Slave's Trip to Worship Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into her eyes, his own blanketed through a fog of lust and desire, he longed to kiss her ruby red lips, to feel her soft skin pressed into his. Her eyes a dark blue, like the stormy sea, her slaves' inner turmoil. The waves tossing them from their safe concepts of sex but like the sea, eventually calms and brings the slave home safely. But she was unattainable, he a mere slave, her an immortal embodiment of beauty and sex on earth. How could he hope to even touch her?

Eyes locked on his, she stands up, and begins to shimmy and removes her panties without showing skin. A satin thong, darkened from moisture and a deep garnet red. She holds them up in front of his nose, to allow the sent to linger, then wipes his cock clean of the precum and she shoves them in his mouth.

"Do not remove those slave. You will have to earn the right to remove my used panties from your filthy mouth."

The slave responds with a garbled message best translated as "Yes Goddess."

Goddess leaves to freshen up and ready herself for her next slave to arrive. She returns resplendent in a tight fitting pink latex zip up body suit. She stands before the slave and runs her hands seductively over her curves, "Do you like this slave? Don't you want to do things to me?"

A muffled but energetic, "Yes Goddess!" can be made out. Beauty incarnate let loose a peal of golden laughter and turns to walk away, but not before adding a little more weight to his balls and thorough squeeze, enough to make his eyes well with tears.

"Oh pet, you do amuse Goddess! Behave yourself. You are blessed with a treat, you get to watch Goddess tend to another slave. If you behave, maybe you can play with him too."

She leaves to another room, he is unable to see much but recognizes snippets of conversation that are her ritual greeting. Soon another man is led in. This one a similar age, possibly a bit older. He wears a small micro sized chastity cage, and notices the enlarged election on the first slave, and licks his lips.

"Very good slut, you've met my other chattel. He's been here all day so afraid and is eager to keep pleasing his Goddess." Looking down at the slaves driving cock, "Slut, please clean up that mess and be careful he doesn't make more. He hadn't earned the right cum yet."

With that, the slut briefly takes slave's cock in his mouth and licks it clean, but continues to suck and lick the head, the intense sensation causing the bound slave to groan and buck in the chair but he is unable to go anywhere. She leans down to his ear and whispers, "How do you like having your cock sucked bitch? By another man no less? Ooh, you're still so hard, I bet you want to cum don't you?"

Ashamed of his body, the slave shoulders slump in surrender. He had agreed to this, Goddess was clear from the beginning. He considered using his safe word. He'd never been with a man, sometimes fantasized about it, had even masturbated to it but immediately felt guilty and ashamed. How could he allow this to happen? He always loved women, didn't consider himself bisexual and certainly not gay. He had no problems with people, but he was confused, and yet here was his cock down the throat of another man. Hmm, so what he thought. So fucking what. He didn't travel a couple of states to meet Goddess to ruin her fun, nor did he travel this far not to have his boundaries stretched, he didn't want to think, he wanted to exist, no escape, into sexual freedom, no judgements, no thought, just the instructions of his Goddess. He just wanted to be and if that meant pissing in the yard like a female dog, or having his cock sucked by a man, who cares, life is about experiences and he had hidden from most of his.

His conflicting and reel of emotions of interrupted by a loud crack and a whimper from the slut. "Enough!" growled Goddess. "Slut was instructed to clean his cock, not make it cum!"

The slaves eyes rolled in the back of his head as the vibrating plug in his ass kicked in again, releasing a steady stream of precum and a groan. The first audible groan born of pain tempered by pleasure escaped the bound slave, his ass cheeks sore from the thrashing Goddess gave him, his scrotum weighed down and constantly being pulled, his testicles swollen with cum waiting to explode. But it wasn't even lunch yet...

Goddess led the slut over to the saltire and affixed him the way she affixed the slave. All he could hear was the rhythmic cadence of Goddess swings combined with the slut crying, but never using his safe word. Slave tried pondering that briefly but found he was having trouble maintaining focus on anything but his desire to cum. He felt himself rapidly degrading into an animal whose sole purpose was to rut and fill anything that he could with his seed. The animal instincts were strong, it was no longer fight or flight, it was fuck or be fucked. It no longer mattered much in his haze of lust.

Sometime later the slut finished his scene with Goddess and eventually left after a clothed chat and post care. Goddess returned to slave, blonde hair a little akimbo, and slightly sweaty from her workout whipping the slut. Even in this state, slave gazed on her in wonder. Some fatigue evident in her around the eyes as she straightened her hair again. She noticed him watching her.

"Enjoying yourself slave?"

An immediate muffled reply best translated to, "Absolutely Goddess!" then another "May slave assist you Goddess someway?"

She smiled at her slaves thoughtfulness and began to release him from his bonds, carefully removing the weights and extracting the genitals from the hole in the chair. "Time to go back in your cage, slave." Removing the panty gag and replacing his cock cage and securing it then taking up his leash, she leads him to a bowl of water on the floor and instructs him to drink. He drinks from the bowl without thought, then she leads him to the fenced area outside where he easily pees on command, then she leads him back inside.

"Before I tuck you away, you ready to be upgraded. Now bend over at the waste." With that she removes the medium sized phallic plug from his ass. "Very good slave, you now have a slight gap, you're almost ready for Goddess's cock. Once you have that, then maybe you can try the real from another slave," she laughed as she placed a smaller plug in. He was momentarily confused until it began to inflate filling and then expanding and yet still expanding, almost to the point of pain. It was large enough he had no choice but to pay attention to it at all times. The pressure on his prostate forced a small stream of cum out of his penis. Not an ejaculation, just some of the backed up fluid. Goddess in her wisdom and experience was ready and expecting it, her gloved hand was in place to catch it. She then wiped it on a dildo and forced him to suck it clean before smearing the rest on his face and nose.

With the new plug inserted and filled, she lead his leash to a cage in the dungeon. He had to get on all fours to crawl in. Once in she closed the door, allowing him to curl up on the cage floor, naked with nothing but a collar, a cage and an inflatable plug in his ass. She turned and went away into another room.

Time seemed to crawl for slave. His excitement knew no bounds. The large plug was constantly on his mind.

Sometime later, his Goddess returns. This time in fishnets tall black leather boots, a black lacy thong and matching demi-bra, with an unexpectedly large black cock strapped to her petite waist. Gone was the fatigue evident in her face, she was renewed, energized, her hair in a tight pony tail. Her hand cupping and stroking the cock.

"It's time slave for you to learn what's it's like. Everything you ever did to a woman I'm going to do to you. Jerk a cock? Suck cock? Gag on a cock? Take it in the ass hard? I own you and you are my plaything. Understood?"

Eyes huge looking at the size of the cock. Easily 7" long and not quite soda can thick but far thicker than he though he could handle and black. Black as the night to match her outfit.

She opens the cage and silently points to the floor in front of her. He knows what that means, he knows what is coming. He is filled with dread, shame, fear...and excitement. Deep down he's been wanting this for years, perhaps decades but no one had ever granted his wish, until this beautiful, sweet woman, this Goddess.

"Kneel."

He knelt, raising himself off the floor getting his face level with Goddess, crotch, eyes fixated on the giant phallus in front of him. Not seeing the response out of him she wanted, she grabbed his hair to pull his face in. "Open your mouth bitch."

He closed his eyes, still afraid of the inevitable and slowly opened his mouth. No sooner had that happened, then it was filled with lifelike silicone, the grip on his hair still in place. There was a brief moment of respite while his mouth adjusted to the foreign object before she held his head in place with his hair as she began slowly and rhythmically pumping his face with her cock. He just knelt there and took it, not quite sure what to do, trying to concentrate on not gagging as she worked her way further into his mouth, the round smooth tip contrasting to the veins shaft.

"Slave! Is that how you give head, just sit there and take it? You disappoint Goddess! Show me how you worship my cock, just like how slave expected his cock to be worshipped. Use your fucking tongue, make me cum!"

Slave seemed to snap out of his shock and awkwardly began trying to suck and twirl his tongue around the phallus, drool building up around the shaft and his lips. Eventually she grips the back of his head and pulls it in slowly, "Take it deep little bitch. My cock is going down your throat." She holds it in place watching him, his breathing mostly obstructed as he fights his gag reflex. When he seems unable to take more she rips it out of his mouth, grips the shaft then slaps him with the wet cock several times before shoving it back in.

"Ungh, that's good slave...take it, like the head, suck on it, enjoy it!" he began to do all those things, his submission growing and no longer questioning himself. This seemed natural he's had his cock sucked enough, why not return the favor? In the back of his mind a small voice said, but this still isn't a real cock.

Goddess, satisfied her slave has learned enough for now, smiles and pulls it out, leaving his face a mess of drool. "I know you've been waiting for this part slave. I want to watch your face as I slide my cock in your ass the first time with your own little cock locked up tight.

She lead him over to a swing contraption held to a metal frame by chains. She expertly makes the adjustments and helps slave crawl in then deflates and removes the plug. She applies more lube to his sphincter her cock before pressing the tip to his opening and applying the slightest pressure, it glides into his hole.

His eyes roll back and he groans loudly, "Unn, thank you...mmmm...Goddess" he stammered out. Her slow thrusting angled especially at his prostate forcing more cum out of his caged cock onto his bare public area. She swipes a finger through it and puts it in his mouth, he socks greedily as if it were her cum covered cock in his mouth. After a while and she felt his muscles relaxed enough, she begins thrusting harder and faster, slapping into his swollen balls on each thrust.

"Goddess, please...I need to cum! Please I need to cum!" the slave begged in desperation, his cock freely leaking.

"What makes you think you can cum now...or at all slave? I'm not done with you yet." Goddess growled.

"Please...it feels so close...please..." the begging continued.

"I said no, you dare question Goddess?" she demanded.

"N-no, Goddess, slave didn't mean t-ahh oww!" his apology cut off by Goddess's nails scratching into his bald scrotum. Cock buried deep, or at least it felt like it, she then pinches and pulls his nipples, beyond the exciting nip pain he was used to, the combination was enough to make his cock deflate. Releasing his nipples, she grips his hips and begins thrusting, using the strap on in a way that gave her pleasure and pressure on her clitoris. Not necessarily enough to make her climax, but enough to enjoy it.

Eventually the pegging slowed, she gripped his cage and gave it a few tugs as if jerking him off then stopped, gently withdrew the large black cock, pulled out a camera to take a picture of his gaping ass and went about releasing him form the swing. His knees and legs are weak after the ordeal. "Ordeal?" he thinks, this is the best time ever! Then that little voice in the back said, but it wasn't a real cock, you don't have cum dripping out of your used hole.

He is placed back in the cage, no plug, thankful for the rest. Goddess disappears into another room for a few minutes then returns, refreshed yet again, wearing the same outfit this time but no strap on.

"Here slave." And she opens the cage. He crawls out and kneels at her feet.

She takes his leash and tugs lightly upwards, motioning him to stand up. He does so, thankful to stretch his legs some. After he is on his feet and balanced, she leads him into another room, in it is a sink, antibacterial soap, the host of toys she has used on both him and the slut from earlier, as well as the soaked panty gag.

She points out the soap and toys and instructs him how to clean everything. She points to the strap on, "make sure this is clean, just remember, you may have to suck it again and you don't want to go ass to mouth," she chuckled before stretching herself out in a chair, one leg over the side. Chair isn't the right term, based on everything else he'd seen so far this was a throne fit for a Goddess. Black leather, with gold trimmed furniture tacks. Opulence and elegance together with a Goddess sitting on it.

Just as he was finishing the last item, Goddess's phone rang. Slave heard her give the same instructions he'd received on how to get there and what to do when he arrived. "She must be having another client today. Busy day for Goddess!"

She raised herself off the chair and came over to inspect the cleaning. Lifting the items one by one, she turned them around and looked at them in the light. "Very good slave. You did well."

"Thank you Goddess."

He was allowed to get another drink from the bowl and another walk outside to pee. This time when he came in, he was made to kneel by her throne and wait. Goddess left to go to the ante-room to greet her next slave. She returned some time later with a tall man, solidly built, not too muscular but had been athletic at one time. He too was caged but his cage was a good deal bigger.

She turned to the kneeling slave, "Slave, I'd like you meet meet another slave of mine. Names don't matter, but he has been very good and deserves to be rewarded. He was one of the slaves who helped with the construction of this dungeon, why don't you call him, 'builder'".

Slave smiled meekly at builder finding it hard to remove his eyes from the large cage that was clear and clearly filled with a large cock. "Slave, considering how you had offered to help Goddess today, and how well you did on your earlier lessons, I think you should thank builder on my behalf."

Slightly confused and in denial, slave stammers out, "Of course Goddess. Thank you builder for assisting Goddess in the construction."

Goddess laughed hysterically and removed his cage unveiling a cock almost the size of the strap on, but not quite. Certainly bigger than his own.

"I think you get the idea now don't you slave? Builder here has been caged and locked up without orgasm for six months. Just look at the size of those balls, I bet you won't be able to hold all that cum in your mouth!" laughing again, she said, "light bulb finally going off is it? You are going to suck his cock and make sure to not waste a single drop.

Slaves eyes grew wide, his homophobic upbringing returning, the shame and fear of the all boys high-school. The name calling, the defensiveness that was expected by the others, the messaging in his religious upbringing about how this was wrong.

Builder kept his hands behind his back, his cock long but mostly flaccid. Definitely a "shower" slave thought jealously thinking of his own shriveled flaccid cock, it inflated to average but seems to be fond of "hide and seek" when not aroused.

"Don't be rude slave. Thank him the way you expected women to thank you, Suck. His. Cock."

She moved builder closer, and his cock started to twitch and enlarge, Goddess took it and pushed it into slaves mouth. A groan escaped builder as his long uncaged cock was placed in slaves warm wet mouth. Slave was frozen in panic, his past making him scared, questioning his sexuality, wondering if he could do this or if he needed to tap out with his safe word. He didn't want to disappoint Goddess though but he had his own boundaries. However, the soft tip of the hard cock was already in his mouth and the voice came back, "why not? Didn't you say this was about new experiences? Didn't you already suck one cock today? What's a northern one?"

Slave caged and began to suck and lick the cock as if it were Goddess's. Builder groaned and sighed, his pleasure growing until suddenly a hot jet filled slaves mouth, then another and another, builders balls were emptying into slaves mouth, he didn't want to swallow, but it was swallow or choke. He swallowed, he swallowed another man's cum. He kept swallowing and kept sucking, he wanted to please Goddess. It may not be the best blow job builder ever received, but slave wanted to make sure it was the best he could give.

Satiated, builder took a stagger back and thanked Goddess. She then praised slave for doing such a good job, and led builder to the saltire where she spent some time flogging him. Meanwhile, slave sat there, cock still on his lips cum still on his tongue. He could still smell builder, smell his musk from his balls, the precum from being locked in his cage seemingly still on his tongue.

Some time passed and he heard Goddess call for him in the other room. Builder was now standing in front of the saltire, face forward cock rock hard and fully recovered ready for round two. In front of the cross was a spanking bench to which slave was instructed to climb on. He assumed he was to pleasure builder a second time so we made ready to suck his cock, thinking this time he might lick builder's balls too. Goddess chuckled and turned him around scooting the bench closer to builder's large erection.

"Time to remember your other lessons slave. Builder has done such a good job, I'm going to let him have your recently cherry popped ass."

Before he could protest, builder grabbed slaves hips and pulled him in, pressing his tip against the opening, he guided it in. Stopped as the sphincter muscle contracted gripping builder's shaft, then once it released, slid it in the rest of the way. His grip was hard and he began slowing working his shaft in and out of slave's abused hole, taking his time, but only worried about his own pleasure. While builder began fucking slave's ass in earnest, Goddess turned the vibration setting on slave's cage which soon resulted in a line of goo from the bench up to slave's caged cock. The rhythm continued and builder's breathing quickened. The whole time Goddess was encouraging both her devotees in their independent roles, not picking a favorite and enjoying the spectacle.

Finally builder began gasping, his fingers dug into slave's love handles and he began pounding away, grunting with every other thrust. It felt like to slave that builders cock had gotten even harder and larger.

Petting his head and running her hands down his sweaty back, Goddess says, "Now slave, be a proper bitch and beg builder to cum and be sure to tell him how much you need it."

Slaves mouth went dry. He already felt conflicted about allowing another man to take his ass after slave sucked the cum from the same cock that was now pounding his ass. But now he had to beg this stranger to cum in him?! For the Goddess, he thought to himself.