Slaves of Sif Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha thought it was fitting that she made Princess Shuri cum first, given that she seemed to be the one in charge here. Although, even as she was pushing her tongue inside her, and fucking the younger woman with it, she was looking forward to tasting the other. Especially Valkyrie, to see whether her cum could come close to the heavenly liquid which was Mistress Sif's cum.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't, but it was pretty close. Hell, each of these pussies were delicious, as to Natasha's delight, she continued to be passed around between all these beautiful black women. She and her sister, worshiping those pussies and asses respectively, and making these beautiful Doms cum hard and frequently in the process.

If Natasha had known Yelena also liked women, she would have tracked her down before all of this, so they could have shared women just like this. And in a variety of other ways. Hell, maybe even fucked each other. No, definitely fuck each other. And she now deeply regretted not doing that, as she had missed out on so many firsts for her undercover sister.

However, Natasha very much hoped that she could make up for that. In fact, it was tempting to forget Mistress Sif, and pledge herself to these beautiful black tops, just for the chance to really fuck Yelena. However, knowing how Mistress Sif rolled, it was likely she had nothing to worry about. And the end result would be frequent sex with her 'sister' no matter who won this battle of wills.

With that in mind, she simply relaxed, and enjoyed every single part of this wonderful experience. Especially the part where multiple women were cumming in her mouth and all over her face, one after the other, using her like the cum whore she was. Oh yes, the deadly superspy Natasha Romanoff enjoyed every part of this, and left feeling like such a slut. And again, that was some pretty tasty liquid she was being gifted with.

Some of which would still be on her face, when hopefully her own body would be receiving some attention. Because sure, there was part of her that wanted to be in this position all night long, but at the same time, her poor neglected body was aching to be fucked. Especially her slutty little ass hole.

At times like this, it was very tempting to reach in between her legs, and rub herself. That was all it would take, at this point. However, she knew from experience, that was nowhere near as satisfying enough. Besides, she was better trained than that. And these gorgeous women deserve to have her full attention.

Luckily, while her mind wandered a little bit, her body was in autopilot at this stage, and she effortlessly switched between tongue fucking 'these beautiful women, and swallowing their cum, until finally, she was pulled away from one of those tasty treats, and given another. Hell, she was even given a few long seconds to catch her breath, in which to her delight, she became very aware of the Black Doms equipping themselves with strap-ons.

"I have been waiting a long time for this." Shuri announced as she approached her pray, "Bend over, Natasha Romanoff, and give me your big fat ass!"

"Gladly, Princess Shuri." Natasha gleefully replied and obeyed.

"As for you, spread your sister's cheeks." Shuri turned her attention to Yelena, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I want you to be the one to present Natasha Romanoff's whore ass hole to me."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Yelena gleefully replied and obeyed.

Shuri than almost literally drooled, as she watched her favourite Black Widow spread the cheeks of the most famous one, presenting her with Natasha Romanoff's butt hole. Oh yes, both these super deadly white women were giving her arguably the best ass in the entire world, there for her to use however she wanted. For her to fuck for her pleasure. Which was so overwhelming, that initially she was rooted to the spot.

Then to her credit, she was able to grab on to the butt-plug keeping that ass hole stretched, and then pull it out nice and slowly. Even more importantly, she then pushed it back in, and repeated the process, teasing the deadly Natasha Romanoff, and pretty much everyone else involved.

Maybe herself most of all, which was why she ended up doing this a little less than maybe she should have. Hell, she didn't even bother sticking her tongue into that fat ass, which seemed like a crime. However, she had seen all the footage available for this shameless anal whore, and knew that knid of preparation wasn't necessary. For that matter, this preparation wasn't necessary, and the only reason she was doing it was just for fun.

Something she promised she do a lot more of in the future. Including giving this big booty the rim job it so richly deserved. But for now, she simply sodomized Natasha with that butt-plug, before pulling it out, and pushing it into Yelena's mouth. Who unsurprisingly, immediately began sucking it loudly and gratefully.

