Slaveboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl added: "I once licked a woman with a clitoris longer than this boys dinky!"

"Yeah, it is pretty pathetic!" agreed the Doctor.

How can they say those things in front of me? I may not be hung like a horse but it's at least five-inches! How can they be joking around at a time like this?

"Measure it!" the Doctor commanded the girl.

"Yes, Doctor," replied the girl and was about to put a tape measure on my boner when the Doctor abruptly stopped her.

"WAIT...let's play the guessing game before you measure it...it's obviously under four-inches -- what's your guess?" the woman asked the girl.

The girl giggled and exclaimed, "Ohhhh, it sure is tiny...I'll say it's 3.8 inches long!"

"Oh, that's a very good guess, sweetie, but I think it's even smaller than that -- I'm going to go with 3.5 inches," said the Doctor.

Nooooooo, what the hell are they talking about? Okay, maybe five-inches is exaggerating but I know it's at least four-inches!

I looked up at their faces and neither one was smiling. They were both staring intently at my prick while the girl measured it.

The girl squealed, "Wow, you're exactly right -- his dinky is 3.5 inches from the base to pee slit - how do you do that every time, Doctor?"

The Doctor simply smiled and said, "Sweetie, I've measured hundreds of dicks and after awhile you just know...."

I was still smarting from their humiliating insults and didn't hear what the girl said when she wrapped the tape measure around the circumference of my prick and called out another number.

The girl quipped, "Not exactly Gods-gift to women, is it, Doctor?"

The Doctor replied, "God can be downright cruel to some boys!"

I lay there shamed and embarrassed while the women laughed and laughed and laughed....

"May I speak, Doctor?" asked the girl.

"You may," the woman replied.

"He's perfect for G.R., don't you think?" said the girl. "Look at him -- he's cute -- he has a smallish bone structure -- and he already has a pert bubble-butt for a boy - wouldn't he be perfect for G. R., Doctor?"

Uh-oh, whatever G.R. is I don't think I want it!

"I agree with you, sweetie, but the Commission changed the rule -- I must now get their approval before I do another one of those procedures," said the Doctor. "Remember that Swedish boy six-months ago?"

The girl frowned, "That wasn't your fault, Doctor, you didn't know Commissioner Mutabi had already paid for the boy!"

"No, I was never told he'd bought the boy and when I turned that pretty little boy into a pretty little girl the Commissioner raised holy hell - now I have to get the approval of the full commission before I'm allowed to do another Gender Reassignment, said the woman.

The young girl whined, "That's not fair, Doctor!"

"No, it's not fair -- unfortunately, everything's political these days!" replied the Doctor.

My eyes bugged wide. Gender reassignment? She can turn boys into girls? HOLY CRAP!!!

The cabin door suddenly swung open and the big, coal-black Captain barged inside.

He loudly said, "Are you done with him yet, Doctor? I want to get him cleaned-up and fed before I chain him to my bunk!"

Huh? What did he just say????

The Doctor casually replied, "That's not going to happen -- I'm invoking article six, Captain, the boy will be under my supervision until we reach port!"

"WHAT?" exclaimed the Captain. "You can't do that!"

"You know I can, Captain - I'm declaring him 'Grade A -- Prime Untouchable' -- his boy-cunt is off-limits to you and your men!"

My boy-cunt? Ohhhh-myyyy-gawd -- what kind of animals are these people?

"Be reasonable, Miranda, my men have already seen him - they're drawing straws right now to see who gets to go first!" said the Captain angrily.

"You know better than that, Tiberius, after a few days I'll let you and your men use his hands and mouth all they want, but NO ONE is going to fuck this boy before I deliver him to the Commission!"

Use my hands and mouth for what? What the hell is going on around here? Uh-ohhhhhhhh....

The Captains face softened into an almost-smile. "Well, it was worth a try...he really is a cute little boy...my men will be happier than wild boars playing in slop when they can line-up to fuck his pretty white face!"

I understood EXACTLY what that meant! Nooooooooooooo....

"Hahahaha, you do have a way with words, Tiberius!" said the Doctor. "I'll let him blow you right now if you want?"

HUH? Oh-my-God....

"No, I'll wait until you break him," he said.

She countered, "Are you sure? The dirty old man in the bar does excellent work turning his boys into skilled cocksuckers...he said the kid is pretty good with his mouth already!"

Nooooooo, I silently protested. I was drugged -- he made me do it!

"Nah, that's okay," said the Captain. "I'll wait until the old man's 'love potion' has been flushed out of his system...it's not as exciting when a boy is WILLING to go down on me...in the meantime, that little black-haired kid caught my eye -- he has a fine-looking ass. Is he off-limits, too?"

The Doctor casually replied, "No, you can fuck him - we bought him from 'The Ocean Beach Boys' - they always pull a train on a captive boy before they sell him anyway."

"Good, you can be sure I'll have the boy singing 'Help Me Rhonda' before I'm done with him, heh-heh-heh!"

"Very funny," said the unsmiling Doctor. "Don't mark him up TOO bad though!"

The Captain smiled and said before he left the room, "We have seventeen days before we get to Liberia..."

Liberia? As in Africa? I'm on a ship going to Africa? Nooooooooo...

The Captain added: "...the kids welts and bruises will heal by the time you put him on auction!"

Oh-my-God - the hopelessness of my situation suddenly sunk in. I lay there a prisoner in a total funk and depression. It felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest.

I saw the cold and brutal facts of what had happened to me: the old man in the bar drugged me and sold me to the Captain of this cargo ship!

Tears began flowing down both cheeks when it became crystal clear to me the life I had known was gone forever!

I was no longer ME -- I am now, and to use their own word -- 'merchandise' to be sold to the highest bidder at a slave auction in Africa!

***

"We don't want any permanent damage to his balls, dear -- his owner might want to breed him!" I heard the Doctor say to the girl.

The cute girl giggled and exclaimed, "Oh my, no, Doctor -- I understand, Doctor!"

"Shave him and wash him then bring him to my cabin!" ordered the Doctor.

"Shave him -- wash him -- bring him to your cabin - yes, Doctor, right away, Doctor!" repeated the girl. "And what color loin cloth should he wear, Doctor?"

The tone of the Doctors voice scared me. "This boy will definitely wear pink!"

The young girl giggled and said, "Oh, that's perfect, Doctor!"

***

I pretended to wake up after I heard the door close. The cute girl noticed and said to me, "You missed it, sleepyhead, the Doctor just decided what kind of boy you're going to be while we're at sea, hahahahahaha...."

Not if I can help it, I thought. I'm not going to surrender to these monsters without a fight!

"Are you gay?" she asked me.

Her question caught me by surprise.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Are you queer? Are you a faggot? Do you like sex with guys instead of girls?" she persisted.

"NO, I LIKE GIRLS!" I said emphatically.

She gave me a playful, fake frown and said, "Ohhhh, that's too bad...."

I shivered and asked, "Why is that 'too bad'?"

"I'm sure Mistress will have you eat her cunt every day we're at sea," she said, and added with a wicked smile,"...and hopefully mine too - but I can tell you right now you'll never fuck another woman the rest of your life!"

That thought had never entered my mind.

"Why not?" I asked. "What if a woman buys me?"

It bothered me I could so easily use the phrase 'buys me' but her insulting laughter bothered me even more.

"Not a chance," said the girl, "Mistress is writing your profile right now and when it's done she'll email it to all the men in her client base known to like pretty white boys...you're definitely going to become some man's bitch and the sooner you accept that fact the better off you'll be!"

Wow, her bluntness sent me reeling with despair. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

I looked away from her and softly mumbled, "...but I don't want to be some man's bitch...."

For the first time I think she felt my pain. There was genuine sadness in her voice when she said, "I know you don't, sweetie, but that's the way it's going to be...."

Gaining her sympathy was the opportunity I was hoping for.

"It doesn't have to be this way," I said in almost a whisper, "please, I'm begging you -- untie me and look the other way...give me a five-minute head start before you call for help -- I promise if they catch me I won't tell them you helped me...please, I don't want to be some man's slave the rest of my life!"

My heart burst with hope when I saw the change of expression on her face - she was actually thinking about it.

"You'll never get off the ship," she softly said.

"I know exactly how they brought me to this room -- it's not that far to the main deck -- once I make it up there I'm going to jump overboard -- I promise I'll bring back help for you -- I'll get you off this ship too, I promise!"

The girls sudden change in demeanor alarmed me. Her lips curled into a nasty, taunting smile.

She sneered at me, "Nice try, pretty boy, we've been at sea for over two hours...Mistress will have a good laugh when I tell her about your escape plan though...I can't wait to see her punish you -- your cute little butt is going to be just as purple with welts as mine, hahahaha...."

The cabin door swung open and in walked two of the biggest, coal-black men I'd ever seen. They were naked except for pieces of black cloth dangling from their waists covering their genitals.

Icy cold shivers of fear raced up and down my spine. Their huge and hard muscular bodies were perfectly toned. Either one of them could snap me like a twig without even breaking a sweat.

"These gentlemen will be your, uh, 'bodyguards' for the trip...they'll make sure none of the crew gets overly amorous with you," said the girl. "They belong to the Doctor so I know you will get very well-acquainted with them during the next two weeks."

I couldn't help it -- teardrops began rolling down my cheeks. The fear I felt suddenly turned into utter hopelessness. For the very first time since my ordeal began, I truly understood I was no longer a free man.

The girl spoke to the men in a language I didn't recognize. When she finished they came directly at me and I wildly flailed my arms in self-protection. A futile gesture. They effortlessly picked me up and carried me into an adjoining room. It was a shower room.

Before one of the men reached for the water faucet the girl gave them another command. She gave the other one a small glass jar, stood in the doorway, arms folded across her chest and stared at me with a wide smirk on her pretty face.

"The Doctor wants a sperm sample from you...potential buyers may want to breed you so we have to make sure you're not firing blanks," she said with a chuckle.

A sperm sample? Oh my God, these people are sick!

She continued: "I could have done it while you were lying on the table, but this is so much more fun to watch! Relax and enjoy it, sweetie, Mistress gave me orders to cinch your balls before I bring you to her cabin so there's no telling when she'll allow you to climax again!"

Cinch my balls? Relax and enjoy what?

One of the huge men held me still from behind while the other stood directly in front of me. I flinched when his big hand reached between my forcibly opened legs and closed on my penis and scrotum. I thought the worst was about to happen and tried to mentally prepare myself for excruciating pain but his touch was soft, tender even. He gently stroked not only my penis and balls, but my inner thighs as well. I was so relieved I sighed and relaxed against the big man behind me.

Oh yes, these heathen white slavers were finally treating me with kindness. I didn't care when my prick began rising until it stood straight out from my belly. And when the huge paw of a hand closed around my erection and very gently began stroking my hard flesh I surrendered to the pleasure. It had been sooo long since someone had been nice to me teardrops of joy trickled down my cheeks.

The huge black hand moved faster and harder on my boner; my hips began thrusting in time with the stroking.

Ohhhh-yesssssss...ohhh-yesss-ohh-yess-oh-yes-oh-yes-oh-yes-and I couldn't hold back any longer and my balls exploded---OH-YES-OH-YES-OH-YES-OHHHHH-YESSSSSSS....

I opened my eyes in time to see the girl closing the lid on the glass jar that was now almost three-quarters filled with my sperm and semen. I didn't care it was just a 'specimen' to her -- to me it was much needed relief from a world gone horribly wrong.

***

Coming in Chapter Two -- Two-weeks aboard the SS Caligula -- will I be able to stubbornly cling to my identity or will I succumb to the rewards and pleasures received by obedient slaveboys?