Slaves of Sif Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"Mine! Mine, mine, mine, MINE!" Sif growled, "I fucking own you Agent Carter! I own your ass hole! It's my fuck hole, to use whenever I want. Just like the ass hole of every desirable woman in SHIELD! All of you are mine! Your Aunt's legacy? Mine! Your organisation? Mine! Your body? Mine! Even your most private hole is mine, mmmmm yesssssss, know this, inferior warrior, you and everything you care about is now the property of Mistress Sif, conqueror of SHIELD, The Avengers and the entire Earth! I own everything, but especially your shit hole, which just makes the perfect little fuck hole for my big dick! Oooooooh yesssssss, take it like a bitch Sharon! Take it like everyone else! Take it up the ass and cum like a little slut! Just take it! Take it, take it, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhh, FUCKING TAKE IT!"

Ironically her own words combined with the stimulator bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of conquering it another woman became too much for Sif and she went over the edge of a powerful orgasm. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Sif effortlessly pushed through her climaxes with well practised ease.

But still, it was the beginning of the end and Sif and her slaves all knew it. All that was left now was to see just how much pleasure she could squeeze out of the conquered fuck hole in front of her, Sif perhaps using a little more force than she should in the process just to make Sharon squeal extra loudly.

Oh well, Wanda could always fix Sharon if Sif literally ruined her butt hole. Although perhaps not right away. Oh yes, Sif loved the idea of making Agent Carter walk around with a ruined butt hole for a day or two, or at least a few hours, as punishment for being able to elude her for so long. So much so that Sif seriously considered giving Sharon everything she had.

Sadly it seemed the other woman had already passed out from the ecstasy Sif had given her, and Sif didn't enjoy fucking unconscious women, so reluctantly she stopped. Although then she received a reward as she quickly pulled her dick out of Sharon's butt, stepped back and admired just how widely gaped her latest conquest's ass hole was.

After a few long seconds of staring into Sharon's rectum via the gaping crater which used to be her virgin ass hole Sif ordered, "Wanda, release Sharon's restraints. Sharon, spread your cheeks for me and tell the whole world, and more importantly every member of SHIELD, what you truly are."

Sharon wasn't sure if it was Wanda's magic waking her up, or it was just hearing her Mistress's voice which returned her to something approaching consciousness. Or maybe just the incredible pain her ass was now in. Whatever the case the last thing Sharon remembered was incredible pleasure, and then she found herself awaking with a groan to find her most private hole completely destroyed.

Just like she had begged it to be. Oh God, she had actually begged for this humiliation, something Sharon would have been a lot more ashamed of, if it wasn't obviously pleasing Mistress Sif. But it was, so it was okay. As was the fact that as soon as she had enough energy, or more accurately adrenaline, Sharon reached back and pulled her butt cheeks wide apart, emphasising just how thoroughly fucked her butt had been.

Then Sharon proudly declared, "I'm a slave of Sif. I am one of the women in this world who are lucky enough to be owned by Mistress Sif. And you do, my Mistress. I'm yours. I swear it, mmmmm, you own every little part of me, including my butt hole, which is now yours to fuck. I'm your fuck hole Mistress Sif, please use me however you want."

"Oh don't worry, I will." Sif promised with a chuckle, and then adding while walking around Sharon's body, "Now suck my cock! Mmmmm yes, suck it clean of your butt cream like the filthy little ass to mouth whore you and the rest of the SHIELD women are. But don't take your hands off of your cheeks. Oh yes, keep spreading your cheeks like a good girl."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon replied immediately, lifting her head up to suck some cock.

As Sharon did that she got a few long seconds to take a good look at the screen which was now in front of her displaying what had to be her ruined back hole, Wanda either further humiliating her of her own accord, or more likely acting on the orders of their Mistress. Either way Sharon couldn't believe how widely stretched her butt hole was, or what a total ass wrecking stud her Mistress was. God, she was so lucky.

All the slaves of Sif were, Sharon now feeling very honoured to be amongst their number, especially as her owner appeared in front of her and beamed down at her, before pressing the tip of the dildo which had just been used to rob Sharon of her anal cherry against Sharon's lips.

Immediately Sharon wrapped her lips around the head of that cock and moaned happily at the taste, instantly loving it, either because of the magic of Wanda or Mistress Sif, or she just really was a natural ATM whore. Whatever the case Sharon revelled in her new role, greedily cleaning the head of the dildo before beginning to slide her lips further down it, taking almost half of it before she began bobbing her head up and down.

Which of course triggered a series of giggles around her, most noticeably from her Mistress, who also began stroking her hair affectionately and offering up her signature verbal encouragement. Both of which did their job of making Sharon suck that ass flavoured cock even more enthusiastically.

"Yessssss mmmmm, that's it! Good girl, suck my cock! Suck your Mistress's cock! Suck it good! Oh fuck." Sif moaned happily, before chuckling with delight as she continued, "Suck your own ass off my dick, just like all the other ATM whores in SHIELD! Oh yes, the entire organisation is filled with nothing but submissive lesbian sluts who adore getting their back doors pounded and fed to them, making you ripe for me to conquer. And I have. Ohhhhhh yessssss, I finally have the completed set, mmmmm, including The Agent Carter sucking my cock! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, sucking it right after I've made her ass mine! You hear me, Agent Carter? You're mine! I own you! You and the rest of SHIELD are my property! Ooooooh fuck yeah, now prove it by deep throating every inch of that dick you little whore! Yeeeeeesssssss, prove your mine Agent Carter. Prove SHIELD is mine. Prove..."

Initially Sharon was way too preoccupied with getting every inch of that cock down her throat so she could get every drop of her butt cream to worry too much why Mistress Sif had trailed off. Especially as she wasn't exactly experienced in sucking cock, and especially towards the end she was choking and gagging something fierce. But still, she persevered, and with tears in her eyes Sharon just about succeeded in her mission.

Then with blurry eyes she looked up, and then followed her Mistress's gaze to the picture of her Aunt, the original Agent Carter. Peggy Carter. She wasn't sure why, but then Wanda use their mental link to gleefully fill her in on exactly what Mistress Sif was planning, and even though she was completely broken and now a shameless slut Sharon found herself blushing because of it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers