Slaves Pt. 02: The Night

Story Info
The 6 rooms did not phase me but excitement was unbearable!
1.5k words
4.71
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some more stories from my early slave training, Circa May 2018

"Slaves" Part 2: The Night-by slave girl sara

"Anything goes in the rooms but the themes and emphasis will be as follows;"

Room 1 Dungeon

Room 2 Cock Sucking

Room 3 Anal

Room 4 Pussy Punishment

Room 5 Discipline

Room 6 Tit Torture

We will also have a Glory Hole, the girls will be behind the 6 sided screen, a side each for the Masters for their privacy, and a girl can pick the cock she wants to either suck or by putting their bottoms to the screen then fucked, as the cocks get harder as they poke through the holes in the screen.

"After each 15 minute session the slave will move onto the next numbered room, I will be there to help and give advice."

When Daisy has finished you will go behind the screens, and at the meal time, and of course when told.

Over to you Daisy."

"Thank you Sir, this bag has slave numbers and this bag the 6 different rooms.

The first slave, number 1, in room 5 Discipline

Next slave 3 in room 2 Sucking

Slave 6 in room 1 Dungeon

Slave 5 in room 4 Pussy Punishment

Slave 2 in room 6 Tit Torture

Slave 4 in room 3 Anal

"Remember your rooms, take the slaves to their first rooms sara and all choose a corner to be in with hands folded behind your back.

Some Masters may put a blindfold on you, don't worry, it`s part of their plan."

I did as I was told and then stood in my own corner waiting on a spanking, I was scared but so excited.

My door opened and the young man spoke,

"Turn around, ah, number 1, I could not have chosen a better slave to spank.

Do you remember when you were 18 and on a at Sunday at church, and ever wonder why I chose you to punish and you were not even talking?"

"Yes Sir, but you were in charge so I did as you ordered."

"It was so I could see your body naked."

"Remember when I stripped you naked in front of your friend and made your little titties bounce as I had you bent over to be spanked, were you embarrassed 1?"

"No Sir, I was so excited I had a cum Sir."

"And what happened when you told your father?"

"I got a belting over the kitchen table in front of everyone, sent to my room to awit him coming for a thank you, Sir."

"Come here and take out my cock."

"Bur Sir, this is the discipline room."

"I am going to whip you with my cock."

As I went to unzip him and he pulled me over his knee and he started spanking, "When I give you an instruction I expect an immediate response, I will be reporting you.

No corner time in between, I was doubled over and his belt just started as the bell went."

He slapped my tits a few times and left.

I went for a Pee and back to my corner.

My door opened, "downstairs sara you have been reported."

"Yes Miss."

All the Masters were chatting as I was placed over the counter, a position I knew well.

Daisy gave me 5 full blooded cuts of the cane; my screams must have echoed around the house.

"Back into your next room sara."

"Yes Miss." I stopped in front of the young man, "Humble apologies Sir, I had no right to question you, would you like to cane me too?"

"You are a special girl sara and a perfect slave, no, you have had your punishment and learnt a lesson I hope."

I saw my Sir smile at me as I ran upstairs to my new room, it was the Tit Torture room.

My next visitor placed a light blindfold over my eyes then titted me up from behind.

He spun me round and continued his enjoyment.

He led me by a nipple to my dressing table, and with a foot on the stool I was pulled over his knee and fingered from behind before being given a light spanking.

After the spanking it was back to my tits, his belt came off and my nipples whipped.

He lay me down and had me push my tits together as he fucked them, *DING*, saved by the bell.

He stopped at once and led me back to the corner, removed my blindfold and left the room.

I went to the toilet, sore bottom and sore tits but I still managed a cum before leaving for my next room, the Dungeon.

I went into the corner and waited.

The door opened, "Hello sara, come here."

It was Mr. Pilkington, "Hello Sir, good to see you."

"Is it really sara?"

"Oh yes Sir, you know where you are with a church Elder, should I go to an apparatus Sir?"

"All in good time sara, would you like a long flogging, or a fingering and a smacked bottom?"

I presented my pussy to him, 3 fingers and a thumb opening each lip.

Boy could he finger a girl, I was still cumming as he moved me to the barrel and put me over.

"Would you like restraining sara?"

"I'll be ok Sir."

I heard him take the flogger off the wall and I got 20 or so across my back before the gong went.

"See you in the glory hole later, look for me, I have a small birth mark on the top of my shaft."

"Yes Sir, I remember, thank you Sir."

He left and I cleaned up and went down to have some food and a drink, then take my place in the Glory Hole.

The first cock appeared and was soon gobbled up, the next cock poked through and I latched on to it, Mr. Pilkington, what a whopper and as I sucked his tiny mark grew.

He pulled out and my Sir's came in, I kissed his pee hole, so he knew it was me and took him right down.

Daisy rang her bell, "Rooms please slaves."

I was in room 2 now, Cock Sucking.

The new Sir had my mouth in more ways than you could ever imagine:

Traditional knelt down on my knees.

Him laid on the bed and me between his legs facing him.

Between his legs as he licked my pussy.

Bent over with my head up and his cock fucking my mouth.

Laid face down on the bed with my head hung over onto his cock.

On my back, head hung over as he deep throated me.

The bell again, "Thank you for the cock sucking lesson Sir and for being so gentle."

A quick freshen up and into room 3, Anal. I wondered what would happen here.

The door closed and a cock split my legs from behind and popped out in front of me.

His hands massaging my tits.

"Oh Sir I have missed you so much."

"And I you sara brown." It was my Sir.

His cock went in and I bent forward resting on the bedside table as my Sir fucked me till he turned me round to kneel. I took all he would give me, again my eyes never leaving his as he filled my mouth and throat.

The bell went and Sir kissed me and left, and I quickly got ready for my last room of the evening, 4 Pussy Punishment.

I passed a girl who was in tears, "Whatever is the matter?"

"I am in the discipline room and have already been beaten in most rooms and not sure I can take anymore."

Daisy was just passing, "Miss Daisy, please may I swap rooms with this slave, she has had enough punishment?"

Daisy turned her round, she was very red if not crimson, back and front. "Yes you may."

I went back to room 5 and waited in the corner.

The door opened and one of the men I did not know came in and turned me around.

"Daisy told me what you have done, and you have my complete admiration so you will not be spanked by me."

"May I thank you please Sir?" I knelt.

"You may."

I managed to get his snake out and sucked him stiff, he went way down my throat.

"I must have had you in the Glory Hole." I nodded and knelt on the bed, I so wanted a fucking and Sir obliged. He came just as the bell rang.

That part of the evening was complete, and we were all told to shower and be down for dinner at 7.00pm.

We all sat next to our Sirs and tucked into a giant banquet meal from the local Vietnamese take away.

I wondered where Daisy was until the Sir to my right jerked, she was the under table as the entertainment.

I was the only slave tongued and sucked; it was wonderful.

After dinner Sir put girl to girl to entertain his guests, I got the young one and was on first. I fucked her first in case she did not know what to do.

I need not have worried she soon had me howling with pleasure.