Slaves of Sif Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

At least until she heard Wanda's voice in her head warning her that 'Mistress Sif' wanted her to slow down so they could both enjoy this. Which to be fair could be Wanda trying to sabotage her so that the evil Witch could be the one licking this tasty treat, but somehow Hope doubted it, so she chose to trust her.

That was quickly proven to be the right call as Sif reached down and began stroking her hair affectionately, which made Hope's stupid heart flutter with delight at pleasing her Mistress, quickly followed by a sense of shame and embarrassment for feeling that way.

Hope then comforted herself with the fact that it was likely she was only feeling this way thanks to the powers of Sif and/or Wanda, and even though there was doubt in her mind about that it didn't matter, because she soon became too busy licking pussy to care. Hell, she even earned some encouraging words from her Mistress Sif, which really caused Hope's heart to flutter, and for her to forget about all her troubles.

"Mmmmm yessssss, lick my pussy just like that, oh fuck!" Sif moaned while still stroking Hope's hair, "Ohhhhhh yessssss, nice and slow, nice and slow, mmmmm, I want you to savour this, my little bug. Mmmmm, savour the first time you tongue my twat! Oooooooh fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhh, but don't worry slut, you'll soon get my cum. Especially at the rate you're going. Oooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssss, fuck me, oh shit!"

Honestly Hope was a little worried about that, because if this was the effect tasting pussy cream was having on her, what would actually tasting girl cum do? Briefly she tried to comfort herself with the thought that it might actually make her snap out of whatever was turning her into a lesbian slut, but it seemed impossible that Mistress Sif's cum would taste anything other than heavenly.

Which Wanda was only too happy to reassure her was the case, making Hope blush as she continued eating Mistress Sif's pussy. Mistress Sif? Why was she calling her that? Oh no, tasting pussy, and this whole thing, was having more of an effect on then she realised. Hope had to snap out of this. She just had too. But... just not as badly as she needed to give this heavenly pussy a proper licking.

Wanda was so jealous of Hope right now. Sure, her magic allowed her to experience what Hope was experiencing, and even what Mistress Sif was experiencing, but it just wasn't the same. Especially as Hope was tasting that pussy for the very first time in her life, waking something inside of her which she had been aware of.

Which to be fair was bringing back the most wonderful memories for Wanda, but she was still being relegated to just watching for now, and as beautiful as it was to see and feel it, but it wasn't the same as actually participating. Luckily she had no doubt that it was only a matter of time before she'd be pleasing her Mistress Sif again, and she suspected she knew just what it would be.

Sure enough Mistress Sif suddenly turned to her and ordered, "Wanda, mmmmm, eat my ass! Oh yes, tongue my ass hole you little slut! I want both my holes lick by a couple of dyke whores! oh fuck!"

"Fuck yes Mistress Sif." Wanda replied eagerly, hurrying to do as she was told.

Having been expecting something like this given all the other times Mistress Sif had broken in a new slave Wanda had even been inching towards her Mistress's beautiful behind just before she receive that order, making it even easier for her to get down on her knees behind this goddess and press her lips to her backside.

This caused a brief giggle of delight to escape Mistress Sif's lips, before she returned to her normal moaning, but Wanda was very proud of herself for getting that reaction. She was even more proud of contributing to those moans as she began moving from cheek to cheek, proving herself as the shameless ass kisser she literally and figuratively was. Although that also got some giggles out of her precious Mistress.

Eventually though Wanda was pulling apart those cheeks so she could slide her tongue up and down Mistress Sif's butt crack a few times before concentrating on her tasty back hole, just like the dominant women had made clear that she wanted from the beginning. Just like Wanda wanted.

Oh yes, teasing was fun, especially proving she was literally Mistress Sif's ass kissing bitch. But it just couldn't quite compare to licking Mistress Sif's ass hole. Okay, it wasn't quite as fun as eating pussy, and she certainly wouldn't get the same reward later, but Wanda had quickly learned to love the taste of ass, and at least she was getting to please her precious Mistress, and more than anything else that was what was important to her.

So Wanda settled into giving her Mistress Sif a long, drawn-out rim job like she had done so many times before an increasing the pleasure this goddess was receiving. Which she became so lost in she almost didn't realise when she was being asked to give more, which caused the powerful Witch to blush with shame before increasing the force and speed of her licks.

She also began swirling her tongue around the butt hole instead of just up and down, and eventually even tried to push her tongue into Mistress Sif's butt and fuck it. Of course Mistress Sif wasn't the anal whore her slaves were so Wanda didn't get that far, but she got far enough to make a difference.

Sif was very grateful for that, especially towards the end and the beginning of the rim job. It was a little more taxing in the middle as she was holding herself back from cumming. Of course she should have ordered Wanda to stop or just slow down at any time, or hell, not put her in this position in the first place, but Sif had a reputation to uphold, and besides, as torturous as it became she loved the added benefit.

Especially when Hope was proving herself to be just another in a long line of eager little rug munchers once her tongue touched a twat for the first time. Oh yes, both her little human sluts were doing a wonderful job licking her holes, and Sif was only too happy to offer them encouragement for it.

Initially that came in the form of moans, groans, gasps, cries and even whimpers of pure pleasure, but inevitably Sif gave them words. At first that was just because of the mental link, Sif unconsciously giving orders to them to give her more. It was a struggle not to take it further, but she made it very clear to wait for her verbal command before they made her cum.

And she wanted to give it to them very badly, but Sif was determined to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of this, and not just for her benefit. No, even though this was Sif's usual MO, it was never more important to squeeze every bit of pleasure out of an act than it was when breaking in a new bitch.

So Sif waited as long as she possibly could before ordering, "Make me cum, mmmmm yessssss, oh you beautiful little sluts, eat me! Tongue my holes, ooooooh, tongue them good! Tongue fuck them, tongue fuck me, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yessssss, oh fuck! That's it bitches, fuck me with your little dyke tongues, ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd!"

Predictably Wanda wasted no time in doing as she was told, pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Sif's tight ass hole like the well-trained bitch she was. Just as predictably Hope was a little more cautious, but once she finally pushed her tongue inside her she quickly got into it, that tongue sliding all the way into Sif's cunt and then pumping it in and out of her, making Sif smirk.

Oh yes, Hope had just taken another step towards becoming a slave of Sif, making it harder for Sif to resist the urge to cum. Which she wanted just to allow herself sooner, but again Sif had a reputation to uphold, and it was important that Hope had to work for her reward.

At the same time it would be seen as discouraging of Sif ever chose to hold off indefinitely, or made one of her other sluts do it, not that Sif could imagine being that cruel, especially to a first timer. Yes, despite what some absurd lies from the humans might claim Sif was a loving and generous Mistress, who kept her cum sluts well fed.

Something which Sif felt like she proved by eventually cumming in Hope's mouth, and when she did Hope made Sif proud by scrambling to swallow as much as she possibly could. Which was enough to make Sif chuckle with delight, in between her cries and moans of pleasure, and then again when she took a more active role in the oral sex.

Hope thought she was prepared for Mistress Sif cumming in her mouth, but she wasn't. Just like she wasn't ready for licking it in the first place, or hell, just meeting this goddess, because they all left her completely humbled. Mostly by how much she loved them, and needed more of them. But especially Mistress Sif's cum.

Oh yes, Hope had thought that Mistress Sif's regular pussy cream had been good, but actually tasting girl cum for the first time left her dumbfounded. She wasn't sure it was because it was from this goddess or not, but it didn't matter, because her shock caused so much of that precious liquid to escape her mouth and instead cover her face.

By the time Hope properly removed her tongue from her Mistress's entrance and wrapped her lips around it the orgasm was almost over, and so much time and precious liquid had been lost, and even though she tried to make up for it by swallowing every drop after that it wasn't enough. It was nowhere near enough.

But Hope desperately tried to make it up to her wonderful owner, who proved just how wonderful she was by allowing Hope an undeserved shot to make it up to her. Sadly she failed again, as there was just too much of it, and she was just too inexperienced to get all of it, the fact that she tried her best doing little to quell Hope's disappointment with herself, and she could only imagine what Wanda and Mistress Sif must be thinking of her.

Thankfully Mistress Sif took over things from there and began grinding her cunt into Hope's face, using her to get her off after The Wasp had proven herself to be unreliable. Wanda was even nice enough to whisper some advice into Hope's mind to please their owner.

Namely to stick out her tongue so Mistress Sif could bash her pussy, and more importantly her clit, against that tongue so she could more easily get herself off. Which was obviously successful, which made Hope's heart flutter with happiness, even if it did make it a bit difficult to breathe. It also meant that because her mouth was open the entire time a decent amount of cum was squirted directly down her throat and into her belly where she wanted it most.

Just as she was feeling faint Hope could feel something taking over her body and giving her strength, presumably a spell from Wanda. The Scarlet Witch happily confirmed that, and use their mental link to tell Hope something else which made her heart flutter, namely that their Mistress was marking her as hers.

Oh yes, Mistress Sif was marking her territory by covering Hope's face in her juices, which meant Hope would have been happy if she'd been used in this way by the superior woman until one or both of them was unconscious. Instead Mistress Sif abruptly stopped and pulled her into a kiss, tasting herself on her lips and tongue, before pushing her away and giving her a few seconds to recover, by the end of which Hope blushed as she realised what she had just done, and thought.

"Little bug, bend over and give me your ass!" Sif ordered firmly, after giving Wanda a turn with her lips and then addressing her Witch, "Wanda, prepare her ass for me."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda eagerly replied and obeyed.

Then with a little prompting from the Witch Hope in turn did as she was told while softly murmuring, "Yes Mistress Sif."

Wanda had to wait until Hope crawled onto the bed, which took longer than she would have liked, but eventually the other girl was in position which gave Wanda the opportunity to kneel behind her and after a few long seconds of admiring the tasty treat in front of her the Scarlet Witch lean forward and began to lick it.

Wanda grabbed hold of Hope's butt cheeks and spread them as wide apart as possible so she could have all the access she could possibly want, and yet she didn't concentrate on the other brunette's back hole, at least not at first. No, instead she pressed her tongue directly to Hope's clit and slid it up her cunt, causing Hope to cry out loudly with pleasure. Hope then whimpered as that tongue slid all the way up her ass crack, lingering on her back door in the process.

That brief taste of Hope's cunt had Wanda hungry for more, but she wouldn't be so disobedient as to start licking it without permission. Besides, she had the utmost faith in Mistress Sif being able to break this newcomer in and turn her into just another slave of Sif, which meant that Wanda would definitely get a chance to taste Hope's pussy.

Plus it had been nice to tease her pray, and actually taste the proof of what she'd already learned, that Hope was enjoying being Mistress Sif's sex slave, just like all women should, and would. Although while her cunt had tasted better there was definitely something to be said for the taste of Hope's ass hole, especially as it reinforced Wanda's submission.

It was particularly enjoyable because again Wanda was experiencing everything Hope was experiencing because of their mental link, meaning that she was kind of licking her own ass hole. Or at least it felt like it, which bizarrely motivated her to get serious about the rim job. That, and of course it was what Mistress Sif wanted. So after a few long seconds of teasing Hope by licking her butt crack Wanda finally focused on the other girl's ass hole.

To make up for lost time she swirled her tongue around that puckered hole, and even tried pushing her tongue inside it. The fact that she wasn't very successful prove that this was a virgin ass, but not for much longer, and Wanda grinned wickedly at the thought that next time it would be easier to get her tongue into Hope's back entrance, because by then it would be a well-trained fuck hole.

After just enjoying the show for a few long minutes Sif spoke up, "Yesssssss, eat that ass Wanda! Eat it good, mmmmm, good girl. Get your face deep into that bitch ass so I can fuck it, like I just fucked yours. Oooooooh yesssssss, that's what I like to see, one slave munching another's butt and getting it nice and ready for me to fuck. Ohhhhhh yessssss, you like that, huh? You like the taste of my little bug's butt?"

Pulling her face out of Hope's ass Wanda quickly and submissively replied, "Yes Mistress Sif, mmmmm, this bug butt tastes yummy. Oh yes, I love preparing anal sluts for you to fuck."

"Then you know what I want next, don't you Wanda?" Sif grinned.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda replied, pushing a finger into her mouth and sucking on it.

"Yes, that's it. Mmmmm, get your finger nice and ready for that whore hole. Stretch it out for me, like a good slut. Come on Wanda, shove it up her ass!" Sif encouraged, and then demanded.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda whimpered, then cried out in pure pleasure along with Hope as she invaded the other girl's ass.

"Virgin?" Sif correctly guessed.

"Virgin." Wanda confirmed with a wicked grin, before quickly correcting herself, "Mmmmm, yes Mistress Sif, this is a virgin ass, ripe and ready for your dick."

"Then you'll have to properly prepare it for me then, won't you?" Sif smirked.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda grinned sadistically as she did as she was told.

Being one of Mistress Sif's favourite slaves, and perhaps even the favourite, gave Wanda some privileges, but her favourite by far was the honour of taking a virgin ass along with her Mistress. Some would even argue that because she was technically first Hope's anal cherry was hers, which was a twisted thought which delighted Wanda.

Of course she would never admit it, because she knew how much being the first to take a hole meant to Mistress Sif, and she much preferred the thought of helping her take it. Which was a thought Wanda focused on as she slowly pushed that finger up to the knuckle inside of Hope's butt before spending a few long minutes pumping it in and out, and then even getting up to adding a second finger before Mistress Sif took what was rightfully hers.

"Good job Wanda, but now stand aside. Mmmmm yes, it's time for me to take that virgin butt." Sif commanded.

"As you wish my Mistress." Wanda nodded in submission, and then moved aside after she pulled her fingers out of Hope's ass and pushed them straight into her own mouth.

This pleased Sif, who took a few seconds to appreciate it, before giving another order, "Now, spread your cheeks for me little bug. Yes, show me your virgin hole, and beg me to take it. Mmmm yes, beg me to make you mine."

There was a brief pause and then Hope obediently whimpered, "Fuck me. Fuck my virgin ass. Please Mistress Sif, make my ass yours."

Sif savoured the precious sight of yet another female superhero spreading her cheeks for her and begging to be butt fucked for several long seconds before pressing the tip of her cock against Hope's virgin ass hole and pushing forwards to violate that tight little ring.

Which caused Hope to gasp and whimper, but to her credit The Wasp continued her begging right up until her butt hole stretched wide enough for the head of Sif's strap-on to slide inside it, officially adding another anal cherry to her collection. It was also arguably adding another powerful female to her collection of lesbian sex slaves, but of course Sif wouldn't be satisfied with arguably. No, this didn't end until every ounce of Hope's dignity and self-respect was gone and she was just another slave of Sif.

Of course Sif paused again to savour the moment, but it wasn't long before she began pushing forwards again, causing inch after inch of cock to slide deep into the other woman's rectum. Which as far as Sif was concerned was one of the most beautiful sights in all the nine realms, and once again it was on perfect display for her thanks to her latest conquest lewdly pulling her cheeks open and exposing her most intimate hole being stretched.

Although it was more than that, and they both knew it. Wanda didn't need to tell her that. Oh yes, they all knew that this was The Wasp offering up her most private hole to Sif to use for her pleasure, sacrificing it so that she might avoid the fate of becoming a full-time slave.

It was rather surprising Sif had not convinced her that this was a foolish endeavour yet, but it mattered not, for this was the largest weapon in her arsenal. Yes, nothing made another female more submissive to her than to fuck her in the ass, and thanks to her beloved Wanda Sif already knew just how humiliated and degraded Hope was feeling.

Especially because the superhero was feeling pleasure from this obscene act, just like all the others who had taken pleasure in this ultimate act of surrender. And this was while Hope was still feeling pain from having her ass stuffed, Sif having no doubt that when she started feeling pure pleasure from it this woman would be hers, just like all the rest. In the meantime Sif was more than satisfied savouring every additional in she pushed into Hope's bottom.

However as much as she tried to savour it ultimately the penetration was completed, and when it was Sif chuckled and taunted, "Mmmmm, every inch. That's every single inch of my big dick inside your ass, my little bug. Oh yes, my conquest of you is almost complete, so savour these moments little one. Because soon you won't know anything but an overwhelming desire to please me."

"She is almost there already Mistress Sif." Wanda chuckled.

While it certainly wasn't necessary for Wanda to point that out Sif appreciated it, because it was taunting her new pet even more. The new pet who could offer up no form of comeback, other than to whimper pathetically, desperately trying to get use to the feeling of that huge dick stuffed into her back passage.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers