Slaves of Sif Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

To show that she was not beyond mercy Sif gave her a few more minutes to get used to that feeling, and admittedly so she could savour the feeling of conquest which came from having her thighs pressed against another woman's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of her cock was buried in that other woman's bowels. Then she began pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Hope's ass hole and thus officially beginning the sodomy.

Wanda was always jealous of Mistress Sif's other slaves whenever they received attention from her, but especially whenever their asses knew the joy of their Mistress inside them. It would just make her own ass feel so empty and unloved it was almost unbearable.

Thankfully Wanda was one of Mistress Sif's favourites, which meant she got to know the joy of being butt fucked even more than the other slaves, and there was even a likelihood that her Mistress would take her back door as the desert to the main course of Hope's anal cherry.

But there was one thing Wanda could never have again, knowing the joy of Mistress Sif inside her most intimate hole for the first time again. The best she could experience was the second hand experience of what The Wasp was now experiencing, which of course just couldn't compare.

"Wanda, take over spreading those cheeks for me." Sif suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda obeyed without even thinking about it.

Once she did think about it Wanda grinned wickedly. She might not have the honour of Mistress Sif's cock in her ass, or be able to truly live her first time again, but she was still being offered the privilege of pleasing this wonderful goddess, and she was even rewarded along the way.

Wanda was unworthy of such a privilege after being internally upset with her Mistress, but she gladly received the reward without complaint, the first of which was a closer look at Hope's butt hole stretching around the dildo pumping in and out of it. Which made Wanda's mouth water as she anticipated her next reward, which sure enough she soon received.

Sif abruptly pulled her cock out of Wanda's ass and ordered her, "Suck it! Suck this whore's ass juices off of my big beautiful cock you little ATM slut! Oh yes, go ass to mouth for me. Ohhhhhh Wanda, you look so good with an ass flavoured dick in your mouth. I've always thought that."

As soon as that ass flavoured dildo had been pressed against her lips Wanda had opened her mouth, wrapped it around the head of Mistress Sif's dick and then moaned shamelessly at the taste of another woman's ass. She then preened as Mistress Sif complemented her and began stroking her hair, prompting Wanda to start bobbing her head up and down the dick.

If this was after Mistress Sif had been finished breaking in Hope, and The Wasp was unable to perform her duty as a slave of Sif afterwards, Wanda would have gladly given their Mistress a long drawn-out blow job. As that obviously wasn't the case Wanda instead was soon shoving that cock deep into her throat so she clean it of every drop of Hope's butt cream.

This meant that Mistress Sif soon returned her cock to Hope's butt hole, presumably only giving it a few thrusts before making Wanda go ass to mouth again. Which couldn't compare to the feeling of Mistress Sif using her cock on one of Wanda's other holes, but it still meant she got the constant supply of anal cream which she was gleefully sucking from her owner's strap-on.

That was more than enough for Wanda right now, especially considering Mistress Sif continued her wonderful commentary throughout, making Wanda quiver with delight. Unfortunately sooner than she would have expected Hope interrupted their conqueror to completely surrender to her fate.

"Yessssss Wanda, take that cock deep! Take it deep down your throat you little whore and clean it of every drop of that slut butt!" Sif gleefully encouraged while stroking the hair of her sweet Witch, "Get all that slut cream from it like the greedy little ass to mouth bitch you are! Mmmmm, I love seeing one of my slaves with a cock in her mouth. Especially when it's flavoured with another slut's butt. Oh yes, and you love it too, don't you Wanda? Yessssss, show my latest conquest what a greedy little ATM whore you are! Show her the future. Yessssss, show what the future has in store for her, when she becomes my full-time slave. Ohhhhhh yes my little bug, you're about to become a deep throating whore, just like the rest."

Hope had wanted to keep her face buried in the bed sheets even after she had taken her hands off of her cheeks, just like so many other women that Mistress Sif had conquered. But she just couldn't resist lifting herself up onto all fours so she could get the best possible view of The Scarlet Witch shamelessly going ass to mouth.

It would have been twisted and perverted watching anyone do that, but this was Wanda Maximoff, maybe the most powerful human thanks to her psychic abilities, and yet she was completely humiliating herself for her Mistress. Which Hope shouldn't have enjoyed watching so much, but she did. Just like she shouldn't be referring to Mistress Sif as Mistress Sif in her head, but it just felt so right.

It was over, and Mistress Sif had already won, Hope realised. She was just another notch on this woman's belt. Hell, she had become a notch the moment she had decided to go after Mistress Sif, her arrogance costing Hope her anal cherry, and perhaps every fibre of her being.

All she could do now was avoid becoming a full-time slave, which was the hardest thing she'd ever have to do. And if she was going to have any hope of doing it, she was going to need a rough butt fucking now. Oh yes, she needed to beg for it right now, and cum, and then maybe buy some small miracle her wonderful Mistress Sif would allow her the privilege of holding onto a shred of her dignity.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder!" Hope found herself whimpering over and over again, before she desperately tried to think what her Mistress wanted to hear, "Please... Mistress Sif, mmmmm, fuck me hard and make me cum. Please? I need it! I need to cum, ohhhhhhh, please make me cum for you Mistress Sif. I swear, mmmmm, I'll be your slave forever, just please make me cum. Just please, pound fuck me hard and make me cum. Please, oooooooh please, mmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the anal loving little bitch I am! Ooooohhhhhh Mistress Sif, oh fuck! Make me cum Mistress Sif! Please? I'll... I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" Sif pushed.

There was a brief pause and then Hope whimpered and tried to push her luck, "Anything, but giving up being The Wasp. Please Mistress Sif, I'll do anything you want, mmmmm, just let me patrol, sometimes."

"I suppose that would be acceptable." Sif said thoughtfully, "It would improve my standing with your people. But I would require for you to live here of course, and become branded and collared, come whenever I call you, and obey all of my other rules. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes!" Hope exclaimed excitedly. "Yes please Mistress Sif."

"Very well, it seems we've come to an agreement, my little bug." Sif chuckled, "As long as you can prove how badly you want to be mine."

"Oh I do. Mmmmm, I want that more than anything." Hope whimpered, before going back to shamelessly begging, "I want to be yours soooooo bad Mistress Sif! Please make me yours. Destroy my little ass hole and make it your loose and easy to access fuck hole. Tattoo and brand me just like the rest, ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, show the world I'm yours. Show them all that my ass literally belongs to you! Oh fuck! Yesssssssss, oh fuck, ruin my butt! Gape it as wide as the fucking Grand Canyon! Treat it like it's Wanda's whore hole! Oooooooh yessssssss, just fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me yours! And make me cum! Please? Oh please Mistress Sif, oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeessssssss, I'm yours, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd!"

Finally Mistress Sif started increasing her pace, which was enough to make it impossible for Hope to speak coherently, and she soon gave up in favour of just slamming her ass back and forth as hard as she could back against her new owner, both were working together to make sure the ass sex was literally as hard as possible.

Even when she came Hope pushed herself through it to ensure that she would cum over and over again, as she was determined to squeeze every little bit of ecstasy out of this that she could. She just had to make her defeat worth it. To justify her surrender. To make herself feel better about becoming just another Slave of Sif. And most of all, she just wanted the pleasure only her new Mistress could give her.

Unsurprisingly shortly after she started cumming Hope lost the ability to think coherently, but just before she did she comforted herself with the knowledge that her wonderful Mistress Sif had promised that she could still go out and patrol. That she may have given up every other bit of freedom that she possessed, but she still got to be a superhero.

In fact it was the best of both worlds, as she still got to be The Wasp, and regularly receive incredible pleasure like this. No, best of all she got the privilege of pleasing Mistress Sif, Hope ashamed of the fact that she had denied this goddess her body for so long, and worse actually came here to kill her. Well, at least now she got to make up for it by devoting her life to pleasing Mistress Sif, which was Hope's last coherent thought for quite some time.

Sif inevitably came too, although not before she anally pounded Hope to multiple climaxes, enough that she heard Wanda's voice in her mind telling her she had once again successfully conquered another woman completely. Still, it never hurt to solidify that conquest by giving her latest prize as many orgasms as she could possibly receive, which in this case was easy because Hope didn't have a hope of matching her stamina.

It was adorable that she even tried, but inevitably The Wasp collapsed face down on the bed, truly becoming nothing but an orifice for her Mistress Sif. Something which Sif savoured for a few long minutes, especially the part where her thighs crashed against Hope's ass cheeks, creating such wonderful sounds which were now very audible over the sound of the broken woman's whimpers.

While it would have been more than satisfying to finish the job in that position Sif just couldn't resist picking Hope up and turning her around while keeping her dildo in the weaker woman's ass, meaning they were now face to face while Sif was standing next to the bed. This was a wonderful little bit of insult to injury which Sif adored giving her slaves, especially during their first time as she got to stare deep into their freshly broken eyes and see the amazement in them. The devotion to her.

Sometimes, even the love. And in most cases the slaves wrap their arms and legs around her, clinging to her like she was their lifeline. This was definitely one of those times, Hope even managing to focus her attention on Sif, even though she was beyond words firmly telling her she was hers.

That look alone pushed Sif over the edge of a particularly powerful orgasm. Well, the other end of the dildo having been bashed against her clit relentlessly since the sodomy began, and the sheer joy of butt fucking another female warrior also had a lot to do with it, but it was definitely the look which pushed her over the edge.

After that the floodgates were open, Sif cumming over and over again as she hammered Hope's ass up and down her cock, treating her latest conquest as if she was a ragdoll. Although she didn't cum nearly as hard as Hope, who's girl cream was constantly being squirted against Sif's stomach, causing Sif to grin with satisfaction.

She was in such a good mood she even allowed Wanda to finger herself to an orgasm, which really didn't take much considering the Witch had been inside both Hope's mind and hers the entire time, meaning she got the satisfaction of both topping and bottoming during anal sex. Sif almost wished it was a power she possessed sometimes, except who knows what submissive thoughts might do to her.

It was a terrifying thought for her, one which almost put her off sodomising Hope. Almost. But no, Sif had a reputation to uphold, so she continued brutalising Hope's butt until the poor girl was almost unconscious, and then unceremoniously dropped her down onto her incredibly sore and well fucked ass, causing Hope to adorably yelp in pain and clutch her ruined bottom.

Which caused Sif to chuckle, before she growled, "What are you?"

"Yours Mistress." Hope whimpered pathetically, quickly crouching down so she could kiss her new owner's feet, "I'm your slave. Or at least I want to be, if you'll have me."

"Don't worry pet, I do." Sif reassured her, before pointing out, "But we need to finish breaking you in first, and you know what I want next, don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Hope nodded and whimpered.

"Then do it." Sif pushed.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Hope said again, before doing as she was told.

Hope also whimpered again, because it hurt to move even a muscle as her body was so sore, especially the part of it she was now required to show off. But more than anything she wanted to prove herself, so Hope pushed through the pain to be able to position herself face down and ass up, then slowly reached back to spread her cheeks as wide apart as she could, just to expose how gaped her poor ass hole was.

Which was almost unbearably humiliating given just how wide her previously virgin butt hole was, but it put a big smile on her Mistress's face, and that was all that mattered. Oh yes, this clearly pleased Mistress Sif, so much so she spent a few long seconds, or maybe even a minute staring deep into Hope's bowels via that gaping crater before speaking again.

"Very good, my little bug." Sif praised, before further pushing, "Now for the last part."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Hope whimpered and blushed.

She had been dreading this part, as Hope couldn't imagine anything more disgusting than going ass to mouth, and yet she had been so fascinated by watching Wanda do it, and even jealous of her, and rimming the other sub had been surprisingly enjoyable, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. At least that was what Hope was hoping.

But it didn't matter because either way she would do it to please her Mistress. So Hope slowly turned around and lifted herself up until she was kneeling in front of her owner, the big cock which had just pummelled her ass right in her face, and then with a calming breath she closed her eyes, wrapped her lips around it and officially tasted her own butt for the first of what would probably be many times.

Instantly she hoped it would be many times, because Hope found she loved the flavour as soon as it hit her taste-buds. Which was probably because of magic and/or technology, but Hope didn't care, as all that mattered was that pleasing her wonderful Mistress Sif in this incredibly twisted way would be even easier than she thought.

Which she concentrated on doing, albeit out of savouring the flavour for a few long seconds. Namely by beginning to loudly and passionately suck that cock, thoroughly cleaning the head before beginning to bob her mouth up and down it, which of course caused Mistress Sif to chuckle with delight. She also reached down to reward Hope by stroking her hair, and inevitably offer up some verbal encouragement.

"That's it my little bug, mmmmm, suck my cock." Sif gleefully encouraged as she stroked Hope's hair, "Be a good little cock sucker, just like the rest. Ohhhhhh, it seems you're in need of more training for this then eating pussy. But that's okay, mmmmm, I've had plenty of closeted lesbo sluts just like you, and I'll be happy to train you to please me in every way. But come on, you're not even trying. Yessssss, that's better. Take it into your throat you whore! Oh yes, if you're going to be one of my sex slaves you're going to have to suck strap-on better than this. Ooooooh mmmmm, you sure do look cute though, in your rightful place kneeling before me and pleasing me like a good slut should."

Obediently Hope forced as much of the ass flavoured dildo into her throat as she possibly could. Which certainly wasn't as much as she would have liked, or Mistress Sif would have liked, but to her credit Hope endured a lot of choking and gagging to get most of it into her windpipe.

Then, loving and generous owner that she was, Mistress Sif allowed her to lick the last few inches clean, before Hope went right back to kissing her feet again and promising to be the best slutty little lesbian slave she could possibly be. Which was now more important to The Wasp than anything, including being a superhero and saving the world, which couldn't compare with the joy of pleasing Mistress Sif.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers