Sleep, Glorious Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
The Teacher, her wife, thoroughly enjoy the students.
2.1k words
4.71
2.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

Sleep Gloriously, Lover

Chapter THREE

By Tawny T

We lay on the towels for a while recovering from the intense sexual activity. Lanni slipped out and came back with a large pitcher of iced tropical drinks with glasses for us, this time no alcohol or stimulants. It helped hydrate us and was very welcome. We talked quietly and enjoyed the feeling of love for our friends.

I lay between Val and Lanni and with Beth on the other side of Lanni, whose hand stroked my skin from time to time. I turned my head and whispered into Val's ear, "Would it be acceptable for me to make love to your beautiful wife now? She and Beth have seemed to have enjoyed a wonderful friendship. I have learned many new ways to pleasure another woman from your kisses and strokes that she will dearly love to learn also. You must have learned many new and wonderful secrets of lovemaking from your friends on the Islands. True?"

She leaned close and kissed me lightly, her hand stroked my cheek. "I was hoping you and my wife would make love also. We have always had no envy or jealousy about making love to one of our mutual lovers. None at all. It is always a pleasure to watch our companion and wife with another woman and enjoy their pleasure also.

"Envy can be the death of any companionship and love. Always remember that, my beautiful love. I wish to give my wife one last kiss and caress before you two make love together." She moved over Lanni for a moment, lay atop her and they kissed and caressed while I watched their tender moments together, then Lanni moved over to me and we came into each other's arms as we began to kiss and caress.

I was thrilled by Val's advice and had always thought that jealousy was the enemy of true love. Lanni's hand moved over my skin and this time I reached for it, took it and pulled her hand to my lips and kissed her fingers. I slid my tongue out also and recognized the delightful taste of Beth's pussy. She turned her head toward me and I softly said. "Ahhh! One of my favorite flavors and scent also. Have you thoroughly enjoyed them?" I asked, laughing softly.

She laughed delightfully and kissed me, then her tongue ran over my lips slid inside to excite me even more! I could taste the particularly delicious flavor of Beth's pussy on Lanni's tongue and the scent of it on her face. She laughed against my face. "I too can taste my wife's flavor on your tongue and the wonderful scent of her delicious pussy on your skin. God, what a woman she is! A Sex Goddess as I'm sure you have already found out. Now it is my pleasure to love and teach you some of the Island sex that has been in my lineage for generations."

We kissed long and deeply and finally lay side by side watching Val and Beth close beside us.

"We islanders have a different view of sex from most of the rest of the world, except probably from those who are seafarers. Our men would go on expeditions in our style of large sailing boats and may be gone for a year or two in some cases. Others, sometimes never returned. Under those conditions most of the men were gone from the villages and the women learned, at a very early age how to make love with their ken, whether their mother, sister, or any beautiful woman in the village that was available for sex and liked to engage in sex with them. Never any incest taboo!

"Sex with another woman was encouraged as it relieved the sex yearnings and let any woman who desired it, the relief from sexual yearnings. I imagine it was true in your country among the whaling and deep sea fishermen who were at sea under sail for long periods and left their wives at home. Some Captains kept their wives with them on long voyages and enjoyed them, but God forgive any sailor who was caught trying to seduce the Captain's wife. He would disappear and never be seen again. Ever!

"Of course, sex among men was also true on long voyages and not talked about generally. Sex was sex, hetero or homo sexual. We women learned when young how to fill in our sex life without men. Grandmothers, through long years without men, had mastered their lovemaking with women to fine art and are exceptional lovers with other women. Of that, I can personally attest!" Lanni said kissing me softly, her tongue flicking a newfound sexual stimulating nerve in my mouth. God, I wanted to meet that Granny of hers!

I turned toward her, and our eyes had become adjusted to the low light level now, and when I looked at her beautiful breasts was able to see that they were tattooed by a network of rings of native symbols in a perfect ring around her nipples and geometric lines that gave a beautiful look to her shapely breasts. She saw my eyes on her breasts and asked. "You like my tattoos? I have others also!" She pointed downward toward her pubic area. "Kiss your way down, and enjoy my body also."

"More than happy too!" I laughed. I moved slowly down her beautiful body till I came to her pubic area and found astonishing tattoos of leaves, vines, and vivid red berries that concealed her pussy lips as they appeared to be hidden by the colorful foliage. I laughed out loud and tongued between the edges of two 'leaves' and found my aim true and my tongue slid into her wet, dripping pussy. What an unexpected feeling!

She gave a satisfied soft moan of pleasure. "Suck my pussy a little. My sweet wife put something there for you, as 'Our Lover'."

I sucked slightly harder and to my surprise a firm, juicy sweet piece of fruit slid between my lips. Val had slipped it into her wife's pussy for me to eat.

"Nibble slowly on it, and let your tongue slide over it. It is delicious and just for you. My thoughtful lover slipped it into my pussy just for your enjoyment. The taste is so delicious, so tongue and nibble slowly on it. Your mouth and you will be able to taste it for hours later. The heavenly after-taste of this love fruit is a wonderful reminder of your lover, with the hint of my pussy juice also inside your mouth."

I burst out laughing at this wondrous idea from an Islander and love of sex in a different light from 'staid' Americans. But I gently licked the delicious and particularly flavorful fruit. Somehow, I never found out its name.

Lanni pulled me close and stroked my body with knowing fingers that found previously unknown erotic nerve points on my body. I tried to memorize every touch and its location so I could pass that on to another love. After each new erotic point, I would mimic Lanni's touch and she would give me a sigh of pleasure, but sometimes a gentle correction to make sure I had the location firmly in mind. What a series of pleasurable erotic lessons I was learning!

Her very skillful manipulations on, and in my body soon had an effect on me and I could only lay back and let her make love to me, trying to make notations mentally of where each kiss or caress was placed, and what effect it had on my body. Her small hand invaded my pussy and soon skillfully slid inside my body giving me no pain at all, but extreme pleasure.

This had never happened to me before, and she lay close against me, her lips against my ear and she softly and tenderly told me where each touch was placed and what effect it was having on my body. My passion rose until I could take no more, and her fingers rubbed my clit over and over while her fingers inside played against my 'G' spot in an area that had never been touched before.

Her voice was husky as she told me exactly where and how she was stimulating the section my 'G area', not 'a spot' now. My mind was spinning and my body writhed against her magical fingers as she, at the same time stroked my clit, I exploded my whole body on fire with lust and I cried out again and again in the utmost ecstasy. My whole body was consumed by passion and it went on until I gasped and the world burst into millions of spectacular sheets of vivid psychedelic colors and I fainted from sheer pleasure.

When I finally came back to reality the three were around me looking with concern or smiles from Val and particularly in Lanni's eyes lit up. I tried to focus on the two images of her in my mind at the same time.

Look at those beautiful eyes", Val said with a smile. "See how they move independently from each other. She's seeing double! Love, you rang her bells that time. Amy, Love, shut your eyes for a couple of minutes and let me put a cool towel on your forehead and it will help clear your mind.

"You just had too much joy and pleasure for too long. My lovely wife knows so many secrets of love and I think she over did it just a little for someone who is not used to her expert knowledge. I witnessed it myself when we first met and became lovers. She overloads your senses and 'Yes', her Grandmother taught her well while she was flowering to womanhood.

"My wonderful wife is a real tease and loves to take a new lover for one spectacular ride over the rainbow, as it were. A little quirk of her unusual personality that I published in one of the medical journals. It was well received in the field and I literately covered her persona so no one knew it was my love whose secrets I was talking about. Even she enjoyed the clinical analysis of the little lovemaking dessert she bestows on her lovers.

"How lucky you two are to have found each other, and so far away. " I said with feeling. There seemed no jealousy between the two and their choice of a lover. Their love extended to their lover's giving and receiving pleasure with or from another lover.

Val laughed, "Yes it was. We met as Lanni was the friend of a friend, and the first time I looked at her and she looked at me it was, the old cliché, 'love at first glance'. We could not keep our hands off of each other and in thirty minutes were kissing and caressing out in the garden, hidden from everyone. We left the party and had dinner alone, talking as if we had been friends for years.

"We have so much in common. There was no sex that night when we parted. The next few days we kept company all day as we became lovers with the blessing of our friends. Lanni showed me her island and all its beauties, including her many friends. I even met her wonderful, elegant Grandmother, who seemed to sense the relationship between us and subtly encouraged it."

Finally, we four got together, and before long had the food put away. The Lanai was spotless and we were ready for sleep.

Val invited Beth and me to shower with her and Lanni in their huge spacious Island shower. We were amazed at the room that had one wall filled with growing plants, flowers, and ferns, illuminated from behind. The shower spouts were well placed and we found warm or hot water spouted instantly when opened. In the islands, fresh water is scarce they had it installed here as it saved water here also.

Quickly coconut oil soap was in our hands and being spread sensuously over everyone's body also used as a wonderfully scented shampoo. The scent is so soul-satisfying and smells delicious too. The four of us knew no bounds and soaped and caressed our friends and lovers with joy and love.

Clean and scented gloriously, we dried our lovers off with laughter and giggles. Val led us to their bedroom which was a spectacular room. A soft light came from concealed lighting, circling the room and a huge round bed was the centerpiece. The silken sheets and pillows were shining black. What a setting for the group of lovers!

We climbed into the spacious bed with room for all. Beth and I moved together and let Val and Lanni cuddle together as Val remotely dimmed the lights. As they dimmed, stars appeared in the 'sky'. They had an astronomically accurate star projection of the Southern hemisphere and the 'Southern Cross' glowed overhead. It was breathtaking. I fell asleep when my eyes finally closed after watching the stars smoothly glide overhead.

The End

Chapter Three

By Tawny T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers