Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the guns were pointing around the congregation, except from the man in the lead. His was pointing at the minister when he said, "Shut up and join your flock in the pews."

When the minister came around the pulpit, the lead man kept his gun on him and so spun back towards the camera as the minister went by. He was a devastatingly handsome man who Marcie had not seen before. He, like the rest of the kingdom, was dressed like a pirate/biker – he even had a sword strapped to his side.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman," the leader up front began. "My name is Lord Samuel, and I have been directed by my king to punish you all."

There had been some commotion when the kingdom members first came in, but now it built up with cries of outrage. This prompted Lord Samuel to shout, "Quiet!" When they were, he continued, "First things first. The children must go."

He looked around the room, then started pointing out older women, "You, you, you and you. Round up anyone who's seventeen or younger and take them out to that meeting hall I saw in the back."

These ladies began ushering the children out the back left door, where a beautiful, frosty haired vixen was standing by that door insuring only children were going out. Once done, she slid up alongside Lord Samuel. At first, Marcie thought her hair was grey from age, then realized that her hair wasn't grey at all; it was silver, as if dyed that way. There was no way this beautiful woman was old.

Lord Samuel continued, "Now that they are gone, let's get down to business. I have no intention of getting into the details of why you all are about to be punished, but a key component is how willfully ignorant you people choose to be. You think you can sit up here in the mountains, minding your own business, and everything will be just fine."

He paused as he scanned the room, then shouted "Wrong!" In a calmer voice he said, "This country is falling apart specifically because people like you are just minding your own business." Then, after another slight pause, "And that is all the explanation you're going to get. If you want to understand more about why you're about to go through this punishment, I suggest you get on the God damn Internet afterwards and find out!"

Lord Samuel holstered his gun, but everyone else of his pack kept theirs trained on the parishioners. "Before we get started with the punishments, I want you to know there are two ways to get out of what we are about to inflict on you. First, only Christians get punished, so if anyone would like to stand up and declare they are not a Christian, they will be free to walk right out of here. Anyone?" He looked around the room. "Anyone at all?"

After another short pause, "Nope? OK. Moving on then. The next way is that any man can challenge me to one-on-one unarmed combat. If you win, then you, and any woman you declare as belonging to you, will be free to go. Anyone?" He then punched his right fist into his left hand to emphasize what he was saying.

"No? Good. I wasn't looking forward to killing anyone today." He then straightened up, and said in a formal, proclamation sounding voice, "In the name of King Gabriel, I declare you all slaves of the Spartan Kingdom."

Lord Samuel hugged the beauty next to him and said, "This is my lovely wife, Lady Barbara, and she will be conducting your punishment this morning." He planted a passionate kiss on her and, walking to the side said, "They're all yours."

Lady Barbara immediately took control of the situation. "I want all women under the age of forty sitting up here in the front pews, and everyone else sitting in the back."

The minister, a large man, stood up and shouted, "Absolutely not!" His one mistake, though, was that he was right next to Lord Samuel, who delivered a blow to his abdomen; when the man was doubled over, he dropped him to his knees with an elbow to the back of the head.

"Sorry," Lord Samuel began saying to the man at his feet, "but the time to challenge your enslavement was before you were enslaved. Now, your only option to avoid what will happen is to declare you are not a Christian." He looked out over the congregation. "That goes for the rest of you. If at anytime this is just too much for you, all you need to do is declare that you are not a Christian, and it will all be over for you." He continued quite menacingly, "Any other forms of objection will be brutally put down. Any takers? No? Then shut up, and do as you are told!"

While no one took him up on the offer, there wasn't much movement either, just a lot of talking amongst each other. Finally, an exasperated Lady Barbara yelled out, "Enough! So far, we don't have actual raping of these women by our men on the agenda, but that can change if you don't start cooperating immediately!"

Her outburst got them moving. Women were moving forward, and men and older women were moving back. As this was going on, the camera followed many of the people, and Marcie could see that they were a lot like the people in the church she once attended. These were decent people, dressed in their Sunday best; men with ties and jackets, and woman in long, beautiful dresses. When everything settled, Marcie counted eighteen women lined up in the first two pews, leaving well over fifty people in the back.

Lady Barbara calmly said, "I'm not going to walk around and check the ID of you women in the back. If you're a woman under forty, and have no problem with these women bearing the brunt of your congregation's punishment while you get out of it through deception, I'm actually quite good with that. Your cowardice suits our purposes just fine."

She just stood there a few moments staring out across the people in the back. Soon, two more women came and sat up front.

"I now want you to decide amongst yourselves who is the prettiest girl here. I intend to make an example of her, and if you don't decide, then I will, and she will receive a whipping like you girls have never thought possible."

Looking back over to the rest of the congregation she said, "All of these women are about to go through a very painful and humiliating experience. Your punishment will be to experience it through them. This requires that you pay attention to what is going on. If at anytime I see people looking away, I will release my men to start raping them until I do get your attention back."

She returned to the women up front. "So who will it be?"

A very pretty brunette, with long, wavy hair, and wearing a yellow dress stood up in the front row. Marcie saw several rather attractive women in the bunch, but this one was an easy choice to make. She couldn't have been more than twenty, and was clearly the sweetest looking girl there.

"Very nice," commented Lady Barbara. She turned, and walked over to the side to grab a chair with no arms that was against the wall, and brought it back to the center. When she was sitting upon it, she pointed to the floor in front of her and said, "Kneel before me." The young women came across, and did as she was commanded.

"What's your name?" the dominant asked.

"Sandy," the submissive replied.

Lady Barbara was wearing a very short, jean skirt, as was common among the women of the kingdom, and now spread her legs wide in front of Sandy, easily revealing the white lace panties she wore. She tapped her panties with her finger, right above where her clit would be, and commanded, "Kiss me, Sandy."

Sandy was frozen by what was required of her, and finally just stammered, "But why?"

With a powerful slap to her face, Lady Barbara exclaimed," Because I said so! That's why!"

Taking a deep breath to calm down, "You need to understand that it's willfully, ignorant Christians like you that really piss me off. It's one thing to reject the lies in our society that harm us all, but it's another to live in fear of them. Do you really think God wants you walled off in isolation from the rest of His children? Better yet, do you think he wants you out among them where you can influence their lives for the better?

"The enemies of Christianity, which sadly includes many Christians, want to tell us that it's those of us that are in the face of society, pushing our religion on others, and making sure our message is heard by all that harm our faith the most; we disagree. We believe it is Christians like you, that demonstrate fear of society that are the ones that harm us. It is true that some react to that fear by trying to impose their faith others, but most of the fearful are like you, living in a cocoon. The more you isolate yourself from our society, the less you understand it; the less you understand it, the more you fear it. These actions make it very easy for others to reject your faith, because only people who have real courage in their faith attract others to it.

"If you honestly believe that you have faith in Christ, then you should have nothing to fear concerning your soul. If you were a Christian that I could respect, then there should be nothing I can say to you, nor do to you, that can shake your faith in Him at all. That's why the punishment I'll inflict on you fits the crime so well; it will include nothing that I do not enjoy myself. The more courage you have in who and what you are, the less harm I can cause you.

"If afterwards you want to call what I enjoy as evil, then do so from a position of courage, not fear. Fear will always harm you, but courage never will. You cannot show courage towards anything you do not understand."

Lady Barbara leaned back in her chair, and spread her legs wide again. While tapping on the same spot on her panties as before, she said, "Now show me some courage, Sandy, and kiss me."

Sandy slowly leaned forward and placed her lips right where Lady Barbara directed. "Ooh that's nice. Keep it light and gentle… now move down slightly… perfect… now part your lips some… a bit more… there ya go… now slowly breathe only through your mouth… oh yes… cool air when you breathe in, warm air when you breathe out."

The camera showed a blissful expression upon Lady Barbara's face. After only a minute or so she continued, "Now I want you to pay close attention to what you are doing, and also exactly where you are doing it." Lady Barbara brought her hands up, and threaded them through Sandy's hair. She then said, as she forcefully pulled Sandy's face into her crotch, "…because you're going to do this to every single woman here."

She ground her pussy into the young woman's face for a few seconds, then released her. Sandy fell back gasping, and Lady Barbara continued, "If you think my pussy is through with your face, you are sadly mistaken. I just need to get the punishment dolled out to the rest of your people first."

She brought her thighs together, and patted her lap. "Time for your spanking."

Sandy froze again, but Lady Barbara didn't wait long before she leaned towards her and said, "No matter how bad you think anything I'll require of you is, I can assure you, I can make it a whole lot worse. Don't let my promise to only do things I enjoy myself give you any comfort, because I can endure a lot more pain than you can, sweetie."

Patting her thighs again. "Now come on. Get over my lap."

Sandy obeyed now, but very hesitantly. When she was across her lap, Lady Barbara pulled Sandy's hem back exposing most of her. Underneath, she wore matching yellow, satin panties that Lady Barbara immediately set to spanking solidly.

For over a minute she rained down some rapidly applied swats that got Sandy squealing and gasping in pain. When she stopped, it wasn't to give Sandy a chance to catch her breath. As she plunged her hand between her thighs, Sandy began gasping for another reason entirely.

Lady Barbara began alternating between spanking Sandy, and groping her. Marcie watched in utter fascination, as Sandy's panties got wetter and wetter. Finally, Lady Barbara slid them aside, and assaulted her pussy directly.

As Sandy was clearly cumming Lady Barbara said to the women sitting up front, "I want you all to pay close attention to what is happening to her, because just like her, you're going to be across my lap for a sound spanking, followed by cumming hard on my hand. There is no escaping this fate – other than to make it worse – so you better start dealing with the idea that you will be humiliated like you never thought possible."

With that, she slid Sandy to the ground next to her and asked, "So. Is there anyone who now wishes to declare they are not a Christian? No? Good. Maybe the rest of the morning will go off without any trouble."

Looking off to her right, Lady Barbara pointed to the far woman in the front pew. She was a sandy-blonde haired woman in a long-sleeve, navy blue dress. Marcie thought she was fairly attractive, and probably in her early thirties. Lady Barbara said to her as she was pointing, "You're next." The woman then wailed a high-pitched screech, and buried her face in her hands sobbing.

"Looks like I spoke to soon…" Lady Barbara commented to herself then, more audibly, "Sandy, what's her name?"

"Mary," Sandy replied.

"Mary?" she said soothingly, "Mary? Mary, look at me." Mary looked up at Lady Barbara with tears streaking her face.

Lady Barbara got up from the chair she was sitting on, and stood behind it. "Mary. I need you to come over and sit in this chair. If you don't come here right now, I'm going to have that large man standing next to you drag you over here, and if he does, I can't promise you that the only thing he'll do to you is bring you here."

Mary got up, and, sobbing all the way, reluctantly came over. When she arrived, she spun around, and sat down.

"Raise your dress and open your thighs. I want everyone to see your panties."

Mary had stopped sobbing, and was in more of a daze as she did as required, exposing a very conservative pair of white cotton panties.

Lady Barbara commanded, "All right, Sandy. Do to her as you did to me."

Sandy knelt down in front of Mary, and did as she had done to Lady Barbara. After a few minutes, Lady Barbara changed places with Mary on the chair then did to her as she had done to Sandy. The spanking was long and energetic, and was followed by a spectacular climax by Mary. Water squirted everywhere, making a complete mess of the lovely dress she wore. Marcie thought that maybe this was why Mary was so distraught when she was chosen; she may have known her reaction would be this intense.

One after another, each woman came forward. First they were warmed up by Sandy, then had the bejeezus spanked out of them by Lady Barbara. Marcie was stunned that as Lady Barbara said, every one of them came hard on her hand. She thought for sure that at least some of these conservative Christian women could withstand what was happening to them, but they couldn't. Not one.

Like the previous video Marcie watched, this one only showed everything of the first two women, and from then on, it was only highlights. Things were moving along smoothly until the very last woman. She was one of those two that came forward late. As she sat upon the chair and lifted her dress for all to see her panties, Sandy said, "I can't. This is my mother."

Lady Barbara replied, "Well, I did say that I wouldn't have you do anything I haven't done myself; however, considering I have licked my mother's pussy many times, I would suggest you continue as you've been told."

Sandy reluctantly did as she was told, and as with every single woman that sat on that chair previously, her mom reluctantly responded. Also like many of the women, she began to rock her hips in response to Sandy's attention; however, unlike any woman previously, Lady Barbara reached around the woman from behind, and began massaging her breasts. Also unlike any woman previously, she came hard in her daughter's mouth.

Once she was over Lady Barbara's lap, and received the sound spanking as the others, her subsequent climax was not diminished any by having the previous one. In fact, like most of the older women, she soaked her dress. Marcie was a little surprised by this. Her experience with orgasm, which included the porn she watched on the Internet, was of younger women. She never would have thought that older women had better orgasms than younger ones.

When Lady Barbara dispatched Sandy's mom back to the pews, she commanded Sandy to sit on the chair. "Now for a little appetizer before the main course." After kneeling in front of her, she reached underneath her yellow dress and very forcefully yanked off the yellow panties Sandy wore. After a moment to admire her prize, she dove face first into Sandy's thighs. Marcie had to rethink her earlier observation on the orgasms of younger women, because Sandy made a good showing for herself, and quite quickly too.

In no time, Lady Barbara had changed places with Sandy, and was making the best showing of all. In fact, there were good showings all around. Marcie figured this must have been the grand finale, because most of the men of the kingdom were being serviced by other women of the kingdom, either by spreading their thighs or swallowing their cocks. As the camera panned around the room, it showed a dozen or more couplings going on, along with the utterly stunned expressions on the members of the congregation.

The camera eventually worked its way back to Lady Barbara, who grabbed Sandy's head between both hands and planted a passionate kiss. When she broke it off, the video ended with her declaring. "I'm not done with you, baby. You'll be coming with me as my personal slave."

Marcie was now doing her level best not to consider anything that she just watched. As such, she did the only thing that required no thinking whatsoever. After taking a deep breath, Marcie got up and walked straight to Beth's room. When the door opened, Marcie pleaded, "Please spank me."

Beth replied as cool as can be, "Whenever you ask this of me, I expect you to be on your knees."

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Marcie dropped to her knees and repeated her request while looking up plaintively, "Please spank me."

Beth stroked Marcie's cheek with her right hand. "Oh yes… and without a shred of mercy."

Tears welled in Marcie's eyes as she replied, "Thank you." Whether the tears were from gratitude or from shame, she didn't know.

A week later, Marcie and Beth were sitting down for lunch at a local McDonald's. They hadn't talked much during that time, because they were both finishing up the school year. The weather was now quite warm in Phoenix, so Beth was in her usual red mini-skirt with a violet sleeveless top, while Marcie wore one of her favorite sundress's; it was sky-blue, and the hem flowed freely.

Marcie was still upset with herself by how she had reacted to watching those women get spanked and humiliated – not to mention herself. As more of a way to avoid talking about the 'elephant in the room,' she asked Beth, "So what did you think about what King Gabriel said in those videos?"

"What's to think about?" Beth replied. "It's just a bunch of bullshit."

"Even what he said about evolution?" Marcie asked.

"Oh Marcie!" Beth exclaimed. "You didn't buy into his scam, did you? All that gibberish about something wrong with random was just to get you to second-guess yourself. The audacity to question Darwinian Evolution was unbelievable. If the best scientific minds in this world say a fact can contain the word random in it, then who are we to question it. In fact, who is he to question it, and why would you take the word of someone who isn't even a scientist himself. Some people are so desperate to believe in their fantasies they will make up just about anything to justify it.

"The only reason I watch those videos is to see these Christian prudes prove what hypocrites they are."

1...345678