Slaves from The Hall of Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz and Alison work to maintain their freedom.
1.9k words
4.3
4.7k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three weeks since, I had been threatened by the Hall of Pleasure goon, and swallowed his load, when the club was raided by the police. Liz had been scheduled to come in later, but I was already working and was in the back room getting spitroasted by a pair of frat brothers when the cops came in.

Candy Cain and Lucious Lumps, I didn't know their real names, had been the only two others arrested with me. Candy had been giving a condom covered blowjob, and Lucious had a customer eating her pussy.

The police officer working near the cell came and released me, giving me my cell phone and purse. I was dressed like a whore, with half my ass hanging out the bottom of my skirt, and my tits almost fully exposed out of my top.

When I got into the station's front room, there was a blonde woman, about my age sitting in a chair, and she stood up to greet me.

"Alison? I'm Annie George, with George and George Law." I shook her hand, and looked her up an down.

She was pretty, but dressed very professionally, and I felt ashamed by my own appearance. I could feel her eyes on my cleavage, and I blushed.

"Are you a public defender?" I asked wanting to go home and see Liz and sleep.

"No, Ma'am. I've been looking for you for a few months, but had a hard time until you were picked up today. I did speak to the judge, and given your lack of record, and situation, she dropped the charges. But you won't get another break like that."

She began to lead me out into the mid-morning air, my nipples hardening immediately.

"Can I give you a ride home?"

I stopped and looked at her, "I'm grateful you got them to drop the charges, but I don't know what you want from me. I'm trying to just live and not bother anyone, and it's just got me arrested and tired."

She nodded, "Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't got to the point. I am the attorney for the estate of Mr. Francis 'Frank' George. He was my grandfather,"

I had heard Grandpa use that name on the phone one time while Liz and I were living with him. I gulped.

"I um," I felt even more ashamed looking like a whore in front of Grandpa's actual granddaughter. She probably thought I was a golddigger. "um... I don't need anything of his. Him helping me be free was enough."

She shook her head. "I have spoken with my father, and the rest of our family. No one is going to contest your inheritance. Grandpa set us all up well while he was alive, and none of us knew the monster that he was in secret."

"He wasn't a monster. He was loving and gentle, and Liz and I loved him very much."

She nodded. "Thank you, but Grandpa wanted to leave his remaining money, about seven million dollars, plus his assets which include the home you lived in, and a beach house, to you. And none of us are going to contest it. But he has one stipulation."

I was crying and hadn't realized it. She gave me a second and continued.

"There is a sealed box that must be opened in front of myself, a judge, and an attorney representing you, as well as you, in order for you to collect it."

I gulped, and nodded.

"If you need an attorney suggestion I have a couple, and we can proceed to do that in the next week."

She drove me home, and explained that her sister, Jenna, had gone missing twenty five years earlier, and that her family had been horrified when they found out that their grandfather had kept sex slaves.

She gave me a couple of envelopes of info and cards for lawyers she recommended, and dropped me off.

Liz and I slept and held each other, and talked about our financial troubles going away. She kissed me, and told me that she wanted to stop stripping and whoring. I agreed to do the same.

My lawyer, Cynthia Meadows, Liz, and I went to meet Annie George and Judge Linda Hendrix.

Annie carried a sealed box, with a sealed envelope attached to the top. She handed it to the judge, and Cynthia took a moment to agree it appeared to be untampered. The judge peeled the envelope off and opened it, and pulled out a couple of pieces of paper, and she began readin aloud.

"Alison, my precious girl, I am sorry for the pain I caused to you and Liz. I did fall in love with you, and am hoping that I am able to set everything right with the contents of this box, but first let me explain.

"I became a member of a club called The Hall of Pleasure, in which men paid membership in order to have access to beautiful young women who would fulfill their every desire. I joined because I wanted pussy younger than what I could get anymore, and prostitutes had lost their appeal. I wanted to be able to do whatever I wanted and I didn't want a woman to have the right to refuse me.

"After a few nights of debauchery, I was receiving oral sex from a woman who turned out to be my granddaughter, Jenna."

The judge paused and Annie began crying. I reached over and rubbed her back. A moment later she asked the judge to keep going.

"The Hall would have killed me, and maybe Jenna if I had tried to save her, or exposed them. So after that night, I began gathering information on the hall members, the people running it, and the wherabouts of the women going through their system."

"In the box are hard copies and digital copies of all the files I compiled. I have gathered enough information to get all the people running the operation, and many members. I also have the initial buyers of many of the women sold off after they were done in the Hall, although there have been resales, and trades, as I purchased Liz from one, others have done similar."

"As of my final update, I think I have the initial salepoint addresses of 230 women, but havent been able to locate about fifty to seventy more."

"I had this box and envelope opened in front of the judge so that you would not have to face the burden of deciding to do the right thing or deal with the fear of retribution. If the contents of the box are executed upon simultaneously and without warning, there should be no threat. The few who have slipped through the cracks will not be loyal, as they cannot possibly be administrative. They will be happy to disappear."

"I am sorry again, and if you are able to find Jenna, as she isn't on my list of women I was able to find, tell her I am sorry. I love you, Grandpa."

I was crying and so was Liz.

The judge and attorneys worked through some stuff, and were told we could go back to living in Grandpa's house. They would put a police detail at the location until they had planned and arrested all the parties involved.

"Your honor, as you're freeing these women, can you let us know if any need a home? Neither of us had a place to live, and if there are others like us, we would like to help. The house can hold at least a dozen women."

"If it comes up, I will let them know. Thank you for your help."

We went with both attorneys and emptied our apartment and brought our things to Grandpa's house. Annie refused to come in the house, and was visibly shaken as she stood in the driveway.

Liz and I had been living quietly, making love and relaxing for a couple weeks, when I got a call. They had arrested everyone, and freed 237 women. 45 of them had nowhere to go.

We took in a dozen, and had another 9 sent to the beach house, we hadn't been to see it yet. The remaining 24 women were being placed in shelters.

One of the women who arrived had been in the Hall of Pleasure at the same time as me. She had been my clean up girl a few times when Liz and I were both working. She had been kind to me.

"I'm sorry, what was your name again? It's been a long time..." I asked her as I showed her to a room that now had two bunk beds in it.

"Abby. You're Liz, right?"

I nodded and gave her hand a squeeze. We had never seen esch other clothed before, and I could tell she was still getting used to clothes again.

"So, some of the house rules, that we've set up, are there are dedicated areas for sexual relief, and all of it must be consensual. You can go to the finished room in the basement, to masturbate, or participate with any other willing participant. If you and your roommate wish to engage sexually in your room, you are free to do so. And if you become attached and want to room with someone else, we will work it out."

She nodded thoughtfully.

"We are not allowing any men in this house, if you are straight and prefer that kind of relationship, we understand, but to keep the safe space, it's women only."

She nodded again.

"Will you ever be in that finished room? Or are you and your girlfriend monogymous?"

I sighed and smiled guiltily. "She and I haven't discussed it. But if you want to get settled, and come hang out by the pool, we're going to be out there.... I'll get you an answer to that."

I started to the door then said "we stocked the dressers, but if you need different sizes let us know."

***

The women were all silent by the pool, some had one pieces, which we had made sure they all had, but a couple had bikinis. The youngest was 23, she had been in the Wreck Room when she was freed, in my old spot as the urinal. The oldest was in her forties. She had been sold around a bunch after leaving the hall years earlier. She was beautiful but desperately pale and too thin.

"We have plenty of sunscreen, and we can get food delivered. We thought it best if we didn't get alcohol too early." Liz said. She had been so happy to take in these women, and help.

I laid on a lounge chair next to Abby, and smiled.

"Liz and I are not monogamous..." She held my hand, and I squeezed hers.

"I knew I was a lesbian before I was taken, and I have been deliberately kept from being with a woman for the last twenty years... I want you to be my first."

I smiled, and stood up, holding onto her hand, and lead her to my bedroom. I made her cum seven times, with my fingers and my tongue, and she returned the favor.

I was in love with Liz, but living my new life in my old home, and having this beautiful lesbian wanting me, I had finally found happiness.

Liz and Abby and I sometimes daisy chain in bed, and fall asleep in each other's arms.

The End (For Alice and Liz)