Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

It was Monica that spoke now. "Take off your shoes, step out of your pants, and bend over this couch."

"Yes, mistress," she said. By stepping on the backs of her heels, she popped her shoes off then stepped out of her pants. Leaving the white ankle socks on, and with a great deal of obvious trepidation, she walked over to the couch and bent over it. The couch was a big, overstuffed, green, velour fabric covered thing, but the back only came up to the top of the wife's thighs. With her panties still on, this position turned her bum into a big, white inviting target. 'If there was ever an ass meant to be spanked,' thought Marcie, 'this was it.'

The cameraman (woman?) moved off to the right of the couch to put the woman in profile. Monica then moved to the woman's left and without any build up of any kind, she began raining spanks down on her alluring bottom with her open palm. After Marcie's past year, she had become almost a connoisseur of spanking and could tell that while there was a certain snap to Monica's delivery, she wasn't delivering them with much force.

It was over twenty smacks before Marcie heard her first 'Ahhhhhh' from the woman. Monica immediately relented and began stroking the woman between her thighs. "What's your name, slave?"

Her breathing had already started to climb, but the slave managed to get out, "My name is Joan, mistress."

Monica delivered another ten whacks in quick succession then asked while again stroking her, "So Joan. Ever licked a woman's pussy before?"

The slave's breathing was now quite labored so it took some effort to get out, "No, mistress."

"Well, we'll soon fix that," was Monica's only reply.

Monica then began an irregular cadence of spanks and strokes that worked Joan into quite a state. While this was going on, the camera occasionally panned to the left to reveal that various women were being led into the living room. These women were clearly not members of the kingdom, and Marcie suspected that they were rounded up from the neighborhood.

After about fifteen minutes of torture/pleasure, Joan was delirious. "My, my," Monica said. "You have quite the juicy pussy." She punctuated this with a couple of soaking slaps on her panty-covered nether lips.

The prince then declared, "That'll do, Monica."

She responded to her prince's comment by reaching over Joan's back, grabbing a big handful of hair, then yanking her back over and onto her knees. "My turn!" she exclaimed. Still holding a chunk of hair with her right hand, she used her left to reach under her skirt to pull her panties to the side. She then shoved Joan's face hard between her thighs. Bliss followed only moments later.

When Joan was finally let go, the absolute horror in her expression as she looked around told Marcie that it was only then that she realized that the other women of the neighborhood had been watching her degradation.

"Is this everyone, Robert?" Prince Michael asked.

The camera spun past the prince to a man standing by the door. He replied, "Yes my prince. We have seven wives and two daughters – none related. One house was empty, two were too old, and one said she wasn't a Christian."

"Listen up ladies," Prince Michael commanded. "Over the next day or two you all will be cooking, cleaning, doing our laundry, and in case you haven't figured it out yet, providing us with a great deal of entertainment. It's now time for you to get your brain wrapped around the fact that you are our slaves, because no matter how bad you think your treatment is, I can always make it worse. Speaking of which..."

The prince looked down upon Joan, who was now curled up at Monica's feet. "I'm not through with this one yet either. Her husband thought he would be a hero and got a black eye for his trouble." The camera swung over to where he was sitting on the ground, and sure enough, his left eye was nearly swollen shut.

Looking back over at the other women, "Now she'll receive the punishment all wives will get when their husbands try to be heroes."

Again looking down upon Joan he yelled, "Stand up Joan!"

The violence of the commandment snapped Joan out of her shell. Using the back of the couch, she pulled herself to an upright position. As she was doing that, Prince Michael was taking the belt out of the loops on his pants. Once she was standing, she began wiping tears from her eyes.

More commandments from the prince, "Drop your panties, and this time I want you over the arm of the couch." He was pointing at the left end where he was.

Joan stood there sobbing as if she hadn't heard anything, which prompted the prince to bellow, "NOW!!!"

The violence once again snapped her into action. She stepped out of her panties right away, but to get where she was required, she had to walk past the tall, glowering prince, and so she cowered as she did. As she was getting in place, the cameraman moved back to the far end of the couch, so he could view right into her face.

As the prince was positioning himself in front of the couch, Monica stepped forward and grabbed a throw-pillow from the near-end where the camera was, and threw it at Joan. "If you care about your daughters at all, I would advise you use this."

When Joan got the pillow, she immediately buried her face in it.

"You know, Joan," the prince commented matter-of-factly, "All of this can be avoided if you just renounced your surrender, and declared that Jesus Christ was not your savior." He paused for a second then asked, "How 'bout it, Joan?"

"No!" she screamed into her pillow. Then, shaking her head she screamed, "Never!"

"Suit yourself," he replied. Even before the words left his mouth, he was coming around with a brutal blow with his belt. Five more quickly followed.

Marcie had been preparing herself to be sexually aroused against her will, like she was watching Brandy cane her sister Bernice, but this was just too brutal. The screams of agony from Joan were just too raw.

When Prince Michael finished, he stepped back, then looked over to the man on the floor. "You can go to her," he said.

Now it was the man comforting his wife. They didn't have long before the prince said, "Monica. Before you begin punishing the ones in pants, have we established a safe house for the neighborhood children?"

Monica came into view and replied, "Yes. The house two doors down has a great basement, so they shouldn't hear anything from there. The wife was one of the ones that was too old to be punished and she's agreed to look after the kids."

To the entire room Prince Michael said. "I want everyone in the kitchen and then I want Belinda to move the kids to the safe house."

The video cut to the kitchen where Monica was taking each woman in turn over her lap. If they wore a dress, she just lifted it and delivered a modest spanking. If they wore pants (more than half did), she had them strip them off then delivered a more solid spanking. For them, she also made sure that the panties they were wearing got good and soaked.

This was more like it, thought Marcie. She had already started playing with herself during Joan's first spanking, but the buzz kill of the prince's delivery almost ruined everything. Monica's diligent attention to the others was bringing her back to the point of wishing she could be across her lap too.

After that, the video switched to showing the women of the neighborhood in various stages of undress. Some wore nothing but panties and bra, others in lingerie. Many looked quite attractive, but a few just looked silly. They were shown performing tasks like cleaning and such. Marcie was getting the idea that this part of the video was more of a 'how to' for any future slaves because of the detail it showed on how they wanted certain tasks performed.

Peppered through the 'how to' parts were quick clips of the women engaged in oral sex. Most of the clips had them doing it with each other, but a few showed them swallowing the cocks of the men of the kingdom.

Marcie could see by the progress bar that the video was coming to an end. That was when it showed one of the older women refusing to lick the pussy of a younger one. The other girl was spread naked upon the kitchen table, and the older woman kept coming close, but couldn't force her tongue to make contact. Marcie had seen many other women lick this particular pussy, so she knew it wasn't offensive by any means. In fact, she could tell she would have no problems licking it herself. Then she recalled that this girl had licked the older woman's pussy earlier, so her refusal to reciprocate was even coming off as rude.

Up until now, Prince Michael had not been seen since the action moved to the kitchen (every time Marcie saw a cock being sucked she had hoped it would be him, but never was). He now came into view and said, "Take Nancy upstairs." As she was pulled past him he commented, "We have a special punishment for uncooperative wives."

The video jumped to Monica and a couple of other women dragging Nancy into what appeared to be a bedroom. Nancy was easily identified as one of the slaves because she wore only a purple teddy. As the prince followed them in he said, "Open the window. I want to make sure her husband can hear this. Who knows, maybe he'll be a hero and I'll have the opportunity to put down another one today."

He then dragged a low chest of drawers underneath the window and ordered Nancy across it. The video showed night through the window, and by the streetlight, it was safe to assume the window opened out in front of the house. As she was being put across it by the other women, she cried out, "But my children can hear too!"

Monica replied, "Hopefully your husband had the good sense to use the safe house. He was told why it was being offered for his kids."

Nancy was now pinned to the chest of drawers by three women, her chin resting on the windowsill. Marcie thought, 'this must have been one of the cries in the night that upset the reporter so much.'

The prince came back into view holding a wooden paddle; he rubbed it across Nancy's ass a few times as if caressing her. The teddy she wore worked like a thong in the back, so there was no protection from what followed, and what followed devastated Marcie.

The prince didn't deliver the brutal blows like he did with Joan. These were short, quick strikes that obviously stung, but didn't harm. What made them absolutely unbearable to Nancy was how relentless they were. The prince never paused and kept a pace at better than a slap a second. He also varied greatly where each stroke would land. From just above the back of the knees, to the inner upper thigh, all the way up to just below her back; no place was spared.

It wasn't long before Nancy wasn't just crying, but wailing. In the news reports of this, they didn't allow anyone to hear specifically what the reporter was hearing, but it was obvious now what had gotten her so distressed. And now that Marcie recalled, this was the woman the reporter was hounding for an interview; the reporter that the husband beat the crap out of.

None of that really mattered right now. All Marcie could think of was how much she wanted to be the one pinned across the chest of drawers. She had worked herself to the very edge of an orgasm when the prince delivered three gentle but crisp smacks on Nancy's thong covered pussy. That was when she and Nancy came thunderously together.

As Marcie was getting her breath back, Nancy wasn't getting such an opportunity. Monica immediately pulled her over to the bed then shoved Nancy's face between her thighs. "After you have sucked all three of our pussies dry, you will go down and suck that girl's cunt too. Is that understood?"

"Uh-huh," was the muffled reply as Nancy nodded her head. It was then the video ended.

Marcie sat there a few moments completely stunned. The emotions running through her were tearing her apart. She was horrified by what she just witnessed, but not enough to take her hand out of her panties. She wanted to click on the next video, but something else inside her was screaming 'DON'T DO IT!'

She felt like the cliché of not being able to look away from an auto accident. At least it was a cliché to her until she actually came across one, where she indeed could not look away. She was mesmerized by the sight of an injured man next to his smashed up car, and was ashamed later that she couldn't resist looking.

This of course was much worse. She could try convincing herself that all she wanted from watching these videos was to learn more about the Spartan Kingdom and its king, but she knew the real reason lay in what her hand was cupping right now.

With more shame than she ever felt possible about herself, she clicked on the next video.

The scene was of King Gabriel in the forest, leaning against the gas tank of a motorcycle. He began, "Hello America. It's me again. Time for another right-winged rant, followed by some good jerk-off material."

He already had a sheet of paper in his hand, so he began reading it right away. "Sam from the Peoples Republic of Berkley writes, 'You have an outdated view of socialism. Today's Socialist Party does not want ruling elites of the kind found in the former communist Russia. We strive to establish a radical democracy that places people's lives under their own control; where working people own and control the means of production and distribution through democratically-controlled public agencies; where full employment is realized for everyone who wants to work; where workers have the right to form unions freely, and to strike and engage in other forms of job actions; and where the production of society is used for the benefit of all humanity, not for the private profit of a few.'"

Gabriel looked up from the paper and said, "If you're getting the impression that I'm reading political talking points, then you're getting it right. What Sam wrote is almost word for word the mission statement off of the Socialist Party USA web site. I'm reading the whole thing because I want to give Sam a fair hearing before I slam him for the well-meaning tool that he is."

Looking back at the paper he continued, "'We believe socialism and democracy are one and indivisible. The working class is in a key and central position to fight back against the ruling capitalist class and its power. The working class is the major force worldwide that can lead the way to a socialist future - to a real radical democracy from below. The Socialist Party fights for progressive changes compatible with a socialist future. We support militant working class struggles and electoral action, independent of the capitalist controlled two-party system, to present socialist alternatives. We strive for democratic revolutions - radical and fundamental changes in the structure and quality of economic, political, and personal relations - to abolish the power now exercised by the few who control great wealth and the government. The Socialist Party is a democratic, multi-tendency organization, with structure and practices visible and accessible to all members.

"'Admit it…" Gabriel looked back at the camera, "Sam is now off the talking points, by the way, and is interjecting his own opinion… as much as he may have his own opinion."

Again looking back at the paper, he said, "'Admit it. Your tired dogma preached in that book Wealth of Nations has been thoroughly discredited many times over. The notion that people working only for their self-interest is in the best interest of everyone is an oxy-moron if I ever heard one. Just look at the gap between the rich and poor. In no nation is the gap greater than in this country. The idea of any wealthy person buying a yacht when there is even one person starving in the street disgusts me. How can you possibly state you are against slavery when you advocate a free market economy that concentrates so much power at the top?"

Looking back at the camera, Gabriel said, "I find it very telling that when anyone talks about the gap between the rich and the poor, they just assume the problem is with the rich. Heaven forbid that we actually accuse the poor of being in a situation of their own creation."

Gabriel tossed the paper he was reading from onto the ground. "Sam. Before I bring the hammer down on your sloppy thinking, I first want to commend you for at least being ethically honest. Unlike most of your liberal brethren, you see capitalism as evil and want it outlawed. Most liberals want those evil, rich people to collect their ill-gotten gains so they can then steal… uhh… tax them afterwards.

"Sorry about that slip of the tongue. I keep forgetting that when the government blesses stealing, it's not evil anymore.

"Government blessing or not, most liberals demand their cut of the action, after the fact, like crime lords running a protection racket. But not you, Sam. You have the courage of your convictions to demand that the rich not collect their evil profits to begin with, and for that, I wish to commend you. You're a well-intentioned, honest man.

"Honest, but delusional. If you think any gathering of slaves can vote their way to a viable economy, you're dreaming – big time!"

Gabriel began scratching his chin as if thinking, then said, "I suppose the best place to start my response is with your unspoken ignorance of what an economy is. It's not some big pile of money that we all have to fight over, where if some are getting more, it causes others to get even less. In fact, it's quite the opposite. An economy is better viewed as a big pile of money where some are shoveling wealth into it, while others are setting fire to it as fast as they can get away with. In other words, the more productive some are, the more wealth there is for everyone else.

"Take your misunderstanding of Adam Smith's book. He did not say that just because people acted in their self-interest they were doing good things for our society. He was battling people at the time who were saying that people who acted in their self-interest were harming the society. His book was about showing that people acting in their self interest can be good for society, not will be good.

"I, personally, would take it one step further than he did. I would say that a society would only be benefited when its citizens first act in their own self-interest. The more productive a person is, the wealthier he becomes, and in turn, the more he can benefit our society. I'm not talking about philanthropy, which, of course, can be increased. I'm saying that the more productive people get, the more opportunity there is for others to be productive. Wealthy people create more jobs; they don't take them away.

"Only the government takes jobs away; it is the biggest fire-setter on that pile of money. The jobs performed by bureaucrats only extinguish many other possible jobs that could have existed.

"What I am about to claim is not based on any facts, just my gut reaction, but I would say that every government job probably kills five in the private sector. Do you have any idea how much lost production there is in just complying with IRS tax law? Handing a pink slip to the thousands of IRS employees would result in millions of new private sector jobs – literally millions."

"And why? It's because everything about what a government does is inherently what no one values. Many people may want the government to do what it does, but they certainly don't want to pay for it, ergo, they do not value it.

"Take teenagers and cars for instance. A teenager would love to have a car, but if his parents just gave it to him, do you really think he would value it? Hell no. If the parents want their child to value his car, they would make the child earn the money to buy it. Then – and only then – would the teenager value it. Wanting something and valuing it are two different things.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers
123456...8