Slavegurl Kaylee: A Day in the Life

Story Info
A day in the life of the slavegurl and ex-male Kaylee.
11.1k words
4.33
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: the main character is a non-consensual slave. Includes scenes of non-consensual slavery.

Kaylee didn't think her Daddy would be home from his tennis game for a while, and her body fizzed with slutty energy. She stood in front of her full-length mirror, nude, admiring the slim smooth body and the wide, innocent green eyes her Daddy had given her when he'd enslaved her. Freckles, blonde hair in long braids, pouty pink lips, slim arms and elegant legs: Kaylee felt like the kind of gurl she would have pursued back home, before her 'export' - her capture by a raiding slaver crew. The only difference, she thought, was the cute little boi dick that nestled above her vagina, marking her out as someone born into a male body.

And enslaved into this one. Daddy had strict rules about being prim and proper whenever he hadn't ordered her to be a slut for him, but Kaylee knew her little brat streak turned him on and made him really show her whose little gurl she was. She frowned as a stab of humiliation hit her; a memory of maleness, of being thirty centimetres taller and twice her current weight, of not having her perky little tits and being able to fuck whoever she wanted to, whenever she felt like it.

A wave of nausea hit her and she fell down onto hands and knees. She looked up, stared herself straight in the eye in the mirror, and breathed deep. While she still had a dick, her Daddy was the only man in the house. Kaylee was supposed to look pretty, flutter her eyelashes, and not think big manly thoughts that might trouble her. When Daddy wanted to tease her about her lost masculinity, that was his right. Otherwise, she was to be grateful that he had taken it from her.

Kaylee felt a flush of lust race to her bare vulva and her smooth dick; her clit tingled. She had to will her hand away from her member, though it was oh-so-tempting to just touch and stroke a little bit. Daddy wouldn't mind, would he? He would, she knew. There were no cameras in her room or bathroom, but somehow he always knew if she'd been a bad gurl and defied his standing order of no unsupervised masturbation. Kaylee didn't know it, but her Daddy had had surveillance implants placed directly in her body when it had been 'enhanced' to turn Kaylee from man to gurl. There was nothing she could hide from the red-blooded man who owned her.

She stood up, put her hands on her slim hips, and stared into the mirror. Her mantra rose up, unbidden, "I am a good gurl for my Daddy. My Daddy looks after me. My Daddy makes decisions so I don't have to. I trust my Daddy to think for me. I trust my Daddy to provide for me. My Daddy will spank my little bottom if I am bad, and treat me kindly if I am good. I am a good gurl for my Daddy."

Kaylee wondered why she was blushing suddenly. She had fantasised about her Daddy's big cock in her tight arse, so maybe that was it, she thought, not knowing that her repressed masculinity was trying to make its shame and humiliation known. Daddy had given Kaylee a few mild doses of brainwashing, and Kaylee was grateful for that, though he had left her with enough free will to be quite the brat sometimes.

On Kaylee's bed were laid out several of her new little slut outfits, selected for her by Daddy and his friends and delivered just that morning, while Kaylee was busy on her hands and knees scrubbing Daddy's tiled floors. The delivery guy had ogled Kaylee when she'd curtseyed to him in her frilly apron - she wore nothing else to clean - and Kaylee had made herself hold her position in the doorway to let him look. Guys knew better than to touch other men's gurls without permission, and Daddy liked Kaylee to feel like eye candy sometimes, but Kaylee still felt very vulnerable in those moments. She had no real strength since her 'enhancements', and so only the force of her Daddy's ownership protected her.

She shimmied over to the bed, where the parcels lay. Even her walk was thanks to Daddy's training; a little sway and a half-skip that made her boi-dick bounce up and down. She still wished her Daddy had left it bigger, but he had pointed out that her new proportions were nice and skinny, and so her boi-clitty had to be too (though her actual clit was normally proportioned). Kaylee had even protested at that one, but Daddy had given her a breathtaking caning that had left her a shuddering, snot-nosed, crying wreck, and she had apologised for being such an ungrateful young lady then sucked his thick dick to make it up to him.

Kaylee snapped open a cardboard box and drew out a red translucent negligee that floated around as it moved. It was so light that a simple draft of air made it billow and ripple, and it had a red feather trim at the bottom. Kaylee squealed and knew she had to try it on, even though Daddy had ordered her to dress in a plain skirt and sensible top, so he could take her out for a respectable lunch when he got home from tennis.

Her Daddy did not have to know. He wasn't due back for an hour and she could model her gorgeous new clothes for herself before he came home. In fact, she reasoned, given that he had reshaped her body, altered her mind, changed her hormones, all that stuff, she was owed any little thrills she could get from her new shape. Kaylee ignored the way her bottom felt in that moment, as if in a premonition of a spanking from Daddy, and went back to the mirror.

She let the negligee fall down over her slight breasts and felt its soft material caress her skin. She sighed, then she swished her hips around a little to make the negligee rub against her frame. Kaylee shivered with pleasure, with the anticipation of how the negligee would drive her Daddy wild. She looked into the mirror and saw that its feathery trim floated just around her pussy and her cocklet that nestled above it. The little slip of clothing would bounce and float and draw the eye to her modified genitals, to the ruin of her manhood and the always shiny pussy she had been given.

Kaylee remembered when she'd been called John and she'd had a nice dick and a normal pair of balls. She felt a little nauseous in that moment: why didn't she have that body still, but then why should her Daddy's good gurl have to be troubled by thoughts like that? Then she pouted and realised she had to confess the improper thought to her Daddy - those were his iron rules - and that would surely mean a punishment of some kind. Most things did, except when she was an extra good gurl and got some kind of reward instead.

"House, play my sexy dance playlist please," said Kaylee in a sing-song voice.

"Of course, babygurl," said the house's male AI voice.

"Thank you sir," said Kaylee.

She puzzled a little at that, for a moment. She was supposed to call all men 'sir', even the slaveboys, but it had never been made clear to her if she was supposed to address AIs as sir as well. She would ask her Daddy: that was easy. Kaylee shook her head, her braids flailing, to clear away the intrusive thought that she had used to make her own decisions just fine and that 'sir' had been a word reserved for her real superiors only. She would be Daddy's good gurl and let him decide, this she had promised him and herself.

Kaylee started to jump and dance around her room. She used her hairbrush as a microphone to sing along to the music that played clear and loud through her room's speakers. There were moments of joy in being a sissy gurl slave, where she could let her inner girl out to play and ignore the fact she was 'supposed' to be a twenty-year-old guy getting blowjobs instead of giving them out like candy. She cavorted around, dancing around the bed, then on it, then back in front of the mirror.

The slavegurl especially liked her smattering of freckles. They were cute, really cute, in a borderline sleazy way that especially turned on her Daddy and quite a few of his friends. The freckles picked out a line across her cheekbones and over her button nose, light red dots that glowed in sunlight. She blew kisses at the mirror and giggled, and pushed away another memory of her oh-so-serious male self who would never have done this.

Her music cut out and the room fell silent. Kaylee spun around and saw her Daddy standing in the bedroom doorway, one eyebrow raised in obvious disapproval. Kaylee let out a little scream of surprise, then she remembered herself and rushed over to her Daddy. She took up position a metre in front of him, her hands clasped demurely together in front of her and her eyes gazing up into his.

Kaylee's Daddy was a lot taller than her, black where she was white, bald where she had a head of rich blonde hair, broad across the shoulders. Light stubble coated his face, highlighting his square jaw, and his deep black eyes bore into Kaylee's body. He frowned when he saw she was wearing the negligee, and Kaylee felt a little tremble of fear as she recognised that she had disobeyed orders and was due some punishment.

Words hung in the air between them. Kaylee was halfway to being broken, but she still had some free-male self-respect left over from her former life. There were some things she had to say to her Daddy that rankled with her, that humbled and humiliated her, that made her feel little - which was also kind of sexy - and powerless. She bit her lower lip as the tension in the room rose, and then she took a deep breath and made herself speak.

Voice trembling, Kaylee said, "I've been a very naughty little gurl, Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy. I was disobedient, Daddy. Please will you ... spank my little bottom to teach me some manners, Daddy."

"That's my good babygurl," said Daddy, "You said that so well for me. Take off that negligee - carefully, it was expensive - then come here and kiss me hello properly. After that little lady, you can go over my knee and we can sort all of this out."

"Yes Daddy, thank you Daddy!" trilled Kaylee.

******

Gerry - Kaylee's Daddy - saw how hard his little gurl's cocklet was and had no doubt her pussy would be correspondingly wet. He watched, maintaining his frown, as Kaylee slipped off the negligee to go fully nude, and Gerry saw how Kaylee's little stiffy thrust out even harder as Kaylee approached him for a kiss and a cuddle.

Gerry took his waif of a slavegurl into his arms then bent down and kissed her on the lips, tongues sliding together, with real passion. He heard her mewl as his hands started to rove over her body, and he felt his own hardon begin as he felt Kaylee's soft feminine flesh beneath his fingers. That he had done this to her, turned her into this from a once proud man, always made his heart beat faster to remember. Kaylee's gurlification made Gerry glow with pride.

"Welcome home Daddy," said Kaylee between kisses.

"Thank you babygurl, thank you. Have you been a good gurl before this?"

"Yes, Daddy I have Daddy, I did all my chores for you in my frilly apron like you ordered Daddy."

"Did you put anything on to accept the packages?"

"Sorry Daddy I didn't know I was supposed to Daddy, I-"

"Hush, Kaylee. You weren't supposed to. I wouldn't normally show you off to every random delivery guy like that, you're not some cheap whore for display, but that's fine. You look very sweet in that little apron, and I bet it made you feel more like a babygurl, didn't it? To be shown off. I bet the guy checked out your cheeky little cocklet and this perky little tits too, huh. DId it make you feel like my babygurl to be shown off?"

"It did Daddy! He looked me up and down and all over Daddy and I could see him taking in some sharp breaths, Daddy. I think he wanted me, but he can't have me, can he Daddy? Because I'm yours?"

"Quite correct, that's my good gurl. Now, let's get you over my knee."

"Yes, Daddy!"

Gerry loved the way his enslaved babygurl trembled as he took her slim arm and led her out into the hallway, then through into the master bedroom. He saw Kaylee's stiffy wilt as she thought about what was coming, and that made him get harder beneath his white shorts. Kaylee was so sweet and so innocent-looking, and at the same time such a cockslut when she got going, and Gerry felt her shaking and quaking and knew that he was her Daddy and that she both feared and loved him.

He sat down hard on the bed and patted his lap. Kaylee, all wide eyes and eager obedience now, draped herself over her Daddy's legs so that her taut bare bottom was next to Gerry's right hand. Soon the tears would flow, but Gerry wanted to take a few moments to reinforce his authority over his little charge, his firecracker, his prim princess. He caressed her smooth bottom and squeezed it, then he felt a surge in his groin as she moaned.

"Please will you spank my little bottom Daddy? I've been a bad gurl," said Kaylee.

Gerry knew that the words cost her every time she spoke them. He had made her confess that to him - his babygurl was allowed no secrets - but it was part of the ritual and it reminded Kaylee that a real man was responsible for her discipline and that as a good gurl she had to acknowledge that and ask for a spanking. Gerry wanted Kaylee to learn that she was little, she was gurly, she was hot, she was obedient, and she was to be a playful slutty brat all at the same time.

He didn't want his slavegurl to become utterly prim and proper, a boring little housewife for him to come home to. He didn't want her to be a slut all the time, and he didn't want her to be a prude. He wanted misbehaviour, teasing and flirting, and he wanted his babygurl to always know that her stern Daddy would punish her for it then probably fuck her or make her suck him off and that her little bratty act had turned her Daddy on, but was nonetheless not how a good gurl behaved.

And then of course, sometimes he just wanted an obedient little maid who would shut the fuck up and serve him and his friends when they wanted to hang out or party. That meant his babygurl had to be disciplined enough to be seen - and boy did his friends like to see her - but not heard, to serve drinks and make food and curtsey when she was given an order and to smile sweetly through all of the humiliation and just be grateful for all the attention she got.

Smack! Gerry heard Kaylee whimper as his hand hit down on her tight buttcheek. Another smack, another whimper. "What misbehaviour have you done, Kaylee?" said Gerry. Smack! Smack! He emphasised his power with two more swats of his strong right hand before his babygurl could answer, then he went back to fondling her fuckable bottom.

"Daddy, I wore my negligee and danced around like a slut even though you told me not to dress slutty today once my chores were done. And, um..."

"Yes, babygurl?"

"Um..."

"I'll only make you cry more if you make me wait for it."

"I thought about when I was male and had a bigger dick and balls and how you took that from me and it made me feel sick Daddy," said Kaylee, speaking rapidly.

"Your new body is so much better, babygurl. Haven't you accepted it yet?"

"Thank you Daddy I'm trying Daddy, I want to accept it, I know it's forever Daddy."

"You know I know when you're calling me Daddy to placate me, Kaylee."

"Sorry Daddy."

"Well, Kaylee. You were a bad gurl for regretting your fantastic slim little gurl body, and you were a bad gurl for putting on the negligee and dancing around when I ordered you to get into something more smart. But then, well, babygurl, the way I see it you just wanted to lean into your gurlhood and forget about those nasty boy memories you had from before I had you changed. So that maybe means I'll give you the standard fifty swats instead of a hundred."

"Oh thank you Daddy!"

"You're so welcome, gorgeous. Here they come."

"Yes Daddy!"

Gerry took his time delivering each blow to Kaylee's bottom. He had changed so much about her since her enslavement, and pacing was very important to let it all keep sinking in. He waited to let tension mount, to let Kaylee think about what she'd done and why she was over the knee of a real man getting spanked for it. Then, only when he thought she had taken the moments to understand who she belonged to and how she was supposed to behave, did he land the blow.

Kaylee whimpered. Gerry had subjected her to extensive surgeries, neural rewiring and even some good old-fashioned brainwashing. Kaylee's pain threshold was much reduced from her former male self, and so Gerry knew that his moderate blows were enough to actually make her wince and tear up, and that his full force spanking could make her blub and beg him to stop. He kept today's little correction light, and delivered a few more carefully slow blows to Kaylee's barely padded backside.

Gerry really believed in what he was doing to Kaylee. Might made right and the weak ruled the strong. He was forty-seven to Kaylee's twenty, and from twenty-two to forty-six he had lived with his ex-slave-husband Bartholomew. The first twenty years had been bliss, the last four had been more and more difficult as their spark died. When Gerry had decided to get a babygurl to play with, Bartholomew had not been convinced. As much as Gerry had tried to bring his ex around, they were drifting further apart.

Now Gerry had a babygurl to train and mould, and Bartholomew had been sold to a hotel chain who used him as a valet, waiter, rental whore and dancer. Gerry checked in on the slave's public feeds sometimes, and he seemed happy. A bit of brainwashing had probably helped. Gerry realised he had drifted into a reverie and left Kaylee waiting for her next swat for too long. He made her yelp as he delivered six rapid blows to her bottom, then he went back to his slow rhythm.

Kaylee would keep Gerry happy for a long time: he could feel it in the pit of his stomach, and in the sense of rightness whenever he fucked her in her pussy or her arse. He had frozen his own age at forty, and Kaylee's right where it was now, so that if they lived another hundred or even hundred twenty years more each, then they could always have the gurl-Daddy dynamic they enjoyed now.

Smack! Gerry grinned as he disciplined his little gurl. She was cute as a button in all positions, but especially over his knee, and he thought about just locking her wrists to the bed and fucking her right then and there. Smack! Kaylee yelped as Gerry hit her too hard, and he stroked her bottom to calm her. He could hear her sniffles, and smiled at the thought that she was crying as a real man punished her for misbehaving. Gerry pushed away the thought of sex: he would make them both wait, and Kaylee's tight pussy would be all the sweeter for it.

******

After the spanking, Daddy had Kaylee stand with her button nose pressed against the wall, eyes open, so that her freckled face had to rest almost touching the cold surface. She had her hands clasped behind her back and her reddened bottom pushed out a little. She would stay like that while Daddy got changed, so that he could see his handiwork and Kaylee could sense him seeing it. She felt another blush coming, and another tear trickled down her cheek. She wanted to be flirting with her Daddy, helping him dress, choosing her own outfit. Instead she had to stand there like a naughty schoolgurl and feel the shame of a spanked behind.

She didn't dare move her nose off the wall. Her Daddy had been merciful to limit her to fifty swats when she'd dared to think about the time before she was a gurl and to remember it fondly. She had to be the gurl her Daddy had made her. She was on a world far from home, untraceable across the void of space, with a different name, different body, different identity. Her Daddy had even shown her the announcement of her death - a hiking accident - from her homeworld's newsfeeds. Her future was with Daddy, in Daddy's control.

Wall time gave her some thinking space. It wasn't all bad. Gurlhood was very sexy once you got into it - and Kaylee knew she had absolutely no choice except to get into it - and she liked her new pretty clothes and the reassuring power of her Daddy. It embarrassed her sometimes that she had to have a Daddy, but then babygurls did need guidance. And cock. She smiled at that thought and gently bit her lower lip. She really wanted to be fucked right now, but she was not going to ask for it. She knew her Daddy wanted a bit more of a prim gurl for a while, so she would be prim for him.