Slaves of Sif Ch. 16

Story Info
Sif makes a deal with Agent Carter.
12k words
4.4
6.6k
6
0

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America 2 or Agent Carter or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Peggy Carter was ashamed to say that she had been beaten, at least temporarily. She had done everything she could think of to escape her prison cell, and they had all failed, leaving her to just lie on top of her bed and sulk. Admittedly it was the nicest prison cell she had ever been held captive in, and could even be mistaken for a decent New York apartment, if it wasn't for the lack of a window.

But that was part of the problem, the room was lolling her into a false sense of security, making Peggy feel like she was missing something. Some crucial information which would help her escape. That she just wasn't trying hard enough. Of course, comfort wasn't the only reason for that. Hell, it wasn't even the main reason.

It just kept playing over and over in her mind, seeing her best friend again as young and as beautiful as she had been when they first met, when she had been known as Angie Martinelli. Seeing her dear, sweet, innocent Angie having sex with another woman. Confessing that she wanted to have sex with Peggy, as badly as Peggy had always wanted to have sex with her. Maybe more, if that was possible.

Which were at least the reasonably nice memories. But then Peggy was also haunted by Angie giving so many firsts to that other woman, the woman intent on enslaving them all, the evil super villain known as Mistress Sif. No, just Sif, Peggy reminded herself. Then there was her niece, who wanted to do unspeakable things to her, and to her own mother.

Just then the door opened, and before Peggy could run for it Angie appeared in the doorway and practically whimpered, "Peggy?"

Despite herself Peggy smiled softly, and a little bashfully, "Angie?"

"Oh English!" Angie practically wept, dashing across the room and jumping into Peggy's arms, "I missed you so much."

"I've missed you too, darling." Peggy admitted as she closed her eyes and squeezed Angie tightly.

The door closed, and locked, and that was it. Peggy had just lost her opportunity to escape out of sentimentality. She had been trained better than that, and she knew first-hand Angie was compromised. Brainwashed into being a lesbian sex slave by her precious Mistress Sif. Peggy knew that all too well, as it haunted her dreams, so why had she allowed herself this weakness?

Actually Peggy knew full well, but she couldn't concentrate on that right now. But when she opened her eyes and found Sif standing with her back to the now once again locked door, Sharon Carter kneeling beside them, and all of them including Angie completely naked, which had somehow escaped her initial realisation thanks to the fact that she had been so glad to see Angie.

"Ooooooh, isn't this a touching family reunion?" Sif teased with an evil chuckle, before sternly telling the blonde without looking at her, "Kiss my feet Sharon."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly and eagerly replied, and obeyed.

Once one Carter was grovelling at her feet Sif went back to addressing the other one, "Peggy, don't be so rude. Give your sister a hello kiss."

"Angie is my sister by marriage, not by blood." Peggy snapped at the evil temptress.

Which caused Angie to pull away from her and scold her, "Peggy! Don't embarrass me in front of Mistress Sif! She's my owner, and I love her."

"No you don't." Peggy protested.

"Yes she does." Sif firmly reassured, "All my slaves love me. And soon, you will too, Agent Carter."

"Not bloody likely." Peggy grumbled.

"Pegs! Please stop!" Angie whined, before smiling shyly, "We're not here to fight. In fact, Mistress Sif has an offer for you."

"Does she now?" Peggy raised an eyebrow, looking over her shoulder at the Amazon still standing far away.

"Indeed." Sif purred, "But first, Angie has something to tell you..."

"Right." Angie blushed, lowering her head and stammering because she was unable to do anything else, "The thing is English... I, erm... I... well, honestly? I'm in love with you. I love my precious Mistress Sif, and she means everything to me, but I'm not in love with her. It was you, Peg. It was always you. I, I only married your brother because it was the closest I could get to you."

"Oh Angie." Peggy smiled softly, hesitating only briefly before admitting with a tear in her eye, "I love you too."

"Really?" Angie pushed hopefully.

"Really." Peggy confirmed, "I have for a very long time. Since we first met. But I couldn't tell you, and spoil what we had."

"Neither could I." Angie whimpered, "I wanted to so bad, but I was afraid."

"Me too." Peggy softly admitted.

"Good, now kiss." Sif pushed softly.

Looking over her friend's shoulder Peggy glared at the inpatient alien determined to conquer her. But no matter her intentions Sif had done her a kindness, and it was impossible to imagine anything Peggy wanted to do more than to finally after all these years kiss her precious Angie.

So that was exactly what she did, albeit after savouring the moments just before it, which included gently stroking Angie's cheek with one hand, and then using that hand to pull her forward so they could meet in the middle. Which Angie allowed her to do, their eyelids drooping closed as their lips got closer and closer, until finally they were pressing together a soft, gentle kiss which seemed straight out of a romantic comedy, or better yet a love song.

Angie certainly felt that way as this was the thing she had wanted most her entire life, and so very nearly missed out on it because of cowardice. For a brief moment she hated herself for that, and for wasting so much time, but there would be plenty of time for that later. Right now Angie wanted to concentrate on this precious moment, the one she thought she would never have, and just simply kiss the love of her life.

Which was so overwhelming Angie had to push back in the middle of it to gasp, whimper and literally crying. Oh God, there were literally tears of joy sliding down her cheeks from finally getting to kiss Peggy Carter, and instead calling her a pathetic useless lesbian Peggy wiped her tears and kissed her again, just as gently as before.

Understanding what a big deal this was for them her wonderful Mistress Sif simply enjoyed the show for a few long minutes. In fact Angie swore she could feel the superior woman beaming at them, taking almost as much joy out of it as they were. Was that down to her magic? Or just Angie's active imagination?

Either way Angie felt compelled to put on a show for her, so as much as she would have loved kissing Peggy gently all night long she gradually increased the force of that second kiss, and began sliding her hands all over her best friend.

Admittedly she also did that because she just really wanted too, especially the part where she grabbed two big handfuls of Peggy's meaty ass, and then slid her hands upwards to cup those massive boobs, both of which got an incredibly positive reaction out of the secret agent.

Then Angie reluctantly broke the kiss and confessed, "I want you Peg, I want you so much."

"Me too." Peggy whimpered.

"And, and I don't want to wait." Angie gently pushed, quickly explaining, "I waited my entire life, and almost missed out on getting what I really wanted. Please English, don't deny me. Not now. Let's just do it, right here, right now. You don't even have to do anything. I'll do all the work. I promise, just please, let me taste you."

"Angie..." Peggy gulped, glancing over to Sif who hadn't moved a muscle.

"This room has cameras, and things you can't imagine." Angie quickly explained, "There is no privacy, not from Mistress Sif. And I don't want there to be. I know you're not ready to be hers, but I want to do this in front of her to thank her for finally bringing us together, and saving us from our own cowardice. Don't we owe her that?"

There was a brief pause, then Peggy reluctantly admitted, "Yes... I suppose we do."

"An actual thank you would also be nice." Sif teased.

Peggy glared at her, but Angie gave her a pleading look, and she didn't want to miss out on finally getting what she wanted, so she reluctantly spat out, "Thank you."

"I suppose that will do." Sif said, with slightly narrowed eyes, before grinning, "Angie, you may unwrap your present and enjoy it. As long as Peggy doesn't mind of course. Oh, and make sure you put on a good show for me. Mmmmm yesssss, spend plenty of time sucking those big tits of hers and making her squirm.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie beamed, never more happy to obey a command in her life.

Trying to obey the command best that she could Angie forced herself to strip Peggy as slowly and gently as possible, gently moving the more dangerous woman around, and moving out of the way, so that Mistress Sif could have the best possible view of the secret agent's assets.

She also spent plenty of time kissing the love of her life, this time making sure Mistress Sif got the best possible view of that instead of becoming lost in it like before. Well, at least completely, and even then it was hard. It was also hard to continue her work, because every so often Angie had to stand back and just marvel at the masterpiece in front of her, and wonder how she got so lucky.

Particularly when she had finished and Peggy was standing in front of her completely naked Angie just had to stumble back and stare, her mouth even hanging open a little bit she was so overwhelmed by the beauty of the goddess in front of her. Which made the bad ass spy blush, and eventually close the distance between them and kiss her again. Which made Angie whimper, not just because of the kiss, but because their naked bodies were now pressed against each other.

Then ironically it was Peggy who gently guided her down to the bed, Angie trying to roll on top of the stronger woman to pin her down and have her way with her mouth. Which was wonderful, and one of Angie's biggest fantasies, but it wasn't what Mistress Sif had planned, so sadly she had to put a stop to it.

"Wait!" Angie whimpered when Peggy finally broke the kiss to work on her neck.

"What's wrong, darling?" Peggy asked, immediately pulling back, her face flooded with worry.

"Nothing English." Angie reassured softly, gently cupping Peggy's beautiful face, "But I'm supposed to be the one showing you what to do here."

"Trust me dear, I know what I'm doing." Peggy said with a wicked glint in her eye.

"Well..." Angie gulped, "That's all well and good, but it's not what Mistress Sif has planned for us."

"Isn't it now? What a shame." Peggy said sarcastically, glaring over at the Dom.

"And you can totally return the favour." Angie quickly added, blushing as she further admitted, "And, and then Mistress Sif was going to let you fuck me with a strap-on."

"Really?" Peggy beamed, liking the sound of that a lot more.

"Uh-huh. And I hope you do, mmmmmm, because I love being fucked by dominant women wearing a girl cock." Angie purred softly, before confessing, "And I really, really want to worship your tits. Because seriously Pegs, have you seen your tits? They're like the best ever, and have been making my mouth water since day one."

Such words made Peggy blush, then she rolled over to lay on her back and bashfully admitted, "I suppose that would be alright. But after you're done having your fun, I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before."

"I'll hold you to that English!" Angie chuckled wickedly, before pouncing on her prey.

Peggy then giggled with delight as instead of giving her another kiss, like she had been anticipating, Angie just went straight to pressing her face in between her big tits. Then after a few long seconds of practically suffocating herself between those mountains of flesh Angie started motor-boating them like a teenage boy who just couldn't control himself.

Or admittedly in Peggy's experience, any man she allowed this privilege too, as even the most considerate of men seem to turn into fools when presented with her big boobs. Somehow Peggy had never thought that they could have the same effect on women, and certainly not on her best friend, but here was the proof, and as it was Angie doing it admittedly it was more palatable than before, simply because of how much she adored this girl.

Admittedly it became even more palatable when after a few long minutes of rubbing her face in those huge tits Angie lashed her mouth onto a nipple and gave it a little sucking, causing a jolt of certain pleasure which made Peggy moan. Sadly after a few very pleasant seconds of this Angie removed her mouth from that nipple and started gently kissing the flesh surrounding it, which was also pleasant, just not nearly as much.

Which Angie had to know, but the next minute or so she relentlessly teased Peggy by kissing all over that boob and then slowly making her way to the other one so she could give it the same treatment before taking the nipple of that boob into her mouth. Then she sucked it a little longer than the first nipple, before repeating the teasing of the breast worship.

This process was then repeated over and over again as Angie went back and forth between Peggy's big tits, however each time she latched onto a nipple she was spending more time sucking it, and soon began using her tongue to swirl around it and to flick it. Eventually Angie decreased the time she spent on the flesh surrounding Peggy's nipples, and increased the force of the suction, until she was going from nipple to nipple and giving it everything she had.

Which Peggy loved, and she wanted to let Angie have her fun, and anticipate what was to come, so she just tried to enjoy it for as long as she could. However the need for more just eventually became overwhelming.

So much so that Peggy eventually whimpered, "Angie please, mmmmmm, please darling, lower. I need your mouth lower. Oooooooh yesssssss, I need you to eat my pussy! Please, I need it! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss, I need your tongue on my twat, ooooooohhhhhhhh, and inside it! Please Angie, fuck me! Tongue fuck my cunt, oh Angie! Oh Angie, darling, oh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss, lower!"

It took longer than Peggy would have liked, but Angie did eventually begin slowly kissing her way down her stomach then... kissing her way back up again to suck on a nipple again. This resulted in Peggy giving her new lover an unimpressed look, which of course just made Angie grin around that nipple and repeat the process again.

Even when she started backtracking Angie reached up to take two her big handfuls of tits so she lovingly squeezed them throughout what came next, much like she had been fondling them throughout the boob worship. But Peggy could forgive that, considering she felt Angie's hot breath against her cunt, and was about seconds away from what she wanted the most in this moment, namely her best friend licking her pussy.

Angie savoured that fact for a few long seconds, far more than she would have thought possible given she was also seconds away from the one thing she most want it in this moment, and probably the main thing she had wanted her entire life. Peggy doing this to her was a close second, but Angie was clearly learning when it came to women as much as she adored receiving pleasure she preferred to give it.

To please more dominant women like her precious Peggy, and of course her wonderful Mistress Sif. Which included doing anything they wanted, no matter how perverted, but there was nothing more deliciously queer than going down on a member of your own gender, and now Angie was finally doing that to the woman she had been in love with for what felt like her entire life.

The moment was beyond intense when Angie closed her eyes, leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and pressed the tip of it against the bottom of Peggy's pussy. Instantly she was bombarded with the greatest taste she had ever known. Well, perhaps the second next to Mistress Sif's cum. So what would Peggy's cum be like?

That was too overwhelming to truly contemplate, so instead Angie concentrated on sliding her tongue upwards as slowly as possible, over Peggy's downstairs lips until finally she was touching her best friend's clit. She lingered on that for several long seconds, even flicking it slightly, before repeating the process, albeit without lingering on the clit.

Which was extremely difficult for Angie, just like keeping her pussy licking at a slow and steady pace, as there was nothing she wanted more than to maximise Peggy's pleasure. To make her best friend cum in the way she'd always fantasised about. And selfishly, she wanted to taste Peggy's girl cum. Or just more of this heavenly cunt cream.

But she had to remember her training and do this properly, as she would receive all those things soon enough, and for this very special first time she wanted to draw this out and make it extra special. Thankfully her wonderful Mistress Sif had given her plenty of training for this moment, not just giving her the privilege of eating the pussy of the warrior goddess but also been giving the honour of practising on the other slaves of Sif.

Just to make sure she was ready for this Angie had been tied up, her hands bound behind her back and each one of her fellow slaves had taken turns on using her mouth and tongue for their pleasure. It had been a pure pussy heaven for Angie, one she had wanted to live in forever. Of course if it had she wouldn't be tasting this pussy, by far the best of them all.

Which was maybe a little blasphemous, considering she was in the presence of Mistress Sif, but in that moment Angie just couldn't deny the truth. Thankfully she was rewarded for her competence with more heavenly cream every lick, and she silently thanked Mistress Sif for this precious gift, and promising herself she would find a way to properly thank her for it.

Sif had no intention of waiting for an reward for her generosity, but she just couldn't help enjoying the show for a little while. After all this was two friends who had been pining for each other pretty much their entire lives and now they were finally embracing how they really felt for each other, because of her magic. Oh yes, it was moments like this which quelled any doubt that Sif wasn't doing the right thing by enslaving all these women and turning them into her playthings.

Because clearly she was giving them a better quality of life, given the way that Angie was eagerly lapping away at her best friend's cunt, and the infamous Peggy Carter was whimpering, crying out and moaning in pure pleasure as her best female friend got to worship her pussy in the way both of them had wanted for so long.

But as much as Sif enjoy that show she couldn't help but adding to it eventually, "Sharon, get over there and kiss your Aunt."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon eagerly replied, quickly doing as she was told.

Predictably Peggy was less eager, but all she could really do was pout, which just caused Sif to chuckle and taunt, "Awww, don't pout, Auntie Peggy. You should be thanking me for making this experience better for you. Because if you don't, I'll have Sharon and Angie swap places."

Which caused Peggy to blush, and then after a few long seconds replyed, "Thank you Mistress Sif."

"There, was that so hard?" Sif chuckled with a wicked delight.

Poor Peggy didn't get a chance to reply because Sharon took that moment to close the distance between their lips, having obediently held back without the need to be told and then striking at the perfect moment. Deliciously Peggy didn't even hesitate to kiss back, although that might have been because she was afraid that her Mistress would make that trade she had been threatening, which was certainly still a possibility.

Which may have been a good thing, as Sharon did have more experience than Angie. Although Angie had done very well to catch up, especially during last night's activities, Sif gleefully reliving that fun filled experience, before she got down on the bed so she could get a closer look at the Aunt and niece kissing.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers