Slaves of Miss Elizabeth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy felt the bamboo tap at his bottom once more. Then it lifted away for a moment. And then -

THWACK!!

The hard, knotty implement whacked his bottom again. Once again it was held to the abused flesh at the completion of the stroke.

"Nngh! Nngh! Nngh!" Andy whimpered. His bottom burned! He jumped up and down and kicked his legs back. That sadistic little bitch with her bamboo!

Elizabeth stepped in and examined her panties. They were as clean and dry as when they were first placed before him. She stared at him.

"And where's my pool of man-goo?"

"I'm sorry, Miss! I've been trying, Miss!" Andy whimpered.

"Yes, I'm sure you have! But it isn't good enough, is it?"

"No, Miss!"

"I told you I'd give you an additional punishment if I didn't see some spunk from you, didn't I? And now you're going to get it!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy watched as Elizabeth reached into her bag and withdrew a black leather spanking paddle. Its striking pad was the size and shape of the back of a large hairbrush. She held it up before his eyes.

"And what's this?" she asked.

"It's a paddle, Miss!"

"That's right! And what am I going to do with it?"

"Give me a spanking with it, Miss?"

"That's right! You are a clever old thing, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"I'm going to give your bottom a good going-over with it! To make it hot and red all over! And then you'll get your final two strokes of my bamboo over the top of it! How would you like that?"

"Oh yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered, his fingers pumping, "I've never taken the paddle, Miss!"

"Well, you're going to get it now! Now get your bottom up! And keep it up until I've finished with it!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy lifted himself onto tiptoes. He spread his legs wide. He lifted his bottom. He pointed his erection down to his Mistress's panties and grunted as he flogged himself to them.

Elizabeth stepped in and pressed the fingertips of her left hand into the dip of Andy's back. With her right hand she smoothed her paddle's striking pad over his freshly bamboo-wealed bottom. Then she lifted it away for a moment. Then she whipped it sharply across his right buttock.

SMACK!!

The hard leather pad lashed the wealed flesh.

"Ooh! Miss!" Andy scowled into the mirror in shock. That thing stung! His right buttock burned! That strict little Missie and her paddle!

"And how was that?"

"It hurts, Miss!" Andy whimpered.

"Yes, of course it hurts! Or there wouldn't be any point in my giving it to you! Now you'll keep your bottom up! I want these little butt cheeks of yours hot and red all over!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"And now for your left buttock! Both cheeks are getting it, pet!"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss!"

Andy felt the paddle smoothing its way over his left buttock. Then it lifted away again. And then -

SMACK!

It whipped his left buttock.

"Nngh! Nngh! Miss!" Andy whimpered. His left buttock burned! The pain was atrocious!

"And how was that?"

"It hurts, Miss!" he whimpered, "Please, no more, Miss! I can't take any more, Miss!"

"Be quiet, you subby old thing! I'll tell you what you can and can't take! Now get your bottom up! I haven't finished with it!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy lifted himself. He felt the paddle at his right buttock again. Then it lifted away. And then -

SMACK!

It whipped his right buttock again.

"Nngh! Nngh! Miss!" Andy whimpered.

"That's right! You'll take it like a man! And now one more for your left buttock! And then it will be time for your finishing strokes with the bamboo!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy felt the paddle at his left buttock again. Then it lifted away. And then -

SMACK!

It lashed his left rump again.

"Nnngh! Nngh! Miss!"

Andy's bottom was on fire. He felt his Mistress's fingers as they pulled, pinched and squeezed his hot, wealed flesh.

"Yes, that looks better!" came her judgment. "And now it's time for your two final strokes of my bamboo! Across this very hot bottom of yours! I'm sure you'll remember them for a long time after you reach Dubbo!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered.

He watched from the corner of his eye as the paddle was returned to the bedcover and the bamboo was retaken.

Elizabeth stepped back and tapped its tip across his burning behind.

"Bottoms up!" she reminded him. She placed the tip of her rod beneath his underside and lifted him with it as he raised himself onto tiptoes. "Up! Up! Up!" she called. Then the rod was withdrawn. "And now holding steady for your sixth stroke!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered.

He felt the tip of the knotty implement tapping at his bottom as she took her aim. Then it lifted away. And then -

THWACK!!

It swung in and landed high on his buttocks. Once again it was held in position at the completion of the stroke.

Andy yelped! His bottom writhed! His legs kicked! The pain was excruciating! That knotty bamboo lashing his already wealed and freshly paddled rumps! The sadistic little bitch! "Oooh! Missie!" he yelped.

Elizabeth watched him for a moment.

"Well! That certainly seems to have had an effect! And you're a noisy old thing, aren't you? Would you like to be gagged for your final stroke, pet?"

"Gagged?" Andy had often fantasized about being gagged for a caning. "Yes please, Miss!" he whimpered.

Elizabeth stepped forward and examined her panties as they lay on the bedcover. She picked them up and replaced them with a towel which would catch his spend.

She examined her panties closely.

"My goodness!" she exclaimed, "Look at this! A tiny bit of precum on them! Well, that's progress, isn't it? And now I'm going to have to wash them! I'm very angry about that, pet!"

"Yes, Miss! I'm sorry about that, Miss!"

"You can suck on them while I give you your finishing stroke! Open your mouth!"

Andy opened his mouth wide. Elizabeth pushed the panties in. She withdrew her fingers. Parts of them now hung from his distended mouth. He studied his bizarre gaping expression in the mirror before him.

She stepped back and tapped her rod to his bottom once more.

"You can drool on them while I finish you!" she called. "Here it comes now! Your final stroke!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy gurgled and nodded.

Andy felt the bamboo tapping at his bottom for the final time. Then it pulled away. And then -

THWACK!!

It swung in hard and landed high on his cheeks.

"Nngh!" Andy gurgled into his panty gag. His bottom burned! He danced up and down and kicked his feet back. His bottom stung as if it had been whipped endlessly!

He stared at his young Domina in the mirror before him. She stepped in and examined him. Her cool fingers explored his abused flesh.

"There! All done! That's got you disciplined suitably for this week, I dare say!" she said with a note of satisfaction.

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss!" Andy gurgled. He took his fingers from his erection and gently explored his burning rump. it felt hot, lumpy, wealed, numb with pain!

Elizabeth glanced at the bedside clock.

"And now it's time for us to finish, pet! Have you had a good time with me today?"

Andy shook his head, No, Miss!

"I haven't body-worshiped you, Miss!" he gurgled in protest.

"No, you haven't! You'll have to do that with me next week, won't you?"

Andy nodded. The teasing little bitch! She had him trapped just like his poor friend Greg!

She reached between his thighs and squeezed his dangling scrotal ball. Then her fingers moved up beneath his belly where they fingered his bound, frustrated penis.

"Hmm! You've still got a half-decent stiffie on you! After all that! You are a submissive old slut for the cane, aren't you?"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy whimpered, "especially when I'm being caned by such a pretty young Miss, Miss!"

"Well, pet, flattery will get you everywhere! And because you've been such a loyal customer for me I'm going to rub some soothing lotion into your freshly whipped bottom and then give you a nice teasing hand relief onto the towel! Would you like that, pet?"

"Yes please, Miss!" Andy gurgled past his gag, "Thank you, Miss!"

"Now you'll stay bent forward over the bed with your legs open! And you'll keep your fingers on the bedcover!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy nodded as he positioned himself.

Elizabeth pulled up a chair behind him and sat down on it. She reached forward between his open thighs and grasped his bound frustrated erection in her fist. Then she pulled it back and down behind him, beside his collared balls.

Andy gasped at the strain of it. She held his length pointing downwards in her left fist whilst she carefully picked off its two constricting rings with the fingers of her right hand.

"I'm removing your penile binds so that you can cum for me!" she announced, "and I'm leaving your scrotal collar in place as I like to see a pair of distended balls on a submissive older gent! And it will keep the flesh of your erection taut for me and more sensitive to my stroking!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy gurgled and nodded.

Now one hand left him and he watched as she removed a dispenser of oil from her bag. She squirted some of it onto his freshly abused buttocks and then onto his erection. Then with her left hand she rubbed the lotion into his burning cheeks whilst with her right hand she held his rampant member above the towel and stroked it to and fro using long loping strokes.

"Nngh! Miss!" Andy grunted through his gag at the curious mixture of pleasure and pain. The fingers of her left hand rubbed and squeezed sadistically at his inflamed buttocks whilst her right fist stroked his rampant dick methodically up and down over its full length. She was clearly a very competent masturbatrix, Andy realized, and also a sadist who used the exquisite pain of her squeezing fingertips at his inflamed buttocks to constantly retard his ejaculation and orgasm, thus simultaneously extending both his pleasure and his torment.

The stroking and squeezing continued for a few minutes until Andy felt he could take no more of it.

"And now you'll cum for me, you dirty old thing!" came her voice. "I'm milking you as if you're my cow! A dirty old cow being milked in the barn by his pretty young milking Mistress!"

"Nngh! Miss!" Andy gurgled and scowled into the mirror before him. She was such a teasing, slutty young bitch! He couldn't take any more of her dominant talk and her sadistic buttock and penile treatment. He felt his balls churn and the muscles of his groin contract. He was going to cum. A big cum. At long last.

"Nngh! Miss! Im going to cum, Miss!" he gurgled past his gag. Then, as his groin muscles tightened, his first gourd of cum spattered from his gasping glans onto the towel. The sensation was exquisite! Then as her fist kept stroking methodically up and down he squirted again - and again - and again. She seemed to draw the spunk out of him in the most methodical manner! He bucked and grunted as he spunked for her: one - two - three - four huge squirts! Finally she finished him with a long firm final squeeze and then her fingers withdrew, his penis now flaccid. He studied the cum spattered towel beneath him as she wiped her fingers off on it. He was sure he'd never cum so much!

"And now that these fat balls of yours are properly relieved I'll release them from their restraint!" she informed him. He felt her fingers at the leather collar as she removed it. Then they massaged his scrotum back to its natural shape. Then she rose and withdrew her panties from his mouth. She withdrew a damp compressed ball of sodden fabric. She dangled it before him.

"You're a messy boy, aren't you?" she said. "I'm not very pleased about this!" she said disparagingly in reference to their sodden, crumpled condition.

"No, Miss!" Andy shook his head. "I'm sorry, Miss!"

"This will call for a further strict punishment when you next visit me! Perhaps a lesson with the whip and the pinwheel!"

"Yes, Miss!" Andy nodded. He felt his spent, useless genitalia pulse with excitement.

"Now you'll get dressed and return to your hotel! You'll have a nice hot wank to your freshly wealed bottom whilst you think of me! And I'll see you here next week at the same time for further treatment and training, yes, pet?"

"Yes, Miss, you will!" Andy nodded.

He got dressed. He pulled his underpants and trousers up over his abused bottom, put on his shirt and managed to put on his socks and shoes. Then he hobbled from the room into the central corridor of the establishment and then out onto the street, Madam Marla closing and locking the front door after him.

He hobbled down the street, his penis and balls dangling flaccidly and well spent in his underpants and his bottom burning. People watched him as he hobbled past. He looked and felt like a man who was ten years older than he really was.

A Slave of Miss Elizabeth!

12