Slave's Special Day

Story Info
He's the dom 2 days a year. She gets the other 363.
27.2k words
4
9.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue -- Birthday Afterglow

"Hey sleepy head! Good morning!"

"Good morning, Goddess..."

"I let you sleep in a bit, since I figured you be all tuckered out from your Special Day yesterday."

"Yes, I was, thank you Goddess."

"Such a lucky Slave, a whole day of me giving you anything and everything you ask for! But, of course, today is my Special Day... a full day of you giving me everything I ask for... so I still expect you to get up and fix me brunch while I take a quick shower. Then after that, you can start your chores."

"Of course Goddess."

"Slave, do you ever resent the fact that I get 363 Special Days each year, and you only get two?"

"No Goddess, of course not. Christmas and my Birthday are more than enough."

"Hmmm... interesting point, Slave. Well, time to meet the day! You made me go all morning without breakfast... and without an orgasm. I expect both shortly!"

And with that she left. Seeing her turn and walk away, my cock tested the bounds of it's cage, and I winced in a bit of pain. Since it was Goddess' Special Day, she got to decide whether or not I wore my chastity cage. Goddess enjoyed variety in many things, but on this matter she was usually firm: unless she wanted to take my cock out to play with, it stayed caged.

The name of the game was to act as though each of Goddess' "Special Days" were a rare treat; as if she hadn't had dozens of them in a row before, and wasn't able to look forward to having dozens in a row afterwards. I was expected to wake up early and cook breakfast. I was expected to wait on her needs all day, sexually or non-sexually. And, it went without saying, I wasn't allowed any sexual satisfaction for myself, unless she granted it to me.

Truthfully, sometimes she did. Goddess would occasionally want me to cum inside her, or to watch me give myself a handjob, or to peg me until I came purely from prostate stimulation. But vareity was the spice of life for Goddess, and for every day she wanted to feel my penis inside her, there was a day she'd want to feel me fuck her with a strap-on. Or pleasure her with a vibrator. Or pleasure herself with a vibrator. Or a dildo. Or her fingers. Or my fingers.

The same went with cunnilingus. The pleasure of satisfying my Goddess orally was, for me, roughly on par with getting my own satisfaction. I loved the feeling of looking up at my Goddess and I induced waves of pleasure through her body with my tongue, to feel her legs tighten around me, to taste her delicous juices. But even this pleasure was denied to me more often than not, for cunnilingus was one of only thousnds of ways Goddess liked to get off, and Goddess demanded variety.

Over the years, the number of days I was permitted to give Goddess oral pleasure -- not to mention the time I spent locked up without any release for myself -- was growing futher and further between. But I always had at least my two Special Days a year, to request whatever I wanted. With my birthday being in July, and the other day being Christmas, this meant that Goddess could, in theory, make me go six months without orgasm, before I had a chance to give myself as much relief as I needed.

Given that Goddess would occasionally give me orgasms on her Special Days as well, my record so far was four months; it had been, at the time, an unbearable dryspell. I thought I could never get any hornier than I was at the end of those four months.

By the end of this year, I'd look back with jealousy at my past self, and how naiive I was about my limits.

* * * * *

Fall Games -- Part One

"Slave,let's play a game. You may even get to cum!"

It had been a few weeks now since I last orgasmed, and I was as horny as ever, as Goddess frequently wore revealing clothing around the house. It was really amazing how often she'd clumsily drop things, then bend over at the waist to pick them up, her skirts, dresses, and lingere riding up around her to reveal her lack of underware underneath.

"I'm going to tie you down in our restraining chair, except for one hand. Then I'll unlock your cage; you'll be completely free to pleasure yourself. Then I'll sit a few feet away from you, and pleasure myself with my hand.

"Now, you are not allowed to cum before I do. If you do," she warned, "there will be punishment. Possibly months, and months of punishment." I swallowed.

"However," she continued "you'll want to keep yourself close to cumming at all times. Because as soon as I have my own orgasm, once I've taken a moment to recover, I'm going to stand up, walk over to you, and lock you back up. Understand?"

I nodded eager agreement. "Good," said Goddess. "I've gotten pretty good at edging you, but I want you to be good at edging yourself. So this will be good training, I think!"

We each began to masturbate, looking into each other's eyes. It wasn't hard for me to edge myself, after weeks of neglect. And Goddess did her best to throw me off. She moaned, and wimpered, and purred far more than I kenw she usually would, both to keep me guessing as to how close she was and because she knew such sounds would threaten to push me over the edge.

But I had been Goddess' Slave for years now; I knew when she was faking, and when she wasn't. I was watching Goddess intently, riding my edge, sure she was about to cum... when she completely threw me off by suddenly stopping, casually saying "sorry, one minute", and exiting the room.

I sat there dumfounded, restrained, holding my cock -- already leaking precum -- in my hand. I was expecting to cum any minute now, but Goddess had left. Where could she possibly have gone?

She returned, apologized again, and resumed pleasuring herself. But now I was lost. She was, essentially, starting over again, while I was on the edge. I sat there, willing myself back from an orgasm, trying desperately to get soft so I could once again match Goddess' level and build up with her again.

But by the time I managed to get myself under control, Goddess had worked herself up again. With a little delighted scream, her body shuttered in orgasm.

I began to stroke myself furiously, sure I could make it. But a lack of any lubrication, not to mention my desperation, worked against me. I hadn't even realized Goddess had stood up when, suddenly, I felt her hand around my wrist.

"Sorry, Slave. Game's over." she smiled down at me. I looked back at her, dissapointment clear on my face, as she locked my cock away. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get another chance to cum soon!" she giggled at this, as though it were a joke. Then she sat on my lap, facing me.

"What a fun game that was!" she declared. "I'm getting all horny again just thinking about it." And, sitting there on my lap, she treated herself to a second orgasm.

Fall Games -- Part Two

Just a few week's later, Goddess came up with another game, to give me another chance to cum.

"If you can make me cum... let's say... ten times, by the end of the weekend, I'll let you cum any way you want."

This was more than enough motivation for me but, to my delight, Goddess said I could even decide how I wanted to get her off... as long as it was in a different way each time. That Friday night, I gave her one orgasm with my fingers, and she unlocked me so I could give her a second with my cock. I had to be very careful with that second one; I brought her almost to the edge of orgasm with my fingers again before entering her. I knew that, in order to find ten different ways to please her, I'd have to use my unlocked cock at some point, and there was no way I'd be able to resist accidentally cumming if I waited until closer to the end of the game. We fell asleep in each other's arms, her satisfied, me lying awake in frusteration as my manhood -- which had just briefly felt the warmth of my Goddess around it -- burned in denial.

That Saturday, I tried to pace myself throughout the day. I woke Goddess up with a vibrating wand, starting on the slowest setting, and slowly building up, until she awoke screaming. After breakfast, in the manliest way I could manage, I swept the table clear, threw her down on it, and took her with a strap-on. She giggled and kissed me in delight, her laughter eventually turning to moans, her legs wrapped around my head, as I achieved her fourth orgasm.

I was now so fursterated I wanted to climb the walls. Very often, Goddess would pleasure herself while she made me watch. It had been a while since I had, for such an extended time and so many times in a row, been so... involved. I had literally fucked her to two orgasms now, and my body was screaming for the real thing.

After the fourth, Goddess needed a break, and truthfully I did too. I was also starting to worry I wouldn't be able to find ten ways she would consider unique enough. Though we owned an inordinante amount of sex toys already, I found myself running to the store to see what other ways to pleasure my Goddess I could come up with.

I found a few and decided to save them if I could. That night, lying in bed with Goddess, I told her I bet I could make her orgasm just by talking to her. She giggled and asked me to try.

"Goddess," I began, whispering into her ear "this game is wonderful. It has forced me to spend every waking moment simply imagining new ways I can please you. You deserve every single orgasm you get, and you deserve for me to make every single one as unique, special, and memorable as possible. Especially when it is your Special Day. I am your Slave, and I exist for no reason other than to find new, better ways to serve you. Thank you for this opportunity."

I continued like this for a while. Eventually Goddess began to touch herself, and bite her lip. I could tell I was making her more and more aroused.

"Goddess, it has been over two months since I last had an orgasm. I am so, so horny. But if you told me you were even the least bit sexually unsatisfied, I would surrender my orgasms to you in a heartbeat. I know my record is four months without an orgasm, but I hope one day we beat that record, if it would satisfy you."

She looked me in the eyes. "Slave, do you ever think I'd make your chastity permament? Do you ever think I'd prevent you from ever cumming again?"

I hesitated. "If you wished it, I would stay denied for as long as you wanted."

She came like that, as I described how badly I wanted to be denied for her. I asked her if that counted and, breatlessly, she told me yes, it did. That was five.

After a break, I returned to a more direct approach, and achieved her sixth orgasm using a suction device on her clit. That device, however, made her clit too sensitive to continue any further that evening, as I suspected it would, and we went to bed.

The next day we went grocery shoppping together. I produced a special pair of panties I'd bought the day before, which contained a vibrator I could control from my phone. Goddess giggled at the thought and eagerly put them on.

At first I did nothing but, once we were in the store, I started them at a slight place. Just enough that she could barely feel it, and start to get used to the vibrations as we walked around in public, discussing the finer points of produce and which fruits were best for this season.

As we purused the bread, I began turning the vibrator up and down at random intervals, leaving it "up" for longer and longer periods each time. My favourite was to catch Goddess mid-sentence, and we made a game out of her seeing if she could finish her train of thought, or if she'd have to stop completely to stifle the moan.

I could tell she was getting very aroused. She began running her fingers over each product we picked off the shelf, stroking them, smelling them. As we passed the tissue paper, she grabbed a box, ripped it open, and used it to dab the sweat from her forehead.

While waiting in line at the check-out, I went for the kill. Full power. Goddess stood there for a moment, then abandoned the cart, running out into the parking lot at full speed. I calmly finished the shopping (explaining to onlookers that my wife had simply forgotten a phone call she had to make), and brought everything out to the car.

There I found my wife, lying in the back seat, her body twisted in orgasmic pleasure. I finally turned the vibrator off as I looked through the window at her. She didn't look up; only held out all five fingers on one hand, and two on the other. "Seven", she was telling me.

Back at home, for the eigth orgasm, I finally broached the subject of cunnilingus. Goddess giggled and said, yes, that would certainly count. She lay back, and I dove into her pussy with lust, my tongue flicking across her clit in a way I just knew it was meant to.

It had been a while since I had the pleasure of feeling Goddess cum, rather than just watching her, and I thought that was almost as satisfying as getting to orgasm myself. Goddess rarely let me give her oral sex; she told me that I enjoyed it too much, and so she had to ration it, just as she rationed my orgasms.

But just as I could feel Goddess' orgasm building, she pushed my head away, and grabbed a vibrator from the bedside table. I watched as Goddess applied the device to her clit and, in seconds, was shuttering in orgasm. Her face was flush as she fell back against the bed, satisfied.

"Was that eight, now, Goddess?"

She took a few breaths, then sat up to look at me, confused. "Eight, Slave?"

"Eight orgasms I've given you."

Goddess giggled. "Silly Slave. You didn't give me that orgasm. The vibrator did. And I already came using that vibrator on Friday."

And there it was. I was begining to learn, over the years, that any modicum of control Goddess allowed me was usually an illusion. I thought that my orgasm really was up to chance; that if I focused on her pleasure all weekend, I really could earn my own orgasm. But now I saw; if Goddess didn't want me to win, she simply wouldn't allow me to make her cum. The game was unfair.

I could never say this, of course. Goddess was always fair, and just. Especially on her Special Days.

"Please, then, Goddess. May I try again to lick you to an eigth orgasm?"

She smiled "You may." Then she flipped me over, and sat on my face. I started long and slow, knowing she would need a moment still to recover from her previous orgasm, but I was anxioius to pleasure her again. She was still sensitive from all the orgasms she'd gotten earlier, but I prided myself on my cunnilingus, and I managed to get her aroused again in no time.

Just as I could feel her orgasm approaching again, however, she looked down, and caught my eyes. She gave a devlish smile, then suddenly she lifted herself off me. My arms were pinned under her legs, and there wasn't much I could do except throw her across the room, which would not be condusive to the situation. I watched helplesslly as Goddess grabbed the vibrator, and brought herself to another orgasm.

"Goddess..." I stammered pathetically when she was finished. But I wasn't sure what to say.

"Oh, Slave, I'm sorry," she batted her eyelashes at me. "It's just... when I looked down at you... you had this absolutely desperate look in your eyes. Like you were begging me not to rob you of your eigth orgasm again. You look so sexy when you're desperate that, ironically, I just couldn't resist!" she giggled as though it were a joke.

"Plus it's your fault, Slave. You are so good at eating me out... as soon as I realized that, if I denied you this one, you would be forced to try to lick me to orgasm again... well, that just decided it!"

I had no idea how to respond to this. "So... Goddess, can I eat you out again?"

"Hmmmm...." she thought, then she looked at the clock. "To be honest, it's getting late. And I'm starting to feel a little orgasmed-out for the evening." This was my final defeat, of course. The game would be over by the next morning.

"Of course," Goddess continued, in a pondering tone, "I do want to be fair to you. So we can keep going, and you can keep trying to win, if you want."

But I shook my head. "No, Goddess. Today is your Special Day. If you feel like you've had enough orgasms for now, we can stop. Even if it means I forfeit our game."

"Oh Slave! You are so good to me on my Special Days! I can't wait to make your next Special Day just as good!" As though my next Special Day wasn't still over 2 months away, while hers was tomorrow.

With that, she dismounted me, and we got ready for bed. I was, frankly, exaughted from the weekend, and disappointed that my hopes for an orgasm had been dashed. Sleep came over me fast.

But as I drifted off, I swore I could hear Goddess softly moaning beside me, fingering herself to another orgasm. What would have been her tenth one that weekend.

Fall Games -- Part Three

Goddess came home from work a little "off" one day; she said things at work were fursterating, and she simply didn't want to discuss it. She just wanted to enjoy her time away, at home, with me. The next morning, she was a little more curt than usual, and she let me know she'd be home late, as she was going to stay at work until she sorted things out.

Around the time she'd normally get home, as I was preparing dinner, I got a text from her. It said she'd be eating at work with some co-workers, and wouldn't be home until 9:00 pm. She didn't care what I did until them, but she made it clear that, by 8:55, I was to have gagged myself, and restrained myself to be the bed as best I could.

That night, when Goddess got home, her mood was as severe as ever. Without a word, she finished restraining me completley, before unlocking my neglected cock. Then slowly, teasingly, she began to stroke it, while looking me dead in the eyes.

Waves of pleasure flowed through my body, but the look on Goddess' face was terrifying. Cold, stern, determined, I had no idea what I was in for, but I was pretty sure it wasn't an orgasm.

As I began to edge, Goddess abruptly stopped, and walked over to our toy chest. She returned with a vibrator for herself, stripped down, climbed in bed next to me, and began to pleasure herself. Just the sound of her soft moans, and the feel of her hot breath on my face, started pushing my unlocked cock towards the edge. Sensing this, Goddess stopped and left again, this time returning with an ice pack, which she used to kill my hard-on.

As soon as I was flacid, however, she began again. Slow, teasing strokes of my cock, while giving herself pleasure with her vibrator. We had played this game before, a few times, but never with this intensity. Goddess could be stern when she was punishing me, but otherwise was usually teasing, playful, and loving; rarely if ever was she as clinical as she was being right now.

It had been almost thirty minutes now. Goddess still hadn't said a word, but she came as she iced down my cock a second time. Then she began to edge me again. This time, I was so aroused it didn't take long before I was leaking pre-cum; at this Goddess clicked her tongue in annoyance, as she once again applied the ice.

I wasn't sure what my Goddess wanted of me, and with the gag in my mouth, I couldn't ask. Spread-eagle on the bed, I was helpless to do anything except thrust my pelvis, which I did not dare do. Instead I lay there, not certain what was worse; the constant dull pangs of sexual frusteration, or the fear of not knowing what ultimately lay ahead for me at the end of this "game".

Goddess continued to almost absentmindedly pleasure herself with the vibrator in one hand, her other hand switching between stroking my cock and applying the ice pack. She'd occassionally look down to check to ensure I wasn't getting too close. At times she would bite her lip and roll her eyes in pleasure. But for the most part she stared deep into my eyes, unsmiling. I felt I was being studied, as an object of curiosity rather than a person. For my part, I could not meet her gaze; I stared helplessly at my cock, or at her body, even her face, but I could not look directly into those eyes without shying away.

123456...8