Slaves of Sif Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Which could be part of her Mistress's 'magic', but Jane had been 100% gay for Darcy before she'd even met Mistress Sif so just because she had never eaten pussy before being enslaved didn't mean she hadn't fantasised before she met Darcy, and like 24/7 afterwards.

Luckily she had been enslaved by this amazing creature from another world and as a result Jane had not only cross the line she promised herself she never would and fucked her assistant, but she had been practically living with her face buried in Darcy's pussy for the last few weeks while Mistress Sif and Wan-da were away retrieving Gamora and Nebula.

She also did other things she'd never imagined herself ac-tually doing, but that wasn't the point right now. The point was that she had always wanted to eat pussy, and as much as she loved the tasty treats that Darcy and Mistress Sif had to offer it was wonderful to be finally able to get in between Wanda's legs and sample this much younger girl's twat.

Of course while Jane wanted to savour this she worried she was going too slow, at least until she had Mistress Sif scolding her former assistant, "Not so fast Lady Darcy! I wish to enjoy your talented little tongue."

"I'm sorry." Darcy quickly said, only pulling her face away from her Mistress's cunt to say that before going right back to licking it.

Despite herself Jane couldn't help smiling smugly into Wanda's pussy at this proof that she had made the right decision. Then her butt quivered with second-hand fear as she realised that Darcy had forgotten to use their Mistress's proper title, and would likely be spanked as a result. Of course she had gotten away with something similar earlier... or had she?

Mistress Sif was well within her rights to spank them both later for their disobedience, which was very likely given the dominant brunette liked to find any ex-cuse to spank her slaves.

So now Jane thought about it perhaps it was almost inevitable that she and her beloved former assistant would be spanked for these minor mistakes, to her shame part of her even looked forward to such a thing.

Sif was certainly planning to spank those asses in the near future. She was even considering ordering Darcy and Jane to stop eating pussy, bend over and present their cute little bottoms to her, and who could blame her?

Those asses were just so spank-able, and with their disobedience it was like Jane and Darcy were begging to have their wonderful little butts beaten. And oh how their pale flesh would quickly colour for her, turning a cute pink and then an angry red under the force of her strikes.

Oh, and they would jiggle too. Especially Darcy's big fat ass. And denying them the sweet cream they craved would be an added bonus. However it would be an unfair punishment for Wanda, and herself for that matter, so Sif decided to wait for later.

Besides, it seemed a shame to stop things completely now that Darcy had settled into giving her a nice, slow pussy licking. Well maybe she lingered on Sif's clit longer than the warrior wanted her to given her current mood, but as it was a nice little tease Sif didn't actually mind. Especially as it was another reason to give Darcy's big booty a beating later.

So Sif closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sweet pleasure of Darcy's tongue, and Wanda's moans as Jane pleasured her beside herself and Darcy. Then Sif got a wicked idea of how she could punish Darcy and Jane for their behaviour right now without having to pun-ish herself or Wanda too severely.

"Swap." Sif commanded out of the blue, before quickly clarifying, "Mmmmmmmm, that feels so good, but now I want you two to swap over so Jane is licking my pussy and Darcy is eating Wanda's cunt. Oooooooooh yes, swap over sluts. Now! Oh yes, that's it, good girls. But don't take this as an invitation to be disobedient. I am watching you, Darcy."

Unsurprisingly Darcy and Jane were reluctant to pull away from the tasty treats in front of them, but did so pretty quickly when Sif put her foot down. Then Darcy gave her an adorable 'who me' expression, the type of which most of her slaves wouldn't dare give her, which Sif couldn't help finding endearing.

However if Darcy continued to be cheeky, or even disobedient, she would give Sif no choice but to stop the pussy licking fun in favour of throwing Darcy over her knee and beating her big butt bright red, Sif again tempted to just do it anyway as the memory of Lady Darcy's fat ass slowly turning red as it jiggled from the force of her hand slapping it over and over again was almost too tempting to resist.

Then Jane started licking her pussy, and Sif quickly became content to let it go for now, and hope that Darcy was able to remain obedient for the rest of the night. Or at least enough so that she wouldn't force Sif's hand.

And to her credit that seemed to be the case, both Jane and Darcy settling into giving Sif and Wanda a long, slow pussy licking.

But Sif kept at least one eye on Darcy the entire time, although that had a lot to do with the beautiful sight of two women having sex in front of her while a third tended to her needs, Sif making sure to give the woman pleasing her plenty of attention.

Which was not only loving looks, but smiles too, and the occasional stroke or pat on the head to let her know she was being a good pet. It was a message Sif also sent Wanda through flirtatious, and proud, smiles.

Wanda blushed happily every time she caught one of those smiles, which was positive wasn't every time. Which she wasn't entirely her fault, Darcy's tongue was just so distracting. Especially when it lingered on her clit.

Not enough to truly make a difference, but enough so that she was approaching 'disobedience' without ever actually making Wanda feel like she was close to cumming. Wanda considered informing Mistress Sif about this, but she didn't want to be too much of a kiss ass, metaphorically speaking of course.

She loved being a literal ass kisser, but that wasn't the point. The point was that Wanda didn't want to upset her fellow slaves, especially when it was unnecessary as Wanda was almost 100% sure that Mistress Sif was going to spank Darcy's big bottom, and Wanda just hoped she would be permitted to help.

For a moment Wanda became lost in the idea of spanking Darcy's big bottom, and then her Mistress awoke her from her thoughts, "Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, both so good! You're both soooooooo gooooooooodddddddd at eating pussy, mmmmmmmmm, oh yes, you're the perfect little cunt craving lezzie slaves. Oooooooooh, I could happily have you eat me out all night long Jane, mmmmmmmm, but now I want you to swap. Oh yes, I want you to swap over again so that I may feel Darcy's talented little tongue on my cunt again while Wanda gets to enjoy Jane's skilled mouth. Yes, that's it, swap over sluts! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I want both of you to get a good sample of our pussies."

Obediently Darcy and Jane swapped over again. And then again, and then again, and then again, Sif swapping them over so frequently that it made Wanda's head spin, and she didn't have to constantly crawl back and forth on her knees.

Although she had been when she was involved in something like this, Wanda almost cumming as she remembered how on the day before Sif left to recapture Gamora and enslave Nebula she had made Darcy, Jane and Wanda all kneel before her and take it in turns crawling in between her legs.

Oh that had been a glorious day, especially as it ended with all three of them in be-tween the legs of Mistress Sif as she squirted her cum onto their faces. Well, that was how that act end-ed.

The day had ended with all three of them face down and displaying their freshly gaped ass holes to the grinning woman who had stretched them so obscenely.

That memory made Wanda's whole body quiver with delight, but particularly her cunt and ass hole, which in turn got her closer than ever to cumming in one of her fellow slave's mouths.

If it had been Jane at the time she probably would have, but Darcy was able to counteract it by slowing down her licking just enough so that Wanda still felt torturously good pleasure, but not enough to actually make her cum.

Af-ter that it was all Wanda could do not to beg to cum, and although she tried her very best for the sake of her wonderful Mistress Sif she could only hold back for so long.

She could only hope her Mistress would understand. And there was a chance she would, as she knew first-hand how good Jane was be-coming, and how good Darcy had always been, at eating pussy. Then again, if she didn't no biggy, as Wanda was beginning to enjoy her regular spankings.

But ultimately after a few more swaps Wanda whimpered, "Please Mistress Sif, oooooooooh, please let me cum. Please? Ohhhhhhhhh God, please allow these two pussy loving lesbos to make us cum. Please Mistress Sif, I need it sooooooooo bad!"

Sif briefly considered letting Wanda 'suffer' for a little longer, then said, "Very well, Wanda... you may cum. Darcy and Jane, you may make us cum. Oooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck us with your little dyke tongues and make us cum. Fuck, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Oh shit, tongue fuck me, tongue fuck me and make me cum you little dyke! Slam fuck my cunt with that little gay girl tongue of yours, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me, fuck my pussy, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck-kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Wanda was dully aware of the fact that Mistress Sif said a lot more than that, but then again Mistress Sif wasn't cumming so wonderfully hard. At least not yet.

But Mistress Sif was a battle hardened warrior with the stamina to match, while Wanda still felt like just a silly little girl. Perhaps more importantly Mistress Sif was being frantically tongue fucked by Jane while Wanda received a far more skilled fucking from Darcy's experienced tongue.

Because both herself and her Mistress had been getting plenty of attention from Darcy's tongue, but the fact that Wanda had Darcy in between her legs and at this crucial moment it almost seemed strategic. Not that she cared.

Darcy didn't care either. Actually she kind of did, but only so far that she would need to personally thank Mistress Sif if this was planned as instead of getting stuck with the warrior goddess who could seeming-ly hold of her orgasm indefinitely.

Darcy was left with this delicious twenty-something who just couldn't stop cumming in her mouth. And oh did Darcy take advantage of that, the former assistant eagerly swal-lowing at least the majority of The Scarlet Witch's cum in between rapidly tongue fucking the other girl. Meanwhile poor Jane was left trying to break the mighty Sif, which made Darcy feel sorry for her girl-friend.

Then Mistress Sif uttered words Darcy dreaded, "Swap! Mmmmmmmmm, I want you two to swap over so the Lady Jane can taste the Lady Wanda's cum."

Mistress Sif probably said more, home girl loved to talk, but Darcy was too busy whimpering into Wanda's pussy and then reluctantly pulling away from it so her place could be taken by Jane.

She then watched longingly as Jane moaned happily and started frantically tongue fucking The Scarlet Witch's cum out of her, then Darcy quickly crawled over to her Mistress who didn't look pleased with her.

To try and make it up to her Darcy quickly buried her face in Mistress Sif's pussy and gave it her all, but it was no use. She couldn't make her Mistress cum if Mistress Sif didn't want too, and while Mistress Sif's pus-sy cream was easily the best she'd tasted it couldn't quite compare with girl cum.

Over and over again Mistress Sif insisted they swap, making Darcy worried that she wouldn't get the chance to taste the precious cum of her owner.

Fortunately for her Mistress Sif took pity on her, and af-ter maybe the third attempt to make her Mistress cum Darcy was allowed to succeed and her mouth was filled with the most heavenly liquid she had ever known, which she greedily gulped down.

Unfortunately that was all she got, Mistress Sif ordering them to swap again right after so Jane's belly could also be filled with goddess cum. Probably more than her fair share, Darcy grumbled internally, for the first time in her life hating Jane Foster as Mistress Sif allowed her to make her cum more than once.

Although that was forgotten when Mistress Sif ordered, "Now kiss! Oh yes, stop munching our muffins and share our cum you little dyke sluts! Yessssssss, that's it, kiss!"

Again Darcy was sure that Sif said more, and she thought that Wanda might have contributed, but she was way too busy kissing Jane to listen to such things.

The second she got the order she pulled away from Wanda's cunt, turned to Jane who was obediently turning to her and then grabbed her fellow slave's face and roughly pulled her forwards into a passionate kiss. Instantly Darcy pushed her tongue into Jane's mouth in search of more girl cum.

She founded easily into next few minutes herself and Jane ex-changed that precious liquid before swallowing and then licking each other's faces for more cum. Then they kissed again so they could share that.

Sif chuckled with delight, then firmly told them, "Alright, that's enough. Enough! Go and get some strap-ons and lube. I want you to equip us and prepare us for your slutty asses."

Wanda was deeply disappointed that she didn't get the chance to kiss one of her fellow slaves and taste her own cum, and/or more importantly Mistress Sif's cum, but she quite enjoyed the show.

She also en-joyed watching Darcy and Jane scramble to recover the requested items and then hold out the harnesses so she and Mistress Sif could step into them.

Then as the devices were pulled up their thighs and then tightened around their waists Wanda was almost completely overwhelmed by nervousness. That feeling and became more intense when Darcy stroked lubricant into her newly acquired cock.

"Bend over sluts!" Mistress Sif ordered, Wanda almost joining Jane and Darcy as they scrambled to obey. Then her Mistress turned to her and said, "You take Darcy. She is a total ass whore so you won't hurt her too badly if you're rough with her. And don't worry, I'll make sure you sample Jane's tight little ass too. Just concentrate on taking Darcy's big rump for now. And remember she's your bitch, and I want you to make that clear to her."

Nodding nervously Wanda took a deep breath and turned to her fellow slaves, "Spread your cheeks bitch! Yes, both of you. Make it nice and easy for me and our Mistress to wreck your slutty little butt holes!"

Unsurprisingly both broken bitches were quick to obey, Wanda and Mistress Sif briefly playing with their butt-plugs a little like before and then pulling them out and replacing them with their cocks.

It wasn't quite in stereo, as Mistress Sif pulled Jane's butt-plug out first and then slowly but surely stuffed her strap-on into that loosened butt hole.

Meanwhile Wanda couldn't have admired the way Darcy's ass hole was ready gaping from the plug, before she inevitably copied her Mistress and slowly but steadily pushed her dick into Darcy's rectum, her fellow sub moaning with pleasure during the entire penetration. Well, Jane did too, but as always Darcy was louder.

"Good, now stuff that big fat ass full of cock!" Sif ordered, "Come on, don't be shy. I told you, Darcy is the biggest ass whore I have in my collection. You don't need to be so gentle with her. Isn't that right, Darcy?"

"Yes Mistress." Darcy quickly replied, before looking over her shoulder at Wanda, "You don't need to be gentle with me. Fuck me! Fuck me harder, mmmmmmmm fuck, please Wanda fuck my ass. Fuck my big fat slutty ass! Shove every single inch of that big dildo up my butt and fuck me like the anal whore I am!"

Since Darcy was so convincing, and her words made Wanda so hot, The Scarlet Witch decided to oblige her and rammed forwards, pushing almost half of the strap-on into Darcy's big bottom with a powerful thrust.

Like with the initial anal penetration Darcy cried out in pure pleasure, which amazed Wanda. Just how slutty was this woman? Perhaps more accurately, just how slutty was this woman's ass?

Deciding to find out Wanda let go of the dildo to she could spread both of the other brunette's butt cheeks and then gave a series of hard thrusts, which buried the rest of the rubber cock in Darcy's big butt, which again made this shameless anal whore cry out in pleasure.

For a few long seconds Wanda just stared in disbelief down at where her thighs were pressed against Darcy's meaty cheeks as she marvelled at just how slutty this woman's ass was, then she heard a cry beside her. Turning her head Wanda found herself watching Sif slowly but surely slid her strap-on into Jane's ass hole.

Like Wanda before her Sif made sure that at least one of Jane's butt cheeks were spread, first one and then two when the dildo was far enough up Jane's butt, providing both herself and the other strap-on wearer with a perfect view of the dildos disappearing into those cute little butt holes.

When Sif finished anally penetrating Jane she turned her attention back to Wanda and explained, "I'm still training Jane to take cock up her ass, so if you want to use this fuck hole make sure you be gentle. Alt-hough don't worry, she'll be as slutty as Darcy soon enough. For now, you just concentrate on enjoying your reward, and giving Darcy the kind of butt pounding she craves."

"Oh yes, please Wanda, fuck me! Fuck my big fat ass! Pound my butt deep and hard!" Darcy pleaded shamelessly, "Butt fuck me like a whore! Pound that big booty and make my cheeks jiggle for you. Make my big fat ass jiggle like fucking jelly as you fuck me up the ass hard and deep like the ass whore I am and make me your ass slut!"

"You heard the lady." Sif grinned, "Let us take these ass sluts together."

"Yes Mistress." Wanda replied as she took a firm grip of Darcy's hips and began slowly pulling her strap-on out of the other girl's bottom.

Darcy moaned happily as the cock left her slutty ass hole. Even if it left part of her rectum feeling empty and unloved Darcy knew that the dildo would shortly return and the butt fucking would officially get un-derway, even though Wanda pulled further out of her then she might have guessed.

But sure enough when just over half of the dick had been pulled out of her butt hole Wanda started reinserting it just as slowly, causing another happy moan to escape Darcy's lips, followed by yet another as the Witch's thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks again, signifying the full length of the strap-on was back where it belonged, a.k.a. buried in her butt.

Over and over again Wanda repeated this process, sodomising Darcy as slowly and gently as possible which in some ways was infuriating for the proud anal whore.

Darcy was no blushing virg and she certain-ly didn't need this kind of treatment, and yet the fact that she was getting it signified that Wanda was in charge here, and she was just an orifice for the other woman's pleasure, which Darcy's submissive heart absolutely loved.

Also the slow butt fuck was an agonisingly wonderful tease, Wanda expertly giving Darcy a taste of the ecstasy to come but taking her sweet time in giving her that ecstasy that Darcy crave 24/7.

No doubt this mind-reader had, well, read her mind, and knew what it took to drive Darcy crazy. God, Darcy wished she was a mind-reader. That would make so many things so much more simple.

Like she would have been able to find out for sure that Jane liked her way before Mistress Sif fell from the sky and entered their lives, meaning they wouldn't have had to waste all that time not having sex.

True, the wait had made them grow closer, but Jane was so amazing that Darcy was confident that she would have fallen in love with her even if they had started banging from day one.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers