Ffion the Christmas Elf Pt. 01

Story Info
C and Jenny's first Christmas together and Ffion must get ready.
2.2k words
4.79
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

On the face of it H gave up so much. It started when C began a lesbian affair during the first COVID lockdowns. As C and Jenny's affair intensified H was no longer just a cuckold but he began a transformation that saw Ffion emerge as a submissive crossdresser. When Ffion saw C and Jenny together for the first time, she shared their joy and knew she had to give C up to her new lover. But H's journey continued, no longer a crossdresser submitting to a C's infidelity with Jenny but a true submissive who desired nothing more than to serve the two lovers. And that submission was reinforced by Jenny's sadism. The relationships between the three of them matured to the point where C and Jenny committed their lives to each other through marriage and Ffion committed to go beyond submission and give herself to the lovers as their slave. And so H gave up so much to allow Ffion to find joy as a slave

After a lavish ceremony when the lovers took possession of Ffion as their slave, the threesome start a new life. Owners and slave.... and Christmas is coming

"We've decided you're to be our Christmas elf. There's still quite a lot of cash left after your last shopping trip. So get yourself into Exeter and spend, spend, spend. Christmas jumpers, outfits in red or green, underwear, and a nice warm coat. And lots of tacky extras, earrings, and bits and pieces. I've booked you into your hairdressers. And Catryn will be on a train getting in just before five so you'll have to collect her and bring her back here"

"Yes Miss C. Thank you Miss C."

"And tomorrow you're to go into the barn to find the box of Christmas decorations. And go out and get a tree with Catryn. It's my first Christmas with Jenny...."

"I'll do my best to make it a perfect Christmas for you both, Miss C."

"And it's our first Christmas as your owners. We'll have to think of some games to play with you."

"Yes Miss C."

Jenny breezed into the kitchen.

"Get me a coffee Ffion."

Ffion did as she was told, offering C a cup at the same time.

"I'm sending Ffion into town to collect Catryn and to buy herself some Christmassy items."

"Good," replied Jenny who turned to Ffion. "Short skirts and stockings, nothing classy, I'm looking forward to a sexy Christmas elf."

"Yes Miss Jenny."

" And don't go thinking about getting us Christmas gifts. For one thing, your not our equal so it wouldn't be appropriate and secondly we own you. There's nothing you can give us because we already own everything you ever had."

"But Miss Jenny...."

C looked fiercely, "You heard. And thirdly, slave, you're not worthy of giving us anything. It would be an insult."

Ffion bit her lip, "Yes Miss C."

Ffion fussed around the kitchen putting the evening meal into a slow cooker then, went to get ready. She quickly showered then dressed in white lace bra and matching knickers. She pulled on some dark grey leggings, a chemise and a thigh length cream knitted pullover dress. She selected a bright pashmina over her shoulders and put on a pair of pixie boots. Then, with money burning a hole in her purse, Ffion set out on her shopping trip.

This was Ffion's first trip out since she been enslaved. For a few hours she was, for all intents and purposes, free. Free to spend her time as she chose, free even to run away. She was free on trust, trusted to choose, trusted to return, trusted to submit, trusted to be a slave. As she drove into the city, Ffion pondered on her situation: had the last weeks made her happy? No, the silence had crushed her. Was she regretting her choice? No, she had made a once and for ever irrevocable choice to become a slave, regret had no meaning. Was she resigned to her fate? No, she had embraced her fate. Was she content? Yes, more than at any time in her life she was content, content that she no longer had any choice over anything important, content that her future was in the hands of others, content that no matter how awful her life became, it was the result of her last and final choice made on Halloween. She was a slave and that was all there was to it.

Ffion smiled as she left the car park, knowing exactly where she'd call first. She was not disappointed as she cruised around Primark filling her shopping basket. She was in the home of throw away fashion. Piled high were flimsy dresses with tacky Christmas motifs, short skirts, Christmas pullovers. Everything Ffion bought was in Christmas colours, decorated with Santas, reindeer, trees, baubles and more. Exactly the tacky trashy tat that she'd been told to get. Cheap earrings with flying sleighs, flashing Christmas trees, jangling baubles. An hour later she staggered out with three bags full and took her treasures back to the car.

There were almost two hours before her hairdressers appointment so she decided to treat herself to a coffee and a slice of cake. She walked into a small cafe, found a table then ordered at the counter. She settled back at her table and relaxed into the warm hubbub of the Christmas shoppers. The cake and coffee arrived and Ffion sat back to enjoy her treat. She sipped her coffee and took a nibble of home made cake while floating in the warm chatter around her.

Ffion messaged C, 'I've stopped for a coffee, hope that's OK'

The reply came, 'Of course it is. Don't be late for Catryn. No more messages, Jenny and I are going back to bed. Love C'

Ffion stared at the little phone and smiled. She was in love with C more than ever and happy at the thought of her owners making love together. One the coffee and cake were gone, Ffion went for a pee, ready to face more shopping fun. The small cafe only had one toilet for all customers so Ffion was surprised to find a woman glowering at her as she opened the toilet door.

"Pervert!" she hissed at Ffion.

Ffion simply squeezed past this unpleasantness, went back to her table, put on her coat and left the café. As she walked along the street, Ffion felt uncomfortable to have been harassed in this way and her discomfort increased when she realised she was being followed. The same woman and a sour faced man were about twenty metres behind her. The woman was speaking on her phone. Ffion ducked into a shop, hoping to find an alternative door to make her escape but to no avail. Ffion browsed half heartedly, glancing occasionally put through the shop door. They were still there. Even worse, they had been joined by a man and two women, both of whom looked like butch dykes. Ffion was starting to panic. She had used a unisex toilet in the café and could see any rational reason for their offence but Ffion was beginning to suspect that her mere existence might be the problem. Ffion could see they had no intention of letting her get on with her day.

Ffion strode out of the shop as fast as she could go but they followed. She tried to speed up, they kept pace. One of them shoved Ffion in the back, making her stumble. The dykes unrolled a placard proclaiming 'Woman: adult human female' with a LGB Alliance logo on it. They chanted abuse about nonces and perverts. The sour faced man had opened a bible and was intoning something about 'Abomination before God'. Ffion wanted the street to open up and swallow her, or even better swallow them.

Ffion was in such a state of panic, see didn't notice the mountain until she walked into him. Six foot four of pure muscle with a face that showed the signs of battle. She tried to apologise and get away.

He put a massive paw on her shoulder, "Don't worry, you're safe now."

Ffion looked up at the large face that was trying to smile reassuringly then Ffion burst into tears.

"My girlfriend is over there. She's been filming and we've already called the police. We saw then shoving you. Go over, she'll look after you."

He turned, folded his arms and faced Ffion's pursuers. He grinned. They quailed slightly but kept up with their slogans and abuse towards Ffion. They tried to follow Ffion as she crossed the street but the mountain was in the way. He was joined by a tall man and a young lad who asked the mountain for an autograph and he was given a signed photo in response.

The man asked the mountain, "Are these scrawny buggers giving you aggravation?"

"No, I think they've decided to go home."

The first woman from the café stepped up, "We're going nowhere while that perverted beast is on the street."

Two heavy set middle aged men stepped up. Both of them had florid faces and the smell of beer around them suggested they'd started partying early. They seemed to recognise the mountain.

"Perverted beasts at your service madam," the first one laughed

The second beery man looked the woman in the eye then turned to his mate, "I don't fancy yours much."

They both roared with laughter.

Ffion was feeling better now. The mountain's girlfriend introduced herself as Anna. Ffion realised she was near Sally's dress shop and the two of them walked over and went inside.

Sally gave Ffion a hug, "You're welcome to stay till they're gone."

Team TERF moved toward the shop. The mountain and his friends stood in the doorway.

Sally rang the hair salon and explained the situation and they promised to hold Ffion's appointment open. Anna set about trying to cheer up Ffion and they started browsing dresses together.doorway.then they found a beautiful pine green dress with embroidered smocking that they smiled at each other. There were two of the dresses left on the rail, a petite size for Anna and a 16 for Ffion. The colour and embroidery were perfect for Christmas. Ffion knew what she would wear on Christmas day. Just touching the dress sent a magical spark into Ffion's heart and she knew that Anna was feeling it too.

Anna picked up both dresses and lead Ffion by the hand into the changing room. They stripped to their underwear and helped each other into the dress. The low front and tight bodice felt so sexy thought Ffion and the flared knee length skirts were perfect. Ffion was lead out into the shop and Sally beamed at the two of them. Anna tapped on the window, displayed herself with a twirl and the man mountain grinned with thumbs up. She pushed Ffion forward and she felt obliged to do a twirl of her own. The man mountain and friends smiled and clapped, the TERFS howled in apoplectic rage. Sally laughed. Ffion rushed back into the changing room for her bag and purse. Before Anna could say another word Ffion had paid for two dresses. Anna hugged Ffion

At last the police turned up. An officer went inside and spoke with Ffion and Anna, checking out the film on Anna's phone and taking Ffion's details. Once the constable had come back out and discussed the situation with her colleague they went to speak with Ffion's pursuers who asserted that Ffion was a pervert and should be arrested. Then they discussed the situation some more. And then, very politely, asked the protesters to leave the area. At that point the temperature increased and they began shouting, telling the police where they should go. They tried to push past the mountain in the doorway and shove the large men out of their way. With a warning they'd be arrested for causing a breach of the peace unless they desisted, one of the dykes told the constable to 'fuck off' and they were duly arrested. The remaining TERFs and evangelicals gave up and walked away. The remaining constable started chatting with the mountain, congratulating him for his performance for Exeter Rugby the previous weekend.

The mountain joined Ffion and Anna inside the shop and introduced himself as Pete. Ffion was so grateful but Pete shrugged it off.

Sally smiled to Ffion, "Your better get going for your hair appointment."

Ffion went to change back into her old clothes and Sally packed the dress.

"Thank you so much for helping me, I was so afraid of what might happen. "

The mountain smiled back at her.

Anna smiled too, "Just think of us as friends who don't like bullies and bigots. We'll meet again in sure. And you needn't have paid for the dress."

"I know I needn't have paid but I wanted to. You gave me so much just by being there. It was the least I could do. "

As Ffion left the shop she was sure she heard the mountain asking Sally if she knew how to contact Ffion, but she had to dash to the hair dresser. She mustn't be late for Catryn.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers