All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 03'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

Very well written!! Loving this story thus far; I can't wait for the next chapter.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
I concur with anon!

And if you keep this up I will be forced to give you a prize( a bracelet with an inscription BFF perhaps?)LOL!!!!

Another easy 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Captivated by this story I am. Hmmmm, for the next chapter, waiting I cannot.

Easily a 5 star piece :-)

MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Chapter

Am enjoying this very much and it is so unusual, interesting and to a degree harsh! I found it compulsive reading even though it is at times violent and the doctor very disturbing. Whats with Mia? I thought it was very well written and easy to visualise the scene. A definate 5 stars. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

definitely looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yey!!!

So excited for the next chapter!!! love how its goign so far your doing great!!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
I just read....

all 3 chapters and I must say that this is a wonderful story so far!!! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see where your story is heading. Great job on writing it!! :)

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Well done!!!! I am enjoying this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep them coming...

I love your frequent stories, yes its only 3 but I really hope for more. The world you created is so different. But... Why is Azeric in a different planet besides his own? What does that symbol mean on her neck? Was she picked to be a mate for him or was it really for convenience which later turned to mating? And yeah, what's wrong with Mia, is she jealous or something?

Loving it! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

LOVE this story so far. PLEASE keep writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm hooked. Plain and simple. :)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
^_^

can't wait to read the next chapter and see where your story is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful - addicting

Lovely chapter.

I too am wondering why he is different on his planet and what his status is as compared to the other residents. Are his kind conquerers? I am also wondering his motivation for picking Alana and not one of the other slaves. I can't wait to see where you are going with them in the next chapter.

I am officially addicted. Please update soon

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 12 years ago
well done

This chapter flowed more smoothly and without the confusion of the previous chapter's transitions. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really well done

I rarely follow extended stories but this one has me hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
next chapter

loved it - can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
update

update soon. can't wait for the next chapter...

poison_alicepoison_alicealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

Once again, thanks for your comments. I will be submitting the next chapter over the weekend. The end of term rush has prevented me submitting this week, but bring on the summer holidays and plenty of writing time!

Alice x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Delicious!

İmo what makes this story different is the importance given to details, you describe the feelings of Alana during penetration so well, inch by inch we feel her pain, her desperation and eventually her pleasure by letting herself taken by Azeric, thank you for providing such enticing details of penetration moment, rest of their intercourse is hot as well but the whole penetration description is such a turn-on (at least for me)... İ also liked Azeric being tender despite his insistence on rough sex, how eagerly he grabs blue goo reminds me how my boyfriend always sweet talks me into anal with lovingly spreading the lube everytime İ complain it hurts too much, it seems alpha male behaviour never changes whether alien or human, they all want a piece of ass and think they could get any ass with some lube, it would be interesting to see Azeric trying anal with that blue goo...

SubSlave1SubSlave1over 1 year ago

It seemed she was forgetting her place in a chunk of this chapter. Slaves only get a say if Master wishes.

I liked the Dr. and how he reminded her he was there for Azeric, not her.

There are a couple of typo's still slipping thru eg. wearily should be warily

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous