Slaves of Sif Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while that was never a problem for her, at least this time, she was left on her own, with the two black women concentrating on first her, and then Yelena, giving each of the Widows a turn getting spit-roasted. Which was only fair, but both bottoms were left wishing it was them when they were the ones forced to just watch.

Yelena felt like Natasha was treated to a spit-roasting more than she was, which was disheartening for her, but understandable. After all, Yelena was an already broken bitch, and it was the once great Natasha Romanoff who was the target of her Black Mistresses. Yes, Natasha was technically broken too, but she was owned by Mistress Sif, and as much as Yelena loved her Mistresses, she had to admit, from what she'd seen, Mistress Sif was one incredible Dom.

However, she truly believed that her Doms were better, and it was only a matter of time before her 'sister' pledged her loyalty to them, just as Yelena had done. Then, they would be sisters in slavery, which truly seemed like heaven.

This turned out to be a wonderful preview of that, as one by one, these beautiful black women took turns with the asses and mouths of Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova, the two Black Widows constantly tasting each other's asses in the process. And on occasion, their own. Which was heavenly, especially when they switched positions, so they were simply side by side.

This allowed the two undercover sisters to stare into each other's eyes with soft smiles on their faces. Admittedly, Yelena missed the sight of Natasha's ass hole stretching around a strap-on, and she was sure the reverse was true. However, there was definitely something to be said for seeing just how much the most famous Black Widow was enjoying herself. Also, it allowed them to kiss. Softly, at first, but with increasing passion, to the point where they were very much noticed.

Instead of being scolded, they were happily encouraged, especially by Princess Shuri, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, that's it! Kiss! Kiss while we fuck your slutty little white asses! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I love watching bitches kiss! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I love watching a pair of white bitches kissing each other, while me and my fellow black goddesses are pounding their whore butts!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's super hot." Valkyrie eagerly agreed, before quickly adding, "But don't you think they're getting a bit too loose? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, don't get me wrong, they were loose and sloppy before, as all women, regardless of colour, should be, if they have asses this fat and fuck-able. Ooooooooooh, but there is easy to fuck, and then there just no challenge at all.

Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, I want more tightness on my big black cock. Yes I do, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Luckily, I think we all know how to get it. Isn't that right, Princess Shuri?"

"Damn right we do." Shuri quickly agreed, then ordered, "Nakia, Okoye, lay down side by side."

"At once, Princess Shuri." Okoye quickly replied and obeyed, then grinning as she realized where this was going.

"My pleasure, Princess Shuri." Nakia replied with a grin about the same time, immediately knowing where this was going.

"As for you, so-called Black Widows, go ride those cocks for us." Shuri ordered, unable to resist adding, "I think it's time for a little double anal."

"Oh yes, Princess Shuri." Natasha moaned dreamily, "Please, double fuck my ass! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I love getting my big fat ass double fucked!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, Princess Shuri." Yelena moaned happily about the same time, only too happy to add, "I love it too. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I love taking two cocks up my big white butt."

While Yelena, and no doubt Natasha as well, could go on and on about how much they loved double anal, it was clear that this was no time to beg for that. No, this was the time to stuff their slutty bottoms full of cock again. Something made easy, by the members of The Dora Milaje who had just been sodomizing them abruptly pulling their cocks out of those needy little butt holes, leaving the two Black Widows feeling empty and unloved.

Luckily, there was a quick fix to this, which had both Yelena and Natasha crying out with blissful happiness. Namely, quickly crawling over to these dominant women, positioning their gaping ass holes over those big dildos, and slowly pushing themselves downwards.

It was very tempting to do this in a matter of seconds, so their needy little asses were refilled instantly. Hell, it might even cause them some pain, the type of which they of course got off on. However, this wasn't about them. No, they were doing this to please the superior women, and therefore it was an honour to go slowly, and even spread their own cheeks, so everyone could get a good look at their slutty little shit holes greedily gobbling up those rubber dicks.

They were even given a few long seconds to savour being fully stuffed again, and then to bounce up and down for the amusement of their betters, before the black goddesses moved on to what they all really wanted.

"Oooooooooooh fuck, I love watching a pair of white bitches bouncing up and down like that. Mmmmmmmmmm, especially when they've got big jiggly butts, which wobble like jelly, when their abusing their own butt holes." Shuri gleefully announced, before ordering, "Yes I do, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck. But as much fun as I'm having watching it, I want you two little anal sluts to stop. Stop, so me and Valkyrie can double stuff those whore holes.

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, be good little anal bitches, and give two superior black women a chance to get deep into those inferior white asses! Oh yes, give us those fat fucking pale bottoms!"

"Yes, Princess Shuri. Thank you, Princess Shuri." Natasha gleefully replied and obeyed.

"Yes, Princess Shuri. Thank you, Princess Shuri." Yelena eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Nakia, Okoye, spread those big fat cheeks for us." Shuri then quickly added, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, give us the best view of two big black cocks violating those white asses."

"As you wish, Princess Shuri." Okoye respectfully replied and obeyed.

"Gladly, Princess Shuri." Nakia happily replied and obeyed.

Shuri couldn't resist taking a few long seconds just to drool over the beautiful sight in front of her. Especially given that it was both the infamous Natasha Romanoff, and her sister Yelena Belova, with their already fully stuffed bottoms eagerly awaiting a second dose of BBC. Oh yes, these two assassin sisters were doing nothing to save each other, or themselves, from what should be an unbearable fate.

God knows that Shuri's ass hole quivered with fear at the idea of it. Which ironically, was what she was risking by declaring war on Mistress Sif, after safely hiding for so many years now. But it was worth it, if this was her reward. Especially when she officially started the double stuffing.

Then she and Valkyrie kneeled down behind those two gigantic white asses, and pressed the tip of their big black cocks against those already widely stretched holes. The poor little shit hole, which was stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until the heads of those dicks slid through those bitch holes, and into those cock sleeves. Oh yes, that was all that Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova were now. Cock sleeves for superior women.

Something which normally Shuri would be taunting them by now, but honestly, both she and Valkyrie were just too lost in savouring that incredibly beautiful sight, and just the heavenly moment itself. Something which no one truly wanted to end, even though the following moments would be just as heavenly.

Indeed, when Shuri and Valkyrie began pushing forward, it was pure heaven. At least for the Black Doms. The white subs were probably experiencing pain right now. However, they were either so broken that they didn't mind, or more likely, they were just so slutty that the pain was enjoyable. Or at least, that kind of pain. So much so, they were actually crying out in mostly pleasure.

Which was shameful enough when it was a single cock violating their asses, but two? God, Shuri was never happier to be a top. Especially given the beautiful sight of inch after inch of her big dick sliding through the butt hole of the once great Natasha Romanoff, and deep into the bowels of the other woman. And again, she got to watch Yelena Belova receiving the same thing.

For the most part, Shuri remained focused on the infamous Natasha Romanoff throughout the night, but maybe especially during the double anal. However, Yelena had been her favourite for a very long time, and she just couldn't help give her some attention. Hell, towards the end, Shuri and Valkyrie even swapped places, so the Princess could get a piece of her favourite white bitch's ass.

Well that, and to make sure that Valkyrie got a piece of Natasha's big white butt. Which was impressive, but it was easy to switch holes. However, luckily, the Princess had plenty of practice with this. Although, during the precious moment that she was able to bury two big dicks into the legendary fat ass of Natasha Romanoff, she naturally just had to gloat about it.

"Your reputation precedes you, whore!" Shuri said mockingly, before chuckling, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, Natasha Romanoff's reputation as not only an anal whore, but the kind of shameless butt slut who can take two cocks up her big fat ass is widely known, and celebrated. Mmmmmmmmm, but even I am amazed how loose and sloppy your bitch hole is. You must of been double butt fucked countless times.

In fact, I see now it was a waste of time to even give you one cock, as you probably barely felt it in this pathetic little fuck hole. But don't worry, you will. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, me and my sisters will ruin the giant bottoms of you and your sister, like the giant bottoms you are! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take it, you revolting ho! Take it!"

Natasha loved to be taunted that way, and she especially loved the fact that she got the chance to savour having her rectum stuffed with two big cocks at the same time, as the Princess stayed nice and still. Then, just when Natasha was beginning to feel restless, the sodomy officially began.

Oh yes, Princess Shuri started pumping her hips back and forth, thus causing the dildo strapped around her waist to slid in and out of Natasha's ass hole. Better yet, those dildos were packed in so tightly together, that every little movement caused both cocks to move as one. Oh fuck, that never got old. And Natasha never truly got used to it, which was honestly, part of the charm.

After countless butt fuckings, this was practically the only way she could feel true pain during anal sex. Yes, it was the kind she could get off on, but it still counted. Which was a reminder just how much of a twisted slut she had become. Hell, this whole night was a reminder of that. And she loved it. Almost as much as having her once sweet Yelena here, receiving the exact same treatment.

And even enjoying it just about as much. God, Natasha really wanted to get her sister alone, so she could explain exactly how she became such an anal slut. In exchange for her own story, of course. Then again, every sound or look she received from Yelena was speaking a thousand words.

Just like before, they had been able to hold hands and kiss, as they were turned into the creamy white filling in between two hard blacks. Oreos. That's what they were right now. And it was crystal clear everyone involved was absolutely loving it. So much so, they never wanted it to end. Least of all, Natasha. Hell, she wanted to beg for more. To have the other beautiful black warriors surrounding her, to see just how many cocks her slutty fat ass could take.

Her record with Mistress Sif was three, but Natasha was confident she could take more. Hell, she was tempted to beg for it, but if she did, inevitably, she would be begging for something else, which would be the beginning of the end. Something which again, no one wanted. However, inevitably, it became too much for even their stamina. Something had to give, and it was comforting that she wasn't the first.

No, that was Yelena, she mostly pleaded, "Fuck me! Ooooooooooh please, fuck me harder! Harder! Ohhhhhhhhhh pleasssssssssseeeeeeee, please my Black Mistresses, make me cum! Make me cum like the anal bitch I am, right in front of my sister! I want her to know just how much of an anal bitch her sister is! And that she's Black Owned! Black Owned by the beautiful women of this great nation.

I once again pledge my allegiance, and my ass, to Wakanda! Especially to you, Princess Shuri, my beautiful Black Mistress. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, pound my slutty little ass hole! Slam fuck it with two cocks! Ah fuck! AH FUCK YES, FUCK ME, OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, RUIN MY FUCKING SHIT HOLE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME!"

Admittedly, Natasha wasn't far behind, more or less begging at the same time, "Destroy my big fat ass! You think two cocks are a challenge for me? Mmmmmmmmm, I've been getting my slutty little shit hole stretched wider than this for years. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you want to break me? Take me away from Mistress Sif? Challenge her? Then really wreck my rectum! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, wreck our big white asses with those big black cocks! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, I love BBC! I fucking love your BBCs destroying my fucking booty! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM, AND MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING BITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

Surprisingly, the tops didn't push Natasha for more. She had been certain they would. Demand that she had to pledge her loyalty to them, before being allowed to cum. And honestly, she was a little disappointed that didn't happen. Then again, it was hard to truly be disappointed, when she was being bombarded with such ecstasy. Oh yes, being a shameless anal slut, it didn't take much of an increase in the pace to make Natasha cum.

Delightfully, it was the same thing for Yelena. Ha, maybe they really were sisters, after all? Which, ironically, was the last thing that went through Natasha's mind, as she was truly overwhelmed by having two black women working together to destroy her slutty little butt hole.

Valkyrie was honestly a little insulted that Nakia thrust upwards into Yelena's big booty, and Okoye did the same thing with Natasha's fat ass, when Princess Shuri graciously, and wordlessly, switched anal bitches with her, after making them cum a few times. Then again, she had to admit, it was fun. Like the good old days, when she had her sisters to share sluts with.

And really, that was as much a reason for allying herself with the women of Wakanda, as much as taking down Sif. Oh yes, she had missed sharing sluts. Especially their whore asses. And as much fun as it was watching their holes stretch so obscenely, watching those cheeks jiggle was arguably even better.

Especially given the feeling of them wobbling against her thighs as she slammed into them over and over again. Oh yes, that alone just might be enough to make her cum. Especially when she got a turn with Natasha Romanoff's big fat butt. Because she hadn't really known her for long, but Valkyrie had heard a lot of stories regarding the most famous of The Black Widows.

And was delighted to see it was all true. Also, this was a fresh piece of ass, which was always fun. One she was never more determined to add to her collection. Which was why she was only too happy to and things in style, smacking that big jiggly bottom, and bombarding first one Widow, and then the other, with verbal encouragement.

"TAKE IT, YOU PATHETIC BITCH! TAKE TWO BIG DICKS UP YOUR FAT ASS, AND CUM FOR ME!" Valkyrie demanded, "OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM! CUM LIKE THE DOUBLE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR SISTER! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LET YOUR SISTER KNOW WHAT KIND OF WHORE YOU REALLY ARE!

MMMMMMMMMM, OUR LITTLE WHITE WHORE! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! YOU HEARD ME, HO? WE OWN YOUR BIG FAT WHITE ASSES! THEY BELONG TO US! YOU BELONG TO US! YOU'RE OURS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE OUR FUCKING BITCHES!"

"BOTH OF YOU! MMMMMMMMMM, BOTH OF YOU BLACK WIDOWS ARE OURS!" Shuri agreed gleefully, adding with a wicked chuckle, "ALL THE BLACK WIDOWS ARE OUR BITCHES! YOUR BIG FAT ASSES ARE OUR FUCK HOLES, TO USE HOWEVER WE WANT, WHENEVER WE WANT, WHEREVER WE WANT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, AND YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE THE BEST!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, THE BEST PIECES OF ASS I'VE EVER HAD! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, THESE BIG FAT WHITE BOOTIES WERE MADE TO BE FUCKED! FUCKED BY BIG BLACK COCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, MADE FOR US TO FUCKING FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

She was vaguely aware that the Princess joined in on the fun, but Valkyrie barely heard a word that she said. Oh yes, she was too busy cumming wonderfully hard and frequently, from the combination of her own words echoing through her head, the other end of the harness rubbing against her dildo, and these wonderfully jiggling cheeks.

Of course, the main reason, was that she was briefly double ass fucking one warrior woman after another. Yes, admittedly it wasn't a fair fight, but it was so thrilling to anally abuse female assassins like this. Especially when one of them was famous. Fuck yeah, whatever happened after this, during those precious moments, Natasha Romanoff and her precious sister were the anal bitches of the mighty Valkyrie, and her trusted friends.

However, as much as she was enjoying herself, sadly Valkyrie could not use every ounce of her strength, speed and stamina to destroy those butt holes. No, while these were trained assassin she was dealing with, they were still only human. Sif, was another matter. Oh yes, Valkyrie was looking forward to catching up with her, so she could really let loose.

In the meantime, she had her fun with first Yelena, then Natasha. And to a lesser extent, everyone else, to the point where she was the only warrior still standing by the end of it. Which was just the way she wanted it. Especially, when she was given such a beautiful view at the end of it, courtesy of Princess Shuri, and easily their favourite Black Widows.

"Natasha, Yelena..." Shuri announced, her exhaustion getting the better of her for a few long seconds. Which to be fair, allowed everyone to turn to her, as she continued, "Spread your cheeks! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, show us those widely gaping butt holes, which me and my friends, just thoroughly destroyed."

"Yes, Princess Shuri. Thank you, Princess Shuri." Yelena whimpered softly, barely conscious.

"Yes, Princess Shuri. Thank you, Princess Shuri." Natasha groaned softly, also struggling to stay conscious.

"Nakia, Okoye, come here." Shuri then added, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, join us in admiring our handiwork."

"Gladly, Princess Shuri." Nakia happily replied and obeyed.

"As you wish, Princess Shuri." Okoye respectfully replied and obeyed, although it was clear that she and Nakia were also tired.

Yelena hoped that these superior black women weren't too tired, as she was hoping for this treatment. More importantly, she was hoping her sister would get more, so she could join her in submitting to the women of Wakanda. Thankfully, she fully believed that it wasn't over, and if the mighty Natasha Romanoff wasn't broken, she would be very, very soon.

And she certainly had a blissed out look on her face, as she reached back and spread her cheeks, the two Black Widows shamelessly showing off their gaping butt holes to the women who just used them for their pleasure. Proving they were good little anal bitches, who held that position as their Black Mistresses admired their handiwork.