All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 08'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Holy Shit...

I keep muttering "holy shit" after reading this. I can just either imagine Kalen arriving earlier than expected or Alana and the general getting freaky (with Alabama refusing shortly after). Plus, I wish you'd say why Kalen killed his father. Omg, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Aww i really liked this chapter! Mainly because i prefer T'arik to Kalen. Good storyline, look forward to seeing where this goes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Title (original I know)

I have a feeling that the general might do something deceitful to try and get her sold to him but I think that It will be turned around and that Alana will be dissatisfied with the sex or miss Kalen.

Any way, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think

I think she is probably going to sleep with T'arik , & that he's going to end up using her against kalen. But i really hope she doesn't mess with t'arik. COME BACK KALEN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
t'arik vs kalen

i don't want her with t'arik. i want her with kalen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please don't ruin an amazing story by making her a needy slut

Why does the general hate Kalen? It doesn't seem like kalen Hates him.

I hope this chic isn't a needy hooker who sleeps around. I hope

She is strong and I hope Kalen doesn't suffer anymore from her

Silly selfishness.

I hope she makes a female friend to help her out. I really hope she

Proves herself to kalen by staying faithful. There state to many

Stories of weak women with no ability to be faithful or cope. It would

Be nice to have a story about a strong woman who doesn't give in to temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kalen

No T'arik. Kalen for the win.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Anonymous Much?

Why doesn't anyone make an account when commenting? I understand a couple hear and there, but 5?

Back to the story: Its still a bit confusing and the how/ why questions haven't been resolved to my satisfaction. But since its told from the girls perspective, it shows a failing of her character to not have investigated this, not the writer.

PS Ka needs to Bite her again!!! She likes or at least expects it now xD

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Alan +1. Kalen -1. T'arik 0.

Before I unleash my venting, I must say that I love how the author has created such intense feelings about what the characters should or shouldn't be doing. I think it is VERY appropriate that the tag for chapter 8 is "Drama".

I'm with everyone else on this ... I do not trust T'arik and really hope Alana doesn't screw up with Kalen.

However, I was disappointed at Kalen's behavior by the river. I thought it was almost cowardly that he would hide and wait for trouble when he could've approached the men and scared them off. If they attacked, he would've been justified in killing them, just like the three men who attacked him with his back turned.

I was pleasantly surprised with Alana's actions by the pool. I figured chapter 8 would start with Alana stupidly choosing to swim in the river. I think Kalen should be immensely proud that she choose potential death vs. allowing the men to touch her.

Overall I'm finding more respect for Alana after this chapter. Yes, I desperately want things to work out between her and Kalen, but I started to think more about what she's going through. Physically, she knows Kalen can't help but hurt her because of his size, plus, his race derives pleasure from inflicting pain (biting). T'arik (so far) has seemed gentle and more human-like in looks and actions. She's home-sick, scared and lonely. Hopefully "Beauty" will end up with her "Beast".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please no!!!

Pleae don't sleep with T'arik. it totally makes her seem like a slut. To be honest I love this story and having her sleep with him will totally ruin it and make her seem like a dumb whore!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

Please don't let her sleep with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not liking how this is going with him...bring Kalen back quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
I love this story

How funny is it that I am so worried that she will cheat on Kalen? It is on my mind frequently I can't wait till there is a new chapter to find out. I know that we should like T'arik we should want this romance for her, but I think for most of us its cheating its wrong and a lot of us are so against it. You made us fall in love with Kalen and we love them as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally rooting for Kalen!!!

Go team Kalen!!! lol

Please don't let her end up with T'arik, Kalen is turning out to be really sweet and kind and loves her and T'arik just seems questionable to me. I'm not sure whether we can all trust him or not. Kalen all the way!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Good story

Kalen is very careless with her. He puts her into harms way for his own amusement, and fails to seek medical treatment for her injuries when he should. He loves her because she accepts him. He is still her owner.

T'arik is enamored with her, but he can have any slave that he wants, and could lose interest in her as soon as she ceases to be a temptation. Not a healthy situation for her.

Kruth1130Kruth1130over 11 years ago
Team T'arik

I like T'arik. He has treated her right from the beginning. Kalen has been careless... i know that he tries but that is not something to base a relationship on. But I don't think anything will happen between T'arik and her... but if it does I'm all for it

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
She's an idiot.

Please get rid of T'arik.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unanswered questions

Kalen has few he can trust. Why T'arik and how far does that trust go?

What is she expected to do? She is after all a slave with no real choice. So is she cheating or being obedient/disobedient?

Why didn't Kalen give her better instructions regarding a situation that could become highly volatile? Kalen seems to be doing his best to keep them both alive within a hostile environment. How can he expect her to know what is appropriate? Alana has consistently made poor choices.

T'arik understands the politics and knows the danger they are in. So what are his real motives?

If Kalen does not return does Alana become T'arik's slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Team Kalen

I am all for team Kalen, but can't help thinking about how things are go over with the wife back home. Seems any place he takes Alana, she will always be in some form of danger.

T'arik might give her a better home but I think he would feel less loss than Kalen - Alana is the only person who has accepted Kalen 100% for who and what he is and he knows it. If he wants to keep her, he is going to have to fight for her.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Annoyed at turn of events.

I agree with cantfightfate! I think she is an idiot and should stop flirting with T she knows k loves her and she is pissing me off!

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
The torment of two men!

Poor Alana she is so confused and battered! Does she ever get a break from being hurt? Hard to say which one to choose K is technically not a free man and I can't see his wife as the tolerant type but as a member of the conquering race with such different values he is always going to have difficulties staying on this planet! Poor Kalen! The general is well....my mind not completely sure yet, surely as a general he would have been awarded his own slave? Hmmmm! Interesting that Teve has so much influence really. I want to know more about them stealing her from earth, do they do it often? Why was the good doctor so" earth like" in his abode and why does Teve seem to dislike Alana so much and of course the belated doctor! Questions, questions , I love this story! Thank you.

princessmumprincessmumover 11 years ago
When is chapter 9 up ??

Hey Alice u said it would be up by Friday. Today is friday so have submitted it or still writing let us know. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poor Alana

I don't understand the comments who criticise Alana and think Kalen is a poor misunderstood teddy bear.

Alana is a kidnap victim who has been forced into slavery and sold to a 'might makes right' warrior race. Kalen has been as brutal to her as he has been 'good'. He hurts her even without meaning to, and who would want to be bleeding, covered in welts, bruises and scabs all the time?

As for love? - more like Stockholm syndrome at this point. You can't force loyalty or respect - it must be earned, how can someone without choice owe loyalty to anyone? As far as I can see, he isn't her lover he is her owner and he only likes her when she acts like good obedient property, and (unsurprisingly) she is desperate to do anything that stops him from hurting her, trying to pretend an emotional connection is a safety measure for her. The situation is insane, and it is only realistic that she would turn to someone who is kind to her.

Mia, the new doctor and T'arik are proof that not all the other 'aliens' on the planet are cruel and brutal – T'arik is kind, gentle and cares for her. That she would seek a connection with someone through mutual respect and affection does not make her a whore.

Kalen is already married and I think if she stays with him, both he (and his wife) are going to hurt Alana badly.

WillowedCabinWillowedCabinabout 11 years ago
Specificity:

While I do enjoy this story, I'm always a little jilted by the lack of specificity in the writing. I feel like time, place, and sequencing of actions is being sacrificed. For example, her relationship with the General seemed to come out of nowhere. Or the fact that she didn't want to be pregnant for so long, then for no clear thought process decides that she wants the baby. I can intellectualize where the things came from (ptsd, the week(s?) she spend with the general, etc) but it really saps the stamina from the reader-- and frankly I'm not really going to keep reading. I feel like things are rushed and the sequencing needs a really good editor. I may be a bit overly harsh, but I feel proud to say that this online community has put out a lot of great work... and with a good editor this could join the ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, this story is good but there are a LOT of it that are just like another story on here! That story has alien creatures as well that are like gargoyles. The slave scene, the lack of communication, that not being able to look others in the face, the deceitful and monster of a doctor, the other male interest, etc. ALL THE SAME and the aforementioned story is MUCH, MUCH older than this one. Either this is the largest number of coincidences in a story EVER or someone has been skimming ideas. 🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous