Slaves of Sif Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sif had been annoyed that Peggy made Sharon cum so quickly, when she should have at least waited a little longer, and ideally for her Mistress to start the hard butt pounding. But she would learn her place soon enough, Sif confident that before the end of the week she would have the infamous Agent Carter grovelling at her feet and apologising for her audacity in between kisses to those feet.

For now Sif was content with first watching the show the Carters were putting on for her, and then turning her attention to the still begging Angie in rewarding her for being so good with a nice hard ass fucking which soon had the little anal slut cumming for her just as hard and as frequently as Sharon was cumming for her precious Aunt.

This was the point that Sif normally effortlessly out did her competition, but this wasn't the case here. True, she pounded Angie's ass harder and deeper than Peggy slammed Sharon's butt, however it wasn't by that much, if only because there was only so much that Sif dare to give a human, especially one she had only been sodomising for about a week.

As a result the orgasms weren't that much harder or more frequent, and impressively Peggy was able to keep up with her the entire time. Clearly this was a sign that she had been restored to her prime, which was even a challenge for a goddess, albeit one that was restricting herself. Which both annoyed and delighted Sif, although it was mostly the latter.

Her soon to be slave even managed to hold off on cumming herself for an impressively long time. However ultimately this was where she fell short, although to be fair Angie was just another piece of ass to Sif, whereas she was the love of Peggy's life, and seeing her orgasming so close to her had to have an effect on her. Then of course was the fact that she was sodomising her own niece, surrendering to a perversion which she could probably have never even dreamt of before.

And above all else, there was the other end of the harness bashing against Peggy's clit, just as Sif's harness was bashing against hers. All those things combined made sure that the infamous Peggy Carter came from butt fucking her own niece, just as Sif came soon after from abusing one of her slave's asses.

Further impressing Sif, and no doubt the other members of the Carter family, Peggy pushed herself through that climax and continued to give Sharon what had to be every ounce of her strength, Sif matching her thrust for thrust so that the sounds of thighs smacking against butt cheeks echoed throughout the room almost as loudly as the screams of pleasure coming from the two anal whores.

Both of whom were of course cumming even more hard and frequently than the two tops, although the climaxes experienced by the bottoms couldn't be nearly as satisfying. Although there were times where Sif wondered about it. Then just before Sif could become distracted by such thoughts Peggy's stamina finally gave out from her and she collapsed on top of her equally exhausted niece, prompting Sif to chuckle and bring the sodomy of Angie to a close.

Sif stopped with every inch of her dick in Angie's ass, savoured the moment for a few long seconds, and then pulled out of that forbidden hole, while slapping the broken girl's butt and ordering, "Spread those cheeks! Oh yes Angie, show me, and your precious Peggy Carter, exactly what we've done to your most private hole. You too Sharon. Mmmmmm, show your Aunt that gape. The gape she caused! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmm, fuck!"

Which of course led to a gentle response from Angie, "Yes Mistress Sif."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon parroted, although it was a few long seconds before her Aunt managed the strength to lift herself up and off of her body, and move right next to her Mistress, giving her the chance to spread her cheeks for her Mistress, and for the woman who had always inspired her, and yet tonight had stretched her ass perhaps wider than anyone else had, even Mistress Sif.

Peggy gasped when she saw just how widely those butt holes were gaping open. The butt holes of her precious Angie, and her own niece Sharon! Oh God forgive her, she was responsible for that. At least partly, but that was more than enough to make her feel almost unbearably ashamed of herself. And yet, she couldn't deny that part of her got off on it, just as she had enjoyed sodomising these women who meant so much to her.

Among other things. Perhaps the worst part being that her reaction clearly delighted Sif, who kept looking back and forth between the show in front of them, and the expression on Peggy's face. Which also happened as Sif gave her next order, and Angie and Sharon obeyed it.

"Mmmmmmm, good girls, show your precious Peggy your stretched out fuck holes." Sif moaned with wicked delight, waiting a few long seconds before following that up with, "Now clean our cocks. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, go ass to mouth again for us. Show the mighty Peggy Carter that her family are nothing but filthy little ATM whores."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Sharon quickly responded.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Angie replied right after.

Like before the more well-trained, and more broken, Sharon was the first to not only reply but obey, crawling between Sif's legs and taking her cock into her mouth. Peggy wasn't sure if this was a conscious decision on Sharon's part to avoid more, in this case indirect, incest, either to make this easier on herself, or more likely Peggy, or she simply was eager to please her Mistress directly.

Either way, Peggy was grateful, because it meant she got Angie's hot little mouth all to herself, at least at first. She had no doubt she would soon be forced to share, but it was thrilling to see her beloved Angie crawl in between her legs and begin to suck her dick, especially as she was tasting a combination of her own, and Sharon's asses on that dildo, just as Sharon was doing while sucking Sif's strap-on.

Sure enough Sif ordered after a few minutes of that, "Come on sluts, mmmmmmm, be good little sex slaves and share. Yesssssss, suck those cocks together. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it, mmmmmmm yesssssss! Oh Peggy, mmmmmmm, don't these two whores make great cock suckers? Don't you just love them sucking their asses off of your cock? Our cocks? Oh yeah Peggy, I'm so glad we did this."

Of course Peggy didn't dignified that with a reply, but just as predictably first Sharon and then Angie gave their usual responses, and then after some hesitation, Sharon moved over to Peggy's dick and started licking the base, while Angie continued gently bobbing her head on the first few inches, like she had done for the last few minutes.

They then switched back and forth like that for a while, taking it in turns to lick and suck respectively. Eventually start to lick it together, practically kissing with the toy between them, and sometimes just flat-out kissing. Finally they took turns deep throating the dildos, Angie struggling to take the whole thing, while Sharon took it with these, again displaying their different skill levels.

It was a fascinating little dance, and Peggy thoroughly enjoyed it, far more than she should, but it couldn't help make her wonder certain things. Like was this something they had agreed to do before coming in here, or something their Mistress had ordered them to do, or worse, was it just something that came naturally to them now they were thoroughly broken in sex slaves. And with that be Peggy's fate?

Because there no longer seemed like anything she could do to prevent it from happening, not if she wanted to be able to keep her precious Angie, and even Sharon. Peggy only feared that when Mistress Sif was done with her there wouldn't be anything truly left of her. Nothing but what Angie and Sharon now were, that being slaves of Sif.