All Comments on 'Sleeping Beauties Ch. 07'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Dworg_b65Dworg_b65over 4 years ago
Great read

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. Well thought out, well planned and written. My only question I’d who found Penny?

I liked the ending, was it heads or tails? Left up to the reader to imaging the outcome.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 4 years ago

Another awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so where is the ending you had a good story going just no ending too bad

Sofia_TGSofia_TGover 4 years ago

i enjoyed reading all chapters perhaps in the future we will see more of penelope. i hope penelope goes to AA but sometimes we dont get happy endings :)

AJsubdreamsAJsubdreamsover 4 years ago
Amazing

The whole story had me waiting tor the next chapter. We need to know, was it heads or tails? I myself hope it's heads and Penelope gets her happy ever after.

aglexaglexover 4 years ago

What a good story, I couldn't wait until next chapter. Heads or tails that is the question. Hope she will be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great but ....

Hi michelle , a good story but i think i liked your stories where the characters did not appear in other stories. Once u get a big universe of characters and their backstory is in a story written 4 yrs ago it becomes hard to remember where and who they are etc. I still enjoy your writing but i think this is where people might be struggling with reading. Maybe go back to basics and write stories not so intertwined and maybe readers will come back more.

Regards jasmina xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story. Kept readers coming back for all chapters. Questions abound as I'm sure you know. Future stories can feed off this one. Does Penny get the help from AA, does she get reinstated on the force, does she get married, does she move to San Antonio, so many open stories to tell. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three Cheers

great story told well

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
WOW💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I really love reading this story. Definitely 5 stars can't wait to reading another great story thank you sharing💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific

This was a phenomenal story from a phenomenal writer. (Did you live here in the States?) Consider this my appreciation of a number of your stories, like "I, Jennifer," "Biker Bitch" and, hell, 'all the others.' I just love the use of different situations your impressive imagination conjures up for each story. Each different while rather believable in and of itself.

Just the right amount of sex and sexy content. Great foundations (I live in Louisiana) and the mention of the Louisiana College was a nice touch and rather accurate as were your mentions of New Orleans and MardiGras in other stories. Great Job using realistic content to further embellish the story line. 💋

Please, please, keep up the good work, I look forward to reading all your stories. So far I loved everything you've written.

Thenks, Phil, New Orleans

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 4 years agoAuthor
Never Lived But Visited Often

Phil, I have traveled extensively around the USA, mainly driving so I could take my time and experience the wonderful cities and towns. Been there about ten times at least and one of my favorite places is New Orleans where you are from.

💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have Loved reading all of your Stories

I Have loved reading all of them and have gone back a read many again .You are a great writer keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!

Curiousreader1167Curiousreader1167over 4 years ago
Excellent!

Absolutely excellent story from start yo finish! Great work, thank you.

JillyNylonzJillyNylonzover 4 years ago
Maybe a movie is in there somewhere?

You have great writing skill and keep the reader involved at every point. I do hope you can continue with these stories. Thank you for allowing us to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More Penelope Bishop stories. Can’t get enough. Love reading about her.

buelbuel13buelbuel13almost 3 years ago

Great story! You really know how to catch the reader. Love to read more about Penelope.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 2 years ago

WOW!!!!! I loved this story you are a great tale teller. I love reading about Penelope and would love to read more. This is the best story I have read on this site and I loved the prequal as well.

Thanks for sharing and you have inspired me to write a tale of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear wonderful Michele,

I'm glad to see you got some well-deserved good comments. A thought about your comments and probably the hundreds that didn't get written.

I know from my own experience, I was ALWAYS anxious to get to the next chapter, but I forced myself to write a comment first. I desperately wanted more of your stories, which actually means that I want more of you, honey. Well, I suggest that most readers, feeling anxious for more, as I am when I cum to the end of one of your chapters, just hurriedly went to the next chapter or selected another of your amazing stories to read, forgetting to take a moment to share their love ❤️ and appreciation 😀 back to you, Michele. Therefore, don't fret for one second and accept the reality of your excellent writing and the inexcusable avoidance of comment writing that a majority of readers exhibit. Truth be known, many may not be quite able to type in a coherent paragraph and therefore easily avoid the task. But, I consider it a joy and pleasure to return my dearest gratefulness to you, the one who made it possible for me to enjoy a great story with a yummy amount of sex included. Sex that I want and love to read about.

Thanks for taking a moment to read this comment, sweet Michele. I would love ❤️ ❤️ to meet you some day and tell you in person how much I love you and your stories!! I'll end here, but my love 💓 ❤️ goes on, honey.

NOW, I can select the next tantalizing story to read from you long list.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob, Philadelphia, PA

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playover 2 years ago

You have created an awesome Character with Penelope. Please keep going. Your writing is amazing.

The plot and the sex is mixed just right. Thank you Michele. 5 stars of course !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One again you proved your writing skills.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story and hot scenes. I very much enjoyed myself reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was finished to fast . What happened to the daughters and how the story about Michael Kendall come out in the papers ?

Lisauktv168Lisauktv168about 1 year ago

Like all of Michele great stories, I start reading for the erotica, but stay for the very well written tale.

Thanks for posting it Michele

Lisa xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES