked into my field of vision and my heart pounded with abject fear. OH NO - who is this guy? Why am I naked in a strange bed?

I became paralyzed with fear. The man came closer and I was pretty sure I recognized him from somewhere.

"We only have two-hours until the cruise ship people will be here for your interview. Take the two aspirin on the table and wash 'em down with the V8 juice!" the man said.

Ohhhh yeah, that's right - he's the bartender from yesterday! He's the one who got me a job on some cruise ship. He's a nice man - I can trust him.

My head hurt so bad I shoved the aspirin into my mouth and drank the whole can of V8 juice. When he stood beside the bed and smiled down at me for some reason I smiled back at him even though my head was in agony.

"Looks like you can't handle booze as much as you think you can - lay back down until the aspirin takes effect and your headache is gone!" he firmly said.

His voice was even-tempered and friendly. Yes, I can trust him, so I laid down and did as I was told.

"Good boy -- good boy...it'll take a few minutes so lay there and relax," he said. "I'm gonna take a leak so I'll be ready for you when you feel better!"

He went into the bathroom and I could hear him pissing while my head rested on the pillow. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. The whole room was spinning so I closed my eyes and waited for relief.

What did he mean by "...I'll be ready for you when you feel better"?

Suddenly, pieces of memory flashed thru my head like a whirling dervish: I was sitting at the bar talking with the old man...we were walking up a long flight of stairs...we watched a dirty movie with two guys in it...we were naked...he had me do things for him -- sex things!

Noooooooo, I had sex with him -- I had sex with the old man! - I had sex with a GUY -- nooooooooooooo....

I felt his presence next to the bed. My headache was going away. I opened my eyes and saw the old man with his hand down the front of his boxers...oh my God, is he playing with himself right in front of me?

His smile was reassuring. He kept saying, "You're such a good boy -- you're such a good boy...."

He pushed his shorts to the floor and I stared at his hard-on.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? My cock is beautiful...."

I couldn't help myself. "Your cock is beautiful -- your cock is beautiful...."

It was like I was watching him move in slow motion. He climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest -- his knees on either side of me. His beautiful cock inches from my face. He moved forward until his boner was almost touching my lips.

"You want to suck my cock again just like last night -- suck my cock -- you want to suck my cock...."

"Suck your cock," I mindlessly said. "I want to suck your cock...."

And when he moved his lower body forward my lips parted and he pushed his beautiful cock into my mouth until the head struck the back of my throat. I simultaneously moaned and sprung a boner. Any concern or resistance simply melted away.

He slowly fucked my mouth while I groaned into his hot, manly flesh....

I fell asleep once Uncle Donny finished. I don't know how long I slept but it was dark outside when voices in the room woke me.

***

"I wish you would have told me you were coming earlier -- I would've had him washed and ready for you!" I heard Uncle Donny say.

My eyes fluttered open. I had to blink several times before my vision cleared.

OH-MY-GOD -- the biggest black man I'd ever seen was standing with Uncle Donny. I also saw a woman and two other big men, only they were white.

I guessed the woman to be somewhere around forty. She's really pretty for an old broad, I thought.

The huge black man said, "We just loaded our last female -- we made our quota and we're ready to ship out -- if I decide to take him we'll clean him up on the ship...let's get this over with - show us what you have!"

Are they talking about me? What does he mean 'IF I take him?' I thought my job on the cruise ship was a sure-thing!

Uncle Donny came to the bed and smiled down at me. I smiled up at him.

"The captain of the ship is here, cutie, time to get out of bed," he said to me.

I softly said to him, "But I'm naked...."

"Don't worry about a thing -- the doctor needs to examine you anyway..." he said.

I hoped the woman was the doctor, heh-heh-heh....

Uncle Donny suddenly pulled back the bedspread exposing my nudity to their prying eyes. For some reason, I wasn't embarrassed at all.

He helped me out of bed and led me directly to the woman. She immediately began poking and probing my body.

Yes, I was very uncomfortable but I told myself she was only doing her job giving me a physical.

She must have sensed my discomfort because she said to me, "This is routine -- try and relax!"

She was very thorough and professional. The doctor wasted no time in handling and squeezing and running her hands all over my body.

I thought she was done but she said to me, "Open your mouth!"

I did as I was told and she stepped in so close her face was only an inch from mine. I almost gagged when she put her hand in my mouth and felt my teeth. When she removed her hand I heard her sniffing then she abruptly pulled away from me.

"You used his mouth recently...." she said to Uncle Donny.

He said, "About an hour ago -- the kid is getting real good at it!"

In the fog and haze of my mind I wondered what I was getting 'good' at?

Uncle Donny added: "Go ahead and check his pussy -- I never fucked him -- he's still a virgin!"

His words bothered me. Check my pussy? He never fucked me? I'm a GUY -- I don't have a PUSSY and of course he didn't fuck me -- why would he fuck me?

I watched the woman doctor reach into her bag and pull out a rubber glove and a small bottle of liquid..

She barked at the two big men, "Turn him around and bend him over!"

I didn't like the men grabbing me but I had no strength to resist. They leaned me over so far I would've fallen if they weren't holding me upright.

When I felt the cold, wet finger of a rubber glove rubbing my anus, I tried to pull away but couldn't break the grip of the two large men.

She worked half her wet finger inside my rectum. It was painful AND embarrassing -- I sprung a boner!

Uncle Donny laughed, pointed at my hard-on and said, "I think it's safe to say women won't be wanting his services! hahahahahaha...."

Damn. Even in my state of euphoria I felt the sting of Uncle Donny's ridicule of my small dick. I wanted to say "Hey, I've given a lot of girls orgasms" but that would've been a lie.

The doctor ignored Uncle Donny and said out loud "He's virgin" then removed her finger from my butt.

Uncle Donny pointed to my clothes and said, "Get dressed!"

WOW, I thought while putting on my clothes, that was the weirdest physical I've ever had!

Uncle Donny and the huge black man seemed to be arguing. Uncle Donny said, "Ten thousand" and the black man said "Four" and they kept shouting numbers back and forth.

I was bending over tying my tennis shoes when suddenly the black man shouted "DEAL" and I looked up to see the black man counting out money to Uncle Donny.

"...fifty-eight -- fifty-nine -- sixty -- there you go -- six grand - you drive a hard bargain, old man!"

Uncle Donny smiled and said, "Hey, didn't I tell you he's the cutest boy you'll ever see? You're gonna triple your money at the very least!"

WOW, I thought, Uncle Donny must be some kinda headhunter too! He's getting a finders fee for introducing me to the Captain.

"How much longer will he be under the joy juice?" the Captain asked the old man.

"Another four-five hours...I can sell you elixir if you want, " said Uncle Donny, "it is the quickest way to reach into a boys head and manipulate his thoughts...."

"No, you and I have different philosophies when it comes to training boys..." said the Captain, "I take a more spare-the-rod-spoil-the-child approach -- the merchandise learns their place not thru mind-altering drugs but thru reward-and-punishment...besides, it is more exciting to see fear in a boys eyes NOT adoration!"

WOW -- those are some heady words -- I wonder what they mean?

The cruise ship people were ready to leave. The last thing I heard was Uncle Donny saying, "You guys park in the alley? Good. Take him down the back stairs!"

The two large men held my arms as we left the room. I didn't think it was necessary. Do they think I'm going to try and run away? Fat chance - not until I earn all that money on the cruise ship! hahahahahahaha...

***

It was dark and raining hard. I sat between the Captain and the lady Doctor in the back seat -- she smelled real good. The two big men were up front. I suddenly became flush with excitement.

In my excited and hazy mind, I thought, my goodness, FOUR people came to pick me up -- cool...they must really want me working on that cruise ship!

No one spoke until we were close to the pier. My excitement kept growing and growing.

The Captain said, "It's getting late -- the harbormaster should be gone for the day."

I didn't understand what difference that would make? Does that mean we won't be able to get on the ship? Suddenly, the car turned a corner and there they were -- several huge ships docked in their slips.

They were magnificent! I couldn't make out their names but I guessed them to be either Carnival or Princess cruise ships. Oh yeah, I wonder which cruise line I'll be working for?

The Doctor said, "I'm not done with the boy -- he'll come with me!"

I heard the Captain chuckling beside me. "Doctor, you don't trust me and my men? hahahah...."

She said, "You guys would tear him a new one and make him worthless!"

The Captain laughed while I tried to figure out what 'tearing me a new one' meant?

The driver went by the beautiful, huge ships and parked the car in front of what looked like some kind of fishing vessel. It wasn't as big or nice as the other ships. In fact, it looked old and shabby and in need of a lot of work - it didn't look like a cruise ship at all.

The foggy haze in my head was gradually disappearing and I began to get concerned.

"The merchandise will stay with me," said the Doctor. "Once we're at sea I'll give you and your men permission to use his hands and mouth ONLY!"

Use my hands and mouth? For what? And then I was completely sober: noooooooo....who are these people? What have I gotten myself into? Noooooo, I gotta get the hell outta here!

The car stopped and one of the big guys up front climbed out and opened the door for the Doctor. I looked around and quickly saw the route I would take when I started running. My heart never pounded so hard before. I became impatient waiting for the Doctor to get out -- I was ready to run as fast as I could to get away from these people.

She was just about to climb out of the car when she turned to me and gave me a big smile. I stared into her eyes and saw nothing but pure evil. She calmly reached into her bag and said to the Captain next to me, "He's awake -- hold him still!"

I fought the best I could. I pushed and shoved and yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE" hoping someone would hear but a needle was jabbed into the back of my neck and in seconds everything in my world went black.

The SS Caligula

I heard two women talking and blinked open my eyes.

Ohhhhhhhh-gawwwwd that hurts! Why is everything so BRIGHT? I quickly shut my eyes hoping the headache would go away. It didn't.

"Can we afford that 60" television when we get home, Doctor?" asked a female voice.

"Sweetie, we'll get two of them -- one for the bedroom and one for the living room!" said the other female voice. "We made a real haul this trip -- thirty white boys and girls -- they're going to bring top dollar at home!"

The hair on the back of my neck stood straight -- oh my God - THAT VOICE -- I'd know that voice anywhere - it was that woman Doctor!

The talking stopped. It was quiet again. Maybe they're gone, I thought, but I was too afraid to open my eyes. I could, however, suddenly feel someone hovering over me.

"He sure is a cute little thing, Doctor, maybe the Captain will let us use him some night!" said the young girl.

The Doctor snapped at the girl. "I work for the auction house NOT the Captain...I tell the Captain who he can and can't fuck! My job is to make sure virgin merchandise arrives healthy in Monrovia with pussy and asshole hymens fully intact -- if I want the boy in MY bed he will be in MY bed!"

"I'm just saying, Mistress----"

"Silence girl, you've become an impudent little bitch on this trip! It's my own fault though, I've let you go far too long without a proper strapping - that mistake will be rectified tonight!"

The girl snuffled, "I'm sorry, M-M-Mistress, I'm just saying you could have a good time with him, that's all!"

"That's enough from you, you little cunt - it's a seventeen-day voyage home and I'm going to make damn well sure you won't be able to sit comfortably for ALL of it!"

The girl began sobbing. "I'm-sorry-Mistress-I'm-sorry-Mistress-I'm-sorry-Mistress...."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be...." the Doctor eerily said to her.

Her tone of voice sent chills up my spine. I didn't know the girl she was berating, I hadn't even seen her yet, but I knew the cruel Doctor would make good on her threat and my heart went out to the young girl.

I felt someone's hot breath on my face. "Are you awake boy or are you faking?"

It was the Doctor's voice. Icy chills raced up my spine. I knew I couldn't pretend to be sleeping much longer but I was too scared to look at her just yet.

SLAP!!!! Her hand smacked my cheek so hard I saw stars dancing before my eyes.

"OWWWWW," I cried out and instinctively tried to sit upright and cover my face with my hands but I couldn't move my arms and legs, and something attached around my neck stopped me from even lifting my head.

I began to panic. My eyes blinked wildly about trying to see why I couldn't move. I was able to see out of my periphery vision my arms and legs restrained to the metal railings of some kind of hospital bed. As for my head, I couldn't see it, but there was something attached around my neck

The Doctor lightly massaged the cheek she'd slapped. "Shhhhhh, it's okay, boy, you're going to be just fine -- just relax...we were able to complete your physical examination except for one small thing...."

I couldn't see the young girl but I heard her chuckling, "One-small-thing, hahahaha, that's a good one, Mistress!"

"Thank you, dear," said the Doctor, "I haven't totally lost my sense of humor...."

What are they talking about? I wondered.

The Doctor's hands roamed over my tension-filled body with gentle touches and squeezes.

"Relax, cutie, lay back and enjoy the massage...." she softly said to me as her hands moved lower to my thighs.

I could feel my flaccid penis begin to twitch and grow.

Oh no, I thought, no please, John, don't get a hard-on - don't get a hard-on - don't get a hard-on....

But when her hands massaged my inner thighs my prick had a mind of its own and I couldn't help but spring a boner.

The young girl giggled and the Doctor exclaimed, "Oh-my!"

"That might be the smallest one yet, Doctor!" the girl excitedly said.

"Close to it," the Doctor replied.