Slaves of Sif Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all, Trish had been a loyal servant. But more importantly, Sif wanted to feed Valkyrie's overconfidence. Also, there was the simple matter that no one was in the mood for gentle build-up. Especially not the Goddess of War. No, this was time for dramatic action.

Which was why a few minutes after beginning the frantic rimming, Sif went from licking Trish's butt hole, to trying to force her way inside of it. Unsurprisingly, she didn't get very far, but she was still probably able to get further than any normal Midgardian would. Then of course, she replaced her tongue with first one and then two fingers, Sif doing her best to be gentle, even though she was eager to get to the real fun.

And to be fair, Trish gasped and cried out in pleasure, for the most part. Yes, there was apprehension, and even pain, but in a way, that was preferable, as again, for once, breaking her target was not actually the intention of the Asgardian warrior. Just to send a message to the other warrior.

"That should be enough." Sif eventually said, pulling back and sucked her finers clean, before ordering, "Are you ready, Trish?"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Trish gulped, clearly not sure.

"Well then, you know what to do...." Sif pushed, smacking Trish's ass to emphasize her words, "So do it!"

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Trish squeaked, and then obeyed.

Trish was then forced to hold that position, while Mistress Sif admired her prize, first just stroking her already wet dildo, and then pressing the head of it against her target. Against Trish's most private hole, making the former child star turned radio host whimper with apprehension. It felt like this was inevitable, but Trish had really hoped that she could avoid it.

Or at the very least, avoid it for longer. Not be sodomized on her first night as a Slave of Sif. But again, Trish would do anything to secure her future with her precious Jessica. Which was why she was fairly confident she could get through this. That she wanted to top Jessica Jones forever. Not bottom. Then again, others must've had similar thoughts. Like Peggy Carter, and look at her now?

Actually, even though that Agent Carter's ass hole was gaping open from being shared by multiple women, she was a perfect example of what Trish wanted to be. Defiant, and able to continue topping, even after that. Hell, Peggy Carter had taken worse than this, and while Trish didn't feel like she was on the same level as the war hero, she was determined to keep her mind intact.

Which initially seemed like it wouldn't be a problem, as although she enjoyed the occasional rim job, and the anal fingering hadn't been so bad, when Mistress Sif finally began pushing forwards the pain was excruciating. Hell, it soon became worse than anything she'd ever known, the former child star crying out particularly when it finally happened. When the head of that strap-on dick slid through her butt hole, making it official.

"And once again, Mistress Sif takes an anal cherry." Sif bragged, unable to stop herself, even though Trish was clearly in pain, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, my dick is inside Patsy's tight little butt! Which I imagine, was a fantasy of many of a perverted male watching your show. Perhaps even some females?

Mmmmmmm, I've never seen it, but I'm sure you're way hotter now. And yes, not the natural anal whore your girlfriend is. But trust me, that can change. And did well. I promise. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, gonna get every inch of this dick up your tight little ass, and truly make you mine. Truly make you a Slave of Sif, just like your girlfriend. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I am!"

It was a struggle for poor Trish to relax her ass hole to the point that this was bearable, and for the first few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, she didn't think it would be anything other than agonizing. Then, even when she somewhat recovered, at best it was uncomfortable and weird. Nothing like what Jessica had described it as. And she certainly didn't get a thrill from the verbal humiliation.

Which right now, was making everything physically worse, but also in an extremely weird way, very comforting. Hell, given the choice, Trish would gladly go through this, and so much worse, if she could remain a pure top. Perhaps if things continued like this, Mistress Sif would stop and never do it again?

Which was something that Trish very much kept hoping, even as Mistress Sif began pushing inch after inch of that dick into her butt. Soon it became clear that Mistress Sif had no intention of stopping, at least not before doing everything she could to make Trish enjoy getting fucked in the ass. However, if the War Goddess failed, Trish was confident that she wouldn't be receiving this regularly.

After all, why waste time with someone who didn't like this, when there were so many eager little anal whores surrounding them? Maybe especially her beloved Jessica Jones, who looked wonderfully concerned about all of this. Which of course, only made Trish more determined to survive.

Sif was truthfully very impressed with Trish's performance so far. Of all her conquests, she hadn't expected such a physically weak creature to be a pure top. It was inspiring, really. Hell, Sif really was tempted to stop the sodomy during the initial butt stuffing, and simply declare Patsy as a bigger top than Valkyrie, and her pets that she allowed to top.

Peggy Carter and her friend would be deliciously annoyed by this, almost making it worth it. But of course, the War Goddess had a reputation to uphold. As much as she might've wanted to, she couldn't simply admit defeat so easily. Oh no, if Trish Walker truly wanted to prove herself as a pure top, she was going to have to survive the whole experience of being butt fucked.

Admittedly, Sif wanted to continue for selfish reasons. Namely, the pleasure of completely bearing her cock in a virgin ass. Yes, she couldn't really feel it, but the mental high was exquisite. Especially with the woman she was anally violating spreading her cheeks, and thus giving her Mistress Sif the perfect view of her cock sliding through the cute little butt hole in front of her, and deep into the other woman's bowels.

Hell, the only thing that could've made it better, was if this woman's girlfriend was doing it for her. Which was very tempting, but no. Trish had not earned such a punishment. And honestly, the War Goddess wasn't so sure that she wanted to break this one. Although, she couldn't resist gloating when she completed her latest quest.

"And once again, Mistress Sif is balls deep in a virgin ass." Sif bragged with a wide grin on her face, softening her tone as she added, "And, I know it will probably not be a great comfort to you, Lady Trish, but I am proud of you. You're not the natural butt whore that your girlfriend is, and yet, you took all this dick up your ass. Took it, like a good girl. Like a good little anal slut. Just like your precious girlfriend.

Mmmmmmmm, which makes me think, while I might not be able to turn you into the same level of ass whore, I am confident I can get Patsy to cum from this. Cum from getting fucked in the ass. Ooooooooooh yessssssss, I will. Because your training truly starts now. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it, Lady Trish. Take it, and truly become one of my anal loving sex slaves."

Of course, when she did pull her hips back and then push them forward, Sif did it as slowly as possible, to make it easier on this inexperienced sex slave. Something which had that inexperienced sex slave crying out in pain and discomfort, before then just whimpering softly, as Trish Walker officially started receiving her first-ever butt fucking. Which was a thrilling conquest for Sif, even now.

Just as enjoyable as others had been, Hell, when Natasha Romanoff had put up this level of resistance, at least there was the sense that with an ass like hers, she was made for this, and would eventually like it. And sadly, she just didn't get the same feeling from Trish, who continued struggling, even when she was some what adjusted to this.

Naturally, it was still somewhat enjoyable for Sif, especially as she was still getting a great view of her cock conquering a new hole. Of Trish 'Patsy' Walker holding open her butt cheeks, so that Sif could get the best possible look at her dick sliding in and out of that tight little forbidden hole. But she kept waiting for the sounds of discomfort to fade away, and to be replaced by more enjoyable sounds.

To be fair, happier sounds came. Just not to the degree that she wanted. And she couldn't even ask for, or accept, help. It would've made her look weak, something she couldn't afford in front of Valkyrie. Something her old friend knew, and tried to use to her advantage.

"So Sif, when are you going to share the wealth?" Valkyrie asked, almost casually.

"Oh, I'm always happy to share, with a friend." Sif said, before carefully expanding, "So, feel free to help yourself to any of my other sex slaves. Just don't expect me to share this brand-new piece of ass. Not before I'm done breaking it in. You want a virgin ass of your own? Go get it. Until then, just watch me. Or borrow one of my bitches."

"Anyone I want?" Valkyrie questioned hopefully.

"Of course." Sif said dismissively, before refocusing on the piece of ass in front of her.

Trish appreciated not being shared, especially with Mistress Valkyrie, as there just seem to be something off about her. However, she didn't like getting talked about like she was a piece of meat, who had no choice in the matter. Especially given that in moment, it was kinda true. Physically, she was helpless, next to the aliens.

But also, if she wanted to stay with Jessica, and have access to all the other amazing sex slaves that Mistress Sif had, she would have to play ball. No matter what the cost was. Including her virgin ass hole, which was still stretching painfully around a big strap-on dick, which was being pumped in and out of it. And unfortunately, this was only the beginning.

It was only a matter of time before Mistress Sif gave her everything she could give her, and Trish didn't know if she could survive. Physically? Only because Mistress Sif would hold back just enough. Although even then, it was possible that the War Goddess would get carried away, and that was scary.

But what was scarier, was the idea that it would break her, to the point where she wouldn't be able to top Jessica anymore. And the longer this went on for, the more likely that would happen. So should she just beg for it now, and get it over with? Because if it was any better than this, she might not survive with her mind intact. Something she probably debated for too long, resulting in the decision being made for her.

"Ride me." Sif silently commanded, rolling onto her back before Trish even had time to respond, "Make yourself cum for me, with a cock in your ass, in front of your girlfriend. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, you've impressed me so far, Lady Trish. But let's see if you can receive your girlfriend's favourite thing in the world, and not break. And do it to yourself.

Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, ride me with your ass hole, and prove you would do anything to be a Slave of Sif, alongside your precious Jessica Jones. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, prove yourself worthy of being my anal bitch. Just another piece of ass in my collection. And your girl's top. Oh yes, ride me, mmmmmmmmm yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, good girl."

"Yes, Mistress Sif." Trish whimpered, and quickly obeyed.

Honestly, it was a lot more mercy than Trish was expecting. Substantially so. Had she truly won over Mistress Sif, to the point where she was given a chance to survive? Or was Mistress Sif about to pull the rug out from underneath her, by flipping her over and truly pounding her ass hole? If she did, it would most likely be after Trish had made herself cum, for maximum devastation.

Then again, maybe Trish would barely be aware of it by then? She could only hope. Although either way, she had to take this opportunity. So, once Trish was used to the fact that she was now sitting on top of the other woman's lap, with every inch of that dildo in her butt, she began bouncing up and down, and thus officially beginning to sodomize herself.

Of course, she started out nice and slowly, and then slowly build up the pace, until she was using every ounce of her strength. Even then, it paled in comparison to Mistress Sif, or even Trish doing something she really wanted, like butt fucking Jessica Jones. However, Trish really did try her best. But just it wasn't good enough. Not enough to make her cum.

However, for better or for worse, it was close enough that she could get the job done, without any additions. And to prevent Mistress Sif from giving her that addition, the former child star took the risk of reaching down, and beginning to rub her pussy. Specifically of course, her clit. And thankfully, she was allowed to get away with this long enough to get the job done. And after that, she wasn't really worried about anything, except getting more pleasure.

Sif loved this position, as it was a chance for her sex slaves to prove just how much they loved it up the butt. Something which had been particularly effective with someone hesitant to admit it, like Peggy Carter. However, she didn't normally allow this to be something that happened during an initial ass fucking. No, this was the perfect chance to assert her dominance.

Yes, arguably she was still doing that. But there was a big difference between laying back and letting her conquest do the work, and show her just what she could do. Hell, she was passing up a chance to look strong in front of her other sex slaves, and most importantly, Valkyrie. She even allowed herself to look weak, arguably, by allowing Trish to rub her pussy.

However, it didn't feel like Trish Walker was a physical threat to her, and after this, she wouldn't be stealing any of her bitches, or confusing anyone that she was superior to Mistress Sif. Or even on the same level as her. So Sif was okay with showing this girl mercy. It wasn't like there wouldn't be other opportunities to show off her power.

And she liked the idea of having a weak human ally, who could sort of keep up with her. Besides, if Trish ever truly stepped out of line, the War Goddess could easily deal with her. Then there was the fact that this was hot and adorable, especially as Jessica Jones moved her face directly in front of her girlfriend's pussy, so her cum was squirted directly onto her face.

Which wasn't something she had permission for, but it was so endearing, Sif let it slide. Hell, she was extremely tempted to order Jessica to start eating Trish's pussy while her new sex slave continued sodomizing herself. However, that would have been too undermining. Although, it might happen anyway, and Sif didn't notice, because she was too busy making herself cum.

Mostly by thrusting upwards into the tight little ass. Nowhere near full strength, but they certainly weren't gentle thrusts either. Because sure, it was okay for Trish to make herself cum, but her new Mistress definitely had to be involved in the equation. Which seemed to work out for both of them.

Naturally, it didn't take too long for Trish to collapse down onto her new Mistress, mentally and physically exhausted by all of this. Especially considering she had butt fucked other women only a few minutes ago. Which of course, made it very tempting for Sif to flip them over, and really show off what she could do. But that would've made the previous mercy useless.

Besides, she began to feel that it wasn't good to be vulnerable around Valkyrie, who was acting more and more suspicious. And just having another conquest bouncing her butt up and down her dick, making the other end of the dildo rub her clit, and the mental high, had been enough for a satisfying orgasm. So she was happy to simply push Trish off of her, and move on.

"Who do you belong to, Trish Walker?" Sif asked.

"You! I'm yours, Mistress Sif." Trish whimpered softly.

"Good girl." Sif chuckled, her eyes falling on Jessica, "In fact, you've been so, so good... I'm going to make your girlfriend suck your ass off of my cock."

"Oooooooooooh, yes, Mistress Sif. Thank you, Mistress Sif." Jessica quickly replied and obeyed.

Sif was greatly amused by the reaction, especially considering Jessica Jones had been so hesitant about all of this not so long ago. But then, that was before Jessica came a lot, and watch her girlfriend cum a lot. At one point, all over her face. Things might be different, when she'd recovered from the experience.

But for now, Sif wasn't going to complain about another woman wrapping her lips around her dick, and moaning happily as she tasted the deepest part of her girlfriend's ass. Something that she savoured for a few very long seconds, before bobbing her head up and down enthusiastically, eventually taking that dildo into her throat, so she could get all of that butt cream.

Of course, Sif was also hyperaware of the fact that Trish Walker was beside her, groaning softly, her ass hole clearly gaping wide open. Not that it would stop Sif from ordering her new bitch to spread her ass cheeks, when she'd recovered enough, as a further sign of her submission. But it was certainly a fun moment. Mostly. Except for the fact that Sif became horribly aware of the fact that Valkyrie had disappeared.

More importantly, she had taken her beloved Wanda with her. Perhaps even some of the others, it was hard to tell. And yes, perhaps she was simply in one of the many, many other rooms within the palace. However, Sif feared it was far worse than that, and she might have to do battle with her old friend sooner rather than later.