Slaves from The Hall of Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison and Liz are set free.
1.6k words
4.47
4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and I were genuinely sad that Grandpa had died, and scared about what might happen next.

The police came, four officers, two men and two women, along with paramedics. we were dressed, and met them at the door. The women officers took us into the living room and began questioning us, one man waited outside, and the other went with two paramedics into the bedroom.

We both told the policewomen about how we arrived there, and how we had been living with Grandpa for nearly seven years, almost in freedom.

After they wrote our stories down, they examined our collars, they were old and worn, only ever removed while we were heavily bound to replace batteries. The padlocks keeping them on our necks a sign of our helplessness.

A short while later, one of the women went to get bolt cutters, and broke the deadbolts and took off our collars. We both had pale skin in a tan line below where they had been, and hadn't been this free in 17 years for me, 19 for Liz.

I held Liz's hand the whole time including the ride in the back seat of the police car as we rode to the station. It wasn't long before we were sitting at Officer Hendrix's desk, and she handed Liz her cellphone, and Liz began crying at the sound of her mother's voice.

A few minutes later I got to talk to my father, and he agreed to come out to Colorado, where I had been taken. When our calls were both done, I looked at Liz.

"Do we take turns between living with your parents and mine? Or do we try the long distance thing?" I began crying as I asked her, not wanting to be away from her for even a minute.

"I'm not leaving you. I promise," she whispered and kissed me. We had a few people watching our emotional kiss, but didn't think anything of it.

We stayed in a local hotel for a few days, waiting for family members to come get us. We had a police detail outside our room, and when we went out we had a police escort.

My dad showed up after a few days, he had driven out. He asked if we could meet without Liz, just see each other, and I agreed. He took me to an Applebees, as it had been our place since I was little.

"You have grown into such a beautiful woman," he said when I came out to the parking lot where he was waiting to take me. He opened his arms for a hug, but didn't come in to hug me. He looked nervous to scare me. Immediately I remembered how great of a dad he was.

I hugged him and held him tight for a long time, and then we got in the car. He held my hand as we drove.

"I don't want to probe and bother you but I want you to know that you can tell me anything you want."

I sighed and nodded. "Thank you, Daddy. I suppose, I just want you to know that I was a sex slave, and otherwise I don't think we should talk about details."

He nodded, she hadn't said it on the phone to him, but he seems to have assumed as much.

"Is there anything you've been wondering about?" he asked me softly.

"I had access to TV for the last few years. Just not telephones or the internet. So I know a lot about the world."

As we ate the conversation was slow going. Finally, he gulped and I knew he had something to say.

"Your mother, is gone. About two years after you disappeared, she was hit by a drunk driver."

I didn't cry. I felt a pit in my stomach, but tears failed to come. I had processed the idea of never seeing either of them again, and so it just didn't hit me the way it should have.

"I remarried a few years later, and your step-mother, Lynn and I would like you to come live with us."

I nodded, and started to reply.

"But Lynn is uncomfortable with Liz coming. You see, she's--well we are Christian, and don't agree with homosexual lifestyles. I understamd given your circumstances, but Lynn rightfully said it might give the wrong message to our children."

I felt like I was kicked in the stomach, and just stared at him. I hadn't spoken up or yelled at a man, or anyone in nearly twenty years, and I didn't then either, I just felt like betrayed, again.

We barely spoke for the rest of dinner, and the next day Liz and I met him for lunch. It was slightly better, but clear his position hadn't changed. After a few more days he went home without me.

Liz's mother never bothered to show up, which didn't surprise Liz.

The city had been putting us up in the hotel, but made it clear we needed to figure something else out by the end of the month.

"We could be just turn tricks," Liz said to me, while we were sitting on our bed brainstorming.

The truth was, we were straight girls in love, but we were also getting horny for cock, and we didn't know how to express it, and making men cum had been our ticket to improving our situation.

Over the next few months, we worked in strip clubs. We were much older than the other girls, but we brought in enough money to get a studio apartment between the two of us. We were goving handjobs and condom blowjobs in the VIP room, which seemed like a break for us, while the younger girls just looked pretty and got the men ready.

A man about forty, which I was having difficulty realizing was age appropriate for me, came up to me at the bar one night between sets. I was wearing a black leather skirt, panties that covered my slit and nothing else, and a black leather bra, with a fishnet body stocking under all of it. Liz was working a guy in the VIP room.

"Hey, you're Alice in Wonderland?" He asked sitting on the stool next to me.

"Alison, Wonder," I corrected with a flirty laugh.

He put his hand on my knee. "I spoke with your old mistress, from the Hall of Pleasure," he said just loud enough for me to hear, and a tingle went up my spine. "Don't worry, the Hall has been pleased with little information you have given to the police."

I gulped and nodded.

"They're not going to bother you if you remain quiet. But they wanted you to know, if you don't play your part, they can find another for you. And Mistress says she'd hate to keep you in the dark again."

My heart was pounding, and my skin was cold. The mistress at the Hall had put earplugs in, and kept my sight and hearing from me for weeks over the course of my time there, and it felt as if I had been driven mad. I was lucky to have come out of it able to function.

"Take me in the lapdance room, suck my cock, and then keep your cunt mouth shut, and you'll never hear from us again."

I nodded, and put on a fake smile, and took his hand, leading him to the VIP room. His cock was massive, but I was a professional, and I sucked it slowly.

"Personally, I hope you fuck up, cause I remember using your asshole quite often in the Hall of Punishment, and would love to do that while Mistress plays with your oxygen."

I went slowly to the base deepthroating him, and licking his balls. "But I was told only to get head from you on this errand..."

I looked up at him, "My girlfriend and I just want to live our life. We served our time, and don't want to have any issues with you or the others." I stroked him as I talked.

"I was legally an adult for less than 24 hours when they took me and its been about twenty years. I've been raped and choked and beaten," it was clear he was turned on my stern pleading with him, and his cock swelled in my hand. "I was a urinal for years. You all took every ounce of dignity and self worth, and security from me. When you are bored and don't have a pussy or ass to rape nearby, and have to masturbate, imagine the fact that I'm still a whore, and you all are still living in my head, terrifying me." I plunged my mouth down right as he started to erupt. I swallowed it all.

"You know that you received the second highest auction bid a cunt had ever gotten for sale? That man paid a lot to ultimately grant you your freedom."

"How much did he pay?"

"$750k. Some blonde cunt, years before your time, she was number one. Actually, she was the first cunt in the hall of pleasure. She sold for 1.1 million. Your hotter than her, and on your 18th birthday, when I stuck the needle in your neck as you slept and took you, you were the hottest cunt I'd taken. I bid 400k for you, and if I had won, you'd probably be in my basement right now with a vacant look in your cunty eyes..."

He finished zipping back up and walked out. I sighed and began to cry. I cried as I told Liz what happened later that night.

To Be Continued...