Slave's Trip to Worship Goddess

Story Info
A slave’s first trip to devote himself to his Goddess.
7.9k words
4.32
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clack. Clack. Clack. Clack.

He feels a presence in front of him. He can only see the floor but doesn't dare look up until told to do so. Inwardly he hopes it's soon. He's thinks he isn't as flexible as he used to be 20 years ago, and the arthritis has started on his toes and ankles. His knees, well, they've never been right. Even as a kid they sounded like a bowl of Rice Krispies.

Despite his discomfort, the air is electric to him, he is almost trembling and vibrating from excitement. After months and months of conversation with Goddess, he is finally able to meet Her in person. She introduced him to chastity, then came anal plugs. He eventually graduated to sucking dildos. So far had he come under this statuesque woman, this Goddess, a clone of Aphrodite yet the confidence and strength of Sif, rolled into one human. No, human isn't accurate, no mortal shell could such as her, clearly "Goddess" is what she must be in all truth.

He kneels, hearing her breathing in front of him. He lies in a kneeling bow, showing his supplication, bare to the world, only wearing the cock cage Goddess has him wear and an anal plug. Shorn of hair, his cock, straining against the cage he remains giddy in anticipation.

Clack. Clack. Clack. Clack.

His Goddess walks around him. Inspecting him. Something softly touches the skin of his ass. He feels it separate his cheeks slightly. Then it's removed. Then again feels it on his already swollen balls, lifting them up, exposing the cage before allowing them to drop suddenly.

"Very good slave. You followed Goddess's instructions," a throaty woman's voice purrs out. He feels the same object skimming across his backside, then slowly and delicately up his spine sending shivers down his body. Then his cage activates giving a shock to his caged cock causing a grunt of pain before it shrivels back, no longer pushing against the cage.

"Pleasure and Pain, slave, Pleasure and Pain is what your Goddess offers you. And I graciously offer it to you for the day. Do you accept this gift?"

"Absolutely Goddess! I traveled from several states away to visit you in person! I wish to serve and be used for Goddess's pleasure!"

"Do you understand, slave, you are unworthy to see my body? Do you understand your Goddess shall remain clothed while you can grovel like a bitch in heat?"

"Yes Goddess, slave understands. Slave is quite unworthy to see all of your beauty even if he wishes it with all his heart. Slave accepts this and will honor Goddess's boundaries."

"Does slave know he is allowing Goddess to push his limits and bend him to her will? I will be asking you do things that you may feel uncomfortable with, however as already discussed, you are allowed to use your safe word. Goddess has already promised not to break the trust slave has placed in her with respect to his own boundaries."

"Yes Goddess, slave trusts Goddess to guide him through this and is thankful for the time You have taken already on slave and Your efforts going through today! Slave offers his body and services to Goddess. Slave will help clean up after scenes, should Goddess desire, slave will interact with other slaves...even...sexually if Goddess desires."

"You may sit up slave. Spread your knees like the pictures I showed you and hands behind your back, fingertips touching. Now." She commands.

He immediately tries to obey, he had been stretching for some weeks now to limber up but in his mid 40s and sitting behind a desk everyday, there's only so much he can do. The man spreads his knees exposing his trapped cock and for the first time looks up at his Goddess. She is resplendent in a ight fitting pencil thin latex dress. Above the waist opens almost completely with two relatively small straps of shiny latex covering her chest, blocking view of her nipples but exposing her ample breasts. The straps lead up to the neck where they attach to a collar. The black latex tantalizingly foils against her pale skin and blonde hair. A Goddess indeed. Michaelangelo would have been hard pressed to capture this in the finest marble.

"You are mine slave. All day." With that she closes and locks a collar around his neck. A simple black collar with a d-ring in the front and a buckle in the rear that can be locked. Then she attaches a leash to the collar. "Come" and with a tug of the chain, Goddess turns and leads slave into the dungeon proper.

"Does slave need the restroom before we begin? Hopefully you've hydrated well as Goddess commanded."

The man blushes, nude on a leash in front of this woman, he hadn't taken care of himself the way he should have in his youth and feels especially self conscious now, exposed to her and on a leash. "Yes Goddess, slave has to pee."

"Very good slave." With that she leads him grassy area outside of the dungeon to an area fenced in with privacy fence. "Well hurry up, Goddess doesn't have all day. Pee like a good boy."

Slave starts to protest and considers his safe word and turns to pee on the fence facing away from his Goddess.

"Don't you dare!" She yells as she yanks the leash. "Get on all fours! And don't you dare think of letting a drop go until I tell you!" A sharp smack of the crop on his ass makes him think twice. He immediately drops to all fours.

"Better slave, stretch out, pee like the batch in heat you are. Don't you dare lift your leg like a male dog!"

Slave does his best to imitate a female dog stretching out and holds his stream while holding the position. "What the hell am I doing? I didn't agree to this!"

That voice in his ear, the whiff of her perfume and he's back. Ready to do what this woman asks, almost anything she asks. He holds the pose as best as possible.

"Release slave"

Fear and humiliation keep the muscles closed, unable to release his stream in front if someone else. He'd never even peed in front of his wife in a shared bathroom. His cage forced his cock down at an angle. He closed his eyes and concentrated on his very full bladder, ignoring everyone...and...released.

Goddess laughed with glee, "You look just like a little bitch dog, the stream is even coming out behind you!"

As the pressure on the slave's bladder eased, he wondered why this felt so freeing. He would normally be mortified but even this degradation somehow ... felt...normal...ok...what was this? How could he be feeling this?

Slave feels his balls being lifted by the crop again.

"All done are we slave? Very well, heel!" with a soft tug of the leash the slave crawled over and dutifully knelt by his Goddess's right side.

"You may stand, slave."

"Thank you Goddess." As slave rose his knees cracked and popped, he gingerly stretched his ankle and flexed his toes. While still morning, the sun felt warm already on his exposed skin and he almost forgot he was nude and had just been made to urinate like a female dog.

Goddess gave a short snap on the leash.

"Come, slave," with that she tugged his leash back inside towards the door.

Upon entering, slave is led to a spanking bench.

"Place your knees here and bend over slave."

He complies immediately, thankful the bench is padded. His wrists and ankles are immediately bound to the bench. The scent of his Goddess, walking around him, the perfume wafting her soft scent as she works, the gentle creaking of her latex as she bent and moved caused the man to quietly sigh and even relax in his bonds. Her hair occasionally brushing his skin, or tickling his face mixed with the anticipation of the promised fun to be had still. Then her hands touch his skin! The lightest touch causing small electric currents to ebb and flow, his cock twitches to life in the cage.

"it's time to switch this out slave, for something a little bigger."

He hears his Devotion putting on disposable gloves, then a tug on the plug in his ass. As practiced, he readily relaxes partially and the plug pops out readily and is set aside. Her fingers grasp his balls and gently squeeze just to the point of pain, then a slight slap on them before tracing her fingers back up the scrotum, up his perineum before probing his ass. First one gloved finger, the two, easily sliding in and out.

"Very good slave. You're ready for more."

Her fingers withdrawn, he is left with an empty feeling. Not just empty but almost lonely, the plug and cage had been such a reminder of his servitude to Goddess it almost feels as if part of her was gone.

He feels cold thick liquid quirted in his crack then her hands return and begin working the lube into his ass, her finger deftly invading his cavity, pushing the liquid in and ensuring it covers the opening and inside well. Then he feels a third gloved finger stretch him wider.

"Mmm, you're almost ready slave. That's a good boy."

Goddess turns to leave and runs an unloved hand down his back as one would a horse before giving a sharp open handed swat on one ass cheek then the other. The bound sack of flesh groaned feeling his cock start to strain in the cage wishing for his release but knowing it wouldn't be anytime soon. The tease of the seductive beautiful woman so close and yet untouchable was almost too much to bear.

The soft scent of her perfume announced Goddess's return before he felt her presence behind him.

"Slave, do you wish to see what I'm about to fill your filthy hole?" she rhetorically asked. Walking around to his front, she grips his hair and moves his head to better see the much larger and thicker penis shaped plug, complete with realistic veins. "Kiss it," As she pulls his mouth onto the head of the plug. Then works the plug in and out of his mouth like he was fellating the plug. "Go deep, slave, you'll want this well lubed" and with that she shove his head down to attempt to deep throat it. It resulted in the salve gagging before Goddess ripped it out of his mouth, strings of drool still connecting it to his now gaping mouth. Still wet and dripping, the pale skin blonde dressed in black shiny latex, walked back and pushed the tip of the plug against his ass which readily opened to allow the much larger 6" phallus to enter and stretch his hole. This wasn't enough, the Goddess then briefly fucks his ass with the plug, ensuring the plug is well coated in lube before pushing it deeper, ensuring to work slaves prostate causing his cock to swell and strain filling his cage and a groan of pleasure escapes his mouth. His cock, caged for months, denied orgasm for as long despite stimulation, begins leaking precum heavily. She then pushes the plug all the way in, allowing the sphincter ring to catch it.

To his surprise, he feels her hand massaging his sack encouraging him to moan again and her to collect some precum in her palm, before she squeezes his balls harder and swats them harder than before. The sudden impact after the pleasure caused an involuntary spasm against his bonds and a surprise tiny yelp masked with a grunt.

Reeling from the sudden different sensation, he hadn't noticed that his Goddess's heels were no longer clack-clacking as she walked. As his mind wandered to the whereabouts of his Goddess's footwear, a slimy palm of precum was wiped across his face and mouth. A musical peel of laughter comes out of Goddess's mouth. The laugh is enjoyable, there is no malice, but nor is there sympathy. A weight lifts from him as he realizes he is pleasing his Goddess and she is enjoying herself. His bonds are released and she helps him stand, her caring touch and demeanor ever present.

"Stretch yourself slave. Do you need the restroom again?" she says with what can only be described as an evil cackle.

"Thank you Goddess, but slave doesn't need to do anything. "

She takes his leash and leads him to the saltire cross, and takes his arms and legs to attach him to it in a standing spread eagle. His sack dangling, his ass filled to what he believes to be capacity, and his chest pressed against the hard polished wood, knees thankful to be standing for a change. She then places a partial hood over his head and a ball gag in his mouth. Over the hood ear muuf are placed, effectively cutting off his hearing and sight.

The next unknown amount of time is Goddess deftly and expertly applying her trade in impact play to her slave, thuddy floggers, custom wood paddles, stingy canes even whips. The pain causes him to writhe and brings him to tears but never crosses the threshold for his safe word. The pain is freeing, nothing exists but the pain, the thud and sting alternating and alternating in intensity creating a song only he can see with his eyes though they are closed with each impact.

Finally it stops, his knees give out briefly as the endorphins carry him, brain spinning, a feeling hes never felt. A surrender of being in control, of no longer making decisions and judgements. He regains his strength after a brief moment and stands under his own power as he feels the ear coverings removed but not the blindfold.

"Trust Goddess slave, I will lead you where you need to go," she said gently, taking his hand and arm to lead him blindly to the next event. "Watch your step here."

Feeling the slight elevation, slave was able to step up onto the padded surface. "Now, lay down on your back slave. Goddess is tired and needs to rest a moment."

Still floating on an endorphin high, slave kneels the ungraciously flops down, the impact on the mat jarring the plug in his ass not unpleasantly.

He stretches out on the mat, still blindfolded and gagged.

"Sit still slave."

He feels the gag removed from his mouth, relaxing his jaw.

"Keep your mouth shut and firmly closed slave or you will be severely punished."

Slave nods his head affirmative afraid to speak thinking this may be a test.

"Slave, Goddess asked you a question! Goddess expects an answer!" She grips his balls and squeezes painfully causing the nude man to writhe on the floor.

"Ye-yes Goddess! Slave understands to keep his mouth closed!" he stammered through the pain.

Instant relief. Goddess released his testicles from her grasp.

With that he feels a pressure on his chest and he realizes his Goddess is straddling him. His cock springs to life within its cage, excited at the physical contact. The weight shifts and his breathing is obstructed slight by warm flesh. A hopeful sparks appears that this may be Goddess's breasts peeking through her dress smothering him as she leans forward. "Why is she leaning forward? Oh, she is fastening my restraints again, this time on the floor with the arms stretched above my head."

His ankles already bound and held flat to the floor, the only move slave could do if he dared was to lift his head. He did not dare. It wasn't so much that he was afraid of the punishment, it was more that he respected Goddess and her body even if he longed to see and touch more of it...a lot more...

His Goddess then stands and says, "Your face will be my seat slave." Slave remembered the sexy latex dress she wore and the fine pencil line hem. He wondered how her long legs were able to walk in them let alone squat or straddle him. His musings were briefly interrupted when her weight eased down onto his face, the skin of her thighs grabbing his cheeks, then what he'd dreamed most of Goddess's most holy place on Her body, her pussy was sitting on his face! Wait, no, not quite. There was satiny fabric that glided over his skin as she sat, his nose filling with her earthly scent, and subtle fragrance and pheromones driving him wild. He couldn't tell what parts were on his face and he didn't care. He was intoxicated! She grabbed his hair and began grinding on his face. His cock, as hard as it was allowed to get while caged suddenly received a jolt, then another one as his shaft quickly attempted to elongate again.

A breathy voice growled out, "I told you this was for me slave!"

She continued to ride his face, rubbing her against his nose through her panties. Her breathing and grinding intensified until she finally lifted off him. He still heard her moving and still sensed her hovering over him, her scent still strong on his face when suddenly she cried out and his face was squirted with liquid. Then she sat down proper, nestling her tight rear over his face and just sat there, enjoying her post orgasm feelings rolling through her body. She then started almost absent-mindedly pulling and twisting his nipples. Feeling him writhe underneath her from the sensations and then the subsequent shock of the cage was untold amusement for her. Yet she was very conscious of his need to breathe and monitored his writhing for the speed and ferocity of desperation indicating his body was beginning to starve for air. When she started to feel his movements match what she was looking for she gave his swollen balls a solid flick with her fingers and gradually eased up, removing herself from his face, allowing him to gasp for air.

Still holding herself above him, she asked, "What do you say to such a gift slave?"

Responding quickly and enthusiastically through his pants the bound man, in his 40s, who's face gad just served as both a sex toy and seat for this woman, readily replied, "Oh Thank you Godde-"

Before he could finish she sat back down, this time ensuring her cheeks are spread enough for his nose to be near her beautiful asshole. Giggling she said, "Guess I want as rested slave!. Hope you had enough air."

From here she wiggled her butt down on his face, careful not to hurt him, but enjoying the sensations of his bone structure and features providing stimulation for her. Goddess then leaned forward and began flicking and swatting her slave's swollen scrotum. Pent up from months of chastity.

It didn't last as long this time, and he began wiggling and writhing in earnest before long and she stood up, adjusted her dress and undergarments and quite literally, got off the man's chest allowing him to return to normal breathing.

"That will be all for now slave I will let you out of your bonds but you will be secured elsewhere during my next session." With that she released his bonds, allowed him a moment to regain blood flow back to his extremities then took his leash, allowing him to crawl over to a wooden seat, in the front of the seat was a wooden board, well sanded and polished smooth with a hole towards the base and another wooden plank towards the back with eyelets in varying positions. "Stand slave."

You have earned some time out of your cage. With that she releases the cage and sets it aside. She then puts on gloves and begins applying lube to his free and rock solid shaft and balls. "Sit facing the hole."

Slave complies. She attaches his wrists to sides of the chair and removes his hood. Taking a moment to blink as his eyes readjust to the light, he notices the hole, is right by his cock and balls.

As this realization hits him, she begins to arrange his genitals to fit through the hole, like if a cock ring were made into an entire piece of furniture. Well, practiced she makes short work of the task, easily fitting the tortured appendages through the hole. She then attaches an item to his scrotum resembling a leather parachute with chains hanging down. To these she affixed small weights. The overall effect causes weight to pull on his scrotum. Finally she's uses a remote and activates the vibrator in his ass immediately sending waves of pain and pleasure through his body, his cock swell and hardens fully, the first time in months, now free of the cage, the tip rapidly reaching purple with the blood flow and the sensations on his prostate causing it to leak precum heavily.

"Oh, one final thing," she says rubbing her body on his, enjoying the tease knowing he can't touch her nor himself, knowing the plug in his ass is vibrating on a timer to keep him from cumming but driving him wild with lust. She grabs his hair and tilts his head back so he may stare into her eyes.