It was very tempting to taunt the little ATM whore about that, and more importantly, her big sister. But Shuri had waited far too long to take what she wanted, and she just couldn't wait anymore. So she didn't. No, instead, she pressed her cock to that well-loosened butt hole, and slammed her hips forwards excitedly.

Honestly, she had meant to go a lot slower than that, so she could savour the beautiful sight of Natasha Romanoff's ass hole stretching open for her. However, there would be plenty of time for that later. And this did have one very noticeable advantage. Namely, that it had the infamous Natasha Romanoff crying out joyfully, like the shameless anal whore she was.

There was absolutely no doubt in this room that's exactly what this once feared woman was. Hell, the entire world knew it at this point. However, there was a difference between seeing it on screen, and experiencing it for herself. Or imagining it. And God knows, Shuri had been imagining this ever since she first saw this woman. And unsurprisingly, the reality was so, so much better.

Maybe especially when she officially anally penetrated Natasha Romanoff, and then started stuffing that legendary big booty with every inch of her strap-on dick. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to Shuri's favourite anal bitch, Yelena Belova. Which was something she wished could have lasted forever. Although the fact that it felt like seconds definitely had it's advantages. Namely, that she could brag about it.

"Look at this! Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, just look!" Shuri announced gleefully, pretty much right after her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, "This bitch just took 12 inches of dick up her butt, like it was nothing! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I knew that 12 inches wouldn't be enough for Natasha Romanoff. No, no, no, mmmmmmmm fuck.

We've all seen the footage. We all know what kind of whore you are. But... fuck! Too actually hear you crying out and moaning from it? Oh fuck, it's so hot. So hot, to know Natasha Romanoff has no shame. That she, and all the other Black Widows, are mindless fuck holes. As they should be. Yesssssssssssss, take it, bitch! Take it like the shameless fuck hole you are!"

Yelena felt like she'd been waiting for this for her entire life. Or more accurately, a couple of lifetimes for a spy. First, when Natasha first started overshadowing her, and then again, when she was broken, and wanted her big sister to join her. And in a way, she wished the early stages could have lasted longer. Then again, this wasn't truly breaking Natasha in.

No, her big sister was now a well-used anal whore. Hell, if anything, it was inspiring to see her take a quick butt stuffing, and then an ass fucking soon afterwards. Inspiring, and very hot. Especially considering the happy sounds her undercover sibling was making. And maybe most wonderfully of all, the happy look on the face of Princess Shuri.

After all, Yelena had been trained to consider the happiness of her tops over her own. And given the incredible happiness they gave her in return, it seemed only right. Oh yes, Yelena was blissfully happy in moments like this. Even when she wasn't the one physically responsible for the smile on the face of Princess Shuri, and the other superior women.

Although selfishly, at the exact same time, her greedy little butt hole was quivering around the plug inside of it, aching for some attention of it's own. Aching for her to get butt fucked too. Ideally, right next to Natasha. However, it wasn't the only hole on her body aching for something. And for better or for worse, it was that hole which would get attention first.

"Yelena..." Shuri softly questioned, "Do you wanna taste your big sister's butt?"

"Oh yes, Princess Shuri." Yelena quickly replied with a gleeful smile, "Mmmmmmmm, oh please, allow me the privilege of tasting my big sister's butt. I wanna taste Natasha Romanoff's butt. Ooooooooh, yes I do. You were gracious enough to give me a taste already, from that plug. But it wasn't enough. No, I need more. Please, give me more.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I want that butt cream. Please give it to me! Oh please, mmmmmmmmmm, please, please, pleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd! It's soooooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddddd, ah fuck!"

That last part was muffled, as without warning, Princess Shuri pulled her dick from Natasha's ass and stuffed it directly into Yelena's open mouth. Something which was of course, very much welcomed by the younger Russian, who's eyelids fluttered with joy, before closing, so she could savour the wonderfully wicked taste of her big sister's butt.

Then, without really thinking about it, her training kicked in, and she started bobbing her head up and down. Oh yes, well-trained cock sucker that she was, Yelena gave that cock a thorough cleaning, much to the delight of her audience. Hell, at first she wasn't even really aware of it, until Princess Shuri began gently stroking her hair, smiling down at her, and then providing verbal encouragement, just like the other black women had been doing.

"Yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, taste it! Taste your big sister's butt, you nasty little whore!" Shuri gleefully encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Take it all! All the way down your whore throat! Ah fuck, make sure you get every drop of your big sister's ass juices. Ooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, you love it, don't you, Yelena? Not that I'm surprised.

No, mmmmmmmmm, Natasha Romanoff's big fat white ass is legendarily yummy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, but for you to be the one to taste it? Now that's delicious. Even if you aren't really related. Yes it is, oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss! That's it, all the way, you fucking cock sucker! Ah fuck! That's so fucking hot! Soooooooooooo hot, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Of course, as much as Yelena enjoyed this, she knew it couldn't last. No, inevitably that toy was pulled away from her, and given to her big sister. However, it was hard to stay jealous, given what a beautiful sight she got because of it. And more importantly, Princess Shuri allowed the sisters to share the toy.

Namely, by going back and forth between Natasha's ass and Yelena's mouth. Which was honestly, all Yelena thought she was getting tonight. Or at least, for the next few hours. However, to her delight, she was proven wrong about that. In fact, she received her favourite treat of all, from one of her favourite people in the entire world, and thus making her feel closer to her undercover sibling than ever before.

"As much as I'm enjoying the show, don't you think it's about time that someone else got a turn?" Valkyrie raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, absolutely." Shuri reassured, before questioning, "But which sister do you want?"

"Is that a serious question?" Valkyrie scoffed.

"Yes." Shuri confirmed nonchalantly, before explaining, "Which ever one you don't pick, I'll give to someone else."

"Understandable. But I still want Natasha Romanoff." Valkyrie said, to no one's surprise, "Yelena is a great piece of ass, and an excellent dyke whore, but one I've already sampled. A lot. But Natasha is fresh meat, at least to me. Mmmmmmmmm, and I have been looking forward to this for a very, very long time."

"Understandable." Shuri replied, before turning to her right-hand woman, "Okoye, would you like to be the first tonight to have Yelena's fat ass? Or, are you too waiting for a turn with Natasha?"

"We all are, your highness." Okoye pointed out dryly, before turning her attention to her pray, "But, I am willing to have a little, appetizer.

"Splendid." Shuri beamed, before finally pulling her cock out of Natasha's ass, smacking that big booty, and ordering, "Natasha, return the favour of your sister, and spread Yelena's cheeks. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, make it easy for your Black Mistresses to enjoy the view, as they violate your slutty little bitch holes."

"Yes, Princess Shuri." Natasha gleefully replied and obeyed.

"Fuck yes, Princess Shuri." Yelena gleefully replied and obeyed.

Okoye chuckled with wicked delight at the eagerness of these supposedly dangerous assassins to get their big fat asses fucked. Or in the case of the once mighty Natasha Romanoff, continued getting her big fat ass fucked. Which was just as it should be. Oh yes, in Okoye's admittedly biased opinion, this was exactly what these women were for. White women, with curvaceous bodies, seemingly designed to be fucked.

And more importantly, fucked by black women, who were just naturally superior to them. Something which seemed clearer than ever, as the two Black Doms anally violated those two white subs at more or less the same time, causing cries a pleasure all around.

If Okoye had been the one penetrating the already well-used anal slut, she would've probably been balls deep inside Natasha's whore ass long before the other top violated the other sub. However, it seemed that Valkyrie was content to tease Natasha's butt first, or she was simply waiting for Okoye to catch up. Either way, the kindness was rewarded, in the form of Yelena's butt-plug quickly being pulled out, and almost immediately replaced by a cock.

Something which was cruel, even by Okoye's standards. However, not only did she have extensive knowledge of just how slutty Yelena's fat butt actually was, but she had been using it just over an hour beforehand, to make sure if this exact moment occurred, it would be over quick and easy.

Sure enough, both those shameless anal whores cried out joyfully as they were anally penetrated, one after the other. Although, Natasha's cry was somewhat muffled, by Okoye slipping the plug which had just been inside of Yelena's ass into her mouth, which was only fair. Oh yes, now both of the 'sisters' had tasted the other's butt, Okoye very much enjoying the happy look on Natasha's face in the process.

Although a big part of that was the fact that Valkyrie was stuffing that big fat white ass with big black dick. Something which Yelena was also soon receiving, with the exact same results. Oh yes, once again two slutty little Black Widows, who loved it up the ass, were getting what they so richly deserved.

While part of Okoye would have loved to ram forwards, like she had with her initial anal penetration, she chose instead to stay at the same pace as Valkyrie. It made this twisted act felt more intimate, that way. And, whether she wanted to admit it, Okoye liked this. Sure, it was an unnecessary mercy for these anal sluts, who deserved much rougher treatment. And they could definitely get off on it.

But, this meant she could savour watching after inch of that big black dick sliding into that big white ass. Something which was only enhanced, by the fact that these two women who considered each other sisters, were the ones spreading each other's cheek, providing their betters with the best possible look of the butt stuffing.

Natasha lived for this kind of thing. To have a sex toy in both ends just made her feel like such a whore. Especially like this. When she was taking one of them in her ass, while tasting ass. Normally her own would be better than the butt of another woman, but not in this case. No, this was even better, as she was tasting Yelena's ass, while her little sister was being anally violated at the exact same time. Oh God, it was so hot.

Maybe especially because she was given plenty of chance to savour it. Both before, and after she was fully stuffed with a cock for the second time of the night. The second of many. Oh yes, Natasha Romanoff had become the kind of insatiable anal whore who could never get enough cock up her butt.

Luckily for her, women were literally lining up for a shot at her big booty. Something which delightfully had become the norm, ever since she became a Slave of Sif. Although this was different. Obviously. However, she felt a little guilty, because while she of course missed her true Mistress, it was incredibly hot to have women trying to steal her away from Mistress Sif.

Dominant black women, who had broken her sister, and fellow Black Widow, and turned her into their bitch. Were now offering her the chance to join her sister, in submission to them. An offer which was very, very tempting. Especially when the sodomy really got going. Oh yes, especially when every inch of a BBC was buried in her big booty, and then after a brief moment to savour that feeling, she was again sodomized.

Wow, talk about likes sister, like sister." Valkyrie gleefully gloated, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's two big black cocks up those big fat slutty white asses! Ohhhhhhhhhh, I love it, I love it, I love it! Love taking turns with two big fat slutty white asses, mmmmmmmmm, and even just watching them getting fucked. And these are Black Widows.

Two of the most deadly fucking women in this entire fucking realm. And there they are, being nothing but shameless anal sluts for us. Oh yes they are. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it, bitches! Take it in those gigantic bitch butts! Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking take it!"

She was vaguely aware of some of the things being said, but of course, it didn't really matter. No, Natasha was just too lost in the pleasure she was feeling. Especially with the promise of more to come. At the very least, she could taste Yelena's ass again, this time on a much bigger toy. Just like Yelena had done before her.

Perhaps even more after that, but given that the plug in her mouth was thoroughly cleaned, that was the main thing on Natasha's mind. And sure enough, while it took longer than she would've guessed, eventually Mistress Okoye pulled her cock out of the fat ass in front of her, and pushed it into another equally willing and eager hole.

"Suck it, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, suck your sister's ass off of my dick." Okoye ordered gleefully, trying and failing to keep a big grin from her face, "Fuck yeah, suck it! Suck that big dildo, like the ATM loving cock sucker you are! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Natasha Romanoff is a famous ass to mouth loving whore.

But I bet she loves her sister's butt cream, even more than her own. Or that of other sluts. Yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know she's not your 'real' sister. Sadly. But close enough, right? Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, close enough that you love taking my big dick all the way down your throat, just so you can get every drop of your precious Yelena's ass cream. Ah fuck! Fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, shit!"

Just like her sister before her, Natasha moaned loudly, and initially savoured the flavour. However, it was not long before she was bobbing her head up and down that big dick, effortlessly taking it into her throat in no time. Mostly, because she was eager to get every drop of that butt cream, and be rewarded with more of it. However, she also knew there was a chance that if she waited too long, the toy may be taken from her prematurely.