Slaves of Sif Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had to admit, she may have misjudged this situation. Sure, part of her wanted to be committed to Trish, and for them only to have sex with each other for the rest of their lives. And maybe things would be different, if they had gotten together earlier, as honestly they should have done.

However, both of them had spent plenty of time fucking other people, so maybe they should be indulging in this kind of thing, while they were still young and hot? As long as they still remained a couple, of course. And she was confident that they would, even if Trish was broken, and turned into a bottom. Which was the last thing that she wanted, but it was sadly a very real possibility when dealing with these intimidating women.

However, it might just be worth it, for that heavenly girl cream. Because in her biased opinion, Trish's pussy was still the best, but damn, these really were Goddesses, as they tasted heavenly. Hell, in that moment, Jessica would've happily devoted the rest of her life to eating these pussies. And even felt like she could live off them. Perhaps even cum just from tasting them. Yes, she adored them that much.

Especially when each one in turn started fucking her face. Something a lot more effective with the aliens, but her beloved Trish gave it a good shot, and it was still very effective. But somehow, she was able to hold back, hoping that she would be fucked very soon, in a very different way.

Although, if she was offered the chance to 69, she would have probably taken it. Especially if she could be on the bottom, and be suffocated by the heavenly treats. Which was the only way her face could be more drenched right now. Which was another thing Jessica very much loved. Oh yes, she loved it, as it perfectly marked her as a slut. More importantly, a slut for these wonderful women.

And their delicious pussies. Oh yes, Jessica Jones was a slut for these yummy cunts. Something she very much wanted to tell the next interviewer who tried to stick a camera in her face, the next time some freak tried anything, and she had to stop them. Obviously, with the exception of Mistress Sif.

When this particular act was over, Jessica Jones would probably go back to her usual stoic persona. That's what happened before, regardless of how submissive she became when being topped by her beloved Patsy. However, for once that seemed to be in question, as she truly became delirious when she was passed from pussy to pussy.

Hell, right before they started to cum, the other women stop giving her the chance to move, instead just grabbing hold of her head, and yanking her towards them. And considering there was always at least one hand on her, that was dangerous, the only thing saving her being that the grip was loosened from the pleasure she gave them.

After what felt like hours of this, Valkyrie pushed Jessica away from her, who wasn't given any time to recover, before Sif called out, "Jessica, Trish was nice enough to tell us you have some strap-ons here, for whenever your girlfriend is in the mood to fuck you like the little slut you are, in your office. All your apartment, as it's the same thing."

"Yes." Jessica acknowledged weakly, as Mistress Sif was simply stating facts.

"Well then, shouldn't you be getting them?" Sif questioned gently, before teasing, "You do want us to fuck you, don't you?"

"God yes." Jessica admitted without hesitation, before looking over at Trish, and questioning, "Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay." Trish soothed, before shooting her teasing a grin, "Mmmmmmm, I can only imagine how needy you are right now."

"Then it's decided." Valkyrie smirked through her panting, not wanting to be left out, so she quickly added, "You get us some toys, and we'll fuck your slutty little holes with them."

"Yes.... Mistress Valkyrie." Jessica replied and obeyed, and although she added that second part as an afterthought, she had never been more eager to obey anything in her life.

Trish knew this better than anyone, and even though it probably wasn't the wisest move around the egotistical aliens, she was very proud of her bitch for going to her first. Oh yes, Jessica had no problem retrieving three strap-ons, but it was her beloved Mistress Trish she equipped first. She even gave her a brief sucking, if only on the tip for a few long seconds, before moving over to the other Doms to repeat the process.

Then, sensing a pattern, the Asgardians moved closer to her, so that all three of those cocks were directly in the face of Jessica Jones. Something which had the little slut grinning briefly, before she started taking those cocks into her mouth, and sucking them for far longer than before.

Naturally, she went deeper than before, showing off by even taking all the way down her throat. Something that Trish wished that she could take credit for, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. No, Jessica spent a lot of time getting drunk and screwing around. Trish used to wonder why that bothered her so much. Or more accurately, she would pretend not to know.

And there was a little bit of that now, whenever Jessica wasn't sucking her dick. But then, given what exactly they were about to do, this was no time for her to be territorial. It was however, time to move on to the next step, given those dildos had been thoroughly prepared by now for what was next. Especially the one that Trish was wearing, given was just going in her best friend's cunt. At least, at first.

"Jessica, come sit on my dick." Trish ordered, quickly clarifying unless there was any confusion, "Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, get that slutty little cunt of yours on this dick. I want Jessica Jones to take it in all three of her slutty little holes tonight. Then, when these Asgardians have destroyed your whore ass, I'll take my turn with that. If there's anything left of it."

"Ooooooooooh, yes, Mistress Trish." Jessica beamed, happy to do at least this first part.

Briefly, Trish wondered whether Jessica was feeling more into this now that her mouth had been passed around like a cheap toy. Either because she enjoyed herself, or more likely, she was aching for an orgasm. Whatever the case, the result was the same.

Namely, just barely having a chance to sit down, before her best friend turned so much more was straddling her, lining up her pussy with the head of the strap-on, and pretty much lowering herself all the way down it in one hard thrust. Something which made the little whore cried out in pure pleasure, which in turn, encouraged chuckles from the imposing Asgardian warriors. They then had the same reaction to Jessica Jones as she started to bounce up and down the dildo.

Something that Jessica was left to do for a few moments, before Sif moved in close behind her, and grabbed onto her waist, holding her firmly in place with every inch of that dildo within her cunt. It might have been interesting if the superpowered human tried to fight back, but instead she just allowed herself to be positioned for a DP.

Which was something that they had tried on their own, but obviously this was different. This was with two other women, and while part of Trish wanted Jessica to be hers and hers only, she had to admit, there was a certain thrill to this. Hopefully Jessica felt the same way. And whatever she might say later, she was enjoying it on some level, given that Jessica was crying out joyfully when Sif obviously started fingering her ass hole.

Sif normally liked to rim her subs right before an ass fucking, although in this case, she wondered if it would be a sign of weakness. Especially, as she had a tendency to get lost in a rim job, and Jessica had one tasty looking butt hole. So for better or for worse, she simply stuck a few fingers into her mouth, and then used them to prepare this fuck hole.

Although, perhaps that was a sign of weakness too? After all, it didn't seem entirely necessary, given that they were clearly dealing with a well-trained fuck hole. Which was proven by a long loud moan Jessica Jones let out, as Sif pushed a finger into what for any self-respecting woman was a forbidden orifice, but for a slut like this was an easily accessible entrance.

Naturally, this caused the Asgardian warriors to chuckle once more, and exchange a knowing glance. However, it did not change Sif's strategy. No, she slowly pushed that finger all the way into Jessica's ass, and then pumped it in and out for a few glorious minutes, before adding a second finger, and then repeating the process.

Which of course, continued getting positive sounds out of this natural anal whore, and Sif was pretty sure she did the same. Why? Because she might not want to be lenient, but she also had no intention of going too quickly either. After all, she had a reputation to uphold. More importantly, she fully intended to leave here tonight with another addition to her collection of sex slaves. Ideally more than one, at that.

"As much as I enjoy watching you preparing that fuck hole, do you think you could get on with it?" Valkyrie huffed, clearly running out of patience, "I'm eager to get a piece of that ass."

"And you shall have it, I promise." Sif vowed, before smirking, removing those fingers, and just before popping them into her mouth, pointed out, "But I was here first, therefore I get this bitch butt first."

"Then get on with it." Valkyrie pushed.

"Patience is a virtue, my dear Valkyrie." Sif reminded her former ally, before turning her attention to perhaps a new one, "But I see your point. Trish? Could you please spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks for us? Myself and Valkyrie dearly want to see the best view possible of our cocks violating your bitch's shit hole."

"Of course, Mistress Sif." Trish replied respectfully, and slowly did as she was told, "My pleasure."

Watching those cheeks being slowly pulled apart enhanced the enjoyment of the other tops, and was clearly a way to get into their good graces, which was impressive. Hell, Sif was beginning to believe that Trish Walker had a promising future within her collection. However, she was very much focused on Jessica Jones's near future.

Specifically the one where she took Sif's strap-on up her butt. Oh yes, Sif had a fresh piece of me to conquer, and she was done waiting. So she pressed the tip of her cock against the other woman's butt hole, and slowly but forcefully pushed forward, causing that back door to open up wider and wider, until Sif got what she wanted. Namely, the head of that dildo within Jessica Jones's ass.

As always, Sif savoured the initial penetration for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before she began pushing forwards. It was extremely tempting to gloat about this latest development, but given that she was dealing with an ass whore, and not an anal virgin, it hardly seemed like that much of an achievement. At least when compared with getting the full length in that deceptively big booty.

Something which happened impressively fast, Sif amazed by just how easily she was able to get into that slutty little shit-pipe. And Jessica pretty much cried out in pure pleasure throughout the butt stuffing, which was really, really telling. Something which of course, just had to be pointed out during the heavenly moment that thighs came to rest against butt cheeks.

"Ah, there is really nothing like being balls deep in a bitch ass for the first time." Sif moaned dreamily, before chuckling, "No, mmmmmmmm, this is one of the greatest things in the multi-verse. Admittedly, it's more impressive with a virgin ass, but there is something so delightful about a well used anal whore, taking a dick deep into her shit-pipe. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, there is.

Especially, when they're without shame. And that's you, isn't it Jessica? Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, it is. Just look at how easily my big dick slid inside you? Inside this nasty and thoroughly used up bitch ass? Mmmmmmmm, I bet that you even have enhanced healing, but not even that can fix your broken butt. Or is it just used too frequently? Huh? Is that it?"

"Oh, it's definitely that second one." Trish spoke up with a grin, before confessing, "I just can't get enough of that ass. And neither can she. God, I wish I could come out and say it on my show. Tell anyone is listening on the radio that Jessica Jones, superhero of New York City, is bending over for 'Patsy' on a nightly basis. That she is a total whore for Patsy's strap-on. And a total whore for anal.

But then, you can prove that right now, Mistress Sif. And you too, Mistress Valkyrie. Go ahead, take turns fucking that slutty little ass. Give Jessica Jones what she so desperately needs. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, that's it. Fuck my slutty little bitch's slutty little bitch hole! Ah fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck it good."

Valkyrie was definitely regretting the decision to let Sif go first. Again, her plan relied on deceiving Sif. Which was an underhand tactic, unworthy of the Valkyries. But her sisters were gone, and she had to be smart about this plan of attack. Even if that didn't mean allowing someone else to get the chance to sodomize a sweet piece of ass like Jessica Jones first.

Then again, Sif was hardly the first to fuck that ass. Hell, she might not even be the second. No, given just how easily that dildo was buried within Jessica's bowels, it was pretty clear that Trish was giving that whore butt all the love it needed. Even if the Asgardians were determined to give it more.

Something it seemed that, despite her initial protest, Jessica was now very much welcoming, given the happy sounds she made. Maybe especially when Sif pulled her hips back, and then pushed them forward, causing the dildo to move within that slutty little back passage, no doubt rubbing the dildo within the front passage in the process.

Which was something most women needed to get used too, but apparently, Jessica Jones had experience with this, as she continued to cry out in only delight. Sif then began sodomizing her with a slow steady rhythm, making Valkyrie even more jealous, until she could no longer simply watch. No, she needed to participate. And not simply by letting this bottom suck her cock. No, she needed to fuck some ass. Maybe even if she had to push her fellow Asgardian aside to do it.

"My turn?" Valkyrie finally questioned.

There was a brief pause, then Sif simply shrugged, "I suppose..."

Honestly, Valkyrie was surprised there wasn't more of an argument for this, but at the same time, she wasn't about to complain. Especially as Trish continued spreading those well-rounded cheeks, meaning she was showing off just how well gaped her girlfriend was after one simple butt fucking. Or perhaps more accurately, the beginning of one.

Which Valkyrie couldn't resist taking a few long seconds to admire after Sif moved out of the way, but at the same time, it was not long before she was replacing her. And she took her time with it, making sure to savour every second of watching inch after inch of her big dick sliding into Jessica's back hole, and deep into her back passage. However, at the same time, she was also faster about it than her fellow Asgardian.

Despite this, Jessica Jones continued proving herself a massive anal slut, by crying out, moaning and even whimpering in pure pleasure, as she received this kind of back door abuse. Which very much continued to be the case, once the dildo was fully embedded within the butt bitch's bowels. And more importantly, right after it. Because Valkyrie wanted to savour this moment, and give Jessica time to adjust.

But also, it wasn't long before she was officially fucking this so-called superhero in the ass. Hell, technically she was fucking her pussy as well, as she knew from experience that the movement of one dildo like this could cause the other to move. Then of course, there was Sif, who was more than ready to turn this one double stuffing, into a triple one.

"So, little whore, are you ready to take my dick back into your mouth, and taste your ass?" Sif teased.

For a brief moment Jessica glared at Sif, before a strike to her butt had her crying out, "Ah fuck! Mmmmmmmm, yes, Mistress Sif. Please, give me the honour of sucking your dick. Mmmmmmmm, I love dick. I love sucking dick, especially when flavoured with my ass cream. Ooooooooooh fuck, getting fucked in my pussy and ass at the same time?

Wow, I should have slept with more guys when I had the chance. Or girls. But then, ohhhhhhhhhh shit, you'll take care of that for me, won't you, Mistress Sif? Huh? Because we've all seen the footage. All those girls, ah fuck, all your girls, fucking each other over and over again? I used to pity them, but now? Ah fuck, if this is what they get, sign me up."

"Oh, it is, and don't worry, you'll be getting plenty of it." Sif reassured, closing the distance between them, and pressing her cock against Jessica's lips, "But for now? Why don't you suck my cock, like a good girl? Huh? Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, take it deep into your mouth, like the cock sucker you are! My dick cleaning ATM whore!

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what you are now. That, and many other things. But most of all, Jessica Jones will be nothing but a Slave of Sif. Just like all the other women I desire. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take it deep down your fucking whore throat! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, good fucking girl."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica grumbled pretty much immediately after Sif started her rant, and then got to work cleaning that dick.

Jessica wanted to rebel against this, she really did. But this was what Mistress Trish wanted. Hell, it was what she wanted, at this point. On some level, it was worse. Because wow, this really was the stuff of her most twisted fantasies, and somehow, it was better than she had ever dreamed. Getting DP'ed was mind blowing enough, just from her beloved Mistress Trish on her own.

However, the addition of the other women was literally otherworldly. And now she was getting triple stuffed, with a strap-on cock in her mouth, pussy and ass, all at the same time. It was truly heaven for a girl loving slut like her. Especially given her girlfriend/owner was a part of it.

She might feel differently if she could tell what kind of things Mistress Sif was saying. Because that was the most frustrating thing to take, even from her beloved Mistress Trish. But in this blissful moment, she wasn't really aware of what was being said. Just like how it was during the initial butt stuffing.

Or the pussy stuffing, for that matter. Oh yes, each time she got a new addition, Jessica became less concerned about what was happening to her, to the point where she wasn't sure she would be aware of anything at this point. Especially given she was tasting her own ass in the process. And the deepest part of it, at that. Then fucking her own face, before the 'Goddess of War' started doing it for her.

To make the situation better, Mistress Trish had now given up on spreading her cheeks, in favour of sliding her hands over her body. Admittedly, she mostly focused on her tits, but at the exact same time she offered kisses to whatever she could reach, and whispered words of encouragement into Jessica's ears.

Something that the Asgardians didn't seem to notice, while they were busy playing with the other parts of her body. Namely, stroking and patting her head condescendingly, or just greedily groping her bottom as it was fucked. Oh yes, things were really getting out of hand, to the point that she was aching to cum. Of course, at the same time, she wanted this to last forever.

It certainly felt like forever, with the Asgardians reluctantly switching places over and over again, so Jessica was constantly getting fed her own ass cream, while getting fucked in the ass. Then there was the fact that seemingly every little movement had her bouncing her cunt up and down that other dildo, driving her crazy.