Slaves of Sif Ch. 22

Story Info
Sif hosts a party for new and old friends.
13.5k words
4.4
1.4k
3
0

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Thor, Black Panther, Jessica Jones or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Welcome to my humble abode." Sif announced proudly, as she stepped through the portal.

"Wow..." Trish said in disbelief, as she stepped through the portal after the war goddess, and admired the other women now surrounding her. Then when she came to her senses she quickly added, "I mean, I've seen it on the Internet, but it's even better in person. Really, it's a beautiful home. Mmmmmmmm, and I love how you've decorated the place. You must be very proud."

"Oh, I am." Sif beamed happily.

"It's alright." Valkyrie said dismissively.

"Just alright?" Sif raised a cocky eyebrow.

"Well..." Valkyrie grinned, before being interrupted by an approaching witch.

"Mistress Sif, I'm sorry, but I still can't find Natasha." Wanda confessed, lowering her head in shame, "And there are a few of the others missing."

"Really? This is most concerning. Natasha is one of my favourite big booty whores, and I was so looking forward to sharing her." Sif sighed with disappointment, before slowly turning to Valkyrie, and for a few long seconds glaring at her suspiciously, "I don't suppose you would know anything about that, would you, old friend?"

"And why would I know anything about that?" Valkyrie questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, you are a powerful old friend I haven't seen in years, who shows up when one of my favourite butt bitches has gone missing." Sif pointed out, "And honestly? I couldn't blame you for trying to steal her from me. I would be very upset, and punish you for it. But I certainly couldn't blame you. Mmmmmmmm, Natasha Romanoff is a wonderful piece of ass."

"I know." Valkyrie smiled, before clarifying, "I've seen the footage of you with her. What a butt slut. Oooooooooh, and that fat ass? If I was going to steal from you, she would be the first on my list. But I didn't. I swear it. Why would I come here alone, if I was just going to steal from you? Huh? Please Sif, old friend, let's not argue about such things, when there's so many beautiful playthings we can use for our pleasure."

There was a brief pause, then Sif nodded, "Perhaps you're right. But just know, myself and Wanda will be keeping our eyes on you."

"I would expect nothing less." Valkyrie said dismissively, before turning to Wanda and licking her lips, "And speaking of your precious witch, I would like a turn with her."

"Of course." Sif beamed, returning to one of her other favourites, "Wanda loves to be shared, don't you, my precious little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif. It will be my honour to serve your friend." Wanda bowed her head in acknowledgment.

"Good girl." Sif chuckled wickedly, before turning to her new friend, "What about you, Trish? Which one of my slaves do you feel like using? Jane and Darcy, perhaps? Mmmmmmm, they'll always have a special place in my heart. Or perhaps one of my many conquests from SHIELD? All of them at once, perhaps? Or should we all share Wanda?"

"Actually, I always had a crush on Peggy Carter." Trish confessed, "I never thought I'd actually get a chance with her, obviously, but now that I have?"

"You can't pass it up? I understand, mmmmmmmm, believe me, I do." Sif chuckled again, before pushing, "Peggy, be a good girl, and get over here so you can meet your owner for the night. She's a big fan of yours, and I assume, that curvaceous body of yours. As are we all. So, show her what a good little lezzie whore you can be for her."

"Yes, Mistress." Peggy sighed, but quickly obeyed.

"Thank you so much." Trish beamed.

"You're very welcome." Sif beamed back.

"And please, feel free to use Jessica again." Trish offered, then quickly added, "If you want. I understand with all these beautiful women around, your spoiled for choice."

"Indeed. But I just might have to take you up on the offer." Sif said, looking Jessica up and down, before quickly adding, "But first, I want to watch to see what you do with Peggy. And what my dear old friend Valkyrie does with my sweet Wanda. Perhaps a spanking, to remind them of their place? Or will you skip straight to the good stuff?"

"Spanking sounds good to me." Valkyrie grinned, while staring lustfully at Wanda.

"And me." Trish agreed, "Perhaps you can do the same with Jessica? She has been giving you some lip today. Mmmmmmm, and that fat ass of hers is so spank-able."

"It really is." Sif chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Okay bitches, get us some chairs, so we can spank your hot little asses."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Wanda said enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Peggy replied just as quickly, but less enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica had the last and less enthusiastic response.

