Slaves of Sif Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations Agent Carter, you just made Agent Carter's ass yours." Sif chuckled wickedly, "At least for now. Mmmmmm, how does it feel Agent Carter? How does it feel to have your dick all the way inside your niece's ass? And you, Agent Carter, how does it feel to have your butt stuffed by your legendary Aunt? Huh? Answer me!"

"It feels wonderful Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly answered with a whimper, before continuing to beg, "Oh Aunt Peggy, please give me more. Give me every inch of that big dick! Ohhhhhhh, give me every inch of your big dick and fuck me Aunt Peggy! Fuck my ass! Oh fuck me, oooooooh Aunt Peggy!"

"Yes, do it English! Stuff that butt!" Angie eagerly took over for her daughter, "Mmmmmm, that's so hot! Stuff my daughter's butt hole Peg! I want you to use it as your personal fuck hole! Yours to use however you want. Oooooooh, just like mine will be when you get your hands on it. Oh yes Peg, butt fuck that bitch and make her your bitch! Make me and Sharon your bitches, just like we all belong to Mistress Sif!"

Luckily Peggy was just too overwhelmed with what was happening to really pay attention to what they were saying right now. Unluckily that was because she was so busy staring at Sharon's back hole slowly swallowing inch after inch of strap-on dick until her thighs came to rest against the other woman's arse cheeks, announcing that the proud Peggy Carter had just buried every inch of her cock inside of her own niece's bottom.

Which was of course a fact which particularly Sif was only too happy to congratulate her for, and thus further her humiliation. And unlike before Peggy was all too aware of these words, as she no longer had anything else to distract her given that she was pausing to let Sharon's bum try and adjust to being stuffed obscenely wide and deep, despite the fact it had slid into her like a hot knife through butter.

"More... more, more... just a little bit further, ohhhhhhhh yessssssss!" Sif clapped her hands together once the deed was done, and Peggy Carter was fully embedded in her niece's rear, "Congratulations Agent Carter, that ass really is yours now. And I'm sure you and your niece will never forget it, but just in case you're worried there are cameras all over the room to capture this special moment, so don't worry, mmmmmm, will make sure you never forget. Oh yes, I will personally make sure you never forget that you fucked your niece in the ass! Yessssss, fuck her! Fuck her ass! Oh fuck, both Agent Carters are such twisted little whores! Ooooooooh fuckkkkkkk yesssssssss, fuck her, fuck her ass!"

After enjoying this for a few long minutes, which felt like hours, Peggy took a firm grip of Sharon's hips and began pumping her own back and forth, moving the dildo inside of the other woman's bowels. Which should have been agonising, or at the very least uncomfortable, and yet her perverted niece cried out in pure pleasure.

Was she really so much of an anal whore that she was constantly loose back there after daily, or possibly hourly, arse fuckings? Or did she actually enjoy the pain that Peggy could only imagine came with getting one's arse fucked? Either way Peggy promised herself she would never be so weak when she suffered the same fate. Although maybe it wouldn't be so bad this side of things, as Sharon's arse hole looked truly beautiful with a big cock pumping in and out of it.

Angie had never been so jealous of anyone as she was jealous of her daughter right now. She wanted to be butt fucked by Peggy so badly it hurt. Like, physically hurt. Or maybe that was just because her jealous ass hole was clamping down on the butt-plug inside it, which in turn only added to her desire to take Sharon's place.

After all, she was the one who had been Peggy's lifelong friend, and Peggy had said it herself, if she was going to butt fuck someone it should be Angie. Oh well, at least she would soon have her turn, which was a really comforting thought, and she was getting the best possible view of the sodomy thanks to being able to spread her own daughter's ass cheeks for her best friend, herself and most importantly of all Mistress Sif and give them the perfect view of Sharon's ass hole getting violated.

Then Mistress Sif made things even better by ordering, "Agent Carter, remove your cock from your niece's ass, and place it within her mother's mouth."

Scrunching up her nose Peggy protested, "You can't be serious?"

"Do it now!" Sif said firmly, warning her new pet, "Do not test me."

There was a brief pause and then Peggy did as she was told, pulling her strap-on out of Sharon's ass hole and pressing it to Angie's lips, much to Angie's delight. Of course she could have never imagine such a thing before, even during her most vivid lesbian fantasies, but back then she had been miserable, and she was only too eager to prove herself to her wonderful new owner.

Besides, thanks to Mistress Sif, this would far be from her first time tasting ass. So Angie wrapped her lips tightly around the dildo which had just been pushed as deep as it could into her daughter's butt, and then closed her eyes tightly and moaned shamelessly, instantly loving the taste.

She savoured the flavour for a few long seconds before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more until it was hitting the entrance to her throat. She then started concentrating on those first half a dozen inches, not because she wasn't sure it was clean, because it was, but more to put on a show for her wonderful Mistress and her beloved Peggy.

Then Angie started trying to push the dildo into her throat, however heartbreakingly she once again failed her Mistress Sif by not taking every single inch. She got further than the first time she tried to deep throat, but it was still nowhere nearly enough. Especially compared to the other slave of Sif, who had a lot more experience sucking cock than she did.

Thankfully Mistress Sif didn't seem bothered by this, and even spent most of her time encouraging her, "Mmmmm yessssss, that's it Angie, suck that cock! Oooooooh, suck all your own daughter's ass cream off of it you perverted whore! Show your precious Peggy exactly what I've turned you into. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, mmmmmm, that's so hot! I love watching one of my girls going ass to mouth for me. True, I prefer it when it's my cock, but this is fun too. Mmmmmm yesssssssss, get a good look Agent Carter, because it won't be long before you're the one going ass to mouth for me, oooooohhhhhh, and tasting Sharon Carter's butt on a cock, oh fuck yeah!"

Grateful for the encouragement and the understanding Angie pushed herself to take even more dick down her throat, but even that wasn't enough and ultimately she had to settle for licking the base clean. Shortly after this Peggy was ordered to start butt fucking Sharon again, which made Angie worried that Mistress Sif was angry for her failure.

Thankfully this was proven false as she was then given the opportunity to go ass to mouth again. And then again, and then again, and then again, Peggy going back and forth between Sharon's ass and Angie's mouth for a few long blissful minutes. And then once again things got even better for Angie, as she got the thing she most wanted since Mistress Sif showed her just how heavenly anal sex could be.

"Good girls, now... swap over! Mmmmm yessssss, take each other's places, and allow Agent Carter to sodomise her precious best friend." Sif ordered firmly.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie eagerly replied and pressed her face down to the bed sheets.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon replied and obeyed a lot less enthusiastically, but didn't hesitate to spread her mother's ass cheeks so her Aunt and more importantly Mistress Sif would have the best view of it.

Peggy licked her lips as she was finally presented with the prize she so desperately wanted, namely Angie's arse hole. For a brief moment she mourned the fact that she wouldn't be the first to take it, and felt a momentarily hatred towards Sif for robbing her of that chance. Although honestly, it was her own stupid fault for not taking what was rightfully hers all those years ago when they first met.

But this was no time to curse the past, or think about ways this could be better. No, Peggy should be savouring this precious gift, and she did as she pressed the tip of her cock against that forbidden hole and slowly but surely pushed forwards, causing her best friend's back hole to open obscenely wide for her.

Little by little Angie's bum hole stretched for her, until it stretched wide enough for the head of the dildo to slid through it and into that tight orifice, making all three members of that family cry out joyfully. With Sharon it was likely because of second-hand joy, and maybe a little jealousy, while the two lifelong friends just cried out in pure joy.

That was surprising in Angie's case, then again Peggy could only imagine just how regularly and violently Mistress Sif used the arse holes of her freshly broken in slaves for her pleasure. Perhaps she had even prioritised Angie, and Sharon, getting them ready for Peggy to use them. If that was the case Peggy suppose she should be grateful, as Sif had not only made this moment easier on all of them, but the whole thing, as both Angie and Sharon were confident in the fact that they love this sort of thing.

Growing in confidence because of that thought Peggy began pushing the cock deeper into Angie's bowels, much to the delight of her broken relatives, and indeed their precious Mistress. Peggy could feel her eyes on her, and on Angie, getting off on this perhaps as much as the Carter family was. Which angered her greatly, but it was also kind of a turn on, and Peggy hated herself for that.

Especially as it took her attention away from what really mattered right now, that being her precious Angie taking it up the arse, her most private hole excepting inch after inch of cock until Peggy's thighs were resting against her best friend's bottom, announcing the full length of the strap-on dildo was buried deep within Angie's rectum.

Which Sif gave Peggy a few long seconds to savour, before calling out, "Every inch. Mmmmmmm, that's every, single inch deep inside your precious Angie's bottom. And you love it, don't you? Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, mmmmmm, you do. Peggy Carter just loves being deep inside her best female friend's shit pipe! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, now fuck her. Butt fuck her like the little bitch she is! Oh fuck yeah, pound that ass!"

Again Peggy mostly ignored the taunting in favour of just concentrating on Angie, which was easy once she actually started to officially bum the other woman. Oh yes, it became a lot easier, because thanks to Sharon continuing to spread those cheeks Peggy got the best possible view of a dildo pumping in and out of her best friend's bottom. Which shouldn't have been a massive turn on for her, but it was.

It was just so beautiful to her, and made her feel just so wonderfully powerful. Of course she had no real power here, something that Sif gleefully reminded her after a few blissful minutes of sodomising the woman she loved. But at least for those few minutes everything else fell away and all was right with the world.

Sharon was thrilled by that look of bliss on her Aunt Peggy's face, as it proved the infamous Agent Carter, the true Agent Carter, was one step closer to becoming a Slave of Sif. That was the thing that she most wanted lately, and recently had gotten even better as apparently Mistress Sif not only plan to turn Aunt Peggy into one of them, but allowed her to dominate herself and her mother just like this.

Which was beyond even Sharon's wildest and most perverted dreams, and now she couldn't imagine anything better. Although right now her mind was more in the recent future, as Sharon found herself staring at Aunt Peggy's dick pumping in and out of her Mom's butt hole, causing Sharon to lick her lips in anticipation of what she was sure was about to happen.

Sure enough Mistress Sif called out after a few long minutes, "Peggy, take your cock out of your best friend's ass, and stick it in your niece's mouth."

Aunt Peggy stopped in her tracks and glared at the dominant woman, causing Sharon to get nervous and reply, "Yes Mistress Sif?"

Of course the proud Peggy Carter wasn't ready to give Mistress Sif the respect she so richly deserved, and unfortunately the superior woman just had to settle for the infamous Agent Carter eventually doing as she was told. Sharon was honestly surprised Mistress Sif allowed her to get away with such cheekiness, when no other slave would have been given such leniency.

Then again she was sure that Aunt Peggy would soon submit, and when she did there would be a reckoning. Something like a very public spanking to make sure the legendary Agent Carter knew her place. And hopefully, the rest of her family would be punished accordingly, the thought of it making Sharon quiver with delight.

Although another reason she may be quivering with delight was that her Aunt's cock was pressing against her lips, and when Sharon opened her mouth to allow it to slide inside she was able to taste her Mom's ass on that dick. Of course she had been tasting that particular flavour a lot lately, ever since Mistress Sif had enslaved her mother, but to actually tasted on a cock strapped around her Aunt's waist was taking the perversion to a whole new level.

Sadly she didn't have time to savour that fact, or the flavour, because she knew that her Mistress wanted her to give the cock a quick and thorough blow job, and that was exactly what she did, shoving every inch of that toy down her throat and cleaning every drop of her Mom's butt cream from it like the well-trained ATM slave she was.

Something which her Mistress praised her for, "Oooooooooh yessssssss, good girl. Suck your Aunt's cock! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, suck Auntie Peggy's dick clean of her best friend's butt cream you filthy little whore! Oh yes, that's it Sharon. Oh fuck, you're such a good cock sucker for your family. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmm, I love to see the Carter family having fun together."

Predictably shortly after that the cock was removed from her mouth and shoved back up her mother's butt. Not that Aunt Peggy was good and waited for permission of course. Oh no, the high and mighty Agent Carter had to prove there was a little fight left in her by abruptly pulling the dick out of Sharon's eager mouth and returning to the sodomy.

But that was okay, because Mistress Sif would be putting her in her place soon enough. And besides, Sharon had been able to get every drop of ass juice that time. Which wasn't always the case as Aunt Peggy went back and forth between Sharon's mouth and her Mom's butt hole, a few times even having the nerve to make the switch without Mistress Sif's consent, which was clearly beginning to annoy the goddess.

Deciding to punish her for this Sif stepped forward and asked, "Having fun?"

"Tremendously." Peggy said dismissively, not even looking at her future Mistress.

"Need any help?" Sif offered.

This got Peggy's attention, turning to the Dom and trying to reassure her, "No, that's alright... thank you."

"Nonsense." Sif dismissed, "There's two of them. As long as it's just the three of you, one of them goes neglected. Can you really say that you would have the stamina to give the other the correct amount of attention? After all, you're only human."

"You'd be surprised how much stamina I have." Peggy said boldly, which caused Sif to chuckle.

"I look forward to finding that out." Sif threatened, "For now, go back to fucking your niece's ass, and all takeover pounding your sister's butt. Do a good job, and I might just let us swap places before the end."

Peggy opened her mouth to complain that Angie was merely her sister-in-law, although it seemed like a trivial detail when she had been ordered to go back to fucking her niece's ass, reminding her that she had been doing it before.

Perhaps more importantly she didn't want to miss out on doing just that, especially when Sharon was quick to kneel down right next to Angie and spread her cheeks, while Angie spread her own cheeks, displaying their already gaping arse holes which looked so beautiful Peggy wanted to take a photograph.

Or better yet go back and forth between those back holes. God, it was so perverted that she wanted to do just that. And she was sure that Mistress Sif would have done just that if the roles were reversed and Peggy was the one being forced to just watch. Again.

She was so captivated by the sight Peggy actually ended up watching Sif anally penetrating her precious Angie again, which made her fume with jealous rage. In turn that gave her the motivation she needed to give Sharon what she truly wanted, namely a cock up the bum, Peggy pushing slowly but surely back into that back passage, making her own niece moan with pure pleasure in the process.

Angie of course also moaned in pure pleasure, both the bottom's bottoms thoroughly stretched out thanks to her, making Peggy feel very proud of herself. Oh yes, those strap-on dildos slid into those arses like a hot knife through butter, the two little butt sluts moaning happily the entire time, especially when the 'real' bumming began.

Both Peggy and Sif started off slow enough, clearly savouring the moment, and the beautiful sight of those dildos pumping in and out of those back holes, particularly looking back and forth between her best friend and her niece the entire time. However after a few blissful minutes of gentle sodomy Sif increased her pace, and not wanting to be outdone, Peggy did the same.

It increased like that for a little while, and then suddenly stopped, Peggy quickly realising that her submissive family members were now on the edge of orgasm, and Sif wanted to see who would beg for it first. Peggy shouldn't want the same thing, especially considering she was arse fucking her own niece, but she did. Oh God, Peggy gleefully tortured her niece for a few long minutes before she, and Angie, broke.

"Fuck me, ooooooooh, fuck my ass!" Angie pleaded, hoping she would be forgiven for begging first and without permission, "Fuck my ass as hard as you can Mistress Sif! Pound me hard and make me cum! Or let Peggy do it! Yessssssssss, ohhhhhhhhh please, please let Peggy be the one to make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, ever since we met I wanted Peggy Carter to make me cum, oooooooooh, and I never thought it would be with a dick in my ass, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, but I want it now! I want it more than anything! Oh please Mistress Sif, Peggy, make me cum! I don't care who does it, I just need to cum! Yessssssss, ohhhhhhhhh, I need to cum I need to cum I need to cum ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

"Me too." Sharon quickly added after Angie initially broke, then more or less waiting patiently for her fellow slave to be done before adding desperately, "I need to cum, ooooooooooh fuck, please make me cum! Ah God, mmmmmmmmm, wreck my shit hole with your big strap-on and make me cum! I want my back door destroyed! I want it fucking ruined! Please my wonderful Mistress Sif, oooooooooh Aunt Peggy, make me cum! Make me cum like the anal whore I am! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, slam fuck my ass hole, mmmmmmmm, pound it good, mmmmmmm ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yessssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, fuck me!"

As much as Peggy adored hearing her beloved Angie begging for such things, and even Sharon doing the same, it wasn't that long before she increased her pace, almost instantly making her niece cum like the little slut she was with a dick up her arse. Peggy's dick! Oh God, Peggy had just used a strap-on dick to fuck her own niece in the bottom, and to her shame she just couldn't stop herself.

Especially when Angie started cumming, making Peggy wish more than ever before she could go back and forth between them. And perhaps she was willing to do anything to get the privilege, even allowing her own bottom to be violated. Not that she could concentrate on the future, when it was so important to hold back from cumming in the present so she could continue violating her own niece's most private of holes.