Slaves and Studs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bongo in the next room was more exotic but not enough to catch Boglan's attention, not even in the harness that locked his arms and legs to his body, everything straight and uniform as if he was forever standing to attention. The leather gleamed but true adornments to show off were for slave masters and owners and not for those that were so low down in the pecking order that they didn't even have any sort of agency over their own bodies.

An elephant was interesting but only briefly, Marcus trying to hold back to get a better look, although he knew too that he could not dally for too long. He had to keep up, keep on looking, wondering all the while who was going to become a companion slave to him in particular.

"This one is taking some greater breaking..."

The Engineer paused with a cruel quirk of his lips as Boglan stepped up, Marcus trailing behind. He didn't want to see but he did too and the creature within was a savage beast, slavering and drooling, though his fearsome jaws were held open with a ring gag. No... They weren't jaws. It was a beak that the gryphon boasted and not the simple jaws of a predator, though he snarled into it, jerking and twisting in his bondage even as a cock was fed between the edges of his beak, sliding over his tongue.

"Imagine this gryphon servicing your needs, a fuckboi down on its knees, simpering and shuddering... Well, after he's taught the ways of being a slave, that is. He is a work that I will be proud of, my friends."

Marcus shuddered. The gryphon rippled with muscle as if he had been plucked, fur and feather slicked down close to his body so that everything was shown off in stark, delicious definition. He was adorned like a bald eagle with tawny fur and a white head, a cock plunging between the edges of the ring gag as his training commenced. He needed so much doing to him but his body was as ripped as a gladiator of olden days, so much so that he even outstripped Marcus' masculine bulk.

Of course, a slave could not be masculine, but that was as close as he was ever going to get. The gryphon's snarls did not put off the wolf employees involved in thrusting into him, filling him from both ends and laughing at his predicament. It was, of course, a perk of the job to be able to use and abuse such slaves but the gryphon was surely going to need to be broken down so very much more than he was already, heaving and panting, his underarms damp and marked with sweat.

No one there cared about something like that, however, not even as he dripped with it. Grunting softly, Marcus tucked his tail down and thanked his lucky stars that he was not in such a position. He had been easy to train and, at the very least, that had set him up well with his master, lending him a life that he knew and could understand, pushing on, day by day, to please his master more and more.

He frowned. No, the gryphon was very much in the wrong for fighting back and would be broken all the same. He knew it was better to give in, to slip down, to let things come as they would, moment by moment. He'd never fought back, not even the once, and look how well that had turned out for him.

He didn't pay the tease of thoughts in the back of his mind any attention. He couldn't. He wouldn't. They weren't there for him anymore as he smiled. The gryphon would come to his senses but he was not yet ready to be sold and he could tell, even from the set of his body, that his master would not want to purchase a slave that needed so much work doing on him, despite his physique.

"Show me the next."

Boglan's eyes wandered and he knew he had the one as he heard his moan, the sound barrier allowing him to hear just what the dragon in the final pod had to offer him. He was exquisite in a way that Boglan had never seen before, although he was careful not to let it show on his face. The dragon didn't have wings but that didn't make him any less of a dragon with his grey scales, sitting down on the dildo with gritted teeth. His eyes blazed, trying to fight it, but his tail had been yanked up over his back and lashed to his metal collar, which was tighter than it strictly had to be. He growled, his muzzle framed by a light rise of a blonde beard, clearly one of the types that grew such hair atop his head too, yet it was the beauty of that snarl that truly captivated Boglan.

"This stock item is a centrepiece, one that you will want to hang and display to all your friends, all that come by your abode. His cock draws the eye and, well, that is but one of the reasons that I captured him myself."

The Engineer laughed at his joke (he didn't really capture anyone, he had others to do that for him) but Boglan's attention was not on him. The dragon had it. The dragon, as was his only, tiny right as a slave, should always have had it.

He didn't want to be there. He definitely didn't want to be there. And Boglan wanted him all the more for that, watching his will be broken down, a front-row seat to how it all happened.

For Shane was stubborn, so very stubborn, even though the dragon's name was but a line in a file. Slave seven-three-eight-one was what he was registered as and there was probably a barcode to scan for him too, marking him as nothing more than a product. He struggled, arms strained above his head, muscles aching, wanting to haul himself up but he simply didn't have the strength left in his body. With a thick grunt that didn't quite seem right on his lips, he sank down another notch, his legs spread wide and scrabbling, locked wide by manacles attached to chains that were sunk into the floor.

"He's shown promise in cock sucking, though more training to stay on his knees for long periods of time is required. It is struggling against restraints but, of course, you see that we are breaking that now."

The light pouring down on him in the pod-like room was crimson, setting off the hue of his scales and making him seem more dangerous than he was. The chains restraining his arms suspended him from the ceiling, cranking up slowly with a creak and a rattle, letting him know that there was nothing more, nothing at all, that he could do to save himself. In a moment, his hind paws were free of the floor, kicking and scrabbling as he howled out in a broken mix of pleasure and strain, sinking down rapidly on the dildo that stretched out his anal passage like it had never been stretched before.

Boglan's eyes lit up and not even he could have hidden his smile, however small he kept it. He still had an image to keep up, of course, even though he could not and would not deny that he took an instant liking to the dragon. He was halfway there, halfway to being the perfect slave, but there was something in the set of his jaw that reminded him of Marcus so many years ago, the fire that had made him keep Marcus around for so long before.

He could be perfect.

"Yes..." Boglan murmured. "Tell me about this item. Everything you know."

His tone didn't leave anything open, only one answer being the correct one even then. And The Engineer knew too what he had to do when he had the inkling of a sale, even with an unfinished slave, right there in the palms of his paws.

Drawing himself up as tall as he could, the hyena launched into his sales pitch with a flourish, swinging his arm out wide as if to welcome someone that neither Boglan nor Marcus could see.

"He is in his twenties, a fine, young, fit specimen that will do nicely labouring or in the boudoir. His scales are in excellent condition and he is undergoing anal training currently, as you can see. He is untrained and still resistant but has shown excellent promise when fitted with a ring gag. His body shows off any fetish gear that you may like to adorn him with, putting him on show to your friends all for your pleasure. He is an asset to any collection and will always please - this much, I, The Engineer, can guarantee. He will excel at whatever you wish to put him to. Well, as long as you're not expecting him to be the handmaid of a lady!

He laughed, slapping his thigh, but Boglan didn't share his humour, his eyes fixed on the dragon. Shane groaned, not even knowing that he was being watched, wrapped up in his own world as his anal ring was forced to spread so very wide around the thickness of that dildo, forcing him to yield around it. He needed to escape it, to evade in some way, and yet the dragon was well and truly there to stay unless a member of staff came for him or anyone else took any measure of pity on him. In the facility of a slaver, however, pity was in short display.

"The dragon is bold and will take himself to anything, as long as he is under your paw. See his muscle, see how he sweats. You don't need to oil this one up, just put him out there to serve your needs. Let others take care of the grit and grime of the day's work after you're done with him: this is merely a prize to be toyed with. Denial has proven effective in his training and you know I have a particular inclination for making a slave's cum back up into its own balls..." The Engineer smirked. "Sometimes that is applied to this fucktoy even when it is not fighting back."

Shane half-glanced at them, but it was not all that unusual to him to see others passing by while he was being used, his mind wandering, slipping down, words teasing through his mind over and over again as his body tried to adjust to the thickness of the cock driven up into him. It was too much, all too much, every nerve-ending in his body on fire, moaning and grunting, trying to hold it back... And yet where was the point in holding all of it back? What could he do?

The whispers continued, wrapping themselves around his brain as they looked him over, discussing him, knowing that Shane, truly, was only there to please them. Shane didn't have anything of his own, just a slave, something to be used and abused... His mind drifted. Was it even his own mind anymore?

No! He pulled back, gasping, the strain of the situation closing around him, a moan and a whimper on his lips that he didn't want to acknowledge. No... No, he wasn't like that, there wasn't something for him in being a slave, yet he had to give in, to submit, to ease off the pressure if only to let one moment so very sweetly tease into the next with pulsing, devout need.

In the heat of the situation, of course, his hard-on didn't help his case all that much, drooling pre-cum, although, of course, he had not been allowed to cum as yet. When had his last orgasm been? Kept needy, he half-closed his eyes, clenching his jaws and breathing shortly and heavily through his nostrils, trying not to think. Better to just feel. Things could be okay then.

Maybe.

Boglan frowned minutely, though only someone who knew him well would be able to take note of. The Engineer rattled on and on but the details that Boglan had wanted to know were already there and well enough said. Only one thing left then...

"And how did he come to be here?"

The Engineer smirked and ran his fingers back through his oily hair.

"My friend... We don't speak of such things here."

Although he had known that it was so, that hadn't stopped him from asking, even if Boglan had not expected an answer. It was how it was and he treated his slaves better than most, even if products like them were expendable, like livestock passing through a farm. He could be interested in them for a while but no longer than that, though he did so hope that the dragon could be the one to retain his interest for just a little while longer indeed.

Impaled, all the dragon could do was grunt before them, The Engineer encouraging Boglan with a sweep of his arm to try him out for himself. Boglan, however, wasn't all about taking note of things like that, nodding to Marcus as the bull gulped, barely able to believe his luck. He wasn't one that usually got the chance to do things like that, better used to being used, his master nodding to him.

"Test him."

There was little, of course, that Marcus could do to test him when there were no direct orders coming forth. Yet the throbbing length of dragon-meat beckoned him in and he copied the actions of other buyers he'd seen in the auction house, all for his master's pleasure, to tease and squeeze that aching length. It pulsed in his paw and Marcus' ears twitched, nostrils flared in a softly damp muzzle, though the dragon barely seemed aware of his presence as the bull pumped his cock, ensuring that, of course, he never received enough stimulation to get over that all too crucial edge.

If there was one thing that Marcus was an expert at, of course, it was edging under his master's strict tutelage. He'd done it to other slaves for his master's pleasure many a time and had it done to him, though his master was more one to watch than be an active participant. He didn't like his slaves to be simpering and passive but active in their own debasement, which was all fine as, of course, he was the one in charge. Boglan got to choose his slaves and how he wanted them to act and Marcus was the cream of the crop, squeezing behind the head of the dragon's cock as he grunted and twisted back and forth.

He knew the bull was there, of course, but all Shane could see as he squinted was a blue blur and perhaps a little bit of his roughly red hair and beard. He didn't know what was going on, what was happening, pleasure mounting sharply along with the colossal stretch up under his tail. Shane didn't want to feel it but there was no escape and no way, most certainly, in which he could ever possibly evade it either, breath raking down his windpipe as he gulped down what air he could, the need to climax growing and growing. Even the pressure on the dragon's cock was too much, far too much, and he squirmed even as the wriggles of his body ground him down even more on that massive dildo, stretching him out as if he was nothing more than a toy to be used and abused. It was only in time that Shane would come to understand that that was just what a slave was and, of course, what he was too.

Marcus snorted wetly, nostrils quivering with excitement even as his own shaft throbbed up even harder. He didn't know how to hide his own arousal but, luckily for him, he didn't have to, massaging the full length of that fuck-meat right there before him as if he was appraising the slave. It was all for his master, however, and Boglan's eyes bored hungrily into him, the boar needing something in the pump of Marcus' paw. Of course, he would not be as uncouth as to demonstrate it so openly but it was that lingering snarl of hunger in the pit of his master's belly that had the bull's breath catching in his throat, chest tight with his own need.

Yet his needs were not to be satisfied, not unless he was truly exceptional, and Marcus knew that too. He knew what orgasm felt like but it was something that could not come with the rush of true pleasure and satisfaction unless he knew that his master wanted it too. If it was stolen, well, that came with another ring of punishment altogether. And if there was something that a slave should learn early and fully, it was to avoid punishment at all costs. There was no limit as to what a master was allowed to do, after all, and the end of them altogether was not off the table at any point in their ownership.

Shane grunted in the back of his throat, twisting and grinding, his hips even starting to rock on that cock, although he barely felt in control of his own body, let alone his mind.

Go on, a voice that he did not know the source of whispered in the sanctity of his mind. Let go. You can't resist for much longer. This is only the beginning.

But the beginning of what? The dragon huffed and grunted, jaws clenched, although such an action would not stop the pleasure from arcing through him, the need to climax overpowering and overbearing. There was someone else there, someone that helped him down, the dragon barely aware that there was even more of that cock to take into his anal ring, his tired, strained hole stretching and pulling around it as he slipped down more and more, unable to hold back.

And the pleasure was too much, too much to bear, the strange, blue fur before him backing off before he could orgasm, a thick rope of pre-cum dangling from his cock as if he was on the edge. About to blow, all the dragon could do was grunt and whimper, breaking down even if he was not yet truly broken, although he had never been destined to ever be a difficult one to break.

"There, you see," The Engineer said, pointing out the obvious as was his way of being a bull in a china shop, barging in. "He will not spill his load swiftly, this one. He will do everything like that for your pleasure, holding back and holding off. Why, I think he was even born to be a slave!"

Yet the dragon had no willpower left with which he could resist, slipping down and down and down on the dildo as The Engineer stepped forward, taking Marcus' place, although he had no such qualms about being so gentle with the dragon. The bull had not been asked to be rough with the other slave and, so, Boglan had allowed it but The Engineer cackled a hyena laugh as he pumped the drake's cock, neatly and deftly locking a ring around the base and his nuts too, sealing off the possibility of any orgasm.

"See now... This will keep him ready for you. But you know all about that now, don't you, sir?"

The Engineer's tone was anything but respectful as he pumped and stroked that cock, the thick length of dragon-meat pulsing in his paw. But even as the dragon's flesh jerked and twitched in his hold, all watching lusted for it just as much, eager voyeurs grunting deeply and softly in the backs of their throats, merely wanting something...more. For there was always more and the slave display rooms were never intended to show off everything at once, leaving masters with something to uncover on taking their purchases home afterwards. It was that leaving of a little something in the bank, for The Engineer, that kept his clients coming back over and over again to deplete his stocks solely so that they could be refilled. And thus played out the cycling of buying and selling, greed lining the coffers of the slaver's heart.

Shane moaned and panted, finally letting his jaws hang open, although he didn't want to. It was too much, everything crashing in on him, the whispers in his mind growing more and more demanding, snarling and growling, clamouring against his brain for attention that he could not give them in the heat of the moment. His scales prickled with tension, every nerve-ending in his body teasing through with heat, and he couldn't do anything but bear through it, that cruel paw squeezing and pulling where he was far, far too sensitive, grunting and groaning, head rolling back.

"Yessss..."

Please with him, for once, The Engineer flicked the dragon's pre-cum off his paw. "Remember your place, dragon. This is your life now."

That was true. Shane knew it was, although the dragon could not have said how he knew, only that he did know with a sickening sense of certainty in the pit of his stomach that it was so. There was no escaping once one had become a slave and angry faces flooded into the back of his mind, bills gone unpaid, although something told him that they were not his own. Was that how it had all happened?

The paw on his dick closed down, squeezing the base viciously as if the hyena was going to force him over the edge right there and then, Shane's cry somewhere between pleasure and pain, although it was hard to tell when the lines were so very blurred. He couldn't tell the difference, the need to get off simply unbearable, huffing and panting and growling, even though his need was so great that he couldn't honestly say how loud he was being, breath stolen from him by the very ones that had snatched up the entire rest of his life from him too.