Sif was delighted by the responses, and impress that Jessica Jones had any fight left in her. After all, she had proven to be completely submissive. But, apparently she was too enamoured with her Dom to truly enjoy subbing to anyone else. At least for now. Sif was sure she could change her mind, maybe even before the night was over. Perhaps even with this spanking?

Which was unlikely, but The Goddess of War was happy to try. And she did have the added bonus of an audience, her other fuck toys gathering around, and clearly wishing that they were the ones involved in this. Which was ironic, because only Wanda was truly enthusiastic about this, as proven by just how quickly she obeyed, without even using her powers. Although, eventually Peggy and then Jessica completed their task.

Everyone involved was naked, mostly from what they had just been doing, while Wanda had simply remained here in Sif's home, where her bitches needed her permission to wear clothes. Which was normally some kind of sexy outfit, for the benefit of their Mistress.

As a result, it felt like no time at all that the Doms were sitting down upon their chairs, and then each of their chosen subs were graciously bending over their knees, and thus providing them with the perfect view of those heavenly bottoms. More importantly, it put them in perfect position for the spanking to begin. And that's exactly what happened. Sort of. Because as tempting as it was to jump right into the real fun, Sif and her friends just couldn't resist admiring the prizes in front of them.

They did this first with their eyes, and then with their hands, reaching down to fondle all those meaty cheeks. The fat 'arse' of Peggy Carter was unquestionably the biggest, but up close like this, it was truly impressive just how large the asses of Jessica Jones and Wanda Maximoff were. Perhaps especially the PI's big booty.

After all, Wanda had her magic to increase the size of her bottom any time she wanted. And she had been Sif's sex slave longer than almost anyone, giving The War Goddess plenty of time to make sure she was well fed, and all that food went to her butt. Which of course, just inspired a lot more groping and delighted smiles from the tops. Perhaps especially Sif.

Of course, there was only so long anyone could wait to land the first blow, ultimately Trish raising her hand high into the air, and bringing it crashing down onto Peggy Carter's big fat arse. She then pulled her hand away, so she, and everyone else, could admire how those meaty cheeks jiggled. Something which Sif and Valkyrie were sure to repeat, when they abruptly delivered their first strikes.

Both of which was hard enough to make even the tough Jessica Jones, and the highly experienced Wanda Maximoff, cry out in pain. Which in turn, had the Asgardians exchanging a wicked grin, and for a moment, things felt like they did in the past. When they had been allies, celebrating a victory. Although now, Sif feared they might be on a collision path.

Trish was oblivious of that fact, despite being stuck in the middle between them. Sure, occasionally she glanced at Jessica, and even Wanda, but that was because she just loved watching them squirm, and their butts slowly turning different colours under the force of the blows. Mostly, she was focused on Peggy Carter. And maybe more importantly, Peggy Carter's big fat ass. Oh God, this was so twisted.

She had spent her whole life looking up to this woman, and she still did. How could she not? Peggy Carter had succeeded in a male dominated world. Sure, things weren't perfect now, but it was so much worse back then. Hell, Peggy Carter was a war hero, an inspiration to women everywhere. And here she was, getting her big booty spanked.

Admittedly, when Trish had fantasized about Agent Carter, this wasn't the first thing which came to mind. But there would be plenty of time for more mutually pleasurable fun later. Right now, it was important to establish that she was the top here. And surely, Peggy Carter would respect strength. And hopefully the Asgardians would.

Because she was too distracted to pay attention to them, something which Trish hoped would be the same for them. But she definitely cared about what they thought of her. Especially Mistress Sif, who's opinion meant everything. Because if she failed to impress, it would be the former child star who would find herself getting beaten. Just like her mother used to do, maybe worse.

It was something that Trish tried not to think about during a spanking, especially to her beloved Jessica. Sadly, sometimes it couldn't be helped, and remembering her past was certainly off-putting. Admittedly, that could be a good thing when she was trying to avoid cumming too soon, or even get carried away with the subject. But it did have her feel guilty.

Especially because she might push her to go harder. And while Jessica needed the occasional punishment, she wasn't sure the same could be said for Agent Carter. At least not until she felt wetness against her thigh, proving that on some level, the infamous Agent Peggy Carter was actually enjoying herself here. Which in turn, just pushed Trish to give it her all.

Mostly, that meant dishing out a nice long spanking, with plenty of breaks in between blows where she could squeeze and fondle those meaty cheeks. However, eventually the temptation to give her more just became too great. Especially because Agent Peggy Carter's giant booty was already jiggling so very much, and turning a wonderful shade of pink. But Trish wanted more.

To see those enormous globes turned bright red, and even a darker shade, jiggling obscenely for her. Which was exactly what she got. And sure, the results weren't quite as spectacular as what Sif and Valkyrie were able to achieve. However, Trish was very much proud of herself. Especially because she got the mighty Peggy Carter to cry out in pain for her.

Valkyrie very much enjoyed the commentary between herself and Sif. Almost to the point where she regretted the fact that they would end up coming to blows, among other things, in the very near future. However, in her current state of mind, Sif could not be trusted. Besides, she had such a wonderful collection of bitches. Bitches that Valkyrie now wanted for herself.

Perhaps chief amongst them, Wanda Maximoff. And not just because she was powerful, because she was wonderfully submissive, with a bubble butt that was made to be abused. Oh yes, it was so wonderful to play with it, especially when they reached the brutal butt beating stage, which caused those meaty cheeks to jiggle and discolour even more than before.

To make this whole thing perfect, there were two other wonderful pieces of ass going through the same thing, which Valkyrie was free to admire, even though she was very much focused on Wanda's perfect booty. Oh yes, it was several minutes of pure heaven, which Valkyrie never wanted to end.

In fact, she was the last to stop the spanking, and even then, she was happy the others were given the excuse to admire her prize after the fact. And once again, it was first with her eyes, and then with her hands. Which yes, soothed the pain away, but perhaps that would endear herself to Wanda? Either way, it was very enjoyable for all involved. Just not as much as what would come later.

"Well, that was fun." Sif broke the silence which had fallen between them, and then ordered, "Wanda, Peggy and Jessica, line up in front of us, so we can admire our handiwork. Ooooooooh yesssssssss, line up, so we can directly compare just how red your bottoms are. And remember to bend over slightly. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, give us a real good look at those asses."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Wanda replied quickly, barely acknowledging the pain as she moved.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Peggy winced, but also replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Jessica grumbled, although she was the least bothered by the pain.

Once all three of them were lined up, the Doms took another moment to admire their handiwork, and then Trish pushed, "Come on Jessica, you can do better than that. Really show off that fat ass of yours. Mmmmmmmm, and more importantly, exactly what Mistress Sif did to it. That's better. Mmmmmmmm, now give it a little shake. Prove what a whore you really are."

"Yes, Mistress Trish." Jessica whimpered and blushed in embarrassment, not hesitating to do as she was told this time.

"Wow, for such an infamously stubborn girl, you have her well-trained." Sif complemented.

"Oh trust me, she doesn't make it easy." Trish grumbled.

"Still, it's a commendable job, considering your, limitations." Valkyrie pointed out, even going so far as to add, "Oh yes, for a simple Midgardian, you did quite a good job with Peggy's ass. Yes, it's not quite as bright red as the asses of Jessica and Wanda. But it's impressive, nevertheless. Don't you agree, my old friend?"

"Indeed. It is nothing short of a work of art." Sif agreed eagerly, "Mmmmmmm, I could stare at it all day."

"But we're not, right?" Valkyrie questioned, "Because I'm still eager to pound some booty, and Wanda's fat ass is practically begging for it."

"Oh, I assure you, it is." Sif chuckled, "But let's not get ahead of ourselves. First, I want my pussy licked. Oooooooooh yesssssssss, get over here, Peggy, and eat my cunt. No, Wanda and Jessica, you stay back. I'll allow you to join later. Or maybe I won't? I haven't appreciated your behaviour, Jessica. And there is just something about sharing this war hero between us, don't you agree?"

"Definitely." Trish quickly agreed.

"If we must." Valkyrie huffed.

"Splendid." Sif grinned, before pushing Peggy, "Well, what are you waiting for? Obey your betters, soldier. Mmmmmmm, you've got cunts to munch on."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Peggy replied quickly, albeit with an annoyed glare.

It was frustrating to be surrounded by so many pretty little fuck toys, and not being allowed to use them. Admittedly, Sif had a point about there being something about sharing just one, especially when it was such a special prize as Agent Peggy Carter. Who it seemed, still had some fight left in her. But nowhere near as much as before.

Probably because, from what Valkyrie had seen from the Internet, despite spending as much time as she could topping her precious Angie, her slutty niece and the rest of the Slaves of Sif, Peggy had also been bottoming just as frequently. Which included daily poundings to that big fat 'arse' of hers. Something that Valkyrie was determined to join in on, before the end of the night.

However, Valkyrie's heart broke for poor little Wanda Maximoff, and the other obedient sex slaves. At least the tops would be getting their pussies licked sooner rather than later. Among other things. But the subs just had to watch, simply because Sif was punishing Jessica for having a bad attitude. Or at least, that's what Valkyrie figured was going on. She didn't know for sure, but it was the most logical option.

And while it was heartbreaking, it provided an opportunity to drive a wedge between Sif and particularly her favourite servant. Oh yes, Wanda Maximoff was quite the prize indeed. Both for her abilities, and simply what a great piece of ass she was. Which had one Asgardian staring longingly at that prize, even as the other Asgardian cried out joyfully from the beginning of the pussy licking.

Sif loved how the once high and mighty Peggy Carter, the legendary founder of SHIELD, bashfully turned around, got down on her knees and slowly crawled towards her Mistress. Peggy wasn't her latest prize, but she was the one who had put up the biggest fight. Even more than even Natasha Romanoff. Which was really saying something. For second Sif wondered again where the most famous Black Widow had gone too.

It would not be the first time tonight, nor would it be the last. However, then a beautiful woman was positioning herself in front of her, and the War Goddess was automatically leaning back in her chair and pulling her legs apart, giving her cunt muncher all of the access she needed. Something she was immediating reward for, with a long slow lick to her cunt.

Given all her experience, Sif was normally able not to react. Really make the sub bitch work for it. Something she might do, next time Jessica Jones got this privilege. However, right now that would be counterproductive, as she wanted everyone to witness the great Agent Peggy Carter enthusiastically pleasuring her.

So, when she felt a tongue pressing against the bottom of her pussy, and then slowly making its way upwards, Sif closed her eyes, threw her head back and let out a long loud cry of pure pleasure. It was then followed by several more, albeit softer, along with gasps, moans, and even the occasional whimpers. Which was embarrassing, but the others couldn't resist doing the same, when it was their turn.

To try and counteract this, and to re-establish her dominance, Sif reached down and began to stroke Peggy's long brown hair, and even giving her a smirk of approval. Yes, she wasn't sure she could avoid smirking right now if she tried, as she was just filled with so much pride at her conquest.

However, it sent the right message, that being that she was the one in control here. That the great Peggy Carter was nothing more in that moment, then her pussy eating fuck pet. Just another one of her little fuck toys, that she could use however she wanted, whenever she wanted. And she could even look at those other sex slaves, all wishing they had the privilege of sliding their tongue up and down her pussy lips.

Perhaps especially her beloved Wanda Maximoff, who was the innocent victim in all of this. Oh yes, unknowingly just like her fellow Asgardian, Sif's heart broke for poor little Wanda, who really had done nothing wrong. Yes, she hadn't found Natasha, which was worrying. Especially given that it wasn't from a lack of trying.

And if someone or something could hide Natasha from someone as powerful as Wanda Maximoff, they might be in trouble. But Sif refused to worry about that right now, when there was still so much fun to be had. In fact, she had the perfect way to include Wanda in it. And her favourite pet had waited long enough to receive it.

"Wanda, you've been such a good girl. Waiting patiently, and not complaining about being left out." Sif praised, "And most importantly, you haven't been rude. Unlike some people."

"Jessica will do better, Mistress Sif." Trish promised, knowing exactly who Sif had been talking about.

"I'm sure she will." Sif said dismissively, "For now, Wanda, come over here, and join the fun."

"Finally!" Valkyrie groaned, "I call dibs on that pretty little mouth of hers."

"Very well." Sif said dismissively, before ordering, "Then stand up, so that Wanda can kiss your ass."

"Works for me." Valkyrie shrugged, standing to her full height, and then turning around, and even wiggling her behind, "Come and get it, slut. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, kiss my ass! Ooooooooh fuck yeah, I love when little bitches like you kiss my ass. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I do. Mmmmmmmm, and I bet you just love to worship a booty, don't ya cutie?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers