Sleep in the Raw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit weirded out by the way Miguel was staring, I sat up.

"Can you go get them?" I pleaded.

"Oh don't cover up. Stand up, and show us!" Ryosuke countered.

"Ryosuke!"

"What? He's seen you naked before!"

This wasn't exactly true. Miguel had seen a video of a girl wandering around half naked in a poncho near the beach, a girl who two of my classmates thought was me, and was in fact me, but Miguel perhaps didn't know that.

"Shh! Keep your voice down," I whispered. "The Francis' might hear."

Ryosuke nodded. He motioned for Miguel and I to keep our voices down. He's the one who'd been yelling!

"Anyway, can I at least have a shower?" I asked more gently.

Ryosuke peered at me sympathetically, and eventually, took pity, and went through his drawers looking for a towel. Strange as it may seem, I think this was Ryosuke's way of trying to get me to behave. He didn't like that I had flashed Daniel, and this was his way of warning me. A pretty crazy way mind you, but he was completely right that I should try to be careful around his host family.

"Where are the Francis'?" I asked, trying to focus. Ryosuke handed me a short white towel, and then went out in the hall to check. I had to uncover my body to pull the towel around my bare bottom. Miguel laughed when I let him see my bush and breasts.

"Here, Miguel. Can you turn around or something?" I asked.

"No. Emi. I don't think I will. You are... como se dice?... the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

Miguel is perhaps not the last of the great Latin lovers, but I must admit he has his charm. I had no idea if he has a girlfriend or not, but that day at least, he seemed fascinated by my naked body. I wrapped the towel around my rear, but it wasn't quite long enough to tie in a knot. Ryosuke came back, signaling it was safe to use the Francis' bath room.

"Can you bring me some clothes too?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up, so I giggled, and scurried off to the Francis' bedroom. I climbed into the shower, glad to finally wash off. It felt good to get clean.

A quiet knock at the door made me jump, but luckily, it was Ryosuke.

"Here. I brought you these." He handed me a fresh white t-shirt and a blue pleated miniskirt from my luggage.

"What about my undies?" I asked.

"Oh. Sorry. Are they in your suitcase?" he whispered.

"Yeah."

He ran off to go look I guess. I pulled on the t-shirt and skirt, and straightened them out as best I could. Ryosuke had somehow managed to find one of my shortest skirts. Darn! I need my undies.

When I came back out, Daniel appeared in the door to his own room.

"Oh good morning, Emi. I didn't realize you were here."

I guess he hadn't seen my clothes in the living room downstairs, but then how...?

"Um, yeah, I just got back last night," I blushed, pressing down on my skirt, trying to keep my pussy covered. Mrs. Francis called up the stairs that they were about to eat breakfast, and I was welcome to join. I think I was almost decent by this point, but I motioned for Daniel to go downstairs first just in case my bare bottom was showing. Ryosuke was in the living room standing by my suitcase, but so was Mr. Francis.

"Good morning, Emi! Did you sleep well?" he smiled.

"Uh, yeah, I did. Thanks." There was an awkward pause, and then I suggested to the Francis men, "You go on ahead. I'll be there in a sec."

They went off to eat. Ryosuke seemed apologetic, but soon Miguel came down. I motioned for him to go to the dining room, but he was still all excited at having seen me naked. I made a vague effort to smooth my skirt over my bare behind, and then squatted down to open my suitcase. Miguel was babbling in Spanish again, so I guess he could see my bare behind. I fished out a pair of panties, and then dashed back upstairs to pull them on. I still looked like a bit of a tart, but at least, I was decent. My heart was still pounding, but eventually, I came down, and joined them all for breakfast.

They all asked me how my trip to Japan was, so I finally managed to steer the conversation in a more innocent direction. They do seem nice enough. A harrowing night and day, but I somehow got through it.

Emi Tsuruta

12