All Comments on 'Slave's Special Day'

by SlavesSpecialDay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well half of pg1 and this last one were enough for me to conclude you are an idiot. FFS stop fantasising about drivel like this and try to find/build a healthy relationship.

SlavesSpecialDaySlavesSpecialDayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, but I feel I tagged my story appropriately. If you aren't interested in chastity / domination play, there are millions of other stories on this site for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A foot job scene at the end would have been nice or more expansion on the epilogue.

GeniusFoolGeniusFoolover 2 years ago

Excellent setup with a very nice and long workup to his special day. Really made me read all the way through to see how his day would be after everything. This does make the epilogue a bit disapointing: after so much tease and denial, I was really thinking his special day would be epic, him getting to do what he couldn't for a year. I hope you consider adding to the epilogue (maybe even write two, one with permanent denial, one with fantastic release ?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a fabulous story I ever read please post the 2nd part of this I'm waiting for it, and the tricks godess play with his slave they are amazing.....

Continue this story.........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous