Slaves and Studs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet there was no true pleasure to be had there for him as The Engineer backed off at the very point where Shane could have experienced true ecstasy, moaning and panting and even whimpering as his tail tried to lash back and forth. He sweated heavily just like a furred anthro but there was visible evidence too of heat rising from his body, turning to steam with the warmth inside him. He strained to release, his jaws hanging open as his tail dropped suddenly and draped straight down, his aching cock jutting in the opposite direction. No one looking at him could have denied the raw need of him, how close to the edge he was, heaving for ecstasy while The Engineer callously wiped his paws off and turned away.

He was just a slave. He didn't need to do any more, unless Boglan wanted to see something. Only then and then alone would he spring into action.

The boar smiled softly, his expression easing down a notch from its usually hard and haughty stance. He was diplomatic and strategic and he straightened his tie a notch, even though it was already perfect. Just like the dragon, even though he was not yet sure that he wanted to see him in his own estate.

The Engineer, however, had more than one trick left up his sleeve.

"It's such a shame, however..." He said at last, words dragging out as the dragon heaved, though not able to find the words to beg for something he did not understand - not yet, at least. "This item will be part of a private show this evening to demonstrate my broken studs for your pleasure and I cannot possibly sell him and disappoint my customers before his grand debut! He has a performance to make!"

Boglan's frown intensified.

"I am not yet ready to buy."

"Oh, of course," The Engineer said, smoothing things over as tactfully as he possibly could. "I understand that, you want to be sure that your money is being spent wisely. He's still going through training, of course; he needs more skills applying to him, of course. I am quite sure you can see for yourself that his conditioning is setting in as expected but he has not been present here for me to truly lock it in as yet."

Boglan sighed internally, unwilling to show any manner of frustration openly. The Engineer was a slimy character indeed but there was no one else locally that sold such quality products, even though simply being in his presence could make the skin of so many crawl. Pressing his lips together, the boar allowed his gaze, very strategically, to slide away.

"Perhaps this showcase can be performed for me," he suggested, as if the thought had only just occurred to him, too casual. "If I am going to make a purchase this large, it is only right to see him in action. Would you expect me to walk away with a dragon on a leash when all I've seen is just how much his tail hole can stretch?"

The Engineer grinned.

"Oh, you are always welcome at our private events but you simply must bring your bull, in that case, and allow him to take part too!" The Engineer grinned, throwing his arms out wide. "You'll be able to see him doing his best work again, putting on a show just for you. Well, you and the rest of those at the show, of course."

Boglan's brow furrowed. That wasn't what he'd had in mind.

Damn him...

"I think not."

"Ah, come now..." The Engineer smirked, throwing caution to the wind. "If you can't bring a slave with you, I cannot allow you in. He simply must be included, just to show off your newest prospective purchase to the very best of its ability. How else, of course, will you know whether these two slaves are compatible unless you see them in action?"

As neatly as ever, he backed the boar into a corner (figuratively) and Boglan's frown deepened. Yet he was just as curious to see the dragon in action, how far along his breaking and indoctrination was, and a show at the facility was a sight to see at the best of times. A few drinks with Marcus sweetening the deal with his lips on his shaft would not be something to turn his nose up at.

He nodded. No words were needed. Truthfully, he was a boar of few words still. That was just why he had others to speak for him.

The Engineer's eyes gleamed.

"Then we shall see you tonight!"

To be continued in part two...