Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 05

Story Info
The Princess' Slave.
26.4k words
3.76
26.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

No chain binds as tight as the one you put on yourself.

Chapter 5: The Princess' Slave

After Marcie's highly traumatic experience watching King Gabriel's video, and then succumbing to her desires with Beth following it, she became obsessed with finding everything she could about the Spartan Kingdom. She didn't really know why, but she felt there was some connection between her father and King Gabriel that she needed to understand.

Her search for information wasn't hard. There was actually quite a bit about him and his kingdom on the web but it was mostly speculation, and a lot of it contradictory. There once had been an official web site, but the government had long since shut it down; all that was available of it was some cached pages that people had and were passing around.

Even still, Marcie didn't know what was real and what was just slander. Most of what she read said that the kingdom was based on complete male supremacy, yet the women she was seeing in pictures and short videos didn't fit the shy, cowering type. They didn't look subjugated at all.

By the time Marcie had seen the king's manifesto, three weeks had passed since it was made, so the Spartan Kingdom had already begun its punishment of Christians. The news reports of what was going on were as contradictory as the information Marcie was finding about them. The reports ranged from four to ten groups of twenty to fifty members each, crisscrossing the nation on motorcycles. They were never in any one location long enough for the authorities to stop them, and being on motorcycles, the police had a hard time just trying to intercept them. Of course, the hostages that they were carrying had something to do with the difficulties they had.

Still, Marcie didn't fully comprehend why they couldn't stop them until she saw a news report the following week. Instead of a quick hit and run, as was their usual MO, one of the thirty member gangs roared into a twelve-house cul-de-sac, in a small Nebraska town, and took it over.

The reporter that was on the scene shortly thereafter said that after setting a guard of five men at the opening, they immediately fanned out to all of the homes and began demanding the owners open their doors. Most complied, but a few had to be busted in; women were dragged from their homes, and led or pulled over to one of the homes towards the back.

The gang remained there that evening, the next day, and through the following night. It quickly became a media circus, and the police were having a hard time keeping the crowds back. They weren't kept back far enough, however, not to hear the occasional screams of pain from women being spanked in the home they were being held in.

During one particularly round of blood curdling scream sessions, a reporter thrust her microphone in the face of the police chief, and demanded why he and his men weren't doing anything to stop them. "Has it occurred to you," the police chief began angrily, "that maybe the intent of the screams you hear is to get us to do something rash, like barreling in there with guns blazing?"

His emotions as he responded to the reporter were pretty plain, and he was obviously quite distressed. He took a few moments to calm down before continuing. "In spite of what you are hearing, I have no evidence that anything different is occurring than what is happening all over the country. No one's life is being threatened, yet I am quite certain that if I do anything without careful planning, people will die; including the women we would be trying to save.

"There is no doubt in my mind that they are not bluffing when they say that they will fight and die to the man, if attacked. For now, I'm just doing my best to keep this from exploding into a bigger situation than it already is, and hoping an opportunity will present itself to do something more."

Before dawn of the second day the gang had busted down a fence in the backyard of the far house they had been holding up in, and had roared out through it, with three more hostages than when they came.

This particular incident prompted a lot of recrimination from both ends of the political spectrum, against law enforcement in general. Those on the right were calling on them to confront these gangs of the Spartan Kingdom and stop them, while those on the left had no desire to see them martyred. They were actually quite angry that these women weren't just saying they weren't Christians, and so were telling the police to leave them alone. As far as those on the left were concerned, the Christians of this country needed to accept the responsibility of what was happening to them.

It was no wonder that law enforcement didn't know what to do, considering these deeply conflicting messages from the politicians.

For several days after that, Marcie wondered what had happened to those women in that house. She had heard on the news some of the cries, and could only imagine what it would take to elicit them. None of the women involved would talk of what happened to reporters, and one husband was arrested after beating to a pulp one particularly persistent reporter. The fact that these and so many of the other women weren't talking, nor pressing charges, was just more ammunition for those on the left to say this was a situation of their own making.

Marcie didn't have to imagine about what happened for long, because the first of many videos was released from the Spartan Kingdom showing what they had been up to. The legality of these videos was a real hot potato, so places like YouTube wouldn't have them. Beth, of course, had the kind of connections to get them, and after viewing them herself, forwarded them on to Marcie.

Beth had told her that these videos had the same boring crap on the front of them like the first one, and she wasn't interested in sitting through them like last time. Yet she also said that if after watching them Marcie had any particular itch that needed scratching, she would be available in her room.

Marcie was now sitting at her computer almost paralyzed. There were three video files sitting on her desktop: SK_1.wmv, SK_2.wmv and SK_4.wmv (Beth was still looking for #3). She desperately wanted to know more about what was going on, but was afraid that after watching them, she would indeed end up in Beth's room over her lap.

Without allowing herself to think about the consequences too much, she drifted her mouse over the first file and double clicked. The image that appeared was again of Gabriel, but this time leaning against an outside brick wall with his right leg pulled up, foot planted flat against the wall. He was wearing the same outfit as last time, which was a white, billowing, long-sleeve shirt that did nothing to hide his lean, hard frame. He also wore the same black leather pants; the whole effect was that of a pirate.

"Hello America," he said as he pushed himself away from the wall by his foot. After taking two steps toward the camera, he continued, "This is the first of many videos that I'll post of the punishments my people are administering to Christians. I want to make sure these Christians are thoroughly humiliated by what they will be required to perform, so I'll be sending out to the Internet their recorded degradation for the entire world to see.

"Since there will be many perverts who will get off watching what's in them, I want to take advantage of this opportunity to elaborate more on what I spoke about in my video manifesto in order to clear up a lot of confusion. At the beginning of each of these videos, I'll answer questions from people who obviously have no idea what I am talking about. Considering all of the willing slaves of this nation, that confusion won't be hard to come by.

"For my first confused slave, I would like respond to one that is representative of an opinion that is quite common." Gabriel held up a sheet of paper and read from it. "Pete of Sarasota Florida writes. 'It is you and your ilk that are attempting to rewrite history. Our Founding Fathers were not the ones that put 'In God We Trust' on our money. Words like 'Under God' did not appear in our Pledge of Allegiance until the 1950's. Anyone can clearly see that our Founding Fathers did not want our government imposing religion on anyone. What else would you call having tax money that is forcibly removed from you, to then finance what you want to harmlessly characterize as religious expression? They did not voluntarily offer that money, so that makes it an imposition.

"'And as for your bemoaning freedom of religion turning into freedom from religion, well you cannot have freedom of religion without freedom from religion. One requires the other. Only when reason - and only reason - is used by our elected officials, will there be real freedom in this country.'"

Gabriel looked up into the camera and commented, "Oh really? So the words 'of' and 'from' are interchangeable? Do you really think that on the day after Congress passed the first amendment to the Constitution, they believed they were violating that amendment when they passed a resolution of Thanksgiving to God Almighty for affording them the opportunity to establish this Constitution? Our Founding Fathers were concerned with government interfering with religion, and would be horrified by their amendment now prohibiting the influence of religion on government. Do you honestly believe these people would object to 'Under God' in our Pledge of Allegiance?

"As for the faith you place in reason, you do realize that everyone believes they have good reason to believe as they do, don't you?

"Reason is nothing but a tool, just as democracy is nothing but a tool. Both are neither good nor bad, and relying on either will only lead you to tyranny of the majority. I know you atheists are a very small minority, so I'm sure you're wondering how I can make that claim, but there is an ever growing number of liberal Christians that also believe in freedom from religion… which I find appalling. Can you imagine that? Christians who have no faith in their faith. Why bother being one if that's the attitude? They are probably the ones that think Christ is a liberal.

"Let me ask you, Pete. Would you be willing to concede that what makes a theocracy what it is, is that it seeks freedom from other religions? I know that the accepted definition of a theocracy is that it seeks to impose a particular one, but would you not also concede that this is not achievable? I mean that it is impossible to make anyone believe in any thing? On the other hand, you can ruthlessly suppress any differing opinions, so you can make sure no one objects to what you believe.

"You need to understand these distinctions in order to understand our past properly. As you look back into our history and do not see our Founding Fathers establishing a theocracy, you then assume that they didn't want religion in government. Your problem, specifically, is that you cannot see a middle ground between a theocracy and one devoid of religion.

"Let me put this another way. Let's say there is a city council that votes to paint a cross on the local library for no other reason than they want to foster Christianity in the community. Contrary to what the ACLU and many judges would have you believe, there is nothing unconstitutional about this. No one is being forced to pray or believe in anything, and more importantly, nothing is being suppressed.

"As a citizen of that city, it is within your rights to object to how your tax money is being wasted and quite frankly, if you ran for a seat on the council to prevent any such further wastefulness I would probably vote for you. I, too, do not want my tax money wasted that way. Yet if you ran to waste even more tax money to have the cross painted over, well then you would have just lost my vote.

"Your notion that having your tax money spent on things you don't believe in, as infringing on your right to freedom of religion, I see as quite lazy thinking. Take socialism as an example. At the beginning of the twentieth century, you could have had an intellectually honest debate on its merits; not anymore. The only people who still adhere to its thoroughly disproven precepts, are those that cling to it as their religion. I don't claim that my religious freedom is being suppressed because billions are wasted annually on liberal programs that enslave our citizens. I'm willing to engage these liberals and debate their socialistic ideas – even though they refuse to use the word socialism. I have no desire to suppress them; that's the point

"You freedom-from-religion types want to suppress any debate on the merits of government fostering religion. It is you that seeks to impose a theocracy.

"What!? You say. How can I say something so incredibly daft as an atheist imposing a theocracy? Easy. In the immortal words of Rush – that's the rock group, not the-man/the-myth/the-legend – 'if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice'. In the same way, to have no religion is still your religion. Your zeal to drive God out of our government is your effort to create an atheist theocracy.

"I know you will never concede that point, but I'll call you a coward nonetheless because cowardice is the hallmark of all theocrats. You don't want to debate the merits of religion in our society nor the proper reflection of it in our government. You just want to get equally cowardly judges to decide in your favor, and save you from having to defend what you obviously have no faith in.

"Not all atheists are like you, Pete. I happen to know several atheists who have no problem with crosses on public land or 'Under God' in our Pledge of Allegiance. These are atheists I respect. Sadly, they are a small minority of the already small minority of atheists.

"I hope one day you will have the courage that these few do, and abandon the suppression of opposing ideas as a means of making your point. This is always the choice of a weak mind, and it's a choice that will only make your mind weaker.

"As for your faith in reason, always remember that it is a means to an end, and never an end itself. Voting for politicians who claim to only use reason to make their decisions, are the ones most likely to throw your rights out the window when they believe they have good reason to do so.

"Reason as an end rather than a means is a very seductive idea because reason can be used to arrive at any destination you desire."

The picture Marcie was watching switch jarringly to the front door of a home where some man was pounding on it. "Open this door or we'll break it down!"

Almost immediately the door opened to a man standing with a shotgun leveled at his would-be intruder. "You take one step closer, and I'll kill you," the man with the shotgun said.

The man at the door, with his back to the camera, calmly asked, "Are you a Christian?"

"What difference does that make?!" replied the home owner. "If you don't leave I'll shoot you!"

The man at the door took one step closer and said, "Shoot me then. See where that gets you." After a moments pause, he slowly walked through the door asking again, "Are you a Christian?"

The camera was following him in and it showed a stunned expression on the gun owner's face. The intruder was now close enough to reach out and grab the barrel and yank it aside. He then said menacingly, "I'm not going to ask you again. Are you a Christian?"

Whoever was holding the camera moved along side to show both men in profile. The intruder was a tall man of obvious physical strength, but it was the lean and hard kind like King Gabriel, not the bodybuilder variety. In fact, Marcie thought, he looked somewhat like the king, only taller and younger. He was wearing jeans with a black leather motorcycle jacket. Underneath the jacket Marcie could make out a black button up shirt.

The other man – who still had his finger on the trigger of the shotgun – was of average size and typical in appearance for a man moving into middle age. He wasn't overweight; his body was just rounding off a bit. He was dressed in a business suit with the jacket removed and tie loosened – as if he had just come home from the office.

It didn't take long before the older man hesitantly replied, "Yes. I am a Christian."

The intruder yanked the gun out of the other man's hand then asked, "Do you wish to challenge me in unarmed combat, or do you surrender?"

In a barely audible voice he said, "I surrender."

"In the name of King Gabriel, I declare you a slave of the Spartan Kingdom. Kneel before me," he commanded. Once the slave was on his knees, his master asked, "Is there anyone else in this house?"

The slave replied with a slight edge of panic, "My wife and daughters are upstairs. Please don't hurt them!"

His master replied solemnly, "No harm will come to your children, regardless of how well you cooperate – that is assuming they are children. The fate of your wife, however, is still to be determined."

His master then flipped open a cell phone and after it chirped said, "Monica and Belinda. Come in here." Within seconds, two women came through the door. Marcie was shocked to see that one of the girls was the Belinda she saw get spanked by her sister in the king's manifesto video. Only she wasn't dressed all sweet and innocent like she was previously. Both of these women were dressed in short, jean skirts and red, cotton blouses that were tied below their breasts exposing a considerable amount of midriff. Marcie couldn't see their feet, but from the way they were walking, she knew they had on high heels.

"Yes, Prince Michael," said the other one, who Marcie figured must be Monica.

"I want both of you upstairs," the prince began. "Belinda. Stay with the children and keep them calm. Monica. Bring the wife down here."

"Yes, Prince Michael," they both replied in unison, and then were quickly gone upstairs. As they went up, Marcie's suspicion was confirmed; they did have on high heels.

The video cut immediately to showing Monica bringing a woman down the stairs; it also showed that the prince and his slave had moved into the living room. "She has surrendered, my prince."

"Pants, huh?" the prince commented, then commanded of Monica, "Strip them off of her, bend her over the back of that couch, and spank her until I say stop."

"No!" cried out the slave next to him.

With stunning speed, the prince landed a vicious blow to the slave's head, sending him sprawling backwards. The other slave broke free from her mistress' grip, and rushed to her husband's side. "Please don't hurt him any more! I'll do anything you say!"

Without any sense of compassion, the prince replied, "Slaves do not make demands of their masters, and are beaten severely if they do. As for you, you will do as I say anyway. There is no desire of mine that you will not fulfill. Do you understand?"

Cradling her husband's head to her bosom she meekly replied, "Yes."

Monica closed the gap in a couple of steps and slapped her slave hard. "The next time you need to be corrected for not saying master or mistress in your replies, you will be whipped. Try it again!

The slave looked up to the prince and replied, "Yes, master."

The prince then pronounced, "For his disrespectful outburst, and your audacity at negotiating your and your husband's treatment, when Monica is done with you, you'll experience the wrath of my belt. Now stand up and drop your pants."

"Yes, master," she replied. After caressing her husband's head one last time – he seemed a little dazed, but otherwise OK – she stood with as much dignity as she could muster, then unbuttoned the jeans she was wearing, and lowered them to the floor.

Marcie took a closer look at the woman who was being degraded in front of her husband. She appeared to be in her mid-thirties, with curly, blond hair down past her shoulders, and a soft, but not too overweight, physique. Along with the jeans she had just dropped, she was also wearing a baby-blue, short sleeve blouse, and matching blue running shoes. Just peaking out from underneath her blouse was the white of her panties.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers
123456...8