Slaves of Sif Ch. 21

Story Info
Sif comes face to face with an old friend.
13.2k words
4.83
2.5k
3
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, Jessica Jones or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Jessica Jones had another long, shitty day, following yet another guy cheating on his wife. And with his secretary, no less. God, what a painful cliché. He could have at least had the decency to try something more original, so she wouldn't be stuck watching the same bull-shit she'd taken pictures of thousands of times, and would probably take a thousand more before even the end of the year.

But at least it was the end of the day, and as always, when she closed the door to her apartment/place of business, she rested her back against the door, or the nearest wall, and let out a sigh of relief. Finally, back to her true love. Booze. Also, Trish Walker. However, it wasn't Trish's voice that greeted her...

"Hello Jessica Jones."

Jessica groaned tiredly, before calling out, "Before we start, can I at least have a drink?"

"I already poured you one, sweetie."

"Trish?" Jessica said softly, before quickly making her way through her apartment/place of business.

Hearing that second voice shouldn't be a surprise, as Trish pretty much lived here now, despite owning a much nicer place, in a much nicer part of the city. But the fact that it was coming from the same room as the first voice was extremely worrying, as it was pretty much one of Jessica's biggest fears come to life.

The infamous woman-breaker, simply known as Sif, apparently left alone with the one-person in this world which Jessica truly cared about. Which conjured up some truly horrific ideas about what she might find when she actually got to her office, which just had to be the place the voices were coming from. Although for better or for worse, it wasn't quite what she was expecting.

Instead of being in a compromising position, Trish was sitting behind Jessica's desk, casually sipping coffee. Which honestly, had become a very common power play her friend like to use on her. However, this time the infamous Sif was sitting right next to her, also sipping what she assumed was coffee, in a chair she had moved around so she could greet her this way.

Trish looked calm and casual, and while that could be an act, the former child star had never been that good an actress. So Jessica could at least take comfort in that. However, in her experience, things could turn south, very quickly. But, well, there was vodka there, just waiting for her, practically begging her to drink it. And who was she to resist?

So she didn't. No, Jessica Jones closed the distance between them, and lived up to her reputation, by initially ignoring the glass in favour of grabbing the bottle, and then beginning to down it in one. Something which caused Sif to laugh at her, but she didn't care. If she was going to deal with this shit, she at least had to have half a bottle of something in her system.

Which was exactly what this was, suggesting that they had started without her. Or was this simply one she hadn't finished? That wasn't like her. Either way, it got the job done, Jessica feeling properly buzzed when she finished the first bottle, and the glass which had been poured for her. Then she finally turned her attention to the still chuckling alien.

"What?" Jessica practically growled at the intruder.

"Now Jessica, honey, what did we say about your manners?" Trish scolded.

"That they were a lost cause?" Jessica quipped.

"That's before I went back to being your Mistress." Trish pointed out, "Now I think you just like to be spanked."

"Maybe." Jessica shrugged, before quickly adding, "But, you should know, I've never been afraid to take a hit for the greater good."

"Oh, I remember." Trish said, "Which is why I'm hoping that your sober and patient enough to at least hear us out."

"Fine." Jessica grumbled, before quipping, "But if you want me to be sober for this conversation, you better talk fast."

"We'll talk as long as we like, and you're going to sit down, and listen." Trish ordered firmly, even pushing, "Am I clear?"

For a few seconds, the two childhood friends just stared at each other, then Jessica slumped down in the nearest chair, and grumbled, "Fine!"

"And by that, you mean?" Trish pushed.

"Yes..." Jessica blushed, lowering her head as she forced out the next part, "Yes, Mistress."

"Sorry about that." Trish turned to Sif, "I wish I could tell you that I had her better trained than this. But, she's always been prickly around strangers. And most people, actually. And, well..."

"My reputation precedes me, I know, I know." Sif chuckled, before reassuring, "And it really is all right. Clearly, she's worried about you. Which is sweet. It shows she's a loyal and loving sub bitch, who would make a wonderful addition to my collection. Mmmmmmmm, especially given her special set of skills."

"That's not going to happen." Jessica said forcefully.

"Perhaps." Sif hummed, before admitting, "I heard about your experience with, emotional manipulation, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. But I assure you, I do not force anyone to do anything they don't want too. Fortunately, my Wanda believes you are now immune to my influence, and influence from those like me. But just in case, I arrange that part of my abilities to be disabled, just temporarily.

I'd even considered leaving you alone, given what you have been through. However, then my Wanda told me about your special relationship with Patsy, here. So obviously, you're not opposed to submitting to women, as long as it's of your own free will."

"Her!" Jessica cut in, indicating to her best friend turned so much more, "I submit to her, and only her. She is my world. And no one is taking her away from me. Or me away from her."

"That's not what I'm offering." Sif said nonchalantly.

"Then please, enlighten me." Jessica huffed.

"Well, as you've been through so much, I'm here to give you three options." Sif explained, "Option One, you tell me to fuck off."

"Fuck off." Jessica said immediately.

"Predictable." Sif sighed, "And unimaginative. I was expecting so much more from you. After hearing tales of your quick wit, it really is disappointing."

"And you could at least hear all the options first." Trish pushed.

"Fine." Jessica grumbled, before insisting, "I'm listening."

"Very well..." Sif continued, "Option Two, you give me this one night to change your mind, and submit to my every whim, like the little bottom you are. Then, if your heart still beats only for Trish Walker, I will leave you both alone, and you will never see me again. Or any of my girls. I will promise you that. Unless of course, you ever change your mind."

"I won't." Jessica insisted, before guessing, "And Option Three, I dropped to my knees and begged to be your fuck puppet? Before, or after you fuck me? And I suppose if you're not taking me away from Trish, she has the same options? Except maybe after joining you in topping me. Yeah, hard pass. Trish is all I could ever want, or need. No way am I getting into bed with the likes of you, again."

"I was thinking right here, in the office." Sif smirked.

"Your type always has to be so arrogant, don't you?" Jessica huffed.

"Jessica, stop. She's not Killgrave." Trish pleaded softly, but firmly, "He never gave you a choice. She is."

"So she says." Jessica grumbled.

"I believe her." Trish admitted, quickly adding, "Yes, I was sceptical at first too. But we've been talking for hours, and I haven't felt a growing urge to sub."

"Just a desire to share me?" Jessica questioned.

"Actually, I wanted that before." Trish confessed, then when Jessica gave her a look, she continued, "Sorry Jess, but I've been watching footage of Sif online, and I've been wanting to see how I measure up. Even maybe, see if I can top an Avenger? Because that's what I have the chance to do. Top the likes of The Black Widow, and The Scarlett Witch.

And watch you get top by Sif and some of her favourite sex slaves. And... I just think it's worth the risk. I trust you, and I trust me. I know what you want, and I won't submit to her. I promise. But, if you look me in the eye right now, and promise there's not a part of you which ones to try this, just once, I promise I'll ask her to leave."

There was a long pause, then Sif chimed in, "Trish also tells me you can be a handful, and you like the kind of treatment she just can't provide you."

"I don't need it." Jessica quickly insisted, briefly glaring at Sif while telling her that, before turning her attention back to Trish and taking her hand, "You're enough for me. More than. And you always will be."

"But that's part of you that wants to bottom to her." Trish said softly, "And I definitely want to see that. So, if both of us want it, and we believe we won't choose her over each other, what's stopping us?"

"But..." Jessica began hesitantly.

"Do you trust me?" Trish pushed again.

"Yes, Mistress." Jessica replied softly.

"Then do this for me." Trish gently insisted, "Please?"

There was a long pause, this one the longest yet, and then Jessica lowered her head, and sighed, "Fine, but don't blame me, if we end up both her sex slaves."

"Thank you." Trish beamed, gently pressing her lips to Jessica's, before reassuring her, "Everything is going to be fine, I promise."

"We'll see." Jessica grumbled.

"Yes, we will." Sif agreed with a grin, before offering, "And maybe this will make you feel better..."

Even though she really, really didn't want to admit it, it would be really hard for Jessica to deny the fact that it did, given what Sif was talking about was slowly removing her clothes, revealing what was admittedly an amazing body. Of course, that was no surprise, as yes, there was part of Jessica which wanted to do this. But she couldn't help feeling that she was going to regret this.

Also, she really, really, really wish she had another drink. Although, watching Trish strip off her clothes was almost just as good. Then of course, it was Jessica's turn, and for better or for worse, she didn't hesitate. She also didn't exactly put her all into It, which was her own rebellion so far, which annoyingly went ignored.

"Very nice." Sif grinned, before then sitting back down in Jessica's chair, and patting her lap, "Now, let's get this started properly, shall we? Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, let's get this started properly, with it's hard spanking. The kind which your girlfriend can never truly give you. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I want Jessica Jones to give me her ass."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica grumbled, even as she did as she was told.

That involved slowly making her way around her desk, and then bent over lap of manipulating bitch, who had made it clear she still wanted to turn Jessica into her fuck pet. Which annoyingly, was the best part of this. She would have probably feel different it was a man, as even before her nightmare experience with Killgrave, Jessica preferred to be in control with man. But women? Oh now that was a different story.

Yes, her experience so far had been 100% with Trish, but she would be lying if she claimed she hadn't thought about this with other women. Especially with this statuettes literal Goddess, thanks to the footage of her circling the Internet.

Of course, Mistress Sif couldn't have the courtesy of just getting right to it. No, like Mistress Trish, she decided to spend a few long minutes admiring her prize, first with her eyes, and then even more knowingly, with her hands. Although, the truth was, there was part of Jessica which like that. Not that she could admit it, of course.

And wasn't something she would tolerate from a man, outside of maybe when they were making out, and even then, not for this long. But then, she would never be in this position with a man. She couldn't, not after her experience with Killgrave. But it felt natural with Mistress Trish, and even Mistress Sif. Especially as it was another sign Jessica would do anything for her girlfriend.

Which was another thing different about this situation. Jessica wasn't big on attachments, or labels, but it was different with her beloved Mistress Trish, who honestly, she'd fallen for years ago, back when they were supposed to be sisters. What a joke. It's not like Dorothy officially adopted her, or anything, and sisters definitely didn't act the way they did in private.

Honestly, things had been just as raunchy back then, and Jessica hated they had missed out on this kind of fun. Of a more dominant girl squeezing and fondling her butt like it was a piece of meat. Making her feel like a piece of meat. Then finally, giving her what she had been waiting for. Hell, the PI even cried out joyfully from the first strike, proving what a pain slut she really was.

Sif chuckled wickedly at this revelation. She'd been told by Trish that Jessica Jones loved punishment, and not in the way that everyone said. Well, in that way too. After all, it was very clear that this little bitch enjoyed punishing herself, mostly for things which weren't her fault. However, at the same time, it was becoming very clear that Jessica Jones enjoyed this kind of treatment too.

Maybe even more than Sif's other slaves, which was really, really saying something at this point. And that very much continued to be the case, as one brunette began striking the deceptively large butt cheeks of the other brunette, getting very positive sounds out of the sub in the process.

Which made it very tempting to give her all right from the get-go. Something she was sure that Jessica would welcome. But no, Sif was having way too much fun pausing in between strikes, and really groping that well-rounded ass. Besides, it added exquisite humiliation to the mix, which had proven to be very effective when breaking in a new bitch.

Hell, it was a favourite among several of her fully trained pain sluts. Even Trish seemed to enjoy the show. Normally, the girlfriend was worried about her lover. At least during the first time. Then again, there seem to be something else on Trish's mind, as she constantly looked at her watch, until suddenly, there was knocking on the door, causing Sif to frown with confusion.

"You are, expecting someone?" Sif questioned suspiciously.

"Yes." Trish revealed nonchalantly, as she got up, and slowly headed towards the front door, casually mentioning along the way, "Your competition."

"Competition? Please, the mighty Sif does not have competition." Sif said dismissively, before then genuinely being surprised by who walked through the door, "Brunnhilde? What are you-"

"It's just Valkyrie now." Valkyrie quickly interrupted, a sad smile crossing her face as she added, "In tribute to my fallen sisters."

"Of course. And I am sorry for your loss." Sif reassured, even as she started to fondle Jessica's ass again, "However, the question remains. What are you doing here? Are you here to take me back to Asgard? Because I warn you, old friend, others have tried. And none have been successful. So please don't try. Because if you do, I'm-"

"Relax, I come to you in friendship." Valkyrie reassured, before explaining, "I too have learned the joy of dominating these Earth women. As you may have heard, the Valkyries were enjoying this particular delight long before you. Although, I have no intention of being a Slave of Sif. But, an ally, perhaps? Mmmmmmm, why don't you hand me that piece of meat, and I will show you what I can do?"

There was a brief pause, then Sif grinned, "Very well, she's all yours. If that is what her owner wants."

"It is." Trish was quick to agree, and then push, "Jessica, crawl over to Valkyrie, and bend over her knee."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Jessica grumbled, although this time, she didn't bother hesitating.

Honestly, Sif was reluctant to part with such a pretty piece of meat, and she was suspicious of Valkyrie's intentions. However, it had been a long time since she'd been in the presence of another Asgardian, and was at least willing to give her a chance. And while of course, she preferred dishing out such treatment, there was definitely something to be said for watching someone else do it.

Especially as she got to watch the mighty Jessica Jones slowly pull herself off one knee and to crawl over to another, and bend over it. Just as later, she was passed back and forth like a piece of meat by the Asgardians, when Valkyrie finally started sharing that fat ass. Until then, Sif was forced to just watch.

It was tempting force Trish to take her girlfriend's place, especially when it felt like Valkyrie was taking too long. But no, Sif had promised that she would play nice with Trish, and she needed to keep that promise. At least for as long as she needed Jessica to play nice. Besides, Sif had been looking forward to sharing Jessica with the powerless human, so it did not take much adjustment to also share with one of her own.

Especially when Valkyrie quickly proved herself to be good at this, and experienced. Oh yes, her old friend put on quite the show, especially when she gave the superpowered Private Eye a taste of what she was truly capable of.

Valkyrie arguably did that right from the beginning, with the very first strike she delivered to that big bubble butt. Which was more than enough to make those cheeks jiggle like jelly, and a handprint to even faintly appear. Something which is quite caused unbearable agony for most receiving it. However, Jessica Jones was extremely durable, and even let out a cry of mostly pleasure from this display of dominance.

She even sounded disappointed, when instead of immediately following that up with a strike, Valkyrie caressed the pain away, so she could enjoy that fat booty the same way that Sif had been when she first arrived. Mostly for her own enjoyment, but also to put on the show she promised.

Sadly, she did not enjoy that show as much as she normally would, given she was constantly keeping an eye on her old friend. The old Sif was a warrior, who valued honour above all else, and would be appalled at the idea of attacking a distracted opponent. However, there was no telling what this new one was capable of.

In fact, everything Valkyrie had seen suggested that Sif's honour was gone, and in it's place, was a desire to win, at any cost. That obviously made her more dangerous than ever, which was really saying something. And when perhaps inevitably they came to blows, Valkyrie was going to ensure that it was she who would have every advantage possible.

It also felt like an insult to turn her attention away from an opponent she very much respected. Or at least, she used too. And if she was being honest with herself, she enjoyed receiving this approval. Something she was very used to, from the women of Wakanda. But to see a look of entertainment on the face of the mighty Sif was extra special.

Hell, she got a kick out of the Midgardian looking pleased with her. Of course, while she kept an eye on them both, her main focus was on the glorious bottom she was constantly fondling, and infrequently hitting as hard as she could, Valkyrie gleefully repeating her initial strike over and over again, and everything that came with it.

Just like before, these reactions were mostly a positive, although she was determined that would change. And it did, in a way. But also not, proving just what a pain slut Jessica Jones really was. Oh yes, inevitably Valkyrie began delivering several blows, back to back, and providing her plenty of time to grope that butt, until she was giving it everything she had.

Now that was really causing those meaty cheeks to jiggle for her. So much so, that she wished she could do this for much longer than she did. After all, it was extremely rare that she was able to go all out like this, as most of her pets couldn't take it. Which made her very much want Jessica to become her permanent bitch. Even if tonight, she had competition for her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers