All Comments on 'Sleep Talking'

by lulu_85

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
endlessexplorationendlessexplorationalmost 13 years ago
Sexy

I've had erotic dreams about several of my female friends, and have been curious to experience another woman for quite some time now. Your story was both exhilarating and inspirational. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Keep up the good work, hope to see more from you!

VirginiawildVirginiawildalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Excellent story line, and the 2nd part really got passionate.

dannychellettedannychellettealmost 13 years ago
quite the awesome!

Good piece of work. I've often wished to be a woman for a day to better know what my sexual efforts actually felt like from a woman's perspective. Knowledge being power and all that. A very sensuous and well-structured tale and I give you kudos for helping me just that little bit more to know what my touch does to my lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Definitely a five!

Exactly the stuff of my dreams. Don't keep us waiting for more. Well written and proofed since I saw no English errors but with the excellent story line, I may have missed them. Just kidding.

KirotoKirotoover 12 years ago
Realistic Cuteness

*laughs* I can relate to everything Chloe is going through, and the whole 'want-to-be-more-than-friends' is just the most realest thing in the world when you want just that. I believe you got the feelings all down right, and the ending is a very great ending if you want to leave it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

beautiful

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
OMG 😙

Wow short but oh so sweet and deeply moving. How heart felt. 5💥's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow........!

magically amazing cannot explain how but it move me deep inside,the feelings so raw,real and authentic..for sure if i got to experience like this one surely i won`t let go.(cinder)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

This was a great love story, over and above the erotic tone of it. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was lovely.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

The Romantics would be proud. "I hear the secrets that you keep when you're talking in your sleep."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous