Slaves of Sif Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Besides, it was an incredible privilege to have the mighty Mistress Sif using her face as a fuck pad. Then just as Sharon thought she was going to pass out from joy, and lack of oxygen, Mistress Sif pulled back, crouched down and smiled wickedly at her.

"So, are you ready to truly become mine?" Sif purred.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon whimpered without hesitation, "Please make me yours."

"Good girl." Sif chuckled, before leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss to Sharon's lips so she could taste herself. Then she ordered, "Maria, prepare Sharon's ass hole for me. Mmmmm yes, I want the former Director of SHIELD to rim the descendant of her organisations founder, and prepare her for me to butt fuck."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Maria replied, quickly doing as she was told.

"Can I please join her, Mistress?" Natasha asked hopefully, "You know how much me and Maria like to work together to prepare an ass for you."

Sif looked thoughtful for a second, before compromising, "I suppose you could, as a reward for preparing me first."

"Yes Mistress Sif, thank you Mistress Sif." Natasha replied briefly, before rushing to do as she was told.

Natasha couldn't help but give Wanda a cheeky grin, who normally got to prepare their Mistress with a flick of her wrist, and more importantly got the privilege of preparing an ass hole for Mistress Sif to fuck. Wanda got this privilege because she was Mistress Sif's favourite, and normally she got pouty when she didn't get it, but this time was different.

Maybe she knew something Natasha didn't, or she was just on her best behaviour for this special night, because even though she glared back at her The Scarlet Witch used her magic to make a large strap-on dildo appear in The Black Widow's hands. This made Natasha a little guilty for her taunting grin, but she quickly shrugged it off as she had something more important to worry about, namely pleasing their Mistress Sif.

While Natasha was tempted to glance at where Maria was beginning to do what she really wanted to do right now she concentrated on getting on her knees in front of Mistress Sif and holding out the harness, allowing her to step into it. Then she pulled the harness up her Mistress's long legs and then tightened it around her waist before taking the dildo firmly in hand and stroking it as if it were real.

Natasha then gave Mistress Sif a flirty little smile, before showing off by not only wrapping her lips around the head of the strap-on but shoving it straight down her throat in one quick bob of her head. She even kept it there for a few long seconds before beginning to bob her head up and down, much to the clear delight of her Mistress.

"Yesssssss, that's it Natasha, suck my cock! Suck it good. Make it nice and ready for Sharon Carter's virgin ass hole. Ohhhhhh yessssss, you and your little girlfriend are going to help me sodomise the infamous Agent Carter, or at least the one currently available to me, and when she is fully broken in all of SHIELD will be mine, all mine! Oh yes, take my cock deep down your throat, while Maria shoves her tongue up Sharon's ass! Ooooooh yeeeeeesssss, earned the right to join your little girlfriend in eating ass, you twisted little bitch! Oh fuck, The Black Widow is such an amazing cock sucker! Mmmmm, but I'm sure everybody knew that before I exposed you for the submissive slut you truly are. Oooooh fuck yeah, suck it Natasha! Suck it real good." Sif gleefully encouraged for several minutes, before ordering, "Okay, that's enough. You may join your little girlfriend now."

"Thank you Mistress Sif." Natasha replied after pulling the dildo out of her throat.

About a second later Natasha was directly behind Sharon, Maria immediately pulling her face out of the blonde's butt to give her girlfriend a turn. Natasha smiled lovingly at Maria for this and gave her a long, slow kiss in which she was able to taste Sharon's ass on Maria's lips and tongue, before finally taking her up on the offer and pushing her face into that pretty little bottom.

It was so thrilling to taste Maria's saliva on an ass hole, especially as Maria had been given just enough time to give Sharon a thorough rim job. But just to make certain Natasha went to town on Sharon's butt hole, not only sliding her tongue up and down but swirling it around and eventually shoving it inside that forbidden hole.

Just when it didn't feel it could get any better Maria pressed her face up against hers, and they started to share the rim job, practically kissing each other as their tongues slid all over Sharon's ass, each of them spreading an ass cheek so they could get all the access they needed. After a few glorious minutes of that they received a very special command from Mistress Sif, via their mental link with Wanda, which they were only too happy to obey.

Namely Natasha and Maria pressed one finger each together, briefly rubbed those fingers against Sharon's wet cunt, before sliding them up and into their friend's butt hole, making Sharon cry out in mostly pleasure. They then fingered Sharon's butt for another couple of minutes, before silently being instructed to move either side of Sharon and pull her butt cheeks apart, exposing her most private hole for Mistress Sif to fuck.

Sif grinned wickedly at this sight, briefly sliding her cock up and down Sharon's ass crack before honing in on her target, murmuring as she did so, "And now, you shall truly become mine."

Sharon whimpered pathetically as she finally felt the tip of Sif's strap-on pressing against her virgin ass hole and slowly starting to stretch it wider than it'd ever been stretched before. It was hard to relax because it was so overwhelmingly humiliating, but Sharon tried her best, which of course just made it more humiliating.

Because in the end she sacrificed her dignity for her own comfort, and didn't even do that much good because when her previously untouched anal ring stretched wide enough to allow the head of Sif's cock to slide through it and into her virgin butt Sharon cried out loudly in pain. Then she whimpered in humiliation as the bitches around her chuckled with delight, especially Mistress Sif. Sif! Oh God, she was so screwed. Figuratively and literally.

To make matters worse Sif sighed dreamily, "Ah, there is truly nothing like taking an inferior woman's anal cherry. Mmmmm yes, your ass is now mine Agent Carter. And the rest of you will soon follow."

Again Sharon's only response was to whimper pathetically, because Sif was right. She had won, and now whatever happened Sharon's anal cherry would be hers, and even if by some miracle they were interrupted right now Sharon would always remember this humiliating moment and feel like her ass hole literally belonged to Mistress Sif.

More to the point her ass hole was being owned in this moment, and it felt like the last few parts of her mind was hanging on by a thread and she was minutes away from becoming just another mindless sex slave. And of course, she was inferior to Sif. How could she not be? This was a woman conquering goddess, and right now Sharon was nothing but a fuck hole for her pleasure. Her most intimate hole was an orifice for Sif's enjoyment.

Just as Sharon was beginning to like the sound of that she found herself crying out again as Sif began slowly pushing forward, causing inch after inch of her big hard strap-on dick to slide through Sharon's vulnerable little ass hole and deep into her rectum.

Each of those inches stretched her anal walls wider than they'd ever been designed to stretch, which should have been pure agony, and yet there was a disturbing amount of pleasure to be had as places inside her she didn't know could be simulated were for the very first time, reminding Sharon that her breaking was inevitable. That either because of magic, or because of her body betraying her Sharon was about to become a slave of Sif.

It was almost kind of freeing. Sharon wasn't a massive lesbian anal slut, the deck was just impossibly stacked against her. Not even the likes of Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff had been able to resist, so why had she ever thought that she stood a chance? Really, she should be proud of herself for lasting this long.

Perhaps even her Aunt Peggy would be proud of her. Yes, even now she was suffering the ultimate defeat, and the ultimate humiliation, Sharon had finally lived up to her Aunt's legacy and become worthy of the name Agent Carter, and now all that was left to do was let go and give her ass to Mistress Sif. To give all of herself to this wonderful goddess who decided she was worthy of being owned by her.

Sif grinned wickedly throughout the anal penetration, but especially when she officially took Sharon Carter's butt cherry. There was just always something special about watching another woman's forbidden hole stretching for a cock for the very first time, especially when the head slid in, officially adding another ass cherry to Sif's collection.

Well, arguably she needed to complete the ass fucking first, or at least the anal penetration, but as always Sif was in no hurry. No, she wanted to savour the precious moment of truly conquering another female warrior and turning her into just another notch on her belt, especially under these very special circumstances.

After all, this wasn't just about conquering one woman, but an entire organisation which had been a threat to her. Well, a very minor threat, and mostly only to her bitches, but it was the principle of the thing, and it was so wonderful to be surrounded by the conquered members of SHIELD while the descendant of their founder was sodomised into submission in front of them as they watched on with glee.

She even had their most recent leader and their most famous member standing either side of Sharon and spreading her cheeks, Sif occasionally rewarding them with a smile, although of course her main focus was on her big dick disappearing into Sharon's ass hole.

This was especially the case once her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing every inch of her dick was fully embedded within Agent Carter's rectum, causing Sif to chuckle and announce, "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm yes, take every inch. Every single inch in your tight little ass! Oh fuck. Fuck yes, that's it every inch, ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss, every single inch of my big dick is in your ass now Agent Carter. I wonder, what would your precious Aunt think of you now?"

There was a long silence as Sif waited for Sharon to give her a response, then the tall brunette warrior just chuckled wickedly, prompting her slaves to join in. Sif then took a few seconds to savour her conquest before slowly pulling back until about half of the dildo was out of Sharon's butt hole before she pushed right back in and then repeated the process, establishing a steady rhythm and thus officially beginning to butt fuck the infamous Agent 13.

Instantly she got a sharp cry of disappointment out of the other woman when she started pulling out her dick, then a cry of mostly pleasure as she pushed it back in. Okay, it was mixed in with some discomfort and even pain, but that quickly faded in favour of pure pleasure.

Most of the other Agents of SHIELD had managed to hide those sounds from her, at least for a little while. Some in fact had lasted an impressive amount of time. But not Sharon. No, Sharon Carter once again proved herself a natural bottom, and perhaps even a natural anal loving sub, by not even trying to hide her cries, whimpers and moans of pure pleasure as a superior woman fucked her up the ass.

Which was a fact which didn't go unnoticed by the other slaves of Sif, who started ruthlessly taunting their fallen comrade, after one of the particularly brave ones spoke up. Perhaps Sif would use it as an excuse to spank them later, but for now she just enjoyed what was perfect commentary to this ass fucking.

"Fuck her! Fuck her ass..." Darcy mumbled without thinking, then blushed.

There was a brief moment of silence and then thinking Darcy would probably be punished for speaking up Jane happily joined in, both to take the heat off of her girlfriend and more importantly to get some of that punishment herself, "Yes, fuck her ass! Fuck her ass and make it yours Mistress Sif. Oh yes, it's yours rightfully, so take it. Take it and make it your fuck hole."

"Just like the rest of our ass holes are." Daisy happily agreed, also hoping to be punished, "We were always meant to be yours Mistress Sif. We just didn't know it. But you found us, took what was rightfully yours, and now our bodies are yours, all our holes orifices for your pleasure. Just like Agent Carter now is. Oh yes, Agent Sharon Carter is now your walking fuck hole Mistress Sif. Yours to use however you want."

"You hear that Sharon?" Natasha grinned, also hoping to be punished, but also hoping to humiliate her former co-worker and now fellow slave, "You're nothing but a fuck hole! Just like the rest of us. Oh yes, SHIELD has fallen, and now the legacy of your precious Aunt is nothing but a collection of lesbian sluts who all love it up our asses. Including you. Yeah, you're nothing but ass now Sharon. Agent Carter, bent over and taking it up the ass in the middle of SHIELD for her new owner. SHIELD'S new owner. Our owner. Mmmmm yessssss, you failed Sharon. You failed to protect your Aunt's legacy, and now look at you, getting fucked in the ass in front of us, the height of your failure, and you're absolutely loving it."

"Don't fight it Sharon. Embrace it." Maria happily chimed in, with the same hopes as her girlfriend, "We did. Bobbi Morse, Daisy Johnson, Melinda May, and even The Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff, have accepted the fact that we were born to serve Mistress Sif, and your Aunt's legacy is now nothing but lesbian anal sex slaves for a goddess. Even I, The Director of SHIELD, have taken my rightful place kneeling at her feet. So why shouldn't you? Oh yes, why shouldn't you accept the fact that you're nothing but an anal dyke slut? An butt sex whore? A slave of Sif? Come on Sharon, embrace your total failure and become what you were always meant to be."

"An anal whore!" Wanda gleefully clarified, only wishing to please her Mistress, which she knew for a fact she was, "Yes, you're an anal whore now Sharon. Our Mistress's anal whore! Nothing but an anal orifice for dyke dick. Oh yes you little anal dyke, take it! Take it like the bitch you are! Oh fuck, that's so hot! You look so good with a cock in your ass Sharon. So good, mmmmm, take it! Take it in the butt like the slut you are! Oooooh yeahhhhh, take it deep and hard! Beg for it, so you can cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass so you can be one of us. Just another slave of Sif. Ohhhhh yesssss, mmmmm, take it! Oh God, I can feel just how overwhelmed you are with pleasure. Oh how I love my power. Mmmmm, it allows me to experience being broken by my wonderful Mistress Sif over and over again as she takes little anal sluts like you and makes them her slaves. So embrace it Sharon. Embrace what you always meant to be, and become one of us."

Sharon's definition of humiliation had been constantly redefined throughout this process by Mistress Sif, but at least it was almost over. Not because she was holding out hope of her being rescued, or even fighting back, but because it was only a matter of time now before what little was left of her mind was broken completely and all that was left would be a mindless sex slave.

After all the mental and physical suffering she had been put through it was a miracle that her mind hadn't broken already, and that's only because being constantly reminded of her Aunt practically conjured the image of Peggy Carter standing over her humiliated niece with disgust.

At first Sharon could imagine her voice how it used to be, stern and full of confidence, telling her that she was an utter disgrace and didn't deserve to carry her second name. But as the slaves of Sif practically started talking over each other Peggy Carter's voice was drowned out, not that it mattered, as one look from her Aunt was worth a thousand words, and Agent 13 was being bombarded with them.

Though silent words were even more devastating than the words she could hear, but to her shame eventually they only added to the pleasure she was experiencing, to the point where Sharon was so desperate to cum she would have said anything to get it.

"Please, please make me cum! Oooooooh shit, fuck me and make me, oh fuck, make me cum! Please? I'll do anything. I promise." Sharon pathetically whimpered a few times, before becoming more graphic, "I'll be your slave! I'll be a slave of Sif! Please Mistress Sif, make me yours! I, ooooooh, I already am, but make it official. Destroy my butt, ohhhhhhh, gape it wide open so the rest of SHIELD knows it's yours! Ohhhhh yessssss, make my ass yours in front of the rest of SHIELD! Take me, break me, and make me yours in the middle of SHIELD headquarters, oooooh, in front of everyone so my submission to you is complete, ohhhhhhh, and so is your conquest of SHIELD! Please Mistress, fuck me, mmmmm, oh fuck me hard, fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssss, just like that, more, more, MORE OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

It took a torturously long time but eventually Mistress Sif gave her what she so desperately wanted, and even though it was only a small addition to her speed and strength it was enough to make it difficult for Sharon to stay coherent.

It then became completely impossible as Mistress Sif began giving her everything she had, or at least everything she dare to give her, and the sound of her thighs smacking against her cheeks became truly deafening. Almost as loud as Sharon's screams of pleasure as she was overwhelmed by the ecstasy she was feeling. And that was before she finally went over the edge of her first anally induced climax.

When she did she instantly broke completely and became nothing but a Slave of Sif. In fact, she became ashamed of herself for denying this clearly superior woman what was rightfully hers for so long just because of some sick old woman who was a shadow of her former self.

Oh yes, Mistress Sif's slaves shouldn't have needed to search her out, Sharon should have come willingly and accepted the fact that her most private hole, along with her other holes, were nothing but orifices for this goddess's pleasure. But that was okay, because she could spend the rest of her life making it up to the goddess who now owned every fibre of her being.

Sif smirked with smug satisfaction as Agent Carter became just another notch on her belt. Well, this Agent Carter, anyway. Which was perhaps not as momentous as if it was the more famous Agent Carter, but Sif had a plan in place for dealing with her. For now she fully intended to enjoy solidifying her dominance over the current roster of SHIELD by completely destroying Sharon Carter's ass hole.

Oh yes, she might genuinely desire for this woman to be her slave, but what was perhaps even more important was using the niece of the founder of SHIELD to send a message to everyone currently informally in SHIELD, and the rest of the world, that this entire organisation now belonged to Mistress Sif.

As Sharon was human Sif sadly couldn't give her everything she had, but she certainly gave her everything she dared to give to a human, which of course was more than enough to break this girl and sent her message.

Although she had arguably succeeded on both those tasks simply during the spanking, and definitely when Sharon had quickly swallowed her cum, but this was the perfect explanation point on that, especially as they were surrounded by the conquered SHIELD agents who were more than happy to continue verbally humiliating the now completely broken Sharon Carter. At least until Sif interrupted them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers