Slaves in Stocks Ch. 02

Story Info
Slaves in stocks, literally.
3.1k words
4.4
6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
534 Followers

Dawn & Annie are now best friends.

We spend all our weekends with them.

Annie has evolved sexually. She has come out of her shell and become erotic and seductive. I am her 24/7 slave; this was my dream, and now my reality.

Annie is no longer shy and demure; she now relishes that every eye is on her, as she strolls into any venue. She used to be shy, wearing thick bras to hide her large prominent nipples; now she wears sheer bras, and she struts, as the leering men salivate. Dawn has taught her well.

Where (Mistress) Annie is a tease, Mistress Dawn is a vixen.

Dawn is the puppet-master.

Dani and I are puppets on strings.

Dani and I are feminized slaves.

Annie is so beautiful and sexy, Dani can't take his eyes off her. She has never allowed him to fuck her, and it's obvious he'd do anything to fuck her.

Most weekends, I serve Dawn, and she has me fuck her, (I'm given drugs that keep me hard, and make it difficult to cum). I have never cum inside Mistress Dawn; I'm her fuck-toy. She has taught me how to get her off; I grind and grind on her, and she finally orgasms, and I slowly withdraw, and am immediately required to jump into their pool and lose my hardon, but since I haven't cum, I'm still horny and eager to serve. Emerging from the pool, I pull on a pair of panties, which tightly hold my softened cock, which is how it remains until Mistress deems otherwise.

On the other hand, Annie prefers Dani licking her clit until she cums. She sits in a chair with her legs spread and her feet pulled all the way up, on each side of the chair seat; her pussy protrudes obscenely. He kneels before her, licking hard, his head bobbing up and down. Where my cock gets to enjoy Dawn's pussy, his cock enjoys no stimulation. It's hard work, licking Annie to orgasm, and Dani stays focused to get her to cum fast as possible. Mistress Dawn and I watch.

Dawn comments, "He reminds me of a dog, panting in your pussy," at which Annie smiles, eyes half mast, post orgasm, Dani kneeling before her, back on his haunches.

Dawn orders, "Go get your puppy plug and collar," and Dani slinks away, quickly returning, items in hand.

Soon the plug is in his ass, with a foot long doggy tail protruding from the plug, and his thick black collar around his neck. On his hands are puppy-paws, bag like gloves that look like dog paws, and once they are buckled around his wrists, he can't remove them, or use his hands. Now he kneels before Mistress Annie, back on his haunches, with his paw-hands held limply to his chest like front paws, and yelps and barks and begs like a good puppy. The coup de gras, the total give-away, is his cock, which stands hard and tall, pointing skyward, pointing right at Mistress Annie, whom he is dying to fuck.

He really is a horny puppy.

Dawn orders, "Hump her leg, and don't stop till you cum."

I can tell, Annie doesn't really want to sit there while he humps her leg, but Dawn is the teacher, and Annie is the student.

Dani is utterly humiliated, humping Annie's leg, with a puppy tail sticking out his ass. It's not enough friction and he can't cum. He knows he must remain in "puppy-mode", he whimpers like a puppy, humping for all he's worth.

I am kneeling, watching, and my cock is trying to get hard in my panties.

Finally, Annie's had enough and says to me, "Get over here, Kneel."

I kneel at the foot of the chair and Annie says, "Here's a nice little bitch for you."

Off come my panties. I spread, and put my arms and head on the floor, with ass pointing up, and Dani will have to satisfy himself by fucking my sissy pussy.

Annie rubs lube on my hole, (I moan), and his cock enters me.

I love it when his cock first enters me. Dani is conflicted, he's fucking my sissy ass; he'll get to cum in my sissy puppy pussy, but it's Annie he really wants.

Nonetheless, he fucks. His cock takes over, his puppy paws on my hips, he pants and fucks, and we hear Mistress Dawn's voice, "Puppy sounds! Make puppy sounds! Both of you!"

Mistress Dawn understands the "humiliation" effect.

Dani and I both whimper and utter little puppy noises, and then he stops, and I feel his first pulsing jet, and my ass-pussy is re-lubed, (with his cum). Then softer pumping, and more cum fills my puppy pussy, and I whimper like a good puppy, my cock dangling below, dripping pre-cum.

Dani knows a secret that Annie and I do not.

He knows he'll get to fuck Annie soon enough, on our couples vacation, and he can't wait!

Mistress Dawn knows a few wealthy Kinksters.

One has a ranch, where groups of Kinky deviants vacation together.

We'd be vacationing there in a week.

Dawn had me on a near starvation diet; to enhance my feminized body.

Apparently my sissification would move to a new level.

Annie would be the guest of "On-Her". Unwittingly, she would realize her rape fantasies, and be made a slave.

We arrived at the Dever International airport, and went straight to a chartered plane, where Dawn seemed to know everyone. Our flight was perhaps 40 minutes, to a private airport at the ranch. The home was a magnificent mansion, with a front circle drive. Thru the front door you could see a huge covered patio and courtyard.

Dawn had asked Annie to dress in slut-mode; short skirt, sans panties, bra-less top, tall heels. Annie made no resistance; she'd come to enjoy the leering eyes.

In moments, she was introduced to Master Dave. She smiled, "Hi Dave," and he replied, "Master Dave," and Annie sort of dismissed it, sashaying into the house.

Master Dave exclaimed/yelled, "STOCKS," and everyone sort of froze.

A few guys made their way to Annie, and were upon her, and manhandled her thru the house and into the courtyard, where there were two rows of wooden stocks.

Annie found herself, head and wrists poking thru holes, feet spread and bound wide apart. Between her feet was a deep hole in the ground; her feet were lashed on either side of the hole. The cruelty of the stocks was the height; the crossbar was only about 3' off the ground, so the subject had to bend their knees, and stick their ass out. I tried to stop them and found myself locked in stocks directly across from her. My stock had a hole in the ground like Annie's, and my feet were lashed on either side of the hole.

Dawn approached Annie, "Go with the flow, and you'll survive."

Annie uttered, "Fuck you," and SMACK! Her ass was paddled with a wooden paddle. Her eyes grew huge, then tears, then she wailed, "OUCH!" Another SMACK! And the same. She could not see, but it was Dani who was behind, paddling her.

"OK, OK, OK, Please stop! I'll do as you say! Please no more! I'll do whatever I'm told!"

Dawn said, "That's better. You have mentioned rape fantasies. Your fantasy is becoming reality...plus, we're adding a slavery component to it. Master Dave created this place, and rule #1, it's about Doms and Subs. This week you'll be trained as Sub to every Dom here, and you'll get plenty of rape action. Enjoy."

We were surrounded by roughly forty people, half male and half female, witnessing our indoctrination. We were utterly helpless. I felt my ass being stroked with lube, and a hand on my cock. I groaned with pleasure as my cock thickened. It was odd not knowing who was stroking me. I relaxed my anus, and the finger lubed me liberally. I could see across at Annie, that people were approaching behind her as well.

Apparently the same was happening to her; her eyes went WIDE, and her mouth opened, uttering "AHHH, AHHH, AHHH," over and over.

Then I felt some sort of probe enter my ass. From Annie's yelps and pants, it seemed the same was happening to her. Then I felt my bowels filling.

I was receiving an enema! So was Annie. The only sound was her wailing.

We were utterly humiliated, and absolutely powerless.

Then the probe was removed, and the liquid did it's work. I could not help my self; I began to discharge! I watched Annie do the same. Then the probes were re-inserted, and the process repeated. We expelled! Into the holes between our wide-spread feet. My cock was stroked all thru the process, as was Annie's pussy.

Finally the enemas ended, and collared slaves rolled out wheelbarrows of dirt, and began shoveling dirt into the (shit) holes.

Belts were strapped across our foreheads. The back of our heads were held tight against the stock cross bar such that we could no longer lower our heads and see the ground below us; we could only look straight ahead.

Master Dave, now naked, approached Annie. She made no sound, but submissively opened her mouth, and he inserted his semi-soft cock. He leisurely fucked her mouth until the hole between her feet was filled. Then he stepped behind her and began fucking her virgin ass, then moved to her pussy, back to her ass, and so on. She whimpered, and yelped and grunted and panted, putting on a good show for all. All the while, her clit was being teased and stroked, adding to her moans. A man from the crown approached and fucked her mouth as Master Dave enjoyed her from behind.

I felt more lube injected into my ass, and then a cock entered. I moaned; unlike Annie, I was accustom to the feel of a cock in my sissy pussy. Then my mouth was used. With our heads buckled back, we had zero options, except to open our mouths and serve the cocks. I sucked cock after cock. Some came in my mouth, most came in my ass.

I felt something at my nipples, (unbeknownst to me, the same was happening to Annie). Then PAIN on my nipple, then the other. I had been pierced. I felt an adornment fitted thru my nipples.

All the while, my cock was stroked, and I was close to cuming.

Naturally, the stroking slowed to a tease, and I moaned at the torture.

I heard a command, "More moaning, louder." It was from whomever's cock I was sucking. I moaned louder, and in seconds, felt my mouth filling with cum.

Bent at the knees, our legs were getting unbearably sore, as were our necks, held back in such a position. The crown drifted away, and we moaned in pain. Someone, presumably a slave, continued to tease my cock, and Annie's pussy. We moaned in pain and pleasure.

Dawn approached, "Welcome to the Ranch. Annie, you are a major reason these people are here. You will spend this vacation as a slave slut. You will make it your life's purpose to entertain. You will dance, if commanded, or fuck, or suck, and follow any and all commands. Failure and you'll be returned to these stocks. Are you ready to be the slave-of-the-week?"

Annie implored, "Oh, yes Mistress. I'll do anything! Please let me out of these stocks! Please Mistress Dawn! I'll do anything!"

Dawn replied, "I'll let you out, but not your sissy hubby. When I am convinced you'll be a perfect slave, the sissy can be released."

I groaned, the pain was already indescribable.

Annie replied, "Oh, Yes Mistress! I'll be a good slave!"

Annie moaned as she was released. She couldn't stand on her own.

As they walked away, I caught a glimpse of little bells hanging from her nipples. Her puffy areolas and hard protruding nipples; despite my pain, I craved to suck her nipples.

The slave attending to her joined the slave attending to me, and they began to speak softly, one teasing my cock, and one teasing my anus...."You are such a beautiful sissy. If we release you, will you allow us to train you? To make you our sissy toy? Give us your nice, clean sissy pussy?"

"Oh yes," I begged, "Please release me! This pain is unbearable! I'll do anything!"

I heard Dawns voice, "Unlash the sissy!"

Upon release I fell to the ground. They gave me a moment and then said, "Come, we need to prepare you."

I was showered, then sat at a vanity, nude, and barely conscious, dozing off.

I felt my eyebrows plucked, and face makeup applied. I felt injections into my lips and face; and more makeup. I was ordered to open my mouth, and an injection was done near my tonsils, and a spray, which changed my voice.

Then a corset that perfectly caused my pierced nipples to protrude. The corset had garter straps, and fishnet stockings were attached, and high heel buckled around my ankles. A collar around my neck; it seemed to go for hours.

Finally I was given a drug, some sort of liquid. I awakened, and was euphoric. I looked at myself in the mirror, and could not believe the femmy self looking back!

I was a sissy version of myself I never imagined possible.

The slave whispered, "Serve well, or it's back to the stocks."

The following days, I fucked and sucked with enthusiasm! I served, I danced. I loved my feminized voice.

Annie did the same. She was totally submissive, kneeling, worshipping both men and women. Dani fucked her over and over, as did most of the men present. I licked her pussy clean over and over. Annie was made to masturbate in front of everyone, and she did so like a shameless slut.

I was only allowed sissy-gasms, which came easily and often. Folks would be casually sitting around the Den, while in the middle of the room, I rode a dildo. Some might come over and have me suck while I fucked myself. Always, I asked, "May I cum?" And they would nod, and my cum dribbled out and down my sissy cock while shuttered in orgasmic bliss.

On the final day, at breakfast, we had a celebration. Annie and I were released from our roles as slaves. We were given the option of fucking, or punishing anyone present, but our only desire was each other. We went to bed, made love, and then went back to sleep.

We awoke, and had sex again, and then strolled around the compound. Everyone was equals, no Doms, no Subs. We ate, and drank, and partied into the night. We had the option of removing our nipple piercings, but decided to keep them in. Our piercings were especially dramatic, spring like coils, that as turned, pulled our nipples away from our chest. They were turned more and more as the week progressed, inducing sensual pleasure, and pain.

Dawn was given recognition for recruiting the best "Slaves of the Decade", to a clapping and adorning crowd. We awoke early the next morning and headed home, anticipating next year. Each couple would spend the year searching out for the perfect slave couple, who'd have the sexual (slave) experience of a lifetime.

Back at home, Annie and I reveled in the memories of our experience as helpless slaves. Annie lay on her back, and I was on top, fucking at a pace she dictated, and she commented, "For the rest of our lives, when you are on top, I'll be dreaming about rape fantasies. It was so real! I really believed Dawn had sold us into sexual slavery. I was terrified, but my pussy gushed like never before."

As she spoke, I stroked deliberately, wanting to maximize her enjoyment, but my cock had a mind of it's own, "Annie, I'm ready to cum!"

"Not yet, lick me," she ordered.

As ordered, I eased my cock out of her devine pussy, slid down, and licked her slit, bottom to top. In a few moments I felt her hand push my head downward. She grabbed her knees and pulled them back to her shoulders, exposing her ass, and I worked my tongue on her rosebud, licking and probing.

"Put your cock in me," as she reached for lube.

I eased my cock head to her puckered hole, expecting to take a while for her ass to ease open, but she pushed, "Get it in!"

I pushed hard, roughly forcing open her anus, my hard cock slid in. Her eyes were closed; she was reliving from just days before, the many times her ass was raped. Taking the cue, I was not too gentle, working my cock to suit my pleasure.

Her hands went to her pierced nipples, stroking and feeling the coils forcibly inserted by her rapists. Her mouth opened; she was deep in her fantasy, and I grunted, filling her ass with my cum, feeling the cum mix with the lube, making it super slick, as I stroked out every last droplet of my cum. I came without permission because for the moment, I was her rapist, not her slave.

We laid still as my cock shrunk, eventually slipping out of her ass.

We showered together, saying little. I emerged and slid on pink panties, and a tight cami, my nipple adornments obscenely visible thru the top.

I waited for her on my knees. She walked in naked, approached and presented her pussy for me to kiss. As I kissed she said, "Go put on makeup."

We were just going to bed, we'd only be sleeping, but I did as ordered.

She was asleep when I was done.

In the morning, I fixed my makeup, and brought her coffee, which she sipped, and slipped a foot from under the covers. On my knees, I kissed and worshipped her toes and foot. She spread her legs and said, "Kiss," and I eased under the covers and softly kissed her pussy.

"Take off your panties," she ordered, and then I slid up and my cock entered her pussy. "Good sissy," she said, "Fuck Mommy."

"Grind on Mommy, make me cum!" And she shivered and gushed into orgasm, and I stopped moving, knowing she liked me to be still for her afterglow.

"You can lick me now," and I knew we were done. I would not be cuming. I licked her pussy, then she presented her ass.

As I licked her ass, her eyes were closed and she moaned, perhaps once again, reliving the rape scenes. Then her eyes opened, and she uttered, "Good sissy."

sissy171
sissy171
534 Followers