Slavegurl Kaylee: A Day in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long time letting Kaylee stand to show off her crimson cheeks, Daddy spoke, "Kaylee, it's time for you to put on your outfit now, I've picked it out for you and laid it out on the bed. Get dressed and we'll go for some lunch then a walk. Be a good gurl and don't dawdle."

"Yes, Daddy! I'll be quick Daddy."

Kaylee turned away from the wall and skipped over to the bed, where her Daddy was pointing. She pulled a frown, pouted, and then scowled. On the bed was a silly pink silk blouse with lots of ruffles, that clearly buttoned up right to the throat, which Kaylee thought was very ugly and would make her look like a staid librarian. With it was a pair of thick black tights, some plain white cotton knickers, and a starchy navy blue skirt that would fall to her knees.

"Do I actually have to wear this?" she said without thinking.

"What did you just say, young lady?" said Daddy, eyebrows raised and mouth open in anger.

"Oh! Well. Please, Daddy, these just aren't my style. I'm a babygurl and you made me a babygurl and these aren't really babygurl clothes, they're old lady clothes and they'll make me look boring. I don't want to look boring for you."

"Put them on right now young lady."

Kaylee stamped her little foot and pouted. She had forgotten about her aching bottom and wanted to vent some frustration, but then she caught her Daddy's eyes. He was on fire, whether with rage or lust she could not tell, and that made Kaylee's protests catch in her throat. She looked back at the clothes: ugly! They were frumpy and rubbish and she didn't want to wear them. She looked at her Daddy. Oh shit. She looked back at the clothes then stepped over to them.

"Sorry Daddy I'll wear the clothes for you Daddy I didn't mean it Daddy," she said.

"Go bring me a size four buttplug and some lube, then come back here and bend over," said Daddy.

"At once Daddy."

Kaylee did as she was ordered. She quickly went into one of Daddy's toy drawers and found the black rubber object, not the largest she could take but towards that end of things. She picked up some lube and brought the objects back to her Daddy, then she turned away from him and bent over. She knew that she was utterly vulnerable to him in that position, with her hands touching her toes, her boi dick dangling down and her pussy and arse right there for the taking. He could pound her into ecstasy now if he felt like it.

Instead he made Kaylee squeal as he pushed the lubed up plug inside her. He did it deftly, firm but smooth, something he had done dozens of times before for Kaylee and probably thousands for his ex-slave-husband. Kaylee sighed as the plug popped, then she felt her submissiveness rise up as the sense of being filled and stretched took hold. A full arse was a good arse, and her Daddy was a good Daddy.

"Plug, vibrate, level 1," said Daddy.

"Oh!" said Kaylee, "That'll make me hard Daddy."

"Put the white knickers away and get something that will feel sexy against your cocklet. Oh, yeah - spray some anti-cum onto it first, you know where it is. I want everyone who sees you out and about to know that you're totally turned on by your prim little lady outfit, and I want you to put on the gold necklace that says 'brat' in nice curly script. Will you do that for me now, Kaylee?"

"I will Daddy."

"Good gurl Kaylee. You're my best babygurl Kaylee but never forget you're also my property and my word is law to you."

"You rule, I obey, Daddy. I'll be a good gurl for you now Daddy."

They left the apartment fifteen minutes later. Kaylee tottered along in a pair of black high heels, her slim arm through Daddy's muscled arm. As soon as they were on the busy city street Kaylee could sense everyone was looking at her and her little sissy stiffy that showed beneath her sensible skirt. She was still pouting about the ruffled pink blouse, and idly wondering if she could spill something on it that would ruin it forever, but the looks of the men who they passed kept derailing her.

Apparently free guys found her hot even in her prim old lady getup, and honestly Kaylee found that more sordid than when they ogled her in her frilly French maid's outfit. But then, they were free, she was a slave; they could ogle all they liked and she was just another gurlified ex-male for them to enjoy. She squeezed her Daddy's arm, and he shifted position so his arm was around her waist, protective and strong.

"Lots of men are looking at me Daddy. Some women too, in fact," said Kaylee.

"It's only fifteen minutes to the restaurant, babygurl, let them look. I think you look great - like a well-wrapped present that no one could resist tearing into, but they have to resist because you belong to me and you're mine to unwrap later. Kaylee, honey, the more you convince me you're my prim princess, the more I'll want to turn you back into a slut later."

"Oh," said Kaylee, and paused to think. She collected her thoughts and started talking, "Thank you for buying me that book on flower arranging, Daddy, it was very interesting and informative. Can you buy me some on sewing and maybe some flowers and some fabrics so I can make things please Daddy?"

"Were you interested in those before I remade you?"

"No Daddy, I promise."

"Then we'll tell the house AI to have a bit of money on a rechargeable account for you, so you can order your own little bits and make some cute little projects to go around the apartment. It could use more of a femme touch."

"It is a little stark sometimes, Daddy."

They laughed.

"I know, babygurl, it was waiting for your touch to come along and transform it. Tell me about some of your ideas."

They walked together, ambling through the streets, as Kaylee laid out her gurly ideas for nice touches to the apartment, and a complete redecoration of her cell to make it that much pinker and frillier. Kaylee suppressed an urge to imagine her cell as a guy's bedroom and followed her gurl instincts to think about the kind of environment that would help gurlify her further, and her Daddy listened and occasionally asked a question as she talked on.

Together they passed a medley of owners and slaves. An old white woman went past trailing three brown-skinned petgirls on leashes, all in a line, all silently following their Mistress with broken calmness. A sissy boi in a flouncy dress was dragged past by his Master, then a young couple, a Mistress and a slaveboi, walked past hand in hand, taking every chance to gaze into each other's eyes. After them, Kaylee noted a couple of leather-clad doms flanking a hulking slaveboi in a thick black leather harness, and then a young woman leading a much older maidgirl on a leash.

It took a lot of different kinds of slaves and owners to make their world function, and pretty much every free person owned at least one human. Kaylee got the impression her Daddy was relatively rare in owning only one, and she felt special because of the attention. If he was fucking anyone else, he was doing it when Kaylee was confined to the house, and that suited her, though she hoped that he was saving his thick cock all for her, seeing as how he remade her to be nice and fuckable.

She prattled on about her ideas for decorating and her Daddy reached down and patted her bottom to encourage her. Kaylee got it then - he wanted a little lady sometimes, not just a gurl, and he was getting off on her talking about flowers and paint colours and cushions. She wondered if he would let her choose him some more flattering clothes, and knew she'd have to navigate that carefully lest she end up back over his knee for insulting him.

Kaylee looked up at her Daddy's chiselled jaw, light stubble, and beautiful black skin. He was her Lord, she was his little lady, and that was going to be enough for a life. He would care for her, control her, pleasure her and take pleasure from her. He would guide her and discipline her and continue to remake her until she was whatever kind of gurl he wanted her to be, and Kaylee felt her cocklet stiffen and her pussy get wet at the notion. She would be what he wanted her to be.

By and by they reached the restaurant, and Daddy asked to have a table in the bright sunshine on a terrace dotted with palm trees and tables. A free-male waiter looked Kaylee up and down, nodded to her Daddy, then led them to the table; Kaylee's Daddy pulled out her chair for her and she sat down with a "Thank you Daddy" that made the waiter smile and made Daddy grin.

"Good morning sir, good morning young lady, we have lots of great specials today if you want to hear about them," said the waiter.

"Just bring me the menu, I'll order for us," said Daddy.

"Just as you say sir," said the waiter.

Kaylee smiled meekly. She would have liked to have ordered her own food and wine for a change, but her Daddy was boss and he was going to order for her - most likely some fucking salad that she'd have to pretend to enjoy. While Kaylee's body and mind had been reshaped by the surgeries and reprogramming, her food and drink tastes had been left untouched. She often had to endure watching her Daddy drink beer and eat steak while she pecked at a leafy salad and sipped some kind of fizzy wine.

That was, in fact, what happened. Kaylee tried her best not to fidget through the meal, but the gently vibrating buttplug lodged inside her made her feel fizzy and horny. She'd have gotten on her knees to suck her Daddy off beneath the table if he had ordered it, but instead he just sat there staring into her eyes and smouldering. Kaylee's cocklet stiffened against her panties whenever Daddy gave her his 'I own you' look, and that even made Kaylee blush a few times. Not long ago, no man would ever have looked at her like that, and the helplessness of it made her feel very little, kind of scared, and more and more turned on.

A little while into the meal, Daddy addressed Kaylee, "You know babygurl I've been wondering, what goes on in that little head of yours when I spank you, when I punish you when you've been bad, or just give you your maintenance spanking, or when I put you in walltime and you have to stand there with your little crimson bottom on show."

"Daddy! There are lots of people who can hear us Daddy!" said Kaylee, looking around at the other couples.

"Are you embarrassed to talk about getting disciplined by your Daddy Kaylee gurl?"

"Yes Daddy! It's not something I like to talk about Daddy."

"What are you Kaylee?"

She nearly said "Fed up", but she caught herself in time, and took a deep breath, "Your good gurl, Daddy. I'm your good gurl."

"My enslaved chick with a dick. Be a good gurl for me and tell me what it's like to be subject to my discipline."

"It's frightening, Daddy, and it's embarrassing, and it's humbling, and it's very, um, charged Daddy. You bring a lot of energy to it and that rubs off on me, so that makes me feel jittery but then also sometimes very centred and calm, Daddy. You often get hard when you spank me and that makes me very turned on, and then that tends to make me feel confused about being put over your knee."

"Keep going."

"People are looking..."

"I can pull your knickers down and spank you right here on the terrace, babygurl, or you can keep talking."

"OK Daddy. It makes me feel very little when you put me over your knee and spank me, like I'm really your little gurl, and that usually makes me wet."

"Does it make you miss being a boy?"

"Please Daddy?"

"Answer, babygurl."

"Yes it does Daddy, it makes me miss it and it makes me remember a time when I'd have been strong enough to resist you, and when I didn't have a pussy that could get wet, and when I had a higher pain tolerance and didn't cry as much, and when I wasn't really that into men, but then..."

"But then?"

"But then your firm warm hand lands on my bottom and I remember whose little gurl I am and that you're here to look after me, and that your discipline is you looking after me, and then I get confused Daddy."

"It's OK for you to get confused honey, I had your intelligence reduced when I enslaved you. When you don't know what to think, ask me - I'll tell you."

"Thank you, Daddy," said Kaylee, then cringed, then covered it with a giggle and smile.

They ate in silence for a few moments. This guy really thought he could think for another human being, thought Kaylee. He was so arrogant and so in charge that he just thought he could overwrite Kaylee's mind with his own thoughts and opinions. He probably could more than half the time, but Kaylee had some tricks up her sleeve, could play nicely and then turn the tables later on, maybe spoil Daddy's orgasm or make his dinner wrong. She was his gurl, but wasn't necessarily going to cower because of it.

******

Gregory watched Kaylee eating and felt his nascent hardon stir. He had prodded his babygurl in just the right direction to bring out her inner brat, and now she was sitting there with a cute little glimmer of defiance in her green eyes and an occasional scowl on her freckled face. Kaylee might tip back into her good gurl persona and spend the rest of the day being ever so eager to please, or she might do what Gregory hoped and go full brat.

Full brat meant she would get more and more frustrated until she spat defiance at him, talked back and generally acted like an entitled little bitch, at which point Gregory would have his pick of options to tame her back into compliance. Nipple clamps often brought out those gurly tears he liked to see, and so did a caning, but there were subtler ways to tame his little bratty slut back down into obedience. He could make her dance for him, send her to bed for an hour while it was still light, cage her in the basement or just sit her at a desk and make her write lines for him.

Kaylee was an open book to Gregory - he was confident of that, though never totally sure, and that was part of the game too - but she sometimes surprised him with the ways she came up with to misbehave or to comply. There was a little slut in her, a people pleaser, and a defiant little madam, and for Gregory that added up to bliss, a heaven containing only him and his beloved babygurl. He would keep her in panties and dresses for the rest of her life, and she would keep him entertained and adored. In their own ways, they would worship each other, and Gregory knew he had never seen anyone so beautiful or ownable as his Kaylee.

*****

The waiter - slim and young and hot - glided back over to the table and poured Kaylee some more wine. She reached out and laid her little hand on his wrist, then she looked up into his eyes, fluttered her eyelashes, beamed at him, and said "Thank you honey." Her smile lingered as she sensed her Daddy stiffen in his seat, and Kaylee let her big green eyes hold the waiter's gaze for a few long seconds.

"Another beer for you, sir?" said the waiter.

"Make it a whisky actually," said Daddy.

"Make it two please," said Kaylee, then smirked as her Daddy stiffened again.

"Good girls ask nicely for what they want, Kaylee baby," said her Daddy, a note of menace in his voice.

"Another whisky for me please, sir," said Kaylee to the waiter, and her Daddy bristled again.

The waiter raised an eyebrow, looked at Kaylee's Daddy, and waited. He nodded. The waiter nodded and went away, then Kaylee picked up her wine glass, waited a beat, held her Daddy's eye and downed the fizzy liquid. She giggled as he frowned, then she set the glass down heavily and blew her Daddy a kiss. He glowered and Kaylee saw the telltale sign that he was getting turned on: wide eyes, nostrils flaring, shifting in his seat.

"Are you turned on by ugly clothes, Daddy?" said Kaylee.

"Huh?" said Daddy, genuinely surprised at the line of questioning.

"You seem very turned on by me Daddy, not at all in control of your big boy dick or your roving eyes, shifting in your seat, leering at me. But these clothes are fucking ugly, Daddy-"

"Language, babygurl-"

"-So fucking ugly Daddy, and yet you can't keep your eyes off me in them. I can only conclude you have terrible taste in clothes, Daddy, I mean, you did buy them after all."

"You're testing my patience Kaylee."

"Little babygurl me with my reduced intelligence testing my big strong clever Daddy's patience. Ah, here's our handsome waiter with the whisky. Thank you, honey."

"Thanks friend," said Daddy.

"Anything else sir?"

"Just privacy, friend," said Daddy, and the waiter left without a word.

"Shall we invite him round, Daddy?"

"Huh?"

"The waiter - we both like him, he could come over."

"No, Kaylee, shush, I say who we sleep with."

"Those university girls down the street look at us with big lustful eyes, we could have them round too?"

"Shush Kaylee. Know your place."

"And maybe that shy boy at the end of the road, he's eighteen now, you could put him in panties and fuck him senseless."

"Shut your mouth, bitch."

"You control my sex-drive, Daddy, I can't help being a slut. You on the other hand can, and yet ... you want it all the time."

"Silence babygurl."

"Shut me up then Daddy, if you can."

"Fingers on lips, Kaylee."

"Like this?" said Kaylee, talking even though a finger rested next to her pink lips.

"Last chance babygurl."

"Yes Daddy at once Daddy I shall be ever so good for you Daddy," said Kaylee, then removed her finger from her lip, downed her whisky, and started to unbutton the ruffled blouse.

"Stop that Kaylee, you will stop that at once."

Kaylee shook her head, didn't say a word, and very slowly moved her hand down to rest on another button. She started to toy with it and Daddy glowered. He picked up his whisky and sipped it, then on a whim he threw it onto Kaylee's top. She gasped and several people sitting on tables nearby looked over, then looked away. It was rude to stare, even on a world of slaves like Kaylee who were made for display. Kaylee bristled, her freckled face pulled into a frown.

"Well at least it looks a little bit more interesting now Daddy," she sang back to him in an extra high voice, "though I think I'd definitely best take it off now it's soiled."

"Leave it on or I'll electrocane your little gurl bottom until you weep and pass out," said Daddy.

Kaylee stopped short and a tear of humiliation trickled down her cheek. The electrocane made her shake with fear, even the thought of it, and she pushed away sudden memories of it hitting her backside and her screaming, from the time just after her Daddy had bought her. She pouted and snarled at her Daddy, then she sprang up from the table and marched away, but she left the ruffled blouse on.

Her Daddy called out an order to his wrist computer to send payment for the meal, then he got up from his chair and stomped after Kaylee. Kaylee glanced back over her shoulder and thought she saw him suppress a grin, then his stern scorned Daddy expression came on and Kaylee felt a rush of blood to her cocklet, which strained against the starchy skirt she wore. She skipped on ahead of her Daddy towards a public square, and he followed behind.

The distance between them gradually closed. Kaylee weaved between bodies in the crowded square; her blonde hair shone in the bright sunlight, and she giggled as she dodged around bodies and then skipped around the edge of a fountain. When her Daddy got closer to her, she ran ahead a little, and then he ran, then Kaylee dodged around. As her Daddy tried to grab her, Kaylee used her small size and agility to duck beneath his arms and then get behind him.

She ran back into the crowd and disappeared from view. She heard her Daddy bellow "Kaylee!" but she skipped on through the crowd, then she started to weave her way around the square again, between fountains, tables, stalls and thronged bodies. She glanced around, back one way then the other, and could not see her Daddy. As Kaylee returned her gaze to face forwards, she almost ran headlong into him.