Slavegurl Kaylee: A Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt his big hands grip her tiny wrists, and then she yelped as he spun her round and his hands clamped her wrists together again. Kaylee whimpered and squirmed as her Daddy pulled her back into him, and she felt his hard cock through his trousers, right where he was pinning her slender hands. Kaylee, on instinct, gave her Daddy's dick a slap and he yelled out "Bad Gurl!" right in her ear; she wondered if she'd gone too far into her bratty self.

"Tell me you like the blouse you slut bitch," said her Daddy through gritted teeth.

"Nuh-uh, it's fugly Daddy. You should take it off of me, it's stained too. Leave it on the ground here where it belongs."

"It's an expensive silk blouse, babygurl, I'm not leaving it here."

"Given that you demasculined me and made me into this little babygurl here, why don't you man up and admit you're wrong and dress me properly? We're both embarrassed by me looking this way."

"Embarrassed? Oh babygurl!"

Kaylee yelped as her Daddy reached up beneath her skirt. He used one hand to keep pinning her wrists together, and with the other he gripped her slutty knickers and then wrenched them down her slim thighs. Kaylee wriggled as her panties dropped, and her Daddy pulled them down until they rested around her ankles, then he stood back up and used his free hand to pull Kaylee into him.

"The nearest metro stop is only about two hundred metres away, but with your knickers down around your ankles you'll only be able to take tiny steps. It'll take a lot of time for you to hobble over there and get on the train home, and even longer from the stop at the other end. Now Kaylee, you can either get home like that with your panties down and everyone will know you're being punished, or I can take off your knickers completely, and your skirt too, and then you can walk home faster, but everyone will be able to see your little gurl cocklet all squiggly and hard as you go. The blouse stays on either way. Choose, now."

Fuck, thought Kaylee. Thus far a few dozen people had seen the ruin of her once proud cock, and the cute smooth pussy her Daddy had given her; if she let him do that, then hundreds would see it, would emphatically know her for a babygurl whose Daddy wanted her little dick on show, and would know Kaylee's stiffy as evidence of her unmanning. They'd know her as a bad gurl either way, and the bratty surge was beginning to wear off.

Kaylee knew she was beaten either way. She knew her Daddy wanted a brat sometimes, and perhaps he still did right then, or perhaps not. Without going so far as to risk the electrocane, she was going to reignite the brat rush and strut through it. She was going to show her Daddy that while she was undeniably his babygurl, she could go down scratching, and she knew that he would fuck her into an orgasmic oblivion as soon as they got home.

"Knickers and skirt off then, Daddy, and you can show everyone what you've made of me," said Kaylee.

"OK babygurl, and that means we're not taking the metro home, we're walking all the way."

"Oh!" Kaylee collected herself, "Yes Daddy of course Daddy."

She lifted one dainty foot, then the other, to let her Daddy pick up her little slut knickers, then she bit her lower lip as he unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it off. She felt the warm air caress her pussy and her cocklet, and saw how people in the crowd immediately stared at her and her little stiffy. Her Daddy leaned round her and kissed her neck. Kaylee shivered, then she straightened up and put on her resolved face.

"Shall we go home then Daddy?" she said with new confidence.

"Slowly, babygurl."

"Did you think I was in a rush to get home, Daddy?" she said archly.

Smack! Her Daddy's hand hit her bottom and she yelped. "Such a manly display of bravado from you babygurl," said Daddy; Kaylee blushed and nearly stamped her foot.

Her Daddy took her hand and led her off. Kaylee wiped away a tear and then took a deep breath. Manly bravado: fuck her Daddy. He didn't know what it was like to be a babygurl, to go from proud man to fuckable eye-candy overnight. He didn't know what it was like to get addicted to a cock in your pussy, a cock bigger than the one you used to have, to glow in its filling presence, then to fight away waves of nausea as you mourned the loss of your own (or at least of most of it).

He didn't know. But he did know that Kaylee was his, utterly his, only his, and that she was a gurl and not a man, and that she was his brat as well as his little lady. His brat. That felt nice in Kaylee's head and she felt her hardon prick back up. She saw her Daddy look down at that and she wondered what he was thinking. Sex and spanking probably: for a smart guy he was fairly single track.

Kaylee put her free hand on her hip and started to strut along. Her Daddy made a sour face when he realised what she was doing, and he looked like he was thinking of doing something. Kaylee committed to the bit and let her cocklet sway as she sashayed down the street while her big Daddy held her hand helplessly. She looked like a messy slut in the whisky-stained blouse and no skirt, but she focused her impishness to make herself look like a messy slut who didn't care, and who was quite happy for passersby to goggle at the marker of her lost manhood.

She felt the buttplug move inside her as she walked on. It pressed against her prostate and gave her little pulses of pleasure, and her Daddy seemed to have forgotten that he could control it at will. Her arse was tight but her Daddy usually preferred her pussy, and Kaylee was fine with that. It was his choice, not hers.

Even as she strutted she knew that his power would return soon enough. She could preen and make big eyes and sashay and show off her body all she liked, but her default was to simper and suck up to the real man who owned her. She shook her head to clear away an image of her Daddy, strong and resplendent, and went back to focusing on her bratty feelings.

"Is this what you wanted from our little walk home Daddy?" asked Kaylee in a sweet tone.

"Everyone's looking at you babygurl," he replied, subtly emphasising the final syllable.

"They seem to like what they see Daddy. Those younger men who went past now all walked away with bulges in their trousers, Daddy. Do you think they'd have walked me home like this Daddy, or would they just have taken off their belts and put me straight back into line, Daddy?"

Kaylee stifled a giggle as she saw the look on her Daddy's face. He clearly wanted to get her home. He obviously liked it when she was a silly little brat for him. But equally, he wanted to control her, dominate her, own her, shape her. She saw his free hand move towards his belt, then he let it fall back to his side. A tingle spread through her as her gamble succeeded, and she felt her Daddy quicken the pace home.

They walked on. Kaylee kept up her outward appearance of happy slavery, but having that many people see and judge her body - even if it got them hard or wet - started to rankle with her a little bit. She was just a babygurl, enslaved, dependent, mostly helpless. She was going home to get filled up with cock and she was going to love it, most likely. She was shamefully on display and she knew she would remember the strangers' looks for a long time, well after this rush of lust had filtered away and she was back to her new normal self.

Home neared, then home arrived. Daddy had the AI open the door, then he scooped up Kaylee into his arms and carried her quickly through into the bedroom. He hurled her onto the bed and then climbed on top of her Kaylee wriggled free for a moment, but Daddy gripped her wrists tight then wrenched them up to the bedstead, where he locked on two sturdy steel cuffs that left Kaylee with her arms pinned up and Daddy's weight on top of her, pinning her down.

"You've been an absolute fucking brat today Kaylee. Not the good gurl I expect you to be. I should have spanked your little bottom far harder and longer when I caught you in the negligee, Kaylee, but there are other ways to tame you. House, have a drone bring me an enhancer spray and a tightener spray," said Daddy.

"Oh please Daddy - no!" said Kaylee, fear in her eyes, her brattishness fleeing.

"You won't tear, babygurl, but you'll feel like you're splitting apart. I'll rape the brattishness out of you while your pussy gets wetter and wetter and you come and come on my big dick, and you'll moan and writhe and beg me to stop, but you're my gurl and I get to fuck you how I like. Ready Kaylee?"

"No Daddy I'm not!" squeaked the little babygurl.

"Here we go!"

It took mere moments for Daddy to spray the tightening chemical inside Kaylee. She felt herself contract even as more wetness coated her vagina, and then she watched - trembling - as her Daddy sprayed enhancer on his already rock-hard dick. It swelled up and out, and Kaylee started to stammer and beg, but her Daddy ignored her and just lined up his dick with her pussy, then he paused.

"Brat no more!" he said.

"I'm your good gurl Daddy!" said Kaylee, and meant it.

"Here I come."

Kaylee screamed as intense pressure flooded into her pussy and then her Daddy was all the way inside her and she felt filled up in the way that only a babygurl with a dominant Daddy could. She shook her head, nodded, shook it, said "Yes, No, Yes, oh Daddy!" then fell silent as her owner started to slowly fuck her with scarily long strokes from his absurdly lengthened dick. Kaylee lay there with her legs up in the air, taking it all, letting her Daddy in, and she felt her own cocklet rise up in response.

"I'm gonna make your little gurly boihood cum too Kaylee honey, but all in good time. House drone, bring me an endurance pill. I can do this all day, Kaylee."

"Will you at least take the blouse off, Daddy?"

Her Daddy reached over and tore the silk fabric apart, then unhooked the front fastener for Kaylee's bra to let her perky tits go free. He caressed them as he shifted position, and Kaylee groaned as wave after wave of pure sensory input overwhelmed her and carried her away on a rising tide of submissive ecstasy. She was her Daddy's and he was the absolute centre of her world. As his cock hit deep inside her, she moaned and mewled, and then she looked dead on into his eyes.

"I'm your little gurl Daddy," she whispered.

"I know Kaylee; let me show you just how true that is."

Kaylee cried out as her Daddy picked up the pace. His tempo and the force from his thrusting hips both ramped up, and Kaylee started to cry a little even as her body took over and fucked back against her Daddy's thrusts to make them go deeper and harder and send even more surging waves of shattering pleasure through her. She lost conscious control of her body and tried to get as much of her Daddy's big splitting erection inside her, even while some voice in her told her to hold off lest she break in two.

"Who's your goddamn Daddy, babygurl?" roared the owner.

"You're my Daddy. My big Daddy, my strong Daddy, my manly Daddy, my owner Daddy, my patient Daddy, my powerful Daddy."

"You want me deep inside you?"

"No Daddy! Yes Daddy! Please I can't tell Daddy."

"You do want me babygurl, you slavegurls are all the same, you need dick to function."

"I need dick, Daddy, I need your dick."

"Not your dick?"

"Not my dick Daddy, your dick."

"Good gurl, good gurl. Take it!"

"Give it to me Daddy!"

"Take all of it!"

"Yes Daddy!"

The bed groaned and creaked beneath the assault. Kaylee screamed and mewled, animal and unbound. She heard her Daddy groan and growl and answered with her gurliest little voice to show him her total submission. Not consciously willed, just her body giving in to his. His force subsuming her, making them one, making her part of him. Beyond slavery, a joining, but a joining that was all an act of her Daddy's will and that Kaylee could never resist.

Kaylee feared splitting open even as she sang with the devious pressure that her Daddy's cock gave her pussy. She felt the shame of being a gurlified slave even as she knew the rightness of it, and the correctness of being filled by her dominant Daddy, her lover, her guide in the new world she was part of. She longed for him to cum but ached for him to fuck her on and on through the afternoon, and she shook and wriggled as the conflict played itself out inside her.

The slavegurl let it all go. She bellowed out her lust and fucked back onto her Daddy's shaft with a great frenzy, and he answered with his own renewed vigour. Their bodies sang together and Kaylee wept tears of joy and release as her Daddy's dick thrust her deeper into the welcome embrace of her slave-gurlhood. She thrashed as Daddy pinned her, she sank down into the bed as he kissed her, she opened her mouth wide and panted as he took her hard and fast.

They came together the first time and Kaylee mewled as her Daddy's cum coated her wet pussy. He pushed on thanks to the endurance drug he had taken, but now at a more leisurely pace, his erection a little less intense, and Kaylee felt her heartbeat drop. The sheets were saturated with sweat and their bodies glowed red with exertion, but neither wanted that long afternoon of total connection to end. They fucked on and on, until Kaylee had a bone-deep certainty who her Daddy was, and why.

Later that evening

Daddy and three of his male friends were gathered in the sitting room of Daddy's home. They were playing a fast-paced team shooter on the huge holoscreen that floated against one wall, and they demanded a constant stream of beers, snacks and other services from Kaylee, except for when she was providing motivation by sitting in their laps, or relief by sucking their dicks.

Daddy had put Kaylee in what he called her Lolita-maid dress. Kaylee had not liked it before then, but her pussy still throbbed with the memory of her Daddy's total dominion, and she'd realised she was a very pretty gurl in the dress, even if it made her look very innocent in a confusing way.

The dress had a high waist, a white skirt with pink chequered trim, two pink chequered bows on the front of the skirt and one at the rear. The skirt fell to the top of her thighs and it was sometimes possible to see her pink frilly knickers beneath it. She wore long white socks with pink bows. The top of the dress was black with a cutout to show some cleavage, but around the shoulders were puffy sleeves of the pink chequered material. Around her neck was another pink bow, and on her blonde hair rested a little black French maid hat.

The guys had gone wild for it, and Kaylee had found that she loved their attention. Before that day she'd been in two minds about her Daddy's little crew of doms, but now she saw that they wanted her because she was a good little gurl, and that made her want them. They had sent their own slaves upstairs to play different kinds of games altogether, and that left Kaylee with all the work but all the admiration too.

"Sugarplum, get me another beer then come sit on my lap while I play; you're my good luck charm," said Derek, a wiry black guy with long dreads.

Kaylee's pink high heels clicked through the sitting room, down the hall and into the kitchen. She reached up to the high shelf in the fridge and got a bottle of beer, then she carefully opened it and made her way back. She could feel her skirt flowing and floating as she moved, and she suppressed the instinct to tamp it down. She was supposed to draw the guys' eyes, and her Daddy loved to see her skirt float up and show off her little bulge beneath her knickers.

Derek was sitting on an armchair, closest to the door that Kaylee entered by. She shimmied over to him with a big smile on her face, then she carefully sat down in his lap and he moved a hand from the controller so he could have his arms threaded around the slavegurl. Kaylee waited with the beer and wriggled a little in Derek's lap, and then she giggled when his cock stiffened in response. Derek pressed himself up into her a little.

"Dude, you have to lend me her in this outfit sometime - my place needs going over with that feminine touch, and my neighbours will be so fucking jealous if they see a babygurl like this one," said Derek.

"D, you have three slaveboys over at your place, can they not manage to clean and tidy and do some interior design for you?" laughed Daddy.

"Well actually I've had Ricki in petmode for like a month now, so he definitely can't" - the guys laughed together - "and Akio is training hard for his next round in the slavepits, so he's out. That just leaves Sebastian and-"

"Does your cute as a button little daddy's boi not have the feminine touch either?" said one of the guys.

"He's got this great little valet-slut vibe going on right now but he can't decorate for shit, and I think sometimes he doesn't put the effort into cleaning that a gurl would, you know?" said Derek. "You'd make my place sparkle and shine and really know how to make it pop, wouldn't you little gurl?"

"Yes sir I'll do my absolute very best for you if my Daddy tells me to sir," simpered Kaylee.

"What did you do to her today, dude?" said Derek.

"You have no idea!" said Daddy.

"Fuck - do you think I could turn Sebsatian into someone like her, with the right surgery I mean? He looks really hot in a dress but it's like there's always something missing when I femme him up that way," said Derek.

"You indulge that little bitch far too much, brainwash him like I did my little white boigurl. One snap of my fingers and a command word and he/she instantly changes gender and slavemode," said one of the other guys.

"I do not indulge my bitch thank you, he goes over my knee or into the corner for the slightest of infractions and he knows full well who his Daddy is. I just wonder sometimes if he could be something else for me, you know?" said Derek.

"I do know, and you know what, I think I have my best ideas when I'm gaming with you guys. What if you don't need Kaylee to transform your place? What if you need her to help transform your boi into a gurl? She could help you get him started but you'd have to tell him he's permanently femboyed to start with. Get him some living breast implants to start with, make his butt bigger. You don't have to deball him and give him a pussy straightaway like I did with Kaylee," said Daddy.

"Will you be a good gurl and help me lay waste to another slave's lingering masculinity, Kaylee honey?" said Derek.

"Daddy, will I? My Daddy makes the decisions," said Kaylee.

"Fuck that's hot," said Derek.

"You will Kaylee, but you must never reveal that Derek plans to gurlify him, not least because Derek is drunk and horny right now and might change his mind after a blowjob from your pretty mouth," said Daddy.

"Yes Daddy!" trilled Kaylee.

"Actually dude, do you mind if I fuck her instead? That cute little backside is driving me wild and I think she needs her arse filling up," said Derek.

"Finish the match first dude!" said Daddy.

"Yeah!" said the other guys.

"Of course, guys, of course. It's not like she has places to be, is it?"

"I go where my Daddy tells me to be sir," said Kaylee, without thinking.

"Good gurl Kaylee baby," said Daddy.

"Thank you Daddy," replied Kaylee, then turned to Derek, "I'll be ever such a good gurl for you, sir."

"I think that just sealed Sebastian's fate, guys," said Derek.

"You're making the right choice my friend, and it'll be great for Kaylee to have a girlfriend to hang out with. I can already picture them in bikinis, sipping cocktails," said Daddy.

Kaylee wriggled around some more in Derek's lap to emphasise what a good gurl behaved like. She wanted a friend, and depriving Sebastian of his masculinity to free his inner gurl appealed to her. They could compare dresses, do each other's hair, swap tips about makeup, and have a good giggle together at their Daddies' expense sometimes. Sebastian would get over it - he/she would become Derek's good gurl for life, and Kaylee would be glad to help if it made her own Daddy happy.