All Comments on 'Sleep Over'

by OralArtist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story, wish I was him getting to suck all those cocks. That's what friends are for to make you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MMM, Yummy! I wish I had a bunch of friends like that!

I`d have to buy knee pads though. Then I`d be on my knees all the time sucking cocks and swallowing cum! ;-)~ PS- Now I have no teeth, I can be the perfect cock sucker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Very Good Friend

Liked it, brings back memories When I was young I wanted to suck my best friend's cock; but, I never had the nerve to tell him. Years later, after I became a cock and cum slut, I wished I could go back to my teens and tell Brian I want to suck you off. He had many friends I didn't know. Perhaps Brian would have been like Ted and found me other cocks to suck. I missed so many years of pleasing men and loads of cum.

louiseacdlouiseacdover 3 years ago
hot story

i still cant believe that some woman dont like to suck cock, i love doing it

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed it. The descriptions of the blow jobs turned me on. One dick to suck is never enough. A real life cock sucker loves them all.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Very good job

If this is true as you say it was an excellent experience, my hope is it went further and you can tell us all the rest, if it didn't well you can make something up to keep & peak our interests. It did leave me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cocksuckers Unite

Very good read. I finally sucked my first cock about 3 years ago. I thought I was straight but after sucking cock, I realize that I'm as queer as can be. Can't get enough cock to suck.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Good Read

But I would have preferred Steve to get sucked also. It was a bit one-sided. Also could have used an editor. You said he & Ted lost touch, then said they kept in touch through high school.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 3 years ago
Cock Suckers

There definitely are a number of men that have a desperate desire to suck cock. For most it remains a fantasy and some may wonder if reality comes close to or exceeds fantasy. I dont have romantic feelings for men, but if I was alone with a man and he exposed himself, the urge to suck him would be overwhelming.

Your story captures the craving we feel when being exposed to another man's cock.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Great story. I started sucking cock at the glory holes back when I was 18 and in the Navy. When I first discovered the glory holes I was just letting guys blow me. Then after a couple of months I had to try sucking for myself. I enjoyed it a lot. I still loved pussy, but I also enjoyed the feel of sucking a good cock and having it shooting cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sucked my first cock in a car. The driver was old, about 60 and he began rubbing himself which turned me on. I unzipped myself to show off my semi erect dick and allowed him to pull my tight young foreskin back. I started jerking off and as he took his own dick out I spurted thick jets of white cum in the air at the sight and musty smell of his manhood. My hand was covered in my own cum and as I jerked him off it covered his dick and mixed with the precum that was now oozing out of his erection. He rested his hand on my head and lowered it to meet his dick which was about to explode. With my mouth firmly around the head his legs began to twitch and a river of cum flowed into my mouth. Unlike my thick creamy white cum his was watery and bitter at first but became creamier and sweeter at the end as I swallowed the lot. Before I left I asked to be sucked off as it was my first time with another man. My dick was covered in dried sperm but as he took my rock hard dick in his mouth I soon shot a couple of ropes of fresh cum which he savoured before swallowing. An interesting day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was extra naughty for me because my name is Ted! I sucked my first cock at 10, neighbor boy, he was, maybe 12-13, uncut, it was so lewd and exciting, I would see him coming up the driveway and my little cock would stand straight up, pulsing with excitement! We'd get in the garage or basement, sometimes the attic and I'd suck until he would cum, so thrilling! I had another buddy, he was a year younger than me, we'd play "strip poker" and by the time a few hands were through, we'd be naked, our smooth bodies rubbing all over each other until we'd 69 to a creamy climax! Never got caught, still haven't to this day, don't suck as much as I did through the 90's but still love stroking to these stories! Wish I had a few horns, neglected husband's, like me, to play with! horny4cum69 at Proton dot me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started sucking cock at 15 with my best mate he had a thick 8 incher first time he cum he didn't warm me and I spat next time he did warm me and I swallowed the lot sucked him most days that summer I even ate his ass and let him fuck me a few times I miss him still suck cocks on the reg tho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous