Slaves of Scarlett Johansson

Story Info
Scarlett Johansson uses toilet slaves.
968 words
3.83
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett Johansson looked around the huge bathroom.

It was exactly as she had ordered.

There was a big bathtub, huge mirror, a large TV, and all the modern basic amenities.

But it was Toilet Box that was the focus of her attention.

She had made it as per her requirements. The contractor who made it was discreet and made it exactly as she had asked for.

It was a special toilet box, which she will be using from now on to shit on slave girls.

The box had a proper seat where she can sit, like sitting on a normal commode.

Under it there was a space where the slave girl will put in her face. The face of that girl would be directly behind the ass of Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett can then directly shit on the face of the slave girl. If she wanted, she can also push her ass back and sit on the face of the slave girl and then directly dump her shit in the open mouth of the slave girl.

Scarlett watched the toilet box for some time and then returned back to her room.

Two slave girls were waiting for here there.

But they were no ordinary slave girls. They too were actresses - Amber Heard and Jennifer Lawrence.

They were popular actresses, having acted in several blockbuster movies and web series. But they now stood before Scarlett Johansson as her slaves. And not just ordinary slaves but as Toilet Slaves.

Scarlett had channeled her inner Black Widow and had dominated Amber and Jennifer into submission.

"I will use you two as toilet slaves. Amber I will use you first. After I am done shitting, Jennifer you will wash my asshole clean." She said to both of them in a dominating voice.

They both nodded.

"Follow me." Scarlett said and went towards the bathroom. Amber and Jennifer followed her.

"Amber get inside the toilet box. Jennifer you open my pants." She ordered.

Amber Heard was soon inside the toilet box. Her whole body was hidden inside the box, with only her head showing.

Meanwhile, Scarlett was ready.

She sat down on the toilet.

Her beautiful white ass was just a few inches above Amber's face now. Jennifer too was down on her knees and watching Scarlett's ass descend on Amber's face.

"Kiss my ass", Scarlett ordered.

Amber lifted her head a bit and began kissing the ass cheeks of Scarlett Johansson.

"Sniff my asshole." Scarlett ordered after some time.

Amber inserted her nose in Scarlett's asshole and began sniffing.

"How does it smell?" She asked.

"Very nice, madam." Amber replied like an obedient slave.

Scarlett enjoyed the sensation of getting her asshole sniffed.

"I will fart now. Get your nose further in my asshole." She said after a few minutes.

Amber did as she was told.

Immediately Scarlett let out a dirty stinky fart in Amber's nose and face.

"Sniff my dirty fart." She said.

She then asked Jennifer also to put her nose near her asshole and sniff.

Scarlett enjoyed as the two slave girls sniffed her dirty fart.

Scarlett farted again after some time and both the girls continued inhaling it.

She then asked Amber to start licking her asshole.

"How do you feel licking my dirty asshole?" Scarlett asked.

"It's lovely, madam. It is a privilege licking your asshole." Amber replied, while licking the dirty asshole of Scarlett.

She made Amber lick her ass for about 20 minutes. She was sure Amber's tongue was sore from all this ass licking.

"Get ready for my shit." Scarlett said after some time.

Amber tilted her head back a bit and opened her mouth. Scarlett lifted her ass and pressed it over the face of Amber.

Scarlett Johansson's asshole was now directly over the open mouth of Amber Heard.

Amber's entire face was being crushed under the heavy weight of Scarlett Johansson's huge ass.

"Here comes my dirty shit." Scarlett said as she pushed out a log of shit into Amber's open mouth.

The log of shit entered Amber's mouth. She got the dirty taste of Scarlett Johansson's shit in her tongue and mouth. She began chewing the dirty log of shit.. Soon, Scarlett shit out another log of shit.

Amber was working hard to chew the shit of Scarlett Johansson, who had now started to continuously dump logs after logs of shit.

Scarlett Johansson was enjoying the feeling. She could feel Amber dutifully chew her shit under her ass.

She dumped another log and pressed her ass harder on Amber's face.

After some time she was done shitting but she kept sitting on her face. She could feel Amber's mouth move under her ass trying to chew her shit.

Scarlett was fully enjoying it as she enjoyed getting her dirty shit being eaten by a slave girl.

She lifted her ass from Amber's face after some time.

Then she ordered, "Rub your nose in the shit in my asshole."

Amber began rubbing her nose in Scarlett Johansson's shit-covered asshole.

Her entire face was now covered in the dirty shit of Scarlett Johansson.

"You liked the taste of my shit, Amber?" She asked.

"Yes madam." Amber replied with her nose in Scarlett Johansson's asshole.

"Start licking my asshole now." She ordered a few minutes later.

After making Amber lick her asshole for another 20 minutes, she ordered Jennifer,

"Wash my ass."

Jennifer took a mug of water and began cleaning Scarlett Johansson's asshole with her fingers.

The ass cleaning water began falling on the shit-covered face of Amber Heard.

Finally Scarlett was satisfied.

"Jennifer, be ready to serve as my toilet next time." She said and spit on Jennifer's face.

Scarlett then spit twice on Amber's face and left the bathroom.

The slave girls stayed in the bathroom for getting themselves cleaned.