All Comments on 'Slavery Games Ch. 03: Coached'

by PandaPensif

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
teehaateehaaover 5 years ago
I'm relieved...

Bridget wasn't enslaved right away.

But I'm concerned about the fast pacing of your stories. I've the impression that your characters never get the time to think their situation through to contemplate to analyse. But this inner evolution is sometimes the most fascinating part of BDSM (wel we are at non-consent/reluctance so BDSM-"rules" don't apply)

Second: you suddenly changed the format of your text. From a series of "paperarticles" to a non-defined narrative.

It's kind of weird. For whom is she writing, to whom is she telling her story. She stays a journalist after all... so why does she write her impressions so meticcously down?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

This was super intense. She keeps getting a chance to walk away, but doesn't. You sure know how to ramp up the tension. Looking fwd to next installment!

PandaPensifPandaPensifover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your message.

For the format, I don't have the feeling that I have changed format in particular. In Bridgett's previous adventures, she was a spectator, and she described what was happening. There were a lot of interviews too. There she is in action, and therefore she describes what is happening to her, and therefore what she feels.

That seems to me to be the logical evolution. My editors encouraged me to do so.

Similarly for speed, from the previous adventure we knew that it would be crucified this time. I rather have the feeling that I'm giving her time by saving her time.

Enjoy your reading.

Bridgett will be back in "The Bet"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my editors who have invested a lot in this part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I just want more

I just want to read more. I love the twists and turns an insights into the way your main characters think. I want to know more about them and to see the story continued. Maybe a little more cruelty too because why not?

Siska100Siska100about 5 years ago

I can't wait to find out who'll win the next games?

Keep it up, great stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPandaPensif@PandaPensif
I like stories on the edge of consent. When things go just a little further than you wished to.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES