Slave's Trip to Worship Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to croak out, "please builder, cum in my ass. I need your cum."

Builder panted through permission to cum which was denied. He groaned, barley able to hold back.

"Is that how you beg slave? That's pathetic. Try again!"

"Please, fill my ass with your load, I need your cum in me," slave pleaded, this time with some feeling.

Goddess made eye contact with builder and nodded. Builder let out a yell as he began spurting inside slaves ass, not as big a load as before. He slowed but kept thrusting, each time pulling more cum to trickle down slave's balls. What wasn't pulled out began to froth around the shaft and slave's hole. Eventually, beginning to soften, builder pulled out. Before he'd gotten too far away, Goddess took a picture of slave's cum filled ass and builders cum covered shaft so they were right next to each other.

Slave was left feeling a bit bewildered. He'd just had sex with a man. He wasn't gay, he found men attractive but more of an aesthetician attraction as in "yeah I can see why they say he's hot" or "my God, was she drugged or is he a tripod because something needs to make up for that face." He loved women, believed the female body to be an art form of beauty, the curves and contours of a woman beyond pleasing, yet here he is, with another man's cum dripping out of him and another load in his stomach. The sensation and scent of pussy drove him wild, women could always turn his head. He didn't understand how he could let this other man use him. And yet, he enjoyed it. He enjoyed having a cock cum in his mouth. He enjoyed the warm sensation of being fucked by a real cock.

"You've done so well today slave! Goddess is so proud of you! You've earned the ability to cum once or twice two." She said cradling his swollen balls. "Would you like that?"

Numbly, slave nodded and answered affirmative to his Goddess.

"Of course you do, you're all pent up and swollen and sore," she said gently caressing his cage and sack. "I bet it's a huge load, it would be such a shame to waste it. Why don't you lay down on the mat sweet slave. I'm sure you're tired, it's been a long day."

Slave laid down on the mat as instructed. Goddess removed his cage, then sat on his face, and began stroking him off. He enjoyed nuzzling into her panties again, feeling her soft smooth skin then the frilly lace, imagining being able to lick her pussy and eat it bringing her waves of pleasure, as he started to get close, Goddess stopped and stood then helped the frustrated slave up.

"I think you may enjoy this more slave." And she gave him instructions to lay down near the wall. She helped him get into position so that his legs and a good deal of his back was against the wall so he was upside down, his weight resting on his shoulders. From here, she inserted a couple gloved fingers into his ass and began directly rubbing his prostate directly, while her other hand slowly and luxuriantly stroked his cock. As an added bonus, she was standing straddling his face which allowed him to see panties and ass. He was in heaven. Her strokes inside his ass matched her rhythm on his cock and soon he was dribbling cum. She edged and teased him like this a couple times, reaching the edge, then pinching the tip, or squeezing his balls painfully, there was no more precum. It was just cum backed up and dripping freely. Eventually his breathing quickened. Goddess noticed the muscles on slave contracting and she stepped back, angling slaves cock towards his face.

He begged for release and she sweetly granted it. She had barely agreed when the first hot rope of cum shot and hit his face and mouth, followed by several other heavy jets of seed. She kept milking him, until he seemed finished. She helped clean him up by scooping the copious amounts of cum on his face and directing it to his mouth. He just wanted to lay there. He was exhausted, completely spent and ready for sleep. But the day wasn't done. Not by any stretch...