All Comments on 'Slaves of Set'

by theredlands

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Painful to read

Really difficult style you’ve chosen to use. I guess there’s a story if I could only swim through the sea of descriptions.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Too long, rambling and confusing.

I can only hope that there will be no continuation as threatened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"To be continued when circumstance allows..."

11 Literotica pages (between 100 and 110 in Word) and this is STILL not done -- and there's no chapter number to warn this wasn't complete?

<P>

Is it your own story or the readers you don't give a fuck about?

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 3 years ago

You could have told the story in one page!!!

wickedwicker10wickedwicker10over 3 years ago
not that I'm an expert...

Hey, so, I think you made some mistakes with this story, but I'm a new writer too, so I'd like to be constructive. You obviously read the Travels of Isabella Gardner and the whole Setian Underground thing, and as far as that goes I think you've made a good attempt. But I think you'd benefit from shorter installments and less abstraction. Don't rush to publish something. This is an erotic story site, so lean into that more than you do the Underground aspect of the work. Take this for what it's worth, and I really hope you stick with it and improve with the next installment.Good luck Brother ( or sister) whoever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a gift, a creative mind and the ability to put it on paper. I like that you tell what each character is thinking. I do hope that you continue with the story. I want to see how the family deals with this impossible situation. I also hope you have other storylines hidden in your imagination. I appreciate the unusual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous