Sleeping Beauties Ch. 07

Story Info
Final chapter, will Penny & Silvia catch the serial killer?
8.2k words
4.78
5.7k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers

Chapter Seven -- Heads or Tales

Penelope, Silvia and Bradley arrived at Ellen Wright's house to find the scene of crime team and medical examiner in attendance. They put on the Tyvek over-boots, hair coverings and latex gloves and entered the house being careful to tread only on the matting laid down by the CSI techs.

Bob Tanner met them at the door to the bedroom.

"It's more of the same but different if you know what I mean," he said by way of introduction.

"Ellen Wright. Thirty eight year old divorcee, works as the head trauma nurse at Saint Barnaby's Hospital," he said, emphasising the part about her being a nurse.

"A medical professional; is he hunting amongst his own?" Silvia asked.

Bob shook his head indicating that he didn't know.

"Also, he killed her dog."

"He's taking risks, really spiralling up," Bradley said.

"I wonder if he was stupid enough to leave any DNA this time. Did you check her lips; did he kiss her like the others?" Penelope asked.

"Looks like bruising on her lips too, he really went at her. No other marks on her except of course we will find vaginal bruising during the autopsy. The bad news is that he has almost certainly used the same substance as he used before to destroy any DNA he left," Bob sighed.

"There is semen in her vagina but given what we found at the other crime scenes I am not hopeful."

"We'll work the scene hard, hoping he slipped up."

"What the fuck is with the nun's getup?" he asked Bradley Wilson.

"Part fetishic fantasy, part fuck you, is my take. He's dressed all of his victims in a fetishic theme, but it's only been the headdress, not a full costume. His fascination is with the lingerie; the colours differ, but the style is consistent," Bradley concluded.

"Ok, let's divide up the crime scene and get to work," Silvia said to Penelope and Bradley.

*****

Michael Kendal had enjoyed the company of Ellen Wright, so much so that he spent the next day splicing together and editing the GoPro videos until he had it just how he wanted. He locked the door to his hotel room after pushing the do not disturb button and ringing reception to tell them that he wanted privacy for the next four hours.

He mounted the tablet, put on the makeup, the wig, the lingerie and the high heels, inserted the vibrating dildo and got comfortable on the bed. He put on the veil, flicked the switch on the vibrator and injected himself.

Michael came three times while he was paralysed. The head mounted GoPro was a great idea, he could see the wild terror in Ellen's eyes and then the confusion and resignation when he made her orgasm; she was a good ride, worth the risk.

Driving home the following week after making some excellent sales, Michael was in a good mood. He was speculating about how he was going to fuck Felicity as soon as he got home but images of his oldest daughter Rebecca kept interrupting his thoughts.

Rebecca standing outside the church wearing that pretty red A-line skirt cut a few inches above her knees, her long legs shimmering in the weak winter sun, her breasts swelling the front of her blouse, her lips parted in a smile for her father. He was hard and needed to stop and use the stocking.

It was going to her birthday while he was at home and he had bought her a very expensive present, but she deserved it. She was a good girl.

*****

Which could not be said for Penelope Bishop who was on her knees in her kitchen fellating Bradley Wilson. They were naked except for Penelope's black hold-up stockings and red high heels. They had come into the kitchen for a drink and a snack having been in bed all morning. Penelope had dropped a cookie 'accidentally on purposely' and had gotten on her knees to pick it up and had taken Bradley into her mouth. Bradley had not complained.

Penelope used her tongue and her freshly-lipsticked lips on Bradley's proud manhood. He wondered why she had stopped to fix her makeup and put on heels on the way to the kitchen and now he knew why.

She was a magnificent sight, her blonde hair had been highlighted and styled in a new long bob with a sleek centre part that gave her hairstyle a neat and symmetrical finish. It framed her pretty face and emphasised her high cheekbones and dark smoky eyes from which smouldered her emerald-green eyes which were looking up into his. Her ruby-red lipsticked lips slid up and down his shaft as her tongue flicked across his glans.

Their daily workouts and her diet were paying dividends. Penelope's 34B breasts were firm and her creamy alabaster flesh was toned, her belly now almost flat. She was not skinny by any means, her figure was curvy, her buttocks full but tight and her long legs clad in those sexy diaphanous black nylons drove him wild. She had put on her red heels and Bradley almost came by just looking at her. Between her legs her long slender cock was erect and dribbling pre-seminal fluid.

"Stop!" Bradley gasped.

Penelope smiled up at him, having expelled his cock and was holding it firmly, her long red-painted fingernails contrasting with the sleek flesh of his member.

"Why?" Penelope grinned up at him.

"Because I'm going to come," Bradley smiled down at her.

"Good. I want my snack," Penelope guided his penis back into her mouth and began to slaver at it.

Bradley groaned and looked down at the magnificent creature fellating him. She was smiling up at him with those beautiful eyes. She cupped his scrotum and gently squeezed and stroked it while she used her mouth expertly on his hard cock.

"Oh god! Now I am going to come," Bradley groaned.

Penelope felt Bradley's cock begin to convulse in her mouth and she quickly expelled it and squeezed it whilst she looked up at Bradley lovingly as his scalding semen sprayed across her face. Spritzes of Bradley's cum caught in her platinum blonde hair, a rivulet spattered on her cheek and bridged her eyes, another shot across her nose and the final runnels of Bradley's spend smeared her red-lipsticked lips.

She smiled up at Bradley with a mixture of lust and devotion, his orgasm intensified as he watched his semen spatter over Penelope's pretty face, Penelope squeezed very last drop of his issue into her mouth and then sucked him dry.

"Sometimes I like playing the whore," she grinned up at him.

"But only with me," Bradley smiled down at her cum-spattered face.

"Only with you," she sighed.

Bradley helped Penelope to her feet and dabbed at her face with tissues, removing the worst of the offending substance caked to her face.

"I'm going to wash by face and fix my makeup. Fix me a snack and a drink will you?" Penelope was about to walk away when Bradley gripped her upper arm and pulled her back.

"You're not going anywhere Penelope!" he growled.

Bradley put his hands around her waist and hefted her up onto the kitchen bench.

"Why Mister Wilson whatever are you doing?" she sounded like a naughty schoolgirl.

Bradley lowered his face to her groin and took her cock into his mouth.

"Mister Wilson that is very naughty... Oh my god!" Penelope's penis began to pulsate.

*****

Michael Kendal observed his oldest daughter with a critical eye as she stood in the hallway having returned home at the stroke of midnight. It was her eighteenth birthday and she was allowed a few privileges now that she was an adult.

Rebecca was wearing full makeup: red lipstick, dark eyeshadow and black eyeliner and mascara. She looked mature and he had to admit it, sexy.

She was wearing a short skirt, not quite a mini but it showed a lot of leg; and what legs she had: long, well-defined and sheathed in sheer flesh-toned pantyhose. Her blouse was tighter than she would normally be allowed to wear it and her pert breasts pushed at the bodice. The pièce de résistance were the Christian Louboutin high heels she had begged for and been given by her father as her birthday present.

Felicity had told her daughter that she would only be allowed to wear the heels and dress this way on rare and very special occasions.

Rebecca had just returned from a night out with her friends, coming in right on the midnight curfew. They'd had a family dinner first at an expensive restaurant and then Michael had given her two hundred dollars and told her to enjoy herself with her friends but to heed the curfew.

Felicity was very tired after the dinner and wanted nothing more than to go to bed. Michael had offered to wait up for their daughter and Felicity gratefully retired, unaware that Michael had slipped a little something into her drink that would knock her out for the evening.

"Oh daddy, thank you so much!" Rebecca rushed up to her father and hugged him.

He held her close, smelling her perfume.

"You deserve it honey; you've been a good girl," Michael hugged her to him, feeling the swell her breasts press against him.

"The shoes are wonderful, everyone was jealous," her eyes sparkled.

Rebecca went to kiss him on the cheek but he turned and put his mouth on hers. She wasn't too concerned; her father often kissed his daughters on the mouth.

"Now for the serious part. You are a grown woman now and I'm sure that your mother has had that talk with you and with the internet and everything out there I'm sure you already know all about the ways of the world."

"As you are aware, there are men out there who desire you; who want you, who want to do things to you because you are a beautiful woman," Michael was holding her hand while he addressed her.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful daddy?" his daughter looked at him with love in her eyes.

Michael was so controlling and such a powerful force and influence in the lives of his wife and his daughters that they loved him unconditionally and lived to please him. Making him happy was part of their core being.

"Because this is a special night I'm going to take you to my workshop and show you something," Michael said with grave formality.

Felicity and the girls were not allowed in their father's workshop and he kept it locked when he was away.

He led Rebecca into the workshop, locking the door behind him. Rebecca was surprised to find that the 'workshop' was really more of a study, a den; a man-cave would better describe it. There was a workbench with an array of chemicals, test-tubes and beakers. There was some shelving with tools and other pharmaceutical paraphernalia on them but most of the room was expensively furnished and carpeted. Michael had adjusted the lighting and turned off the ceiling lights and switched on two standard lamps that effused a soft glow.

Michael led Rebecca to a large overstuffed recliner with a side table beside it, across the room from a large flat-screen TV.

"Sit," he gestured at the recliner.

Rebecca sat and her skirt slid up her thighs to the top of her legs. Rebecca made no effort to tug it down; she was only with her father after all.

Michael went to the wet bar and made two drinks and came back to the recliner.

"Here, have your first ever drink on this special day. Do not tell your mother or your sister," he smiled at her duplicitously as he gave Rebecca the drink.

"Wow, thanks dad!" Rebecca smiled up at her father.

She took a sip of the sweet wine and was surprised to find it quite palatable.

"Let me sit," Michael said; his voice thick.

"But where will I sit?" Rebecca was confused but she stood up.

Michael patted his thigh and grinned at her.

"Come and sit in your daddy's lap like you used to."

Rebecca put down her drink and climbed into her father's lap. Once again her skirt rode up and Michael was aware that his daughter's nylon-pantied buttocks were pushing into his crotch.

Rebecca reached for her drink and Michael's hand rested lightly on her thigh. She snuggled up to her father, wriggling her buttocks as she did. She could feel his hard muscles under his clothes and smell his aftershave and his raw maleness. Rebecca was almost certain that she could feel an erection pushing into her buttocks through his pants.

"So you really liked your birthday present?" Michael began to lazily circle his fingers on her silken thigh.

"I love them daddy," she turned so he could see her face and she smiled at him.

"So you were saying that there are men who want to do things to me daddy; what things?" she gave him a knowing smile.

"I think you know," his hand slid under her skirt.

"But I promised you that I wouldn't do anything like that daddy. I'm a daddy's girl, I belong to you," she closed her eyes in expectation.

Michael closed his lips over his daughter's mouth and his fingers found her cleft through her flimsy nylon panties.

She was moist.

Felicity woke up around four am. She was groggy and incredibly thirsty. She was going down to the kitchen to get a drink when she encountered Rebecca on the staircase coming up. They stopped on the landing and stared at each other.

Rebecca's makeup was a mess, her lipstick smeared. Her blouse was misbuttoned, her nylons full of runners and her hair tussled. She was carrying the heels, which had cost Michael upward of a thousand dollars, by the ankle-straps and she reeked of Christian Dior's Poison. Felicity slapped her daughter across the face. Rebecca just smiled insolently and continued up the stairs to her bedroom.

When Felicity got to the ground floor she could see light under the door of her husband's workshop. She wiped a tear from her eye.

*****

Gary Rasmussen held court in syndicate room two.

"We're getting nowhere with this case and we are under pressure from the Governor," Gary said bitterly.

"That's not fair Gary. We are doing the best with what we have. We have started interviewing everyone who attended the seminar at Kent Pharmaceuticals where we know Ellen Wright spoke to several men at the post-seminar mixer and we are hoping to pick up a lead," Silvia replied.

"Yeah, but she could just have easily been targeted before or after the seminar. Christ, the guy might just drive around looking for attractive mature women and stalk them. We don't really know how he selects his victims and he leaves very little evidence for us to use," Gary raked his fingers through his hair.

"The hotline has slowed down and every lead we followed from the tip line has produced zip."

"Even the animal semen leads us nowhere; anyone can purchase it."

"Does anyone have any ideas?" Gary paced up and down the room.

"A serial killer keeps killing until one of four things happen: he is caught, he dies, he kills himself or he burns out. Our guy might even move interstate. We know he's spiralling up and he's smart so he'll know that too," Bradley Wilson said.

"There is one option we have left but it's dangerous. We bait him. We use the media again. We tell the media specific lies to anger him, to get him to refute the lies either by contacting the media or contacting law enforcement."

"And it's dangerous because..." Gary asked.

"It could backfire. He could go on a murderous rampage, kill his family, commit suicide," Bradley espoused.

"I like the idea of him committing suicide," Gary sighed.

"But the murders go unsolved unless he leaves a confession," Silvia chimed in.

"It gets worse I'm afraid. Bradley; the Feebs want you back. They say, and probably rightly so, that you have done all the profiling there is to be done on this case. The San Antonio field office is snowed under with Federal cases so they claim, so you need to wrap up what you have and hand it over to Silvia and Penelope," Gary said reluctantly.

The look exchanged between Bradley and Penelope was not lost on Silvia and Gary.

"Jesus you two have the worst kept secret in Balwyn. Why don't you just come out publicly," Silvia said.

Bradley walked over and kissed Penelope chastely.

"I love Penelope and she loves me. Going back to San Antonio is not going to change that," Bradley took Penelope's hand in his.

"You two take the rest of the day. We hold off on the baiting thing until we get the results from the Ellen Wright crime scene and if there's nothing there we will consider it," Gary bowed his head and left the room.

"Get the fuck out of here you two. I'll see you tomorrow Penelope," Silvia sat down and began to sift through case files.

Penelope helped Bradley pack up his things and they made to leave.

"Get over here you hunk. You ain't leaving with my second best girl without saying goodbye," Silvia actually had tears in her eyes when Bradley gave her a hug.

As they got to the door Silvia called out.

"Hey Penny; this one's a keeper so don't fuck it up. One word of advice; men have two emotions, hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich," Silvia laughed heartily at her own joke.

Penelope and Bradley spent the rest of the day in bed and when it was time for him to leave Penelope was determined that she wouldn't cry but she did. She clung to him until he had to prise her free.

"I love you. I'll call you every day and every weekend I'm coming here to Balwyn so don't rent out my parking space," Bradley joked.

"When this case is over I'm taking some time off, I'm owed a shitload of long service," Penelope said.

"Good. We'll talk about travel plans," Bradley opened the door to his car.

Penelope just nodded. She was afraid that if she tried to speak she would break down.

Bradley drove to San Antonio one handed, twirling the engagement ring he had recently purchased in his coat pocket with his free hand.

*****

There were quite a few changes in the Kendal household and Felicity did not like them one bit.

Rebecca still presented herself to the world as a demure, virtuous, studious and contrite young woman but in the confines of the Kendal house she had a totally contradictory persona.

The first time she came out of her room wearing a miniskirt, nylons, heels and full makeup Felicity flew into a rage but Michael interjected.

"Rebecca is a woman now. I have allowed her certain freedoms which you are not to counter," Michael said.

Rebecca flirted openly with her father sometimes even sitting in his lap when they watched TV. Michael regularly took his eldest daughter to his workroom and locked the door and Felicity knew what they were doing in there.

Bizarrely, she became competitive with her own daughter. Felicity too presented herself as the demure housewife outside of the house but when she was home she started to wear the fetish lingerie around the house, short skirts, heels and heavy makeup.

Michael knew that the changes in his household were dangerous should anyone from outside the family suspect what was going on; but that was unlikely. He still ruled the house with an iron fist and the three women in his life were devoted to him.

Michael was aware of the many cases where families lived in incestuous relationships inside their family home whilst presenting to the outside world as upright respectful citizens. This new twist was very appealing to him. He could have sex with his daughter whenever the urge took him. Felicity was not particularly happy with the arrangement, but she condoned it. She too was his virtual sex slave and often begged him to administer his incapacitating agent to her and use her. He witnessed her multiple orgasms as she lay there unable to move and afterwards she described to him the feelings of incredible pleasure and gratification she felt being at his total mercy while he defiled her.

Michael was pragmatic and intelligent. He knew that if he kept hunting women in Balwyn he would likely slip up and get caught. The police had already interviewed him as part of their investigation into the rape and murder of Ellen Wright, but he was not a suspect. They just asked him if he'd seen anyone behaving suspiciously at the seminar they had both attended.

He had received several offers of employment from other pharmaceutical companies and he was now seriously considering them. He had narrowed them down to one company in California and another in Minnesota. Of course he felt no need to involve his family in his deliberations, he would decide where they lived and they would obey him and comply with his wishes.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers