Slaves of Sif Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Of course the best part of this was easily the fact that each and every blow made her ass hole tighten around the butt-plug inside of it, especially towards the end. Which provided her favourite type of pain. The one which reminded her exactly what was going to happen after this. More or less.

Oh yes, Natasha would be happy to jump straight into an ass fucking, especially when she was sure every top here was going to take a turn with her slutty little booty. However, at the same time, she wanted to do some other things. Hell, her mouth was watering just at the thought of some of these things. Oh yes, the most famous Black Widow very much hoped that these women would give her all the things that Mistress Sif did on a regular basis.

Shuri had never felt more powerful, which was really saying something. She was literally royalty, went through the same education and training as her brother, just in case the worst should happen, while thoroughly enjoying the freedom to follow her passions for women. Admittedly, her mother didn't know everything she had been up too lately, but when she ultimately found out, she was confident that she would see reason.

That this was a necessary evil, to protect Wakanda. Of course, Shuri didn't truly see it as evil. Especially when she was doing it to those who enjoyed it. Or at least, deserved it. And Natasha Romanoff was definitely enjoying this, given just how much wetness there was against her thigh, and the wonderful sounds the deadly superspy was making.

Which was the case, even when Shuri was giving it all she had. Admittedly, it was a bit annoying to use every ounce of strength she had, and know that she still wasn't giving Natasha anything she couldn't handle. But on the bright side, it was so very freeing not to have to hold back. And she was still very proud of herself for making that big fat white ass turn a beautiful shade of red, and jiggle like jelly in an earthquake.

Hell, it even continued jiggling like that, when she abruptly stopped, and then just admired her handiwork for a few long minutes. God, she could truly stare at that work of art all night. However, she had more important things to do. And she wasn't the only one eager to get to these things.

"May I please have a turn, Princess Shuri?" Okoye questioned, then quickly added, "You, of course, have done a wonderful job breaking this white bitch, but... I ache to put her in her place. And by that, I mean help you. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's a wonderful start. But I'm sure we can get those cheeks redder than that."

"Me too." Valkyrie confessed, after the rest of The Dora Milaje had made similar claims, "I have no doubt we would all like a turn with that ass. In more ways than one. But, with the permission of the Princess, this King would dearly love to try it. Or that mouth of hers, maybe the same time she's being spanked?"

"That won't be necessary." Shuri reassured, "I too would like more spanking, but not as much as I wish to feel that mouth on my cunt."

"A wise choice, Princess." Valkyrie grinned.

"And, seeing as I already had her first in one way, it is only fair that my greatest ally should have her first in another." Shuri decreed.

"Oooooooooooh, even better." Valkyrie grinned even wider.

"Excellent, we are in agreement." Shuri beamed, and then ordered with a firm strike to Natasha's ass, "Move it, fat ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, please your Black Mistresses."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Natasha dreamily moaned, and quickly did as she was told.

Naturally, Shuri was disappointed not to be getting the first shot at that pretty little mouth. Especially because, given the reputation of Natasha Romanoff, it would probably be the best pussy licking of her life. Which again, was really saying something. However, she would get it eventually, and she meant what she said, it was only fair. And she needed to keep her allies happy. Especially this one.

Besides, there was definitely something to be said for watching this deadly super spy roll off of her, and crawl on her knees over to the alien being, which might as well be a Goddess. Oh yes, Shuri got a great view of that bright red ass wiggling for her, and then she continued staring at it, and the back of Natasha's head, as she started to worship the intimidating Valkyrie.

Sadly, while she didn't have a great view of it, Shuri could imagine Natasha sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over Valkyrie's cunt, given the way the other dominant woman threw her head back and cried out joyfully as soon as the most famous Black Widow was in between her legs. She also gripped her head firmly, just like Shuri would do in her position. And just like she would do, when it was her turn.

Not that it was necessary. No, there was no doubt this was exactly where this little slut loved to be. Which was good for her, because she was going to get plenty of chance to savour the privilege of eating out a black woman. Which was something all white women should live for.

