Slaves of Sif Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By another woman, no less. Which was by far, the greatest indignity ever forced upon her. More or less. Because the very worst was double this. Which for better or for worse, had only been inflicted upon her a couple of times, most of those times more bearable than she would like to admit.

Technically, she was now experiencing triple anal, which in a way, had become much more familiar to her than double anal. Namely, by having a single woman fuck her in the arse, while other women were sodomized around her. In this case, either side of her. Hell, one of them was Wanda Maximoff, so her shamelessly taking a bum fucking wasn't a big deal, as it was literally a daily occurrence.

She didn't know much about Jessica Jones, but clearly, she was going to be just as big an anal whore as the rest of the shameless lesbo sluts in Mistress Sif's collection. Just like Peggy feared that she would be one day, if things kept progressing the way that they were.

Because she would like to pretend this wasn't affecting her as much as the others, but the truth was, the once proud Agent Peggy Carter was soon crying out, whimpering and even moaning in pure pleasure. Hell, it had practically been that throughout the arse stuffing, the only saving grace being that she didn't enjoy the pain of it as much as the other two up the bum whores did.

And even then, it was more discomfort than was flat-out pain. Which in turn, failed to break quickly, once the real sodomy was underway. And soon, the once respectable Agent Peggy Carter was truly just another anal slave in Mistress Sif's collection, which she could be pimped out to anyone she wanted.

At least on this occasion, it wasn't some wanna be, or anyone to annoying. No, Peggy found it easy to respect Trish, despite what she was doing. Hell, maybe because of it. After all, in the war Peggy had done some unseemly things to survive. In fact, ever since being brought to the future by an evil alien, she had regularly used the arse holes of other women to try and stay a top.

So she really couldn't criticize Trish for doing the same thing. Hell, she wouldn't mind being the anal bitch of a normal human woman, if she was this good at bumming. It certainly beat being used by the powerful aliens, who at any moment could destroy her rectum. Yes, Wanda could use her magic to fix it, but it was the principle of the thing.

Wanda meanwhile was truly living her best life, as nothing but a pimped out whore for Mistress Sif. Or more accurately, a pimped out lesbian anal whore. Oh yes, that was what she was right now. And she loved it. Yes, admittedly not as much as when it was Mistress Sif butt fucking her.

However, Mistress Valkyrie was probably the second best butt fucker she had experienced. And not just because she was another Asgardian. No, Mistress Valkyrie just had an attitude about her which Wanda absolutely adored. Then again, it always helped when other butt sluts were being sodomized beside her. Of course, even without using her abilities, she could tell everyone involved was loving it.

It wasn't quite as amazing as when she got the blissful orgasms she had only ever experienced while getting fucked in the ass. But that was more than okay with her, as she was happy to live in this blissful moment forever. Or at the very least, as long as possible. And of course, there was a bunch of fun things on their way.

Even if one thing involved Mistress Valkyrie pulling her cock out of Wanda's needy little ass, and leaving her feeling horribly empty and unloved for a few long minutes. But that was okay, because in the meantime she got an incredible show to watch, and the knowledge that soon enough, she would be the one experiencing what first Jessica, then Peggy got treated too.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" Valkyrie ordered, when she was in position, namely right in front of Jessica's face, and pressing her ass flavoured strap-on against the lips of the anal loving bottom, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, wrap those pretty lips of yours around my big fucking dick. The one which was just deep inside of sweet little Wanda's bowels.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it, you ATM whore! Suck it just like that, mmmmmmmm fuck yeah! Get every drop of that butt cream, like the well-trained ass to mouth loving cock sucker you are! Oh fuck, you're so right, Sif. Mmmmmmm, Trish really has done a fine job with this bitch!"

"Of course I'm right. I always am." Sif bragged with a chuckle, before gleefully adding, "Mmmmmmm, but you were right, too. Oh yes, Trish was truly blessed with the natural slut. She just had the good sense of molding this twisted slut, and her best friend, into the perfect sub bitch, who enjoys things like ass to mouth. And especially, getting double stuffed.

Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, this whore is loving taking it in both ends. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, Jessica Jones is such a good whore. Stubborn and rude? Sure, mmmmmmmm, but that just makes the submission more sweet. Oh, speaking of which, I think there's another ATM loving bitch in this room, who really wants the same treatment."

Obviously, it was more than that. Hell, Mistress Sif now had a small army of submissive sluts, who were very eager and very willing to go ass to mouth at any time for her. Maybe especially, when there was a new flavour of butt that was on the menu. However, Mistress Sif made it obvious who she was talking to, given her attention clearly turned to Peggy Carter.

Which was understandable. Agent Carter was still a shiny new toy, one which hadn't showed the devotion to Mistress Sif which she should, which in turn, intrigued Mistress Sif even more. But Wanda hoped she would get some attention of her own, especially as the stubborn war hero was soon moaning happily despite herself, at tasting Jessica's booty.

Thankfully, about the same time, Mistress Valkyrie returned her big dick to Wanda's needy little butt hole. Something which very easily welcomed the full length of that dildo in less than a minute, thanks to the earlier fucking it'd taken. Hell, from all the fuckings that poor little butt hole had taken, ever since the glorious night she had been enslaved. Wanda even cried out happily because of it.

Something she was proud of herself for. Oh yes, she loves sharing what a submissive whore she had become. And she definitely got plenty of chances, as predictably the tops started going back and forth, providing each of the bottoms a chance to taste each other's asses, and sometimes, even their own.

Jessica tried to pretend she wasn't loving every second of this, except of course, the blissful moment where one of her holes was being filled by her beloved Mistress Trish. But the truth was, she was loving every second of this. Especially when the tops started trading the bottoms. Sure, they spend most of the time with the bottom they started out with.

However, over the next few minutes, or who knows how long, Jessica got to experience the joys of three women sharing her ass hole like a cheap toy, her favourite part of course being when Mistress Trish was butt fucking her and admittedly, when she was being fed some ass flavoured dick at the exact same time.

Being double stuffed like this was a wonderful new experience for her, and almost made submitting to Mistress Sif worth it. Yes, more often than not Mistress Sif or Mistress Valkyrie would bombard her with insulting words. Hell, those two basically ensure that the entire time. But to her shame, it was all adding to her enjoyment.

And more importantly, it was adding to Mistress Trish's enjoyment, which was pretty much heaven as far as Jessica was concerned. Oh yes, she would've been happy if this lasted much longer than it did. Maybe even forever. Although at the same time, she was interrupted when the legendary Agent Peggy Carter lost it, and started begging for what all the bottoms wanted in that moment.

"Oh shit, bugger me! Bugger me harder!" Peggy eventually pleaded at the top of her lungs, "Bum me! Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, bum me like a whore! Ohhhhhhhhhh, it feels so bloody good! Oh why does it have to feel so bloody good? Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, fuck me! Slam fuck my arse, please?

Arse fuck me, and make me cum! Make me cum like the anal whore I am! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Pound my pooper, Mistress Trish! Show me who's boss. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck me! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OH FUCK!"

"Me too!" Wanda was quick to add, "I want to cum too. I need it! Please, Mistress Valkyrie, pound my slutty little butt hole, and make me cum! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, butt fuck all three of us! Make us cum like the anal bitches we are! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, show us who's boss! Own those slutty little whore holes!

Oooooooooh yessssssssss, fuck me as good as Mistress Sif fucks me! If you can. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fuck me just like that! Ah fuck! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

"And me." Jessica eventually added, reluctant to beg, but just needing to cum so bad, "I, ah fuck, I love it. I hate that I do, mmmmmmmm, but I love it up the ass. Ooooooooooh shit, and I wanna cum from it. Cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Your big dick, Mistress Sif. Fuck me better than Mistress Trish, mmmmmmmm, if you can. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, pound my slutty little ass hole!

So good, that's soooooooo gooooooooooddddddddd, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Yessssssssss, just like that, JUST LIKE THAT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME! FUCKING BUTT FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Predictably, it took longer than anyone wanted, but it happened. Oh yes, the pace was increased, slowly at first, just enough to bring each of the bottoms to the edge of orgasm, to the point where it was almost painful. Although, there was definitely something to be said for that. Especially as Jessica became so incoherent, it was no longer really begging.

No, it was a series of cries, moans and whimpers, and between a lot of swearing. Which was far more comfortable territory for her. And because she wasn't being butt fucked by a normal human, she got the privilege of being fully aware as the infamous Peggy Carter came like a bitch with a big dick in her fat 'arse'. Something to her shame, Jessica had watched online, but in person was way better.

Of course, at the same time, nothing could beat getting to cum herself. Well yeah, it would have been better if Mistress Trish had done it. But she didn't complain about Mistress Sif. Especially as the evil alien was capable of giving her the kind of rectum wrecking that only a supernaturally enhanced person could give, and only a supernaturally enhanced person could take. Was Mistress Sif still holding back?

Probably. It was impossible to tell, but of course, Jessica didn't really give a fuck. Not when it felt so good that she forgot all of her troubles, and just became a mindless fuck hole, being used by a superior woman. While Mistress Trish was clearly very much enjoying herself, no less.

Trish held out for as long as she could, but she was fighting a losing battle. Hell, the women she was competing with were practically goddesses, so of course they could out-match her when it came to speed, strength and most of all stamina, every step of the way. If anything, it was impressive that she didn't cum right away, considering how important this whole situation was.

No, she was able to hold back, even though she was making THE Agent Peggy Carter cum for her. Especially cum from being sodomized, which was literally one of Trish's wildest dreams come true. Arguably the wildest, given this woman was supposed to be old or gone by now. Then of course, there were the other distractions.

Like all the beautiful women watching them, the powerful Scarlet Witch getting similar treatment only a few inches away from her, and most importantly of all, her beloved Jessica Jones getting the ass fucking she richly deserved. Hell, it was only a matter of time before she received a far greater rectum wrecking than Trish was capable of giving her. And when that happened, that was it.

More than anything else, that was the thing that made Trish Walker cum. Yes, there was a lot else which went into it. Like everything around her, the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit and the sheer mental high of butt fucking Agent Peggy Carter. But mostly, it was Jessica.

For Trish Walker, it was always Jessica Jones. Despite everything that had happened between them, she loved her. And she loved seeing her like this. And watching her cum soon afterwards, was one hell of a bonus. However, for once Trish Walker did her best to ignore Jessica Jones, so she could focus on something else. Making one of her biggest fantasies come true. Which she thought she'd never get to do.

Namely, fuck Agent Peggy Carter in the ass. So she focused on the woman directly in front of her, bending over with those luscious cheeks jiggling with every thrust, and making those wonderful sounds. Cumming. Oh God, she was making THE Agent Peggy Carter cum by fucking her big fat ass.

Some form of those last words echoed in Trish's poor little head for what felt like an eternity, as she became truly berserk. Hell, for a few long seconds there, she was completely incapable of thinking, and became nothing but a weapon of ass destruction. Which in turn, was nothing on the anal pounding the other Doms were dishing out. But again, Trish was really proud of herself, all things considered.

Even when she collapsed with exhaustion down onto her borrowed anal whore, while Mistress Sif and Mistress Valkyrie were still using theirs. In fact, for better or for worse, it helped restore her strength for what she assumed would be the last part of this. At least for now.

Valkyrie meanwhile very much assumed this would be the beginning. After all, she'd sampled the asses of Peggy Carter and Wanda Maximoff, but it was nowhere near enough for her. Not by a longshot. Hell, she wanted even more of Jessica Jones. And of course, she wanted to sample the many, many great pieces of ass surrounding her. The ones belonging to Sif and Trish, included.

Which was dangerous thinking, especially with a mind reader around. However, Wanda was likely too distracted to notice, and surely no one could blame her for wanting to be the Alpha female in this situation, and conquering everyone that was the conqueror, in a mutually pleasurable way.

Especially while Wanda had used her magic to enhance her stamina and endurance, it couldn't compared to the natural abilities surrounding her. Maybe especially her fellow Asgardian. Hell, one by one the anal loving sluts fell before the might of Asgard. Trish included. Poor Peggy Carter was the first to end up face down, ass up, nothing but a fuck hole to be used by superior women.

But eventually Wanda and even Jessica followed her. The latter of which didn't last long, but it was impressive on the part of Trish. Of course, Peggy and Wanda continued to be used by superior women, as Sif and Valkyrie kept a firm grip around their waists, while pounding their slutty little ass holes.

In moments like this, it was extremely tempting to taunt the woman she was fucking in the ass. And Wanda just made it so easy for her, given she obviously loved every second of her most private hole being used for a superior woman's pleasure. However, in the middle of all this, an exciting competition had inevitably started between Sif and Valkyrie.

One in which they were competing to see who could last the longest without cumming. One which they were both determined to win, but especially Valkyrie, as she knew exactly what was at stake. Which meant holding back on speaking, or doing anything which could send them over the edge of orgasm.

To their credit, they were able to last longer than perhaps ever before, and even managed to cum together. After that, things were a blur, as they used every ounce of their incredible strength and speed to truly ruin those shit holes. Perhaps even to the point where magic couldn't repair them. Which really, really shouldn't have added to their enjoyment.

But it did. Which was saying a lot, thanks to the incredible mental high that they were feeling. Along with of course, the other end of the dildos rubbing her clits. Hell, it was almost so good they passed out. Almost. However, to their credit, the warriors of Asgard were able to simultaneously remove their cocks, and then admired the damage they had done.

"Spread your cheeks, bitches." Sif ordered, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, show us those slutty little gaping bitch holes."

Sif grinned with delight, as there was a chorus of 'Yes. Mistress Sif', and then three tired butt sluts slowly reached back to spread their cheeks, emphasizing those pretty little gapes. Naturally, Peggy's 'arse' hole wasn't as wide or deep in comparison, but it was pretty impressive, considering the competition. And if anything, Wanda's butt hole was the most damaged. Yes, partly because everything that Sif had done to it.

But Mistress Valkyrie definitely deserved some credit too. Not that Sif had any intention of giving it to her. No, if anything, her old friend was getting too big for her britches, and it was tempting to put her in her place, by making her suck some cock. But for better or for worse, she had something else in mind.

"Good girls." Sif said softly, though she wasn't really paying attention to the bottoms, "Now clean these cocks."

Again, there was a chorus of 'Yes. Mistress Sif', and then three tired butt sluts slowly did as they were told, in this case turning around, and taking those cocks into their mouths. Which was hardly a big deal, considering all the ass to mouth which had taken place tonight. But it was still hot to see, as it was a symbol of the inferior women debasing themselves for the enjoyment of their precious Mistress Sif.

Especially when they began deep throating those dicks, mostly with well-practiced ease. Although again, Sif was barely aware of it. No, the mighty Sif was too busy studying her old friend carefully, and carefully deciding her next move. And from the looks of it, her old friend was doing the same.

"Trish?" Sif questioned, looking at Valkyrie while speaking, to be clear that her words had a double meaning, "Do you wish to be one of my slaves?"

"Well..." Trish blushed, the word 'no' on her lips, before she cautiously guessed, "If it is the only way I can keep Jessica? Yes. Yes, I'll do anything for that."

"Splendid!" Sif beamed, finally turning to the woman she was talking too, "Then be a good girl, and bend over. And relax. This is no big deal. All my servants have gone through this, and some of them, like Agent Carter here, remain defiant. Enough that they can top their previous girlfriends. And my other slaves. Isn't that right, Peggy?"

"Yes." Peggy quickly agreed, reassuring Trish, "And I have seen your will. I believe you capable. Just remember what you're fighting for."

"I will, thank you." Trish smiled softly, but nervously.

"Awww, how sweet." Valkyrie mocked, "As if any Midgardian could truly withstand the onslaught from a Asgardian. Show the, oh mighty Sif. Show them what we are capable of.

There was a tense moment, as the two Asgardian studied each other for a few long seconds, before Sif kneeled down behind Trish and buried her face in her ass. The poor girl barely had a chance to remove her strap-on, before she found Sif's tongue eagerly working over her ass hole. Something that under other circumstances, Sif would spend a lot longer on. But, for once she was happy not to break her target.