Slaves and Studs Pt. 01

Story Info
Slaves and studs are all on sale at the market...
12k words
4.36
9.6k
13
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Slaves and Studs

Part One

The boar rubbed the back of his paw across his snout, eyes narrowed against the bright gleam of sunshine. But he wasn't destined to be out in the glare of it for too long, his rough coat of hair, which covered his body like fur, neatly trimmed and his tusks polished to a gleaming shine, denoting his status in the world. Boglan was not a boar to be taken lightly, by any means, although there were some out there that thought that they could misuse his money and take advantage of his position.

They were mistaken. Sadly, sorely, mistaken.

The smooth, sliding doors of the auction house beckoned him and he stepped inside to the air-conditioned confines with a soft grunt, heavy steps following him. Of course, Boglan was rarely alone and the master boar towed behind him a studly bull slave that maybe should have been dominant for the set of his chest and the ripple of muscle in his body. His muscled bulk was rendered sharply cut with definition and suited his frame well but the lines of fit and well-kept muscle in his body boasted of time spent working out. Boglan liked his slaves to look good, after all, and Marcus was, at that point, the best of the best, the crème de la crème of the slaves in his household.

The bull looked down as he walked, ears twitching, his blue coat of hair off-set in the sunshine. He didn't get out much anymore, just when Boglan wanted him to, and he went bare in his cloven hooves, the rest of his body just as naked while his master was well adorned. A chunky, leather collar had been locked around his neck for the outing but it was not a fetish accessory but rather another brag of wealth on the part of his master, the stitching fine and the leather, surely, from some kind of rare beast that was difficult to acquire at the best of times. The lock on it, however, was gold, reinforced where needed, and the weight of the clunky block against his throat could not have denoted his status under Boglan's hoof more appropriately.

Yet Marcus knew that it was just his lot in life. At some point, he had become a slave and that was that. He'd been with Boglan for maybe a year or two, time not holding too much meaning for him anymore. There was nothing more a slave could do about their place in the world and he knew that, before, he had done something, worked hard, done something...but what? There were few memories of life before and he grunted softly, quickening his steps to keep up with his master as the leash tugged taut.

"Quick."

His master was not to be disobeyed. Marcus snorted softly, trying to appease him as his hooves moved more quickly, the harness around his torso tightening and pulling as he half-trotted along, even though his legs were actually longer than the boar's own. There was no sense in spending time thinking of his life before when his current one was as it was. A slave, however, did not like or dislike their existence, merely existing as their master's and overseers deemed fit for them.

He had learned that a long time ago.

Stepping into the cool of the auction house, Boglan sighed minutely, adjusting his collar. The heat of the day out there, a burning, unbearable swelter, was not for him, not at all, but it was worth pushing through for the spoils that were to be found in the auction house.

The reception area was large with a long, sweeping staircase above the reception desk to take viewers and visitors to the first floor but Boglan had barely approached the deer receptionist when his old nemesis appeared. The boar stiffened noticeably, though it was not through any sense of fear but a deep dislike of the fur barrelling his way towards him with an eagerly snorting, twitching nose: The Engineer.

He can smell my money a mile away.

The hyena with his dark hair slicked back as if kept in place by too many hair products, smiled and clapped Boglan on the shoulder, although he was hardly larger than the bull. He was slimmer in stature with more muscle around his strong thighs, lean and mean and someone who always knew just where to sniff out a deal.

"Boglan!" The Engineer boomed, clapping him for a second time on his shoulder, even though the look of distaste on the boar's face intensified. "And I thought that you had tired of the wares I have to sell!"

"Engineer." Boglan nodded stiffly, greeting him so curtly that one could have mistaken the two of them for enemies. "It's a pleasure. As always."

It was very much not a pleasure but merely a necessary evil for him to come up against The Engineer.

"The Engineer, The Engineer," the hyena said with a smirk, though even he knew that Boglan would call him what he willed. "And what brings you to my fine auction house and display rooms this day, my friend?"

Boglan stiffened, chest tight as he held his breath without thinking. To consider the notion that the slimy hyena thought he was his friend... Well, The Engineer liked his money well enough and he spent enough of it as he bored of his toys, Marcus being one of few that had kept his interest for any length of time. With slaves, however, they and their bodies were disposable and he had no interest at all in being bored. Thus, he swapped out those in his personal stock frequently and sent those that he might have wanted to come back to again later to perform menial jobs on his estate.

"You are aware of why I'm here," he grunted, looking down his nose at the hyena. "I am in the market for a companion slave to this one."

Marcus, of course, had a name but it was not one that was used very often with him. The bull stood up a little taller, flexing his arms and tensing so that the muscle of his chest pushed out, the leather harness neatly framing his broad chest. There was power there and that only led to his ultimate submission being all the more delicious to partake in, Boglan getting to see him down on his knees for him each and every night, as often as he liked.

"Ah - of course," The Engineer said smoothly, sweeping a paw back over his head between his spotted ears as if to slick his hair back into place. "Your appointment was this afternoon, however."

A look from Boglan said, quite clearly, that changing the appointment time was entirely his prerogative and The Engineer scuffled and fumbled, hastening to take him through. Though that was not before pausing to grope the bull, who was naked bar the fetish gear that Boglan had had him don to go out, his thick cock and heavy nuts on full show for anyone that cared to wear witness to his goods.

Marcus grunted, nostrils flaring, but did nothing at all as the hyena fondled his sack, digging his fingers into his tender flesh and nuts without so much as a second care for the bull's comfort. Of course, no one cared for his comfort: he was a slave. The Engineer just highlighted that all the more as he ran his fingers and paws up over the fine, leather harness, something that he should really have been showing off in his stock too. Could he have a fetish gear shop attached to better equip his slaves as they went out the door? It was all money in his pocket for him.

Still... The bull had a certain appeal to him and it was no mystery to anyone just why Boglan had kept him around for so long, his fine physique begging the eye. His chest was firm with muscle and not an extra drop of fat, small nipples hidden under his fur - or hair, whatever others wanted to call it on bulls - and his hooves were large and strong enough to brace when there was a cock jammed up under his tail. The Engineer smirked and ran his paws over Marcus, turning him one way and then the other, his lust for the bull evident. If Boglan had been any other owner, there was no doubt in anyone's mind that the hyena would have taken advantage of the situation, perhaps even whisked Marcus away for some personal training.

Boglan, however, was not a fur to be trifled with.

As Boglan snorted, bristling at the lewd use of his personal slave, The Engineer pretended not to notice, whistling lowly in open admiration as his paw dropped to the bull-slave's cock once again. Against his will, it thickened up within the hyena's paw but Marcus could not have really said that he was much in control of his body at that time. Nothing was controlled by a slave, to say the least of it all, but he still caught his breath, shuddering and flinching as he was handled so roughly and crudely, the hyena's roguish groping having the desired effect as his shaft stiffened.

Leaning in close, The Engineer smirked, shoving his muzzle up close to the bull's as he took his nuts in an unyielding paw, squeezing down hard.

"I remember you well," he breathed, wet breath washing over the bull's face. "Such a fine pair of money-makers here... Almost sold them without you, I did, but it's just as well they stayed attached. They look good there. Better with some equipment on them though, a neat little cock and ball cage to keep them tucked up, nice and pretty like, or a paddle to make you leap and howl. Your master would like that, I'm sure."

The Engineer shot Boglan a sidelong glance but, of course, the boar was hardly paying him any attention. But there was no reason for the hyena to take such liberties with his property either.

"Release my slave."

The words came dispassionately and the hyena rolled his eyes even as he did what he was told to do. He would have done well to remember just who was in charge there but that was not something that The Engineer was all that skilled at, in all honesty. He always thought he had the upper hand and thought so even then as he led them away with a flourish and wide sweep of his arms, heading to the main sales floor. Anything, after all, to best show off his slaves to his very best client.

The sales floor was large and expansive, open across the entire first floor of the building with elevators to take bound slaves from one level to the other. The building was deceptively large and tastefully designed, although Boglan still did not know why they dotted those fake plants around everywhere. Did The Engineer think that they classed up the place at all? He almost laughed, a strangled chortle swallowed up in his throat. He probably had just about that level of class himself but his restrained mirth, at least, lightened the air of tension in his shoulders, shifting a little of his weight.

He'd soon have his Marcus back on his knees for him, after all, luxuriating his attention over his cock. The auction house and, more notably, dealing with The Engineer was only a means to an end and that meant having a partner slave to Marcus that he could really see shown off and pushed to his limits, the sexuality between them driven to a raunchy, lustful head. As a slave master, the skill in using his slaves did not solely lie in having them please him physically, of course, but to put on a display for his attention when other matters were so inclined to take precedence.

"These are the finest items of stock that I have in my stores currently, although I can always go out and see what fresh meat is on the market if there is a particular cut that you are looking for." The Engineer smirked at his own private joke. "Perhaps you would care to test them out? Some of the boys are more amenable than others...but all may be broken and trained."

Boglan pressed his lips together, pausing before the first. He did not know whether any of them were worth his time and attention of yet but one of his best and most painstaking qualities lay in the fact that he would consider every, single option before making a decision, even if some options were, frankly, unappealing and incorrect at a base level. Yet he had all the time in the world and money to spend like water, the boar's snout quivering lightly as he took in the first slave, who was bound on a podium.

The circle podium put the slave at about waist height, a sable antelope with dark fur and striking, white markings along with his beautifully arched horns curving back from his skull. He was bound with his shins flat to the stage, back arched, arms behind his back, the entire ensemble oozing elegance in a chic fashion. He was slender and beautiful, as nicely defined as his light muscling was, and Marcus picked up his head, shuffling in a fraction closer - the only distance that would be allowed without his master holding him back or disciplining him. Over the years in service to Boglan, he'd learned just what he could get away with, even though there was very little inclination at all in his mind to try to evade attention in that manner. He was just a slave and a slave was there to serve.

He could not have said, even if he'd been asked to speak, that he was not intrigued by the concept of his master buying another slave to keep him company, even though he knew what the true purpose would be. One slave was good but all those that had come and gone beside him and around him had simply bored his master, which he supposed was a good thing that he had been the one to stick around, the one to service his master, the one to learn every last little thing that the boar liked. And, even though he liked the sheen on the antelope's fur, he knew too that Boglan would never allow a creature like that into the personal part of his estate and household.

Of course, Marcus was right. When it came to his master, he was always right, the boar shaking his head even as The Engineer went wide-eyed as if he couldn't possibly believe that he was not enraptured by the very first slave he had shown them.

"Too slim," Boglan said, dismissing him as he moved on. "I would not have thought that you'd bring such bony beasts out for me."

"Ah, but your appointment was later on, Boglan..."

The boar turned on him, grunting thickly, eyes intent, although he was not so uncouth and far higher class than to even think of balling up his paws into fists. Enough of that imbecile running his mouth! Just who did he think he was?

"That's sir to you."

The Engineer bristled but clearly thought better of growling.

"Ah... Yes. Yes, sir. Let me show you the slaves that I was going to have on the floor for display when you arrived."

The Engineer hastened along, brushing by a couple of slaves that would, undoubtedly, still have to be surveyed by Boglan at a later time, if he knew the boar at all well. That was a bind but it was no matter as the boar had never once left his auction house without purchasing something, which was just as well when it came to making his name in a community that was set to spread and grow, more and more, taking slaves into their hold just for their own sense of status in the world. Boglan was simply one that knew just how to use his slaves better than most.

Marcus' eyes slid softly to the next slave, although the bear was one better-suited, he had to admit, to his master. The black creature growled softly into his gag, the metal case encasing his muzzle clearly custom-designed for him, locking away his teeth but still allowing enough freedom of movement for a growl or a snarl if he really went for it. If he had not had his master there beside him, he would have been scared, shivering back like a lamb headed to slaughter, legs quaking. Slaves were not trained to be brave, after all, and their conditioning made them look to their master for support, even if they were used against one another in the art of fighting, putting on a show for the entertainment of their betters. Even then, they would quail once out of the arena, softening and seeking care, though they knew, still, that their comfort always would come second to that of their master or masters.

The bull tried not to flinch as the bear snarled, his arms spread and bound to a St Andrew's cross that didn't seem anywhere near strong enough to hold him despite the manacles and chains keeping him upright yet spread-eagled. He was a strong brute, one that his master would like, even though his fur was so thick that it was impossible to tell, from that position, just how much muscle he boasted underneath. Marcus licked his lips, gaze sliding away. It was okay. He needed his master to feel safe. That was what his training had said and that was why he had to stay with his master at all costs, at any cost needed.

Boglan surveyed the bear, shaking his head.

"Better..." He admitted grudgingly. "But he has not yet completed his training. No slave that has been conditioned behaves like that. He'll turn on his master as soon as they look away."

As if to agree with him, the bear snarled viciously and threw what weight of his he could around, jerking and clanking the chains, though there was no way for him to escape. Marcus closed and relaxed his paws into and out of fists, releasing tension. The bear too would learn that soon, maybe one day soon.

"A feisty slave but not one that would give you any trouble, Boglan, not once you've taken your whip to him and put him in tight bondage for a good few hours..."

It was not to be, however. They moved on, another slave in the progress of being tested by a pair of Komodo dragons with slithering tongues and a dominating air to even their lithe yet powerful bodies. They could have been brothers but that was not for Boglan or The Engineer to know as they double-teamed a smaller, slighter fox. The fox moaned around the cock in his mouth, his training and conditioning holding deep, though he could not have moved even if he'd wanted to with another dragon-cock rammed up under his tail. He had, before, been wearing a jockstrap - perhaps a sporty joke at his slim figure - but that had been pulled down to expose his throbbing shaft, trapped between his spread legs as he did his very best to please even his temporary masters.

Marcus shivered. He knew what that felt like, to be beaten down so low, used and abused on public show. More so, he knew the lust and lingering pull to please, something that he knew had been foreign to him, once upon a time. Just when had that come into being for him? Was it something all that new?

But the thought slipped away before he had a chance to pay it due attention, a grumble in the back of his throat. It was not truly needed and he parted his lips in the only smile that he knew he was permitted to give at that moment, ropey tail flicking and thwapping the backs of his bare thighs as his master eyed him up.

"This one will not be able to take Marcus," Boglan said, waving his paw dismissively. "That's not what I am looking for. You should know better than to show me sub-standard wares. There is nothing here as common as that one and I am not seeking common. Do you understand me?"

The Engineer mumbled and hustled them along, clearly flustered. What was he supposed to show Boglan when the damn bull was so picky? He could have bought out the whole line of stock in the slave house and not batted an eyelid, his wallet still as full as ever! And yet he was one of his most difficult customers to please as the hyena wracked his brain, scanning his eyes over his stock. Which ones could he show?

Boglan, however, was more than capable of finding his way around all on his own, for he had already been on the sales floor many a time before. The boar cast his eyes over slave after slave, skimming them unkindly, although they were furs just like him at the end of the day. He just didn't see them that way.

Neither did he see the stallion as anything other than a product to be demonstrated, the stud standing tall with his paws bound behind his back in a bondage sleeve. He didn't wear anything besides the cock ring keeping his massive length hard and open for attention, his best assets on show as he grunted in the back of his throat, trying to rock forward - not that that would do him any good, of course. He was there on show and a cluster of prospective buyers had already flocked to him. It went without saying that equines were one of the more popular sorts to take as pleasure slaves but his very lightly mottled shaft and richly chestnut body drew them in all the more, everything about him conditioned sharply throughout the course of his time at The Engineer's facility to ooze raw sexuality.