Slaves of Sif Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, even though it was the aliens who were the driving force behind most of these movements, Jessica like to give Mistress Trish the credit for it. And for better or for worse, Mistress Trish was only too happy to provide the occasional thrust, even if she'd make sure that it was never enough to make her bitch cum. No, for that, she would have to beg.

Jessica Jones had never begged for anything in her life... except when it came to Trish Walker. She had begged for the life of her best friend turned so much more, and more to the point, she had become very, very familiar with begging for the privilege of cumming. And she knew that particularly Mistress Sif would demand the same thing from her.

Probably Mistress Valkyrie too, although she was still an unknown entity in all this, which was a little frightening. Also exciting, but Jessica really, really didn't want to admit that. Just like she really, really didn't want to have to beg under these conditions, even though she knew it was inevitable. Especially as the urge to cum became increasingly unbearable.

This was one of those times Jessica was glad of her enhanced abilities, as it meant that she lasted far longer than any normal human under the same circumstances. However, towards the end she'd had to do the same thing everyone else did, and think about off-putting things. It was just that hers were far more effective, given everything she had to choose from.

Hell, that wasn't even the worst of it. No, that was the possibility of what could happen to her, and more importantly, her beloved Mistress Trish if things went sideways. But again, there was only so much those thoughts could achieve, when she was being bombarded with stimulation from what seemed like every part of her. Inevitably, something just had to give.

"Harder! Fuck me harder, God damnit!" Jessica swore, before forcing herself to sweeten her tone, "Please? Mistress Sif, Mistress Valkyrie, mmmmmmmm, and most of all, Mistress Trish, fuck me hard. Fucking destroy my fuck holes! Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, I love being an air-tight whore for you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck me in all my holes, and make me cum! Please? Oh please, ruin me! Make all my holes loose and sloppy.

Pound my mouth and ass hole with your God-like strength. I'll take it, I promise. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I will. And if I can't? Ah fuck, what a way to oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, that's it, harder, harder, HARDER! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Surprisingly, Jessica didn't have to pledge her allegiance to Mistress Sif to get what she wanted. Or as she had feared, for Mistress Trish to do the same. Or even worse. No, instead of any of that, the pace was increased very quickly, and for a second there, Jessica mistook this for mercy. Instead, it was just more cruelty. Hell, it was worse than anything she had received tonight from the hands of these aliens. Why?

Because somehow, Mistress Sif pushed her even closer to orgasm, to the point that she could taste it, and then to somehow keep her on that edge for what felt like an eternity. Which was maddening, especially as Mistress Trish was helping her do it.

In reality, this only lasted about a minute. Probably. But in Jessica's delirious state, it felt like far longer than that. Hell, if there wasn't any chance that she would've hurt Mistress Trish, there was a very good chance that Jessica would've latched out at her tormentors. Instead, she just had to take what she was given, until finally, one additional movement was all it took to make her cum.

Thankfully, just like with one-on-one time with Mistress Trish, Jessica was then gifted with multiple orgasms, bombarding her until she could no longer think coherently. AKA, Jessica Jones's favourite thing in the entire world. Maybe especially this time, because she was sure she hadn't felt anything quite this intense.

Valkyrie had watched what Sif had become with great interest. She had tried to be disgusted at it, that such a infamous warrior would lower herself to do such things, but how could she, when she indulged in similar behaviour? Oh yes, she knew exactly how good it felt. And she was jealous of the other warrior, for being able to make Jessica cum first. Although at the same time, the truth was, she was a little intimidated by it.

Hell, a small part of her even imagined herself in Jessica's place, receiving this kind of abuse for the first time in her long life. Naturally, it was a fleeting thought. But it was extremely telling that she actually could feel such a thing, just from watching a hellacious DP.

Which was a testament to just what a mighty warrior she was dealing with. And just how hard and frequently Jessica's cum was squirting out of her cunt. Hell, for a second there, it seemed never-ending. And Valkyrie had no intention of showing this worthless bottom mercy. No, once Sif was finally done with her turn, Valkyrie was forced to be even more brutal, too impressed her old ally.

And more importantly, to prove that she was a top. That her ass hole was off limits to the mighty Sif, and always would be. And if she had to use Jessica Jones's ass hole to do it, so be it. Hell, in that moment, she had no problem ruining it to save her own. Besides, it would be so much fun, and if necessary, magic could fix it. Probably.

It should be noted, because of just how wide and deep her butt was now gaping, and the fact that Jessica Jones had proven to be a natural anal whore, this once uppity bitch cried out in pure pleasure, even as Valkyrie lined up her strap-on with her target, and slammed forwards. Oh yes, she got an extremely positive reaction from that anal penetration, and the fact that she was quick to restart the butt fucking hard and fast.

And of course, it only became faster and harder as the seconds ticked by. And again, it had this total bottom cumming over and over again. And she certainly wasn't the only one. No, just like Sif before her, Valkyrie came too. She held back as long as she could, but it wasn't long before it just became too much.

The jiggling against her thighs, the wonderful sounds which were being made, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and most of all the sheer joy of sodomizing another female warrior was always enough to make Valkyrie cum. Yes, she had butt fucked far more powerful warriors, even breaking some of them in the process. And this was nothing compared to getting her hands on Sif. If she could.

But it still felt like an accomplishment, and made her orgasms that much more satisfying. At the same time, she couldn't afford to exhaust herself. Not under these circumstances. So after a respectable amount of time, she pulled her cock out of Jessica Jones's ass, and step back to admire her handiwork. Impressively, Jessica even seemed up for more. Better yet, just as she hoped, so was Mistress Trish. Something the human was only too happy to prove.

Trish would like to say she had a good rest, and was truly ready for showing everything she had to offer. However, the other end of the dildo had been rubbing her clit the entire time too, so in a weird way, it was like the dangerous aliens had been fucking her too. And with the beautiful expressions on Jessica's face, and the sounds being made, Trish just couldn't resist cumming too. In fact, she came a lot.

So much so, she was worried that she wouldn't be able to have a turn at the end. Which was why throughout the hard anal pounding Jessica took from their guests, Trish made sure to thrust upwards into her girlfriend's pussy, making her orgasms that much more powerful. Yes, Sif and Valkyrie were probably unaware of it, but Trish's girl was, and in that moment, that's what mattered to her the most.

However, by some miracle, when Valkyrie finally moved away from Jessica, Trish was left with some energy. Or perhaps just adrenaline? Or perhaps some magic from The Scarlett Witch? Whatever the case, Trish was grateful for it, and she was more determined to fuck Jessica Jones than ever before. Which was really, really saying something. But it was true. She needed to stake her claim.

Remind her bitch she was hers, and always would be. So not only did she flip them over, she switched holes, ramming her strap-on as deep as it could go into Jessica's shit-pipe, and doing her part to make sure it would never recover. Although perhaps it was impossible to ruin, given just how loudly Jessica approved of this?

Knowing she couldn't rely on physical strength, and certainly not stamina, Trish screamed into Jessica's face, "CUM FOR ME, JESSICA! CUM FOR YOUR TRUE OWNER! PATSY OWNS YOUR ASS HOLE, BITCH! PATSY OWNS ALL OF YOU! ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, THIS SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT HOLE IS MINE! MINE TO FUCK HOWEVER, WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I WANT! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PROVE IT! PROVE HOW MUCH YOU'RE MINE, BY CUMMING NICE AND HARD FOR ME!

CUM FOR YOUR MISTRESS TRISH, AS SHE FUCKS YOU IN THE ASS! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, I'M FUCKING JESSICA JONES IN THE ASS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, THIS BUTT IS SO HOT. IT'S THE BEST. YOU'RE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU JESS, MMMMMMMMM, AND I LOVE THIS ASS! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

She honestly didn't mean to scream, but at that point, Trish was just so carried away by everything happening, she just couldn't help herself. She also grabbed hold of Jessica's legs, which were limp by her side, and shoved them onto her shoulders, bending the super-strong superhero in half, and pounding her butt hole like a whore's cunt.

Yes, not with the amount of force used by Valkyrie and Sif, but it was the best she could do under the circumstances. And certainly a lot after what Jessica had already taken. Which again, got a very positive response from her bitch. Oh yes, her personal butt slut proved herself to be one of the biggest bottoms on planet Earth, by just how hard and frequently she came from being fucked in the ass.

Unfortunately, she didn't have the stamina of the other tops, especially after everything she had just been through, so Trish collapsed with exhaustion embarrassingly quickly. However, in her experience, the usually grumpy Jessica Jones became really soft after they came together, and this time was no exception.

Well, she might not have offered Trish words of love and encouragement, but she wrapped her arms and legs around her, caressing her lovingly in the process. She also kissed her neck, encouraging Trish to raise her head, so they could kiss properly. Then finally, Trish pulled away so she could admire her handiwork, albeit after encouragement from the mighty Sif.

"Not bad, for a Midgardian." Sif begrudgingly admitted, before pushing, "Now pull your strap-on out of your girlfriend's ass hole, so we can see what we have done to Jessica Jones's ass hole."

"As you wish." Trish groaned, not wanting to get up, but knowing she had too.

"Good girl." Valkyrie chuckled quickly, not wanting to be left out. Which was exactly why she then ordered, "Bend over, Jessica Jones. Mmmmmmm yessssssss, turn over and stick that pretty little ass in the air. Show us real women what happens to the butt hole of a worthless bottom when she is used for her true purpose."

"Yes, Mistress." Jessica whimpered deliriously, and obeyed.

Sif was impressed just how quickly Jessica Jones was to obey. Either this was a sign that she was more powerful than she initially thought, or more submissive. Or more likely, both. Whatever the case, it was truly delicious. As was her handiwork, which she could see perfectly well when Jessica rolled over.

Of course, having this female superhero push her ass into the air, then reach back to grab hold of her ass cheeks and then pull them widely apart, was a wonderful bonus. One which definitely emphasize just how wide and deep that gape was, and more importantly, just how broken and submissive this woman was. Even if it had not been initially done by Mistress Sif.

This was of course, not the first time that Sif had fucked another woman already broken in, even one with the potential to be a threat to her. But it was delicious that it was at the hands of a Midgardian, and one without powers, at that. Oh yes, Trish Walker had thoroughly impressed Sif this day. Enough that she planned on not breaking her right away.

Unless of course, Valkyrie had other ideas. And even then, Sif might try and protect the little human. Either way, her fellow Asgardian continued to be a threat to her, forcing Sif not too stare at the prize before her for too long. She did however, take a picture before the next inevitable step in Jessica's progression as a sex slave.

"Good girl." Sif chuckled, before pushing, "Now, crawl over to me, and clean my cock. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, clean it, and the cocks of Mistress Valkyrie, and your precious Mistress Trish. Show us all just how much you appreciate what superior women do for you, by allowing you to be the fuck toy you are!"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica whimpered, and obeyed.

"What? No witty comeback?" Valkyrie quipped with delight.

"Oh, she is always like this when she cums. Or when she has been properly fucked." Trish revealed with a wicked grin, "Especially when getting fucked in the ass, like the little butt whore she is."

"Sounds like she will fit right into my collection." Sif chuckled.

Which cause Jessica and particularly Trish to tense up momentarily, but there was only so long that the ATM slut could keep her mouth away from those dildos when they were covered in such yummy butt cream. Also, there was only so long that someone that submissive could resist obeying such a command, after such a good fucking. Best of all, Jessica's tension eased off, but didn't go away entirely.

Which was good, because Sif didn't want it to. No, she wanted one of two things to happen. Well, maybe three. Either one of the two lovers spoke up, and tried to save themselves from being enslaved. Or they simply accepted their fates. Or, possibly Valkyrie would try something.

It would be very interesting to see what happened, although honestly Sif was glad that the other three hesitated on exactly what to do, as it meant she got to focus on the wonderful show of Jessica Jones was making of sucking cock. Obediently, she started with Sif's strap-on, although only long enough to savour the deepest part of her own bowels.

Then she was moving over to her girlfriend's cock, and then the dildo Valkyrie was wearing, so she could repeat the process. The initially grumpy Jessica Jones then went back and forth, moaning with blissful happiness as she slowly but surely got every drop of her own ass cream, as the women who had just thoroughly fucked her watched on.

"You promised." Trish squeaked softly, after what felt like an eternity of silence.

"What was that?" Sif raised an eyebrow at her.

"You promised to give us a choice, when we were done." Trish reminded her more firmly,

"Indeed I did " Sif admitted softly, before quickly adding, "But, the night is not over yet. No, and I was rather hoping to show you what else I have to offer. namely, the Slaves of Sif. Who, I know for a fact, are eager to meet you both. Especially you, Trish. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, they love it when I bring home a top. And you wouldn't want to disappoint them, now would you?"

"No." Trish admitted after a pause, before quickly adding, "But only if Jessica is cool with it."

The last tending to her, Jessica spoke up, "Only if it is something you want, Mistress Trish. I'm yours. Nothing and no one would change that. Even the mighty Sif."

"Awww, isn't that sweet?" Sif chuckled, "I believe the matter is settled. Isn't it, Trish? Or do you require a night's rest first?"

"No, I'm good." Trish admitted softly.

"Splendid." Sif beamed, before turning her fellow Asgardian, adding almost as an afterthought, "How about you, old friend? Would you like to come meet the Slaves of Sif?"

"Well, if you insist." Valkyrie smirked wickedly.