Valkyrie was thousands of years old, used to be a member of an all girl Army, and had travelled the galaxy. Meaning that she had been with far more women than everyone else here combined, and trained just as many to be her perfect little pussy pleasers. And yet, this Natasha Romanoff was everything people said she was, and more.

Fuck, she maybe just the best she ever had. Valkyrie hadn't thought that was possible. That even if this woman lived up to the hype, it wouldn't be quite the best she'd ever had. And yet, there kneeling before her was truly the perfect rug muncher, licking her pussy at the perfect speed and force, and even perfectly timing her escalations. Oh yes, everything about this was pure perfection.

Well, maybe it could have been slightly better, if there had been a larger audience to witness the mighty Natasha Romanoff kneeling before her. Like that traitor, Sif, and the rest of her precious conquests. Hell, Valkyrie would have dearly loved everybody to be able to see this right now.

Although the same time, she was pretty sure that even the far less experienced women of Wakanda were able to tell she was struggling to control the situation. Oh yes, already Natasha was forcing moans, cries and even whimpers from her lips. Which was embarrassing for any Asgardian, but especially the last remaining Valkyrie. Luckily, there was a simple way out of this, before it got any more embarrassing for her.

"So, who would like a turn with this slut next?" Valkyrie questioned with a wicked smile.

"Are you sure?" Shuri gently checked.

"It seems as if you only just got her." Okoye quipped.

"I'm sure." Valkyrie quickly insisted, and then just as quickly provided the excuses of, "If I have her for much longer, I wouldn't want to give her up."

"Understandable." Okoye said dismissively, before smirking, "But I am not yet sure she's worthy of me, or my Princess. Oh, I know, how about giving her sister a turn with her? Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, can we see that, my Princess? I would dearly love to see the once proud Natasha Romanoff eating her sister's cunt."

"Oh yes, please my Princess, please, please, please, give me that privilege!" Yelena shamelessly begged.

"Very well. I'm in a generous mood." Shuri shrugged, before adding with a grin, "Mmmmmmmm, and it would be fun to see the once mighty Natasha Romanoff eating her sister's cunt."

"Yessssssssssss, thank you, my wonderful Princess Shuri." Yelena beamed, "Thank you so much."

"I'm not doing this for you." Shuri said dismissively, before pushing, "Now do as you're told, slut."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Natasha dreamily moaned, and then licking her lips, while staring at Yelena, "I have waited a long time for this, sister."

"As have I, sister." Yelena grinned.

Incest was nothing new to Valkyrie, and it was even more common between women who were simply like sisters, but not actually related. Her sisters, for example. They had not been siblings in the traditional sense, but had been closer than any true blood relation. And very much enjoyed each other. And it was clear, this was a really long time coming.

Oh yes, the sheer desire between the two Black Widows was so very powerful, that Valkyrie almost didn't come down from her high. And whatever was lost, was nothing compared to what she was seeing. In fact, it was almost impossible not to touch herself, while watching this twisted display. Almost but not quite, as she was way better trained than that.

Just watching was more than enough for now, especially if she wanted to be able to get out of this with her reputation intact. Besides, the longer she went without being touched, the longer it would be before she came. And as wonderful as orgasms were, she wanted this night to last as long as possible. Besides, she couldn't be outdone by the humans, no matter how well-trained they were.

No, Valkyrie would stay strong, just like the rest of them, and very much enjoyed more of Natasha Romanoff's legendary tongue work. That was of course, after her undercover sister had finally received the same thing. Something which just like she said, she had been waiting a very long, long time for.

Yelena had been fully prepared to wait for this treat. As long as was necessary. So to get it this soon was the most wonderful surprise ever. Thanks to the training she had received from the Black Goddesses who now owned her, she would also prefer to be the one eating pussy. But she did her best to banish that thought, as it felt like she was being so incredibly ungrateful.

Especially when it finally happened. Namely, Natasha Romanoff's legendary tongue finally touching Yelena's cunt, and beginning to slide up and down it, which in turn caused the younger Black Widow to throw her head back, and let out a loud cry of joy. Oh God, this was actually happening. Finally! And it felt even better than she thought, which was really saying something.

While her experience couldn't compare with that of her sister, the Asgardians or even Princess Shuri, Yelena had received the joy of oral sex many times before. But this was extra special, and not just because of who was doing it. No, she was certain that her big sister lived up to her reputation, given the wonderful things she was feeling right now.

Something that she would try and take a few notes on, to improve her abilities as a pussy pleaser. Maybe she would even ask Natasha for tips? But just not right now. No, right now, Yelena simply wanted to savour this precious moment. Which was thankfully given to her by her wonderful Black Mistresses.

She had never loved anyone more in that moment, especially Princess Shuri, who knew just how important this was to her. After all, Natasha Romanoff had been the one person who Yelena could actually rely on. The only person to ever truly have her best interests at heart, and try and protect her. And Natasha had truly become a Goddess of a woman.

How could Yelena not yearn for her? How could she not dream of this exact same thing? Or better yet, eating her sister's pussy? Or the two Black Widows locked together in a 69, thoroughly enjoying everything the other had to offer? But again, the younger spy tried to just savour the moment, given how long she had waited for it.

Also, there was the fact that Yelena wasn't normally the one getting her pussy licked. No, the other way round was far more common. Just as it was even more common for Yelena's ass hole to be destroyed. Oh yes, Yelena regularly pleased the Black Doms in a variety of different ways, but the most frequent one was getting her big fat ass fucked. God, just thinking about it now had her butt hole quivering with lust. And anticipation.

Especially given there was a plug inside of it, keeping her nice and ready for what was to come. Just like Natasha. Oh God, hopefully very soon, both Black Widows would be kneeling side by side, giving their big bottoms to superior women. Then the question was, would one get to cum in the other's mouth first? Something that Yelena was honestly surprised she hadn't done yet.

Just as Yelena was reaching the point of no return, Shuri questioned, "Well, who wants a turn next?"

"It would be an honour, your Majesty." Okoye quickly replied, before cautiously pointing out, "Although, surely you should be next? You have been more than generous, and I would love a chance with that hot little whore mouth. But I think we would all enjoy watching you get a turn with that slutty little rug muncher just as much."

"It is what you deserve." Valkyrie agreed with the rest of The Dora Milaje.

After briefly considering it, Shuri called out, "Very well. Natasha, get over here, and eat my cunt."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Natasha dreamily moaned, and did as she was told, even if she was a little reluctant to pull herself away from Yelena's pussy.

Shuri had very much enjoyed watching the others receiving what they so richly deserved, and she was very happy to be watching it, if given the chance. But she also had no desire to turn down a pussy licking, especially from Natasha Romanoff, who seemed to be very much living up to her reputation, given the reactions of particularly Valkyrie.

Because Yelena had enjoyed that tongue the most out of all of them so far, but obviously, she had a personal connection. Something which Shuri did not. Not that it mattered. Oh yes, as soon as she felt that soft tongue against her cunt, The Princess of Wakanda threw her head back, and let out a cry of pleasure, followed by whimpers and moans of delight.

Which made Shuri quickly reached out to grab a hold of that long red hair, and pushed Natasha's face deeper into her pussy. Which somewhat backfired, as the little slut took that as an invitation to start licking her more enthusiastically. It was only for a few long seconds, but it was concentrated on her clit, which caused the Princess to let out a few more embarrassingly loud sounds.

To be fair, Valkyrie had done the same thing with her turn, and the others would probably do the same thing. But it still bothered Shuri. After all, she needed to make a good impression here. Luckily, she already had an idea of how she could solidify her dominance during those wonderful moments.

"Yelena, mmmmmmmmm, make yourself useful, and rim me!" Shuri suddenly ordered, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat my ass, while your sister eats my pussy! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I love having two white girls worshiping me at the same time. Especially two Black Widows. But to have two sisters doing it? Oooooooooh, now that should be a real treat.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, eat me, you bitches! I want Natasha Romanoff and her precious little sister Yelena Belova tonguing my holes! Oh yes, tongue fuck me good! Soooooooooooo goooooooooooooodddddddddddd, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, TONGUE ME SLUTS! AH FUCK! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Yelena gleefully replied and obeyed.

Instead of waiting for Shuri to finish her taunting, Yelena took the risk of replying immediately to the command, and then getting on with it. And if she had been in a different mood, Shuri might have taken it as an excuse to punish the eager little lezzie slut. However, she wasn't in the mood. No, Shuri was in a very, very good mood right now.

In the mood for rewarding Yelena, for correctly anticipating the needs of her Black Mistress. Something she very much succeeded in doing, given she soon had two tongues excitedly working over her pussy and ass at the same time. Although, even though she hadn't specifically asked for it, the Princess would've liked a little more attention to her ass cheeks, which The Black Widow only gave a couple of kisses too, before burying her face in between those cheeks.

Of course, Shuri could have asked for that kind of treatment, if she really wanted. And honestly, she was very good with what she was getting. So good in fact, she took quite the risk. Namely, allowing Yelena and especially Natasha to push her oh so incredibly close to an orgasm, before ordering them away. Something she found herself doing over and over again, as the two white bitches were ordered to go back and forth between the Black Goddesses.

Which meant she didn't have quite as long with them as she would've liked, but she would probably end up being the one to ask to cum first. Which again, wasn't a very dominant thing of her. Then again, the trade-off was she was clearly maximizing her own pleasure, which it seemed very much like a top thing to do, so she just went with it.

Okoye was in no hurry to admit it, but she did not appreciate the addition of Yelena into this particular activity. Yes, having another sub bitch worshiping her ass at the same time her pussy was receiving treatment made the whole thing harder. However, the main reason was that she'd been fucking Yelena for years now, and while she was fun, she was also well used. And well, this was Natasha Romanoff!

Perhaps the most dangerous white woman without powers in the entire world. Okoye had wanted to top her for so very long, and she really just wanted to concentrate on the most famous of the Black Widows. However, it was not her place to question her Princess. Besides, she had to admit, while this wasn't her preference, it had it's uses.

The fact that it clearly pleased that it Princess of this great land was good enough for her. It was also encouraging to watch an Asgardian like Valkyrie being affected like this, considering who their ultimate target was in all this. Besides, Yelena knew full well that, when she was in this position with Okoye, it was best to concentrate on the black woman's butt cheeks, so she could savour the feeling of a white woman kissing her ass.

Especially in this case, when it was an assassin doing it. Oh yes, Okoye loved topping women of all colours, but white women were her favourites, for whatever reason. And it was extra special when they were actually a physical threat to her. And she was arguably dealing with one of the biggest threats of all. At least without powers.

Despite this fact, Okoye wasn't exactly in a hurry to cum. In fact, part of her would've been happy to spend all night just like this, with the two assassins worshiping the pussies and asses of herself, and the beautiful black women surrounding her. Especially her Princess, who she would do anything for.

However, while it was impressive just how much she was able to keep up, Princess Shuri just didn't have the stamina of The Dora Milaje, and certainly not of an Asgardian like Valkyrie. Especially given how she was using them. So inevitably, The Princess of Wakanda called for more, with her subjects only too happy to follow. Especially given the consequences of it.

"Now make me cum! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, make me cum, you bitches!" Shuri ordered with a happy cry, "Tongue fuck me, and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Good little white bitches. Make your Black Mistress cum. Cum all over the face of the great Natasha Romanoff, mmmmmmmmmm, and in her mouth. Oh yes, oh fuck, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE DYKE WHORES YOU ARE! OH MY GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

While she wished this could last longer, Okoye very much enjoyed watching the other women enjoy themselves. Especially given that most of them meant a great deal to her, again, especially her Princess. However, she wasn't too proud to admit it wasn't as good as receiving that pleasure.

Oh yes, nothing could ever truly beat having two talented girl tongues pushing her over the edge of orgasm, and tonguing her so good it almost felt like she was constantly cumming. In fact, it might be just the best oral sex she had ever received. Which made Okoye more determined than ever to conquer Natasha Romanoff, and claim her for the women of Wakanda. Possibly gaining a new favourite bitch in the process